When doors refuse to open, close, or lock properly, going about your day can become a real headache. How much can you expect door repairs to cost? From small DIY fixes to major replacements, we've broken down everything you need to know.
Get matched with top door installers in Veradale, WA
There are 20 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Veradale
- Norton Roofing LLCThe price of the service was reasonable. A very professional. hardworking, easy to talk to, efficient, timely, and completed the project the day he said he would. The craftmanship was satisfying.
- Aladdin Construction LLCMichael and Vivian kept in touch thru the whole process. They talked to me about the different type of door options, the process and what to expect. My home is old 1949 and all the doors needed cleaned up and frames replaced. They showed up early every morning and cleaned up every night. Great company to work with. Would hire again
- Creekside Construction LLCImagine if you will, it’s 4 days past Christmas 2019, your winding down, and you head to O’Mallys in Rathdrum for some tasty eats. 4 hours or so pass, You and the family are now teetering on sleep and its time to call it a night, so you head home in anticipation of some needed rest from the Chaos of the Holidays. You pull up to the House, and its on fire! That is what happened to my Family on Dec 29th, 2019. Let me tell you, you are never prepared for a Fire, period. By Gods Grace all pets made it out through doggie door, and nobody was hurt. With emotions flowing we call 911, duh! Then USAA. Getting threw that first night was utter horrible at best. But during that night we had to call someone to come help salvage/rebuild the home. Being completely ignorant on how the systems works, we asked a Fire Fighter in his professional opinion, who would he personally use in this horrible scenario. He stated DKI, so we went all in blindly with said company. I will save the exact details for another venue, but fast forward 4 months, after several lies, literally 30+ days of zero work being done, and a recommendation by USAA to fire DKI within the first 3 weeks of the fire, we finally gave up on them. Now feeling like victims for the second time. I called Creekside Construction, and this is the part of the Story where you should insert the Original Superman Music, because Dave Adam and Steve Cates came swooping in and literally saved us. They took over the job, the paperwork, the communication with USAA and hit the ground running. I kid you not, Dave showed up to my house the very next day, had 5+ subs in there, and was delegating orders like Patton in WW2. It was impressive, because you could see in each sub-contractors eyes and by there demeanor, they enjoyed working with Creekside and wanted to be there. It took another 5 months, but the job was done, and exceeded my expectations. My wife teared up, when she saw the finished work, that alone is all you would need to know about Creekside, but I’m not done. Lets check some boxes, Professionalism, highly skilled sub-contractors, diligence, quality workmanship, high end materials, outstanding communication, and complete Loyalty to the customer. My wife and I always knew where we stood with Creekside, and were never left hangin gin the dark. Yes, there were small mishaps, but that happens on almost all jobs in construction but each issue was rectified promptly and above satisfaction. We knew Creekside had our back from day one, Dave Adams stood by our side’s ready as if we were getting into a rumble like the Movie Outsiders. I cannot thank Creekside enough for what they did for my family. I wish there was something I could do to show my complete appreciation, so I hope this small token of a review helps someone else in need, and steers them to Creekside before they make the same mistake we did, wasting time and money with another derelict company. Just know in this chaotic world we live in right now, there are still genuine trustworthy people still out there to help us along, and Creekside Construction is a complete embodiment of those values. -Much Respect and Gratitude, Ferris Family, Rathdrum Idah
- Discount Door ServiceWill was friendly, prompt and professional. He explained that the style of cabling I had was very outdated and dangerous (in truth, I did see the spring fly across the garage when the cable snapped) and offered a very reasonable rate to upgrade the entire cabling system. He worked very quickly, and I'm very happy with the result
- Elite Construction & RemodelingWe just completed our 2nd large remodel project with Elite Contruction which turned out fabulous. This was almost a complete renovation on a 1929 house, taking out walls, replacing all windows, adding egress windows, complete remodel of kitchen and laundry room, rewiring, adding 2 bedrooms, decks, building a fence + much more. Sergey and the Elite team did a fabulous job on all of it! The 91 year old floors were patched, refinished and looked brand new! We appreciated Sergey’s ideas and suggestions, for example, the front concrete stairs were disintegrated and closed off as so hazardous. When discussing the stair replacement, Sergey suggested to not do this rather close off as there were 2 other entrances, instead creating a deck off the front entrance. This created value and a great space for our beautiful house! Thanks to the Elite Team we beautifully updated our 1929 home
- Elite Construction & RemodelingSergey at Elite presented ideas of creating a functional room. What was created was so much more than we could ever have expected! Sergey and his team are talented, professional, prompt and dependable -if they said they would be there tomorrow at 7, they were there at 7, fun and so easy to work with. Sergey communicated every step of the way and involved us and our ideas along they way. Our house has a very unique style - slanted interior walls, curved exterior that made the project that much more challenging. This rotten room was transformed into a huge master suite with 9ft ceiling, several windows, slider, a full bathroom and a peaked roof to replace the flat roof. The room is beautiful and the exterior blends so perfectly to our unique house that it looks like it was always there! Thanks so much
- Creekside Construction LLCFrom our first meeting with Creekside Construction to our finished home, our experience has been nothing but outstanding! Their professionalism, craftsmanship, and personal attention to our needs and desires was met on every level throughout the building process! We can’t thank Mike Gray and Paul Merk enough for their expertise in making the building of our home be such a positive and rewarding one
- Renewal By Andersen of WashingtonAwesome! Vince C. and Abe C. were great! Very personable, attention to detail, clean, courteous towards me, my cats being secured in a separate room, and the materials they were installing. A third person, John, came on the second day to help out with a patio door. He talked too much and as a result, didn't focus on what he was doing. So Vince had to make a correction and touch up some work that was short of what either Vince or Abe was performing. When I had questions for Vince, he would stop working and give me his full attention. That was great on two fronts. One, he stopped working so as not to lose focus on what he was doing; and two, it showed he had a genuine interest in what I had to ask/say. Thank you for work well done
- NorthWest Locksmith SpokaneI wish I could give this review 0 stars. I have used this locksmith one or two times prior to the service today, but this morning I called to request service for a doorknob change over for an internal door in my home that required some drilling in the door to install. I provided the doorknob for this service (on a week day, with no lock out). A technician called and informed me he was coming out in approximately 30 minutes, but did not quote me for any services. The technician's name was Johnny. When the technician arrived he promptly changed the doorknob within 15 minutes and then informed me he had a "going rate" as a technician of $150.00. This was a vastly higher charge for a much more minimal service than I had ever been charged (in the past having weekend services on a lock out and needing a doorknob provided). He left a mess of sawdust all over his work area (picture attached of some of it). He did not leave me any type of itemized invoice for services performed or explain why the charge was so expensive compared to past work I've had done by the same company. Out of curiosity I asked him what the charge would be to change over 8-10 doors with this same type of doorknob provided if the work was approximately 2-3 hours. He explained it would be a minimum of $700.00. In the past I've had bulk services like this done WITH locks and/or deadbolts for a high end in the $300.00 range. When I explained this to the manager/supervisor on the phone later he said yes, that range was reasonable, but they provide a "premium service with premium charge." In my full conversation with the manager an hour later he informed me that their billing was complex but the charge for my service today was "high" overall - condescension was apparent. Technician billing inconsistencies appear to be a large issue with this company, as well as vastly under-supervised technicians in general. When I detailed my billing experience and the quote he had provided he continued to insist it was hard to explain EXACTLY why the technician had billed as he had, but that the quote for the larger project also seemed "a bit on the high end." The past charge and service I had performed with a lock out fee supposedly attached to it was explained away as being lower because "drilling" for a lock out was apparently less expensive than drilling for a service requested on a new installation despite the same exact drilling being performed. When I questioned this I was once again told the billing was a complex system. If you're a man or have your husband around when services are done, I suppose you may get a good rate through this company if they're in a good mood and call you back. Otherwise I'd expect apparent misogyny, mansplaining, and overcharging. I will never use their services again and would never recommend this company
- Renewal By Andersen of WashingtonI Love my new windows! The experience, expertise, and quality of the installation was amazing. Ryan B. and Brandon G. are some top-notch installers. The quality of the windows are amazing. Overall the best experience was the installers, it was a fun few days.
Door Installers in Veradale
- Business Description:Elite Construction & Remodeling is a licensed, bonded and insured general contractor specializing in new construction and many remodeling services. Visit us online at www.eliteconstructionspokane.com for more information. We are a family owned and operated business since 2001. For nearly 20 years, we have been providing quality remodels, additions, and new builds for the Pacific Northwest, including work for the City of Spokane. It is our goal to understand each homeowner's needs and dreams c..Recent Review:Elite Construction was the company I chose to do the siding and painting of my house. My house was in bad shape and needed a drastic amount of help. They did an amazing job and I am completely happy with the job that they did. Not only did Sergey (the owner), Roman (Sergey's son-in-law) and the rest of the team do an amazing job, they were also professional, kind, prompt, and willing to answer any questions I had. As an older person, I was skeptical that I would find a company that would not take advantage of me but Sergey was very forthcoming when it came to the job, price and timeline. They went above and beyond my expectations when it came to the quality of work, as well as the length of time to complete the job. They were early to arrive, wasted no time throughout the day getting work done, did not take extended breaks or lunches, they were respectful when talking to me and they made sure to clean up after themselves at the end of each day. Sergey made sure to stop by as often as possible and check, then double check the work to make sure they were giving the customer quality service. If something needed to be adjusted or slightly changed, Sergey made sure to communicate that with me prior to starting anything so there were no hidden secrets or charges in the end. It was the first time in a long time that I did not feel as though I needed to stand outside and "supervise" a job. I would promote and recommend Elite Construction to anyone and everyone, especially for older customers who have had bad experiences in the past with bigger companies like I have. To say that I am happy with Elite Construction, Sergey, Roman and the rest of the team would be an understatement. I have friends, family and neighbors all asking me when I tore down my old house and built this new one. I now have the best looking house within a 10 block radius (in my opinion). I am not sure that there are enough good things I can say about them and definitely recommend them to everyoneConnie K.
- Business Description:We are your experts for quality replacement windows and patio doors in Spokane, WA. Local homeowners trust Renewal by Andersen! Our windows and doors deliver great value and superior thermal performance! As the exclusive Spokane retailer for Renewal by Andersen replacement windows and Andersen doors, Renewal by Andersen of Spokane is your source for professional window replacement in eastern Washington and southern Idaho. We are committed to installing only quality products and delivering exc..Recent Review:AS their name implies "RENEWAL". they do NOT repair their older windows. ONLY REPLACE!!!Scott B.
- Business Description:We are a dedicated handyman and general home maintenance provider, and our goal is to provide you with services that will simplify and improve your life. Our team specializes in providing a variety of accessibility modifications and remodels, to homes and business alike, like adding railings, grab bars, installing walk-in showers, and so much more. We also build new decks, remodel old decks, and repair and maintain existing decks. TruBlue charges by the project, not the hour, and our custom..Recent Review:Contacted TruBlue and Ryan (Project Mgr) showed up the next day and provided a reasonable estimate. Gage and Steve performed the worked the following 2 days with Ryan providing oversight. All were extremely professional/courteous and well qualified in performing the work. We were very pleased and will definitely use TruBlue in the future. I would not hesitate to recommend them to othersDan J.
- Business Description:I am an owner-operator business just opened in January but I have 35 years experience in the construction field and am familiar with most all phases.Recent Review:AWESOME! He did an excellent job, went above and beyond and was on time, reliable, and honest. Couldn't ask for a better experience!! I have more projects that I plan to have him work on. Glad I took a chance.William & Julie B.
- Business Description:General ContractorRecent Review:Work was great performed on time and came out better then I could of imagined. Very pleased will be hiring again.Sabra c.
- Business Description:Norton roofing LLC was started by David Norton and his wife Carissa in December 2020. David is an experienced General Contractor now in the Spokane area. He began working in the Roofing industry as a teenager with his father on the Southern Oregon coast. He has developed extensive knowledge and experience in a wide range of areas throughout his career. No matter why you hire us, we are committed to making sure we give 100 percent to each job we take on. Services we provide are roofing, siding..Recent Review:Fantastic service, very friendly, efficient work, excellent quality! Thanks Norton Roofing!Andrea S.
- Business Description:Home remodeling NOW! We specialize in all your exterior remodeling needs! ROOFING Full Roofing Replacement: We proudly offer Asphalt Shingles- Owens Corning 50 years manufacture warranty. We do not install Metal roofing, no Tile roofing, no Cedar shake. WINDOWS Replacement windows with a 3 window minimum (Egress windows only in Boise ID) Lifetime warranty! Custom windows built for your home! ENTRY DOORS Entry doors only made by ProVia Amish craftsmanship. (front and back doors, French doo..Recent Review:The professional service of these guys was fantastic! Tyler the salesperson Was responsive and very informative from the start to to finish. Even though they were a few dollars higher than the other bids, I felt comfortable from the start that we were being treated fairly. The crew that did the roof were very professional and did excellent work. The thing I appreciated most was how well they communicated with us from the time they came to our home to the day they finished. Leon and his crew were always courteous and kind. Our roof was not the typical roof yet it was done with excellenceJeff D.
- Recent Review:Matt was wonderful. He applied new mud over all seams, prepped it for painting, and painted the walls and ceiling. What an amazing job! Our garage looks brand new. Not only did Matt do an excellent job, but then he cleaned and washed out the garage. I would strongly recommend Westerman Construction for and job you might need done around the houseCharlene M.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Vinyl Products, Inc. dba VPI Home Solutions.Recent Review:Finding the right home products and services in our Washington area can be a challenge. Residential Home Solutions is here to provide you with quality window, door, and siding services. As a hometown small business, we pride ourselves on providing our customers high-quality locally made products, the best professional insight, and outstanding customer service on all our custom windows and doorkapil S.
- Business Description:Over 25 years in home remodeling has provided vast experience in all phases of work. Owner is hands on for the entire project and does not rely on "subbing out" work, which keeps costs down and retains control of job schedule, assuring work is done within budget and on schedule. New to Angies list so lack reviews, but have many good customer referrals on requestRecent Review:Basically, Brian has been the only contractor to get back to me in a timely manner, and he is honest about the time-frame it would take (two months out). I am going to try to DIY this time, but I'd be glad to wait to work with Fix Spokane in the futureMatthew S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
This guide explores the various factors that affect the cost of installing an interior door, including size, material, and type. Learn more about the cost of installing doors inside your home.
Find door installers in
- Spokane Valley
- Liberty Lake
- Otis Orchards
- Newman Lake
- Post Falls
- Four Lakes
- Coeur D Alene
- Airway Heights
- Dalton Gardens
- Nine Mile Falls
- Hayden Lake
- Medical Lake
door installers in Veradale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 5 POINT CONSTRUCTION LLC1503 E Grassland Ct
- 5 POINT CONSTRUCTION LLC
- A to Z Maintenance & Repair Co.8704 N. J Court
- A-1 Construction and Remodeling501 W Mansfield Ave
- A-PLUS GARAGE DOOR SVCPO BOX 14663
- Action Construction LLC10109 E 24th
- Acuity Construction and Design LLC14810 W Coulee Hite Rd
- Adair Homes615 N Sullivan Rd Ste C
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Adair Paint and Remodel3610 S Bates Rd
- Aira Screens of Portland1102 N Springbrook Rd #101
- All Phase General Construction15718 E Valleyway
- ALL PRO DOOR & REPAIR CO111 W 24TH AVE
- All restoration solution12158 se 212th ct
- All-Star Garage Doors, Inc.11128 E. Sprague Avenue
Spokane Valley, Washington
- ALLISON DOOR CO6309 N LEHMAN RD
- Alpine Construction4419 E Glennaire Dr
- Avidus Roofing 803 S Pines Rd
- A to Z Maintenance & Repair Co.
- B & V Home Improvements3220 E. Bridgeport Ave.
- Bath Planet by Northwest Bath Specialists19115 68th Ave. S Suite H102
- Bearhill Contracting llc2124 E. Carlson Ct.
- better buildings llcPO Box 3205
- Bigfoot Remodeling LLC18018 S Malloy Prairie Rd
- Birkland Family Contractors Inc2910 E. 57th Ave
- Boren to Build ConstructionP.O. Box 18312
- B & V Home Improvements
- CAHILL'S WINDOWS1905 N SMITH ST
- Car Part Solutions Inc
Rancho Cordova, California
- Cascade Windows10507 E Montgomery Dr
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Castle Rock Construction9155 finucane dr
- CB FIXUPS3728 E 19TH AVE
- CDA GLASS1523 N 4TH ST
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- CHD Inc5025 N Argonne Ln Apt 1
- CHEK Construction & Painting2621 E. 33rd Ave.
- Classic CarpentryPO BOX 9979
- Classic Concepts Construction1117 W. Frederick Ave
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Clauson Construction12398 N Clauson Trail
- Coeur d'Alene Custom Remodeling1414 E Maple Ave
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- CONCEPTS NORTHWEST4210 E MONTGOMERY AVE
- Count On It Construction408 E Pacific Ave
- Cousin Caru Contracting6521 n Elizabeth
- Crown Home Services3451 W Industrial Lp #7
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- CAHILL'S WINDOWS
- G&S Customs LLC298 Old House Rd
- GFC Construction LLC6008 N Maple St
- Glass Crafters,LLC3304 E 44th Ave Apt 304
- Glen's Handyman Service inc.37504 no. lakeside dr
- GREATER AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION CO.7900 N Market St
- GRIZZLY GLASS CTRPO Box 3011
- GSI Complete Glass1101 S Frontage Rd
Deer Park, Washington
- Guardian Home Solution8711 222nd St SW
- G&S Customs LLC
- H&H Builders1320 E Lacey Ave
- Hall Construction and Remodel LLCP.O. Box 1710
Deer Park, Washington
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hands For Hire Contractors Services LLC2314 Owl Ct
- Handy Andy Home Services13210 Reward Loop
- Handyman of Spokane4718 N Post St
- Heinemann Construction LLCPO Box 844
- Home Depot Inc5617 E Sprague Ave
- Home Projects Specialists, LLC.6122 S. Eaglecrest Drive
- Home Town Rebuilders LLC1811 E Holyoke Ave
- Honegger Construction, LLCPO BOX 403
Newman Lake, Washington
- House Doctor Handyman Services502 E Gordon Ave
- H&H Builders
- Kelley DevelopmentsPO Box 48469
- Kelley Developments
- Lane's Custom Construction9811 W Tormey
Nine Mile Falls, Washington
- Lane's Custom Construction
- McVay Brothers Siding & Windows115 N Sycamore St
- Millennium Woodwork & Design5687-G Corkscrew Cyn. Rd.
- Modern Glass Company3727 W. Industrial Loop
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Morris Clark Siding & Roofing Inc2728 E Garland Ave
- Mr. Handyman of Spokane9608 E Montgomery Ave
- McVay Brothers Siding & Windows
- N.I.B.1117 e providence ave
- NationServe of Spokane Valley3808 N Sullivan Rd Bldg 32 Ste C
Spokane Valley, Washington
- NillaWood Construction4405 Sherlock Court
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Nokes Builders20915 N. Cedar Rd.
- Northwest Custom Construction, INCPO Box 967
Post Falls, Idaho
- northwest rim contracting services1026 everett ave
- Norton Roofing LLC621 N Glenn Rd
- NOW Remodeling1131 E Westview Ct Suite 115A
- NW General Construction & Contracting5475 W. Glen Grove-Staley
Deer Park, Washington
- Overhead Door Company Spokane-Coeur d'Alene420 E 5th Ave
Post Falls, Idaho
- Overhead Door Company Spokane-Coeur d'Alene