Doormaster

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2010

Business Origionally Started in 1994...

Overhead Door Company Spokane-Coeur d'Alene

We at Overhead Door Company Spokane-Coeur d'Alene are commited to giving you the best quality products and service in the garage door industry. All of our people are employees of the company we use no subcontractors. Mention Angie's List and get 10% off your next service call.

Discount Door Service

Garage door repairs, garage door installations, and garage-door opener repairs. Local and family owned. Licensed/Insured. Award-winning Customer Service. Spokane: (509) 300-1119

Elite Construction & Remodeling

Elite Construction & Remodeling is a licensed, bonded and insured general contractor specializing in new construction and many remodeling services. Visit us online at www.eliteconstructionspokane.com for more information. We are a family owned and operated business since 2001. For nearly 20 years, we have been providing quality remodels, additions, and new builds for the Pacific Northwest, including work for the City of Spokane. It is our goal to understand each homeowner's needs and dreams concerning their project, to provide professional insight when needed, to communicate well through the length of the project, and to finish in a timely manner. Call us at 509-505-6655 or 208-505-1227 for a free estimate!

Offers by Elite Construction & Remodeling on Angi

03/11/2016

everything went fine. and I didn't have to get a new opener.

Description of Work
My garage door would not open, I called Rod and told him what the problem was. He didn't think he could fix it because the door is 20 years old, but he found the part he needed in his truck. He installed it and the door works fine now. and it only cost 86.00 I thought I was going to have to but a new opener. I recommend this man highly!!

Category garage doors

02/12/2015

Someone slid into the garage door. He came and worked on the door so that I could get in out. He had to order a new door. He came right out and took care. He is reasonable and honest. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Repaired my garage door.

Category garage doors,doors

05/27/2014

Rod Called me right back when I called and seems completely committed to providing excellent customer service as well as answered all of my questions. Fair prices and easy to work with.

Description of Work
This Company and Rod are honest, they have a quick response time and that can be hard to find. I would highly recommend Doormaster.

Category garage doors,doors

Garage Doors & Openers. Service, Repair & Replacement.

On Replacements