Kendoes Handy Work

Founded 2022

I am a handyman looking to help you with your next big idea. I can do construction work like framing, flooring, window installation, bathroom remodels including tile and plumbing. I can do small roofing, gutter cleaning and window cleaning. I can do general maintenance work for you like shovelling

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Deck and driveway project

Deck and driveway

roof snow removal

View project

handyman (3)lawn & landscaping (2)door installation (1)snow removal (1)window replacement (1)

01/07/2023

PATTI A. S.

EXCELLENT! HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I cannot speak highly enough of Ken's work. He was responsive, competent, pleasant and highly professional. He was also willing to come out to the north part of town (we are in Colbert). We had a couple of projects -- one rather urgent (major ice load in our eaves after the heavy snow storm that was causing water flow issues around the house) and a minor issue related to our washing machine water hookup. He diagnosed the problems and tended to their solutions within a day of calling him. He cleaned up everything when he was done and left our house better than when he showed up. We are new to the area and will use him for any handyman job we need from here on out.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters of ice/snow and fixed washer hookups (that were switched and incorrectly installed by others).

Category handyman service

12/11/2022

Sharon W.

Ken just did my windows. Wow! What a difference. Ken does a great job on anything I asked him to do. Give him a try. You won’t be sorry. Ken did some snow removal from my deck and driveway entrance. Did a beautiful job. Needed a doggy door installed. I thought I could do it myself. But I couldn’t. I called Ken and he put it together for me. He even set up a lock so it stays secure. I like it and so does Princess.

Description of Work
snow removal from deck and driveway entrance

Category landscaping, snow removal

Work Completed On 12/11/2022

This client was a joy to work with. The snow removal from her deck took some time as it had piled up thick and was heavy with snow. But I got through it all. Even the ice layer at the bottom. She has a composite deck and the snow really doesn't stick to it like it would on a wooden deck.

10/25/2022

Moose H.

Ken Ross was on time and eager to accomplish the job. He was open to suggestions and paid attention to details. The job was completed within the timeframe. I would have him do work for me again.

Description of Work
built a shed

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 10/24/2022

10/22/2022

Cathy K.

Ken gets right to work and doesn’t waste time. He’s dependable, reliable and honest. I wouldn’t hesitate to hire Ken again.

Description of Work
Landscaping, misc handyman services

Category handyman service, landscaping

Work Completed On 07/20/2022

10/19/2022

PAUL N.

It went well. He was an independent worker. Very efficient. He came on time., very friendly and easy to work with.

Description of Work
He did a deck installation.

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 09/22/2022

10/18/2022

Judy L.

It was great! He communicated with me everyday.

Description of Work
They removed the windows and installed a French door.

Category doors

Work Completed On 10/18/2020

Contact

Phone

Located In

Spokane, WA 99205

1:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Electrical, HVAC, concrete, sewer projects, tree work off the ground.

Check, PayPal
    We are actively performing limited services. We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Speaking to specialize in exterior residential window cleaning, and grounds maintenance.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
    We accept remote payment