Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Spokane Valley, WA
There are 21 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Spokane Valley
- Norton Roofing LLCThe price of the service was reasonable. A very professional. hardworking, easy to talk to, efficient, timely, and completed the project the day he said he would. The craftmanship was satisfying.
- Aladdin Construction LLCMichael and Vivian kept in touch thru the whole process. They talked to me about the different type of door options, the process and what to expect. My home is old 1949 and all the doors needed cleaned up and frames replaced. They showed up early every morning and cleaned up every night. Great company to work with. Would hire again
- Creekside Construction LLCImagine if you will, it’s 4 days past Christmas 2019, your winding down, and you head to O’Mallys in Rathdrum for some tasty eats. 4 hours or so pass, You and the family are now teetering on sleep and its time to call it a night, so you head home in anticipation of some needed rest from the Chaos of the Holidays. You pull up to the House, and its on fire! That is what happened to my Family on Dec 29th, 2019. Let me tell you, you are never prepared for a Fire, period. By Gods Grace all pets made it out through doggie door, and nobody was hurt. With emotions flowing we call 911, duh! Then USAA. Getting threw that first night was utter horrible at best. But during that night we had to call someone to come help salvage/rebuild the home. Being completely ignorant on how the systems works, we asked a Fire Fighter in his professional opinion, who would he personally use in this horrible scenario. He stated DKI, so we went all in blindly with said company. I will save the exact details for another venue, but fast forward 4 months, after several lies, literally 30+ days of zero work being done, and a recommendation by USAA to fire DKI within the first 3 weeks of the fire, we finally gave up on them. Now feeling like victims for the second time. I called Creekside Construction, and this is the part of the Story where you should insert the Original Superman Music, because Dave Adam and Steve Cates came swooping in and literally saved us. They took over the job, the paperwork, the communication with USAA and hit the ground running. I kid you not, Dave showed up to my house the very next day, had 5+ subs in there, and was delegating orders like Patton in WW2. It was impressive, because you could see in each sub-contractors eyes and by there demeanor, they enjoyed working with Creekside and wanted to be there. It took another 5 months, but the job was done, and exceeded my expectations. My wife teared up, when she saw the finished work, that alone is all you would need to know about Creekside, but I’m not done. Lets check some boxes, Professionalism, highly skilled sub-contractors, diligence, quality workmanship, high end materials, outstanding communication, and complete Loyalty to the customer. My wife and I always knew where we stood with Creekside, and were never left hangin gin the dark. Yes, there were small mishaps, but that happens on almost all jobs in construction but each issue was rectified promptly and above satisfaction. We knew Creekside had our back from day one, Dave Adams stood by our side’s ready as if we were getting into a rumble like the Movie Outsiders. I cannot thank Creekside enough for what they did for my family. I wish there was something I could do to show my complete appreciation, so I hope this small token of a review helps someone else in need, and steers them to Creekside before they make the same mistake we did, wasting time and money with another derelict company. Just know in this chaotic world we live in right now, there are still genuine trustworthy people still out there to help us along, and Creekside Construction is a complete embodiment of those values. -Much Respect and Gratitude, Ferris Family, Rathdrum Idah
- Discount Door ServiceWill was friendly, prompt and professional. He explained that the style of cabling I had was very outdated and dangerous (in truth, I did see the spring fly across the garage when the cable snapped) and offered a very reasonable rate to upgrade the entire cabling system. He worked very quickly, and I'm very happy with the result
- Elite Construction & RemodelingWe just completed our 2nd large remodel project with Elite Contruction which turned out fabulous. This was almost a complete renovation on a 1929 house, taking out walls, replacing all windows, adding egress windows, complete remodel of kitchen and laundry room, rewiring, adding 2 bedrooms, decks, building a fence + much more. Sergey and the Elite team did a fabulous job on all of it! The 91 year old floors were patched, refinished and looked brand new! We appreciated Sergey’s ideas and suggestions, for example, the front concrete stairs were disintegrated and closed off as so hazardous. When discussing the stair replacement, Sergey suggested to not do this rather close off as there were 2 other entrances, instead creating a deck off the front entrance. This created value and a great space for our beautiful house! Thanks to the Elite Team we beautifully updated our 1929 home
- Elite Construction & RemodelingSergey at Elite presented ideas of creating a functional room. What was created was so much more than we could ever have expected! Sergey and his team are talented, professional, prompt and dependable -if they said they would be there tomorrow at 7, they were there at 7, fun and so easy to work with. Sergey communicated every step of the way and involved us and our ideas along they way. Our house has a very unique style - slanted interior walls, curved exterior that made the project that much more challenging. This rotten room was transformed into a huge master suite with 9ft ceiling, several windows, slider, a full bathroom and a peaked roof to replace the flat roof. The room is beautiful and the exterior blends so perfectly to our unique house that it looks like it was always there! Thanks so much
- Creekside Construction LLCFrom our first meeting with Creekside Construction to our finished home, our experience has been nothing but outstanding! Their professionalism, craftsmanship, and personal attention to our needs and desires was met on every level throughout the building process! We can’t thank Mike Gray and Paul Merk enough for their expertise in making the building of our home be such a positive and rewarding one
- Renewal By Andersen of WashingtonAwesome! Vince C. and Abe C. were great! Very personable, attention to detail, clean, courteous towards me, my cats being secured in a separate room, and the materials they were installing. A third person, John, came on the second day to help out with a patio door. He talked too much and as a result, didn't focus on what he was doing. So Vince had to make a correction and touch up some work that was short of what either Vince or Abe was performing. When I had questions for Vince, he would stop working and give me his full attention. That was great on two fronts. One, he stopped working so as not to lose focus on what he was doing; and two, it showed he had a genuine interest in what I had to ask/say. Thank you for work well done
- NorthWest Locksmith SpokaneI wish I could give this review 0 stars. I have used this locksmith one or two times prior to the service today, but this morning I called to request service for a doorknob change over for an internal door in my home that required some drilling in the door to install. I provided the doorknob for this service (on a week day, with no lock out). A technician called and informed me he was coming out in approximately 30 minutes, but did not quote me for any services. The technician's name was Johnny. When the technician arrived he promptly changed the doorknob within 15 minutes and then informed me he had a "going rate" as a technician of $150.00. This was a vastly higher charge for a much more minimal service than I had ever been charged (in the past having weekend services on a lock out and needing a doorknob provided). He left a mess of sawdust all over his work area (picture attached of some of it). He did not leave me any type of itemized invoice for services performed or explain why the charge was so expensive compared to past work I've had done by the same company. Out of curiosity I asked him what the charge would be to change over 8-10 doors with this same type of doorknob provided if the work was approximately 2-3 hours. He explained it would be a minimum of $700.00. In the past I've had bulk services like this done WITH locks and/or deadbolts for a high end in the $300.00 range. When I explained this to the manager/supervisor on the phone later he said yes, that range was reasonable, but they provide a "premium service with premium charge." In my full conversation with the manager an hour later he informed me that their billing was complex but the charge for my service today was "high" overall - condescension was apparent. Technician billing inconsistencies appear to be a large issue with this company, as well as vastly under-supervised technicians in general. When I detailed my billing experience and the quote he had provided he continued to insist it was hard to explain EXACTLY why the technician had billed as he had, but that the quote for the larger project also seemed "a bit on the high end." The past charge and service I had performed with a lock out fee supposedly attached to it was explained away as being lower because "drilling" for a lock out was apparently less expensive than drilling for a service requested on a new installation despite the same exact drilling being performed. When I questioned this I was once again told the billing was a complex system. If you're a man or have your husband around when services are done, I suppose you may get a good rate through this company if they're in a good mood and call you back. Otherwise I'd expect apparent misogyny, mansplaining, and overcharging. I will never use their services again and would never recommend this company
- Renewal By Andersen of WashingtonI Love my new windows! The experience, expertise, and quality of the installation was amazing. Ryan B. and Brandon G. are some top-notch installers. The quality of the windows are amazing. Overall the best experience was the installers, it was a fun few days.
Door Installers in Spokane Valley
- Business Description:Elite Construction & Remodeling is a licensed, bonded and insured general contractor specializing in new construction and many remodeling services. Visit us online at www.eliteconstructionspokane.com for more information. We are a family owned and operated business since 2001. For nearly 20 years, we have been providing quality remodels, additions, and new builds for the Pacific Northwest, including work for the City of Spokane. It is our goal to understand each homeowner's needs and dreams c..Recent Review:We have hired Elite Construction & Remodeling several times for projects at our home and we'll keep doing it based off of Sergei and his crew's craftsmanship and professionalism. The projects have ranged from small to big and each one is done with care and in a timely manner. Our most recent collaboration with Elite was for our kitchen remodel and the process was smooth and the end product is outstanding. It looks smashing! The team did a great job keeping us updated on the timeline, how the work was coming along and arrived consistently each day when they said they would show up. As the kitchen remodel wrapped up, we told them that it would just be a matter of time until we find something else for them to do and we'd give them a call. I'm glad we found Elite to help us improve our homeJessie L.
- Business Description:AVIDUS - it is a Latin word that stands for eagerness, passion, and hunger. We started up in the midst of the restoration after the windstorm that Spokane got hit by in November of 2015. We realized that quite a few companies are overwhelmed with work and are losing their hunger to improve and provide a better service. Here at AVIDUS we find our joy when we serve our customers with their construction needs or when we invest and train a new team member to do the same. For us, our work is one..Recent Review:Highly recommend this company. Prompt, thorough, professional, fair. Two other contractors did not even go onto the roof prior to giving estimate. Communication outstanding. Would absolutely hire again.C J S.
- Business Description:G&S Customs specializes in residential new construction, remodeling, additions and insurance restoration. We are a licensed, bonded and insured contractor serving Coeur d'Alene, ID and the surrounding area. We pride ourselves with completing each job on time and at budget, while maintaining safety and quality craftsmanship. When you work with G&S Customs you will only be dealing with a single company. Let us handle the legwork for you and simplify your project. We provide consultation for own..
- Recent Review:Matt was wonderful. He applied new mud over all seams, prepped it for painting, and painted the walls and ceiling. What an amazing job! Our garage looks brand new. Not only did Matt do an excellent job, but then he cleaned and washed out the garage. I would strongly recommend Westerman Construction for and job you might need done around the houseCharlene M.
- Business Description:Licensed and insured, owner operated, construction company with more than 15 years of experience. Specializing in kitchen and bathroom, general, and basement remodeling, new construction, and carpentry. Other services provided, at an expert level, are drywall, painting, windows, and more! Please call Brandon at 808-896-8724 to get started on your projectRecent Review:Very well...prompt, professional and met all my requests and expectations...very impressed and easy to work with..very positive experience...will contact again for next project this spring.Karen S.
- Business Description:We are a dedicated handyman and general home maintenance provider, and our goal is to provide you with services that will simplify and improve your life. Our team specializes in providing a variety of accessibility modifications and remodels, to homes and business alike, like adding railings, grab bars, installing walk-in showers, and so much more. We also build new decks, remodel old decks, and repair and maintain existing decks. TruBlue charges by the project, not the hour, and our custom..Recent Review:Contacted TruBlue and Ryan (Project Mgr) showed up the next day and provided a reasonable estimate. Gage and Steve performed the worked the following 2 days with Ryan providing oversight. All were extremely professional/courteous and well qualified in performing the work. We were very pleased and will definitely use TruBlue in the future. I would not hesitate to recommend them to othersDan J.
- Business Description:Bath Planet by Northwest Bath Specialists serves the Pacific NW with quality bathing solutions. Do you need a new tub or shower customized to fit your bathroom? We specialize in the bathing area, removing and replacing your tub or shower. From our cutting edge accessibility options to our tub and shower conversions, our highly trained and dedicated staff will ensure that you get what you want. Bath Planet offers: • Bath and shower systems • Replacement tubs • Accessibility options • Tub and s..Recent Review:It was great!! The technician was professional and personable. He included me every step of the way to be sure it was the way I ordered it and wanted it. I had to reschedule some days and they worked with me to stay close to the original time frame. From the sales rep to the home office to the technician was a great experience. I would recommend them to anyone!Robin D.
- Business Description:Over 25 years in home remodeling has provided vast experience in all phases of work. Owner is hands on for the entire project and does not rely on "subbing out" work, which keeps costs down and retains control of job schedule, assuring work is done within budget and on schedule. New to Angies list so lack reviews, but have many good customer referrals on requestRecent Review:Basically, Brian has been the only contractor to get back to me in a timely manner, and he is honest about the time-frame it would take (two months out). I am going to try to DIY this time, but I'd be glad to wait to work with Fix Spokane in the futureMatthew S.
- Business Description:Located in Spokane for over 70 years, family owned and operated, Inland Roofing & Supply, Inc. has been providing quality full service and warranted installations to the Inland Empire. We are very well known in Spokane, have been an outstanding member with the BBB (Better Business Bureau) since 1955 and have expertise in Roofing, Steel & Vinyl Siding, Soffit, Fascia, Windows, Aluminum Patio Covers, Decks, Doors, Skylights, Gutters, Sun Tunnels and Egress Windows. We are a General Contractor c..Recent Review:Highly recommended... Inland Roofing came in with a very competitive roof tear-off and replacement bid. I selected them because of the vibe I got from the owner and because they are a small company that has been around for about 80 years in Spokane. They did not disappoint. They delivered a quality roof product, on schedule, and were very conscientious about the workmanship and clean-upDavid H.
- Business Description:We are a full service general contractor specializing in kitchen remodel, bathroom remodeling services, additions, siding, roofing, decks, and sheetrock finishing and painting services. With or in-house design services, we are able to guide you through the entire process, from concept to a finished product. With over 30 years experience, you can rest assured that your project will be completed on time, within budget parameters, and to your satisfaction. So bring either your plans,or just your..Recent Review:I couldn’t have asked for a better experience while working with Bill. He was honest, straightforward, punctual, always returned our calls promptly and the finished product...well, it literally made my dream come true. His attention to detail and quality of work was beyond my expectationsTrish C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- Liberty Lake
- Otis Orchards
- Newman Lake
- Post Falls
- Airway Heights
- Four Lakes
- Nine Mile Falls
- Coeur D Alene
- Dalton Gardens
- Deer Park
- Hayden Lake
door installers in Spokane Valley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 5 POINT CONSTRUCTION LLC1503 E Grassland Ct
- 5 POINT CONSTRUCTION LLC
- A to Z Maintenance & Repair Co.8704 N. J Court
- A-1 Construction and Remodeling501 W Mansfield Ave
- A-PLUS GARAGE DOOR SVCPO BOX 14663
- Action Construction LLC10109 E 24th
- Acuity Construction and Design LLC14810 W Coulee Hite Rd
- Adair Homes615 N Sullivan Rd Ste C
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Adair Paint and Remodel3610 S Bates Rd
- Aira Screens of Portland1102 N Springbrook Rd #101
- All Phase General Construction15718 E Valleyway
- ALL PRO DOOR & REPAIR CO111 W 24TH AVE
- All restoration solution12158 se 212th ct
- All-Star Garage Doors, Inc.11128 E. Sprague Avenue
Spokane Valley, Washington
- ALLISON DOOR CO6309 N LEHMAN RD
- Alpine Construction4419 E Glennaire Dr
- Avidus Roofing 803 S Pines Rd
- A to Z Maintenance & Repair Co.
- B & V Home Improvements3220 E. Bridgeport Ave.
- Bath Planet by Northwest Bath Specialists19115 68th Ave. S Suite H102
- Bearhill Contracting llc2124 E. Carlson Ct.
- better buildings llcPO Box 3205
- Bigfoot Remodeling LLC18018 S Malloy Prairie Rd
- Birchcrest Homes Inc1318 N Skipworth Ct
- Birkland Family Contractors Inc2910 E. 57th Ave
- Boren to Build ConstructionP.O. Box 18312
- B & V Home Improvements
- CAHILL'S WINDOWS1905 N SMITH ST
- Car Part Solutions Inc
Rancho Cordova, California
- Cascade Windows10507 E Montgomery Dr
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Castle Rock Construction9155 finucane dr
- CB FIXUPS3728 E 19TH AVE
- CDA GLASS1523 N 4TH ST
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Champion Windows of Spokane LLC11303 E Montgomery #4
- CHD Inc5025 N Argonne Ln Apt 1
- CHEK Construction & Painting2621 E. 33rd Ave.
- Classic CarpentryPO BOX 9979
- Classic Concepts Construction1117 W. Frederick Ave
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Clauson Construction12398 N Clauson Trail
- Coeur d'Alene Custom Remodeling1414 E Maple Ave
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- CONCEPTS NORTHWEST4210 E MONTGOMERY AVE
- Count On It Construction408 E Pacific Ave
- Cousin Caru Contracting6521 n Elizabeth
- Crown Home Services3451 W Industrial Lp #7
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- CAHILL'S WINDOWS
- D & S Small Engine repair9624 N Colfax Rd
- D-MAC Construction1723 E Houston
- Da Man CompanyN. 21111 Hazard Road
- Discount Door Service5311 S Perry St
- Door Specialties Inc7809 E Trent Ave
- Doormaster3720 S. Sundown Dr.
- D & S Small Engine repair
- G&S Customs LLC298 Old House Rd
- GFC Construction LLC6008 N Maple St
- Glass Crafters,LLC3304 E 44th Ave Apt 304
- Glen's Handyman Service inc.37504 no. lakeside dr
- GREATER AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION CO.7900 N Market St
- GRIZZLY GLASS CTRPO Box 3011
- GSI Complete Glass1101 S Frontage Rd
Deer Park, Washington
- Guardian Home Solution8711 222nd St SW
- G&S Customs LLC
- H&H Builders1320 E Lacey Ave
- Hall Construction and Remodel LLCP.O. Box 1710
Deer Park, Washington
- Hamersky Windows & Doors623 N Marguerite Rd
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hands For Hire Contractors Services LLC2314 Owl Ct
- Handy Andy Home Services13210 Reward Loop
- Handyman of Spokane4718 N Post St
- HARDIE BUILT HOMES2502 W DENISON RD
Deer Park, Washington
- Heinemann Construction LLCPO Box 844
- Home Depot Inc5617 E Sprague Ave
- Home Projects Specialists, LLC.6122 S. Eaglecrest Drive
- Home Town Rebuilders LLC1811 E Holyoke Ave
- Honegger Construction, LLCPO BOX 403
Newman Lake, Washington
- House Doctor Handyman Services502 E Gordon Ave
- H&H Builders
- Kelley DevelopmentsPO Box 48469
- Kelley Developments
- Lane's Custom Construction9811 W Tormey
Nine Mile Falls, Washington
- Lane's Custom Construction
- McVay Brothers Siding & Windows115 N Sycamore St
- Millennium Woodwork & Design5687-G Corkscrew Cyn. Rd.
- Millwork Cabinets and More4216 N McDonald Rd
- Modern Glass Company3727 W. Industrial Loop
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Morris Clark Siding & Roofing Inc2728 E Garland Ave
- Mr. Handyman of Spokane9608 E Montgomery Ave
- McVay Brothers Siding & Windows
- N.I.B.1117 e providence ave
- NationServe of Spokane Valley3808 N Sullivan Rd Bldg 32 Ste C
Spokane Valley, Washington
- NillaWood Construction4405 Sherlock Court
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Nokes Builders20915 N. Cedar Rd.
- Northwest Custom Construction, INCPO Box 967
Post Falls, Idaho
- northwest rim contracting services1026 everett ave
- Norton Roofing LLC621 N Glenn Rd
- NOW Remodeling1131 E Westview Ct Suite 115A