When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Pacific, WA
There are 4 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Pacific
- Salish GeoRyan is professional and his work is very thorough. Always quick to response to email and easy to work with. Highly recommend for any property survey needs. Will hire him again for sure.
- Salish GeoWorked with Ryan over the past several months to get a survey for a parcel we were interested in. He was upfront about services and cost, very responsive, and did a great job recommending and working with our wetland experts to get us the detailed survey we needed. Definitely recommend!!
- Salish GeoRyan, was great to work with. I was quoted that they were about 6 to 8 weeks out. However, they had a cancelation and was in my area so they were able to get my work order completed right away. This was great news as our survey was for our fence line. Thank you and will use again.
- Salish GeoThe process went smoothly. Ryan was a clear communicator, and super helpful. We would use Salish Geo again.
- Salish GeoRyan was professional, courteous and helpful. He gave consideration in pricing for my neighbor's and my properties being done at the same time. I recommend Salish Geo for anyone needing a property survey.
- Salish GeoWe read many positive reviews about Salish Geo so hired them to find boundaries on our property. Salish Geo lived up to their excellent reputation! Ryan is professional, quick to respond to emails and phone calls, friendly, and punctual. We would hire Salish Geo again and highly recommend this company
- Salish GeoSalish geo was on time, professional, and friendly. Good people, if i need any other survey work done I’ll be calling them again.
- Salish GeoExcellent service and communication throughout. Very courteous and professional. I am pleased overall. I highly recommend them.
- Salish GeoGreat! Ryan was very responsive and underbid bigger companies. He was also much easier to communicate with as well as more personable!
- Salish GeoI have a uniquely shaped lot with difficult property lines to delineate, which SalishGeo came, surveyed, and clarified. The communication was open and receptive. They were upfront about how to communicate with them throughout the process (as they’re usually in the field). From what I can tell, the work is thorough & clear, as I now know where the boundaries are and what dimensions I have to work with for future property improvements. Simply put, I’d work with them again or at the very least be willing to refer them for someone else’s survey needs
Land Surveyors in Pacific
- Business Description:Axis Survey and Mapping is a premier land surveying firm
- Business Description:Land surveying company located in and servicing the Puget Sound region. We specialize in boundary/property line resolution and staking. Many of our customers are interested in making improvements to their yard or house, such as, landscaping and/or putting up a fence or other structures. And need to know the lay of the land and where their property limits are. We are a small business, that uses the latest technology in order to achieve high precision with efficiency. Because of this, we can of..Recent Review:Ryan was professional, courteous and helpful. He gave consideration in pricing for my neighbor's and my properties being done at the same time. I recommend Salish Geo for anyone needing a property survey.James C.
- Business Description:The benefit of hiring us is that a Licensed Surveyor performs the field work on each project. The prevailing trend in this industry is that it's rare to find Licensed Surveyors performing their own field work, nonetheless, handling the entire project to completion. Additionally, we retain your project file on records indefinitely. Should you have questions arise in the future, we have the added advantage of being able to respond according to our project experienceRecent Review:Rey arrived a couple days earlier than expected but said he was in the area and could do it that day if it worked for us or could come back on the scheduled day. That day worked out perfectly. Rey walked the area with me and explained what he was going to do. He was there several hours and when done, he walked the site with me again and answered all my questions. He found the original survey markers and his findings were within an inch or so of the originals. Rey is a very pleasant and polite man and I wouldn't hesitate to use him againSue & Ladd T.
- Business Description:At Bodine Construction Services, Inc. our goal is to provide the homeowner, real estate professional and property manager with high quality, durable solutions to their drainage and structural repair problems. Our crews are specially trained and equipped with the latest technology to take your project from bid to completion. Most, if not all, of our foremen/lead people and office staff have been with the Company 5-15 years. This demonstrates our commitment to the trade. Our integrity is unsurp..Recent Review:Steve Bodine came to the house and did a thorough assessment of the work needed. We had water pooling in the yard in several locations because of downspouts not tied into the sewer system. Steve gave us both a verbal and detailed written estimate for the work, performed the work on time and budget, His team did a terrific job of making sure we had proper drainage and putting the yard back the way they found it. We were very happy with the service Steve and his team providedDiane A.
- Business Description:Ford Land Surveying, Inc. is a family owned and operated land surveying company that has been operating in the state of Washington since 1994. Preparing topographic and land boundary surveys, together with all other surveying related services. Ford Land Surveying, Inc. is based in Snohomish Washington and serves all of the state of Washington. Our office is home based with a very low overhead which allows for reasonable fees for surveying services. The business owner has over 35 years experi..Recent Review:Darren was easy to work with, did a careful job, kept me informed, and completed the job sooner than any of the others I contacted would have been able to do it. His price was just slightly better than the lowest of the others, but they were all grouped pretty closely (except for one that probably didn't want the job...why couldn't they have just no-bid it?) I'll happily recommend him, and would seek him out if ever I have need of a surveying job in the futureThomas B.
- Business Description:ORCA Land Surveying, Inc. is a prospering land use planning and surveying company with over 30 years experience, based in Everett, Washington. ORCA uses Leica Total Stations and GPS in the field, combined with experienced office technicians to offer varied surveying services. ORCA specializes in King and Snohomish Counties, but has completed numerous larger scale projects statewide. The majority of our employees have been associated with our company and it’s preceding firms for over two decad..
- Business Description:Owned and operated. Additional phone numbers: (206) 448-2828, (425) 455-4508, (253) 841-0553.Recent Review:I could not have been happier with the experience. They offered a great price. Easy going friendly service. Put me on a cancelation list and found a way to provide the service only a few days after I contacted them. Two professional and friendly employees called ahead as requested, showed up on time, made sure that they provided everything I needed, including a couple midway markers. Also, they showed up with what seemed to be some fancy equipment. They had no issues finding any corners, They were able to telescope up the receiver unit by 15ft to put a stake in what was basically a hole. They pretty much had the whole job done in about 2 hours. Highly recommended. BTW, I am not related or friends with anyone at this company. I was just really satisfied. I bought an old home from an original owner, and this was one of the many jobs that just seemed to go perfectly smoothRobbie E.
- Business Description:Chadwick & Winters is a family owned and operated land surveying company with over 40 years of continuous service to the greater Puget Sound area. From the monumentation of a single property corner, to providing comprehensive site conditions surveys for large commercial and industrial properties, we are here to help. Due to the variables that can affect the cost of surveying services, such as on-site conditions, lack of local monumentaion, etc, we field visit every project site and prepar..Recent Review:I talked to a couple of outfits, and they were one of the outfits that were recommended by my architect or my builder. I have heard of them and their reputation. They were just really fair with their price. They were flexible and adjusted their price for me. They were able to do the work in a timely fashion. I didn't have any problems with themSteven M.
- Business Description:Harmsen & Associates, Inc. (HARMSEN) specializes in Land Surveying and Civil Engineering with three locations in Monroe, Mount Vernon, and Oak Harbor HARMSEN has been providing land surveying and civil engineering in Washington State since 1974. Our professionals have the experience and knowledge that will directly benefit your projects: knowledge of local land history, codes, and ordinances; ongoing professional education; and many years of professional practice, all combine to provide resp..
- Business Description:Western Engineers & Surveyors, Inc, has been consulting within the greater western Washington area since 1978. and is a full service Land Surveying and Civil Engineering firm. In addition, as our CEO was wounded in action, we are proud to be listed as a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned, Small Business (SDVOSB). We take pride in our quality product and specialize in tailoring our services to meet individual client needs. We hope to be of service to you in the near future
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Pacific
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- BBA Land Surveying, LLC12014 SE 157th Pl
Renton, Washington 98058
- Beyler Consulting5920 100th St SW Suite 25
Lakewood, Washington 98499
- BLUE HERON SERVICES INCPO BOX 393
Index, Washington 98256
- BODINE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, INC.6009 212th St SW
Lynnwood, Washington 98036
- BRACY & THOMAS PS INC1520 IRVING ST SW B
Olympia, Washington 98512
- BBA Land Surveying, LLC
- Ford Land Surveying Inc15822 95th Ave SE
Snohomish, Washington 98296
- Ford Land Surveying Inc
- JDH logging & tree service90 east goldfinch lane
Belfair, Washington 98528
- JDH logging & tree service
- Lanktree Land Surveying Inc421 B St NE
Auburn, Washington 98002
- Lanktree Land Surveying Inc
- MXP Consulting, Inc.PO Box 1637
Issaquah, Washington 98027
- MXP Consulting, Inc.
- ORCA Land Surveying inc.3605 Colby Ave
Everett, Washington 98201
- ORCA Land Surveying inc.
- PLS INC355 NW Gilman Blvd Ste 201
Issaquah, Washington 98027
- PLS INC
- RT Excavation LLCpo box 1044
Ravensdale, Washington 98051
- RT Excavation LLC
- Wetland Resources9505 19th Ave SE Ste 106
Everett, Washington 98208
- Wetland Resources