Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Tacoma, WA
There are 5 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Tacoma
- Salish GeoThe process went smoothly. Ryan was a clear communicator, and super helpful. We would use Salish Geo again.
- Salish GeoRyan was professional, courteous and helpful. He gave consideration in pricing for my neighbor's and my properties being done at the same time. I recommend Salish Geo for anyone needing a property survey.
- Salish GeoWe read many positive reviews about Salish Geo so hired them to find boundaries on our property. Salish Geo lived up to their excellent reputation! Ryan is professional, quick to respond to emails and phone calls, friendly, and punctual. We would hire Salish Geo again and highly recommend this company read less
- Salish GeoSalish geo was on time, professional, and friendly. Good people, if i need any other survey work done I’ll be calling them again.
- Salish GeoExcellent service and communication throughout. Very courteous and professional. I am pleased overall. I highly recommend them.
- Salish GeoGreat! Ryan was very responsive and underbid bigger companies. He was also much easier to communicate with as well as more personable!
- Salish GeoI have a uniquely shaped lot with difficult property lines to delineate, which SalishGeo came, surveyed, and clarified. The communication was open and receptive. They were upfront about how to communicate with them throughout the process (as they’re usually in the field). From what I can tell, the work is thorough & clear, as I now know where the boundaries are and what dimensions I have to work with for future property improvements. Simply put, I’d work with them again or at the very least be willing to refer them for someone else’s survey needs read less
- Salish GeoRyan and his team did a great job, handling our woody backyard with ease. He did a very thorough walkthrough at the end with us, showing us ground markers and explaining everything fully. The property map he did is great, it shows how the house and fence are situated within the property lines, which is super helpful. All in all a very good experience read less
- Salish GeoRyan was very responsive and provided a good quote; showed up when he said he would, was very friendly and did the work quickly, and the results were exactly what we'd needed. I wish working with every service provider could be such a pleasant, low-stress experience!
- Salish GeoWork was completed on time and professionally. Ryan was very responsive even after he received payment.
Land Surveyors in Tacoma
- Business Description:Land surveying company located in and servicing the Puget Sound region. We specialize in boundary/property line resolution and staking. Many of our customers are interested in making improvements to their yard or house, such as, landscaping and/or putting up a fence or other structures. And need to know the lay of the land and where their property limits are. We are a small business, that uses the latest technology in order to achieve high precision with efficiency. Because of this, we can of.. read lessRecent Review:The process went smoothly. Ryan was a clear communicator, and super helpful. We would use Salish Geo again.David H.
- Business Description:Our surveying team is ready to go to work for you with great service, trustworthy results and helpful deliverable packages on time, every time.Recent Review:BBA Landscaping did an excellent job and a very good price for a boundary survey for my home. They set the property corners with Rebar and stakes and provided a detailed online record of the report with photos. They also recorded the Record on the King Survey site. I called a number of other Angies list companies but they were too busy, unable to make my quick turnaround request or the price was much higher. I would highly recommend BBA Land Surveying anytime read lessleonard a.
- Business Description:Ford Land Surveying, Inc. is a family owned and operated land surveying company that has been operating in the state of Washington since 1994. Preparing topographic and land boundary surveys, together with all other surveying related services. Ford Land Surveying, Inc. is based in Snohomish Washington and serves all of the state of Washington. Our office is home based with a very low overhead which allows for reasonable fees for surveying services. The business owner has over 35 years experi.. read lessRecent Review:Ford Land Surveying was easy to work with. They gave me a rough estimate over the phone and were available the following week. The other company I contacted was about the same price, but booked 5 weeks out. Darren got the work done while I was away from the house and left the corners clearly marked with rebar and wooden stakes. I received the drawing in the mail a few days later, and Darren was readily available to answer my questions read lessJoshua B.
- Business Description:The benefit of hiring us is that a Licensed Surveyor performs the field work on each project. The prevailing trend in this industry is that it's rare to find Licensed Surveyors performing their own field work, nonetheless, handling the entire project to completion. Additionally, we retain your project file on records indefinitely. Should you have questions arise in the future, we have the added advantage of being able to respond according to our project experience read lessRecent Review:Fantastic service. I called around and eventually settled on Escarez. To my surprise the quality and type of survey performed was at the highest standard including a full surrounding block transit to be sure my survey was accurate. The final survey included all manner of details along the line, short retaining walls - old concrete structures - fence posts, etc. In the end I was given an onsite walkthrough with the drawing set to describe the details. Extremely satisfied and will use Escaraz for all my future projects read lessFrank W.
- Business Description:Axis Survey and Mapping is a premier land surveying firmRecent Review:Everything was fine with them.Souvik R.
- Business Description:We are a local family run business that strive to provide our customers with the best services and prices. Not only are we a reputable business with a long list of supporting customers, we also have over 20+ years of experience read lessRecent Review:Quan and his team showed up on time and worked steadily. The yard clean-up was well done, some pruning was OK, and they finished in about 4 hours. Beauty bark (supposedly 10 yards) was so lightly spread you could expose underlying soil with a gently scuff. Not sure we actually got all the beauty bark we paid for. The overall price seemed exorbitant for the time spent (that's due to our own naivety). For that reason, my wife says we won't use them again read lessBarbara L.
- Business Description:We are an active full service Land Surveying firm providing a complete range of Land Surveying services. We specialize in residential and commercial surveys throughout western Washington state. We cover the following counties: Skagit, Snohomish, King, Pierce, Thurston, Kitsap, Lewis, Clark, Kittitas and Lewi read lessRecent Review:Tom didn't prepare map according to City's requirement. It took me months longer and thousands of additional review fee to correct the mistakes and missing items in his work. It was very difficult to get hold of him. Rarely keep his promise for delivery time read lessQi Z.
- Business Description:Owned and operated. Additional phone numbers: (206) 448-2828, (425) 455-4508, (253) 841-0553.Recent Review:Requested a quote on June 30. It is July 9 and I never even got acknowledgement of my request! There is no indication in Angie's List or on the Internet that they are closed or out of businessMICHAEL I.
- Business Description:Over 40 Years Experience Calibrating & Repairing Instruments. Owner & Personnel are Certified Factory Trained Sales, Service and Rentals since 1949 Calibration of construction auto levels, lasers, theodolites and total stations. We also calibrate & repair Jig Transits, Precision Levels, Alignment Scopes, Optical Tooling, K & E & Brunson with Traceable NIST Certification. New Instruments are Inspected & Calibrated In Store Prior to Selling read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
Find land surveyors in
- University Place
- South Hill
- Fox Island
- Anderson Island
- Federal Way
- Bonney Lake
- Gig Harbor
- Lake Tapps
land surveyors in Tacoma
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AHBL, Inc.2215 N 30TH ST STE 300
- American Surveying & Engineering, LLC4056 148th Ave NE
- Apex Engineering LLC2601 S 35th St
- APS Survey & Mapping13221 SE 26th St
- Aspen Land Surveying LLCPO Box 124
- AXIS SURVEY AND MAPPING INC15241 NE 90th St
- AHBL, Inc.
- BBA Land Surveying, LLC12014 SE 157th Pl
- BESTCCLS, Inc.PO Box 340
- Beyler Consulting5920 100th St SW Suite 25
- BLUE HERON SERVICES INCPO BOX 393
- BRACY & THOMAS PS INC1520 IRVING ST SW B
- Butler Surveying, Inc.POB 149 475 NW Chehalis Avenue
- BBA Land Surveying, LLC
- Cascade Surveying & Engineering, Inc.105 E. Division St
- Casement Land Surveyors1411 33rd Ave Ct SW
- Christensen van Mourik, PLLC18520 23RD DR SE
- Columbia Northwest Engineering PS249 N Elder St
Moses Lake, Washington
- Crane Land Development Specialists2218 137th St SE
Mill Creek, Washington
- Crones & Associates Inc23806 190th Ave SE
- CSI Land Surveying729 Prospect St #202
Port Orchard, Washington
- CSI SurveyingPOB 1611
Port Orchard, Washington
- Cascade Surveying & Engineering, Inc.
- Ford Land Surveying Inc15822 95th Ave SE
- Ford Land Surveying Inc
- Goldsmith1215 114th Ave SE
- Hammermaster Law Offices, PLLC1207 Main St.
- Harmsen & Associates, Inc.125 East Main Street Suite 104
- Harmsen & Associates, Inc.603 South First Street
Mount Vernon, Washington
- HCI General Contractors2912 Edith Lane
Haltom City, Texas
- HILL CUSTOM HOMES6869 KIMBALL DR 101
Gig Harbor, Washington
- Hammermaster Law Offices, PLLC
- MXP Consulting, Inc.PO Box 1637
- MXP Consulting, Inc.