Salish Geo

• Trade License Expiration
  • 04/19/2020

3832 S 9th St

Tacoma, WA 98405

Land surveying company located in and servicing the Puget Sound region. We specialize in boundary/property line resolution and staking. Many of our customers are interested in making improvements to their yard or house, such as, landscaping and/or putting up a fence or other structures. And need to know the lay of the land and where their property limits are. We are a small business, that uses the latest technology in order to achieve high precision with efficiency. Because of this, we can offer lower prices and complete the job more quickly than many of our competitors, while still providing a high standard of care....

Resposiveness

land surveyors (27)

04/02/2021

Ryan and his team did a great job, handling our woody backyard with ease. He did a very thorough walkthrough at the end with us, showing us ground markers and explaining everything fully. The property map he did is great, it shows how the house and fence are situated within the property lines, which is super helpful. All in all a very good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Survey of property

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2021

03/31/2021

Ryan was very responsive and provided a good quote; showed up when he said he would, was very friendly and did the work quickly, and the results were exactly what we'd needed. I wish working with every service provider could be such a pleasant, low-stress experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Residential property boundary survey

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2021

03/19/2021

Work was completed on time and professionally. Ryan was very responsive even after he received payment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boundary & Topo survey

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2021

02/10/2021

Salish Geo was superb! Ryan and Rich were very friendly, extremely knowledgeable, took time to answer my questions and were accommodative in recording and staking extra locations around the lot that will help with our build process. I would hire these guys again in a heartbeat. It was a fun day hanging out with them while they did their work and answered my questions!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lot survey

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2021

07/31/2020

Excellent job they did exactly as what was in the bid.. I would highly recommend and also use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Survey of Land with River Front

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2020

03/20/2020

Ryan Hand was referred by a friend who had a good experience. I contacted Ryan regarding a residential survey in NE Seattle for the purpose of an addition to our existing household. Ryan was professional and very competitive price wise. Also, another aspect which I really appreciated was his follow up to specific questions regarding the odd shaped lot. I offered to compensate him additionally due ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Land Survey

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2020

02/23/2020

Ryan was awesome! He very clearly described what he would do, he quoted a fair price, and then he promptly accomplished the work EXACTLY as we agreed upon. Glad I chose to use his services because he uncovered a surprise with regard to my property lines!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Survey Property & Set Corner Markers

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2019

02/02/2020

Very professional. Found the pins for 3 corners and marked the last one. Service was great, highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
4 corners survey

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

01/29/2020

Ryan was very professional, and willing to go extra miles to sort out the options for me to help me make a right decision by researching and reviewing records that I even did not know existed, relating to my property. He was very knowledgeable, very helpful. Simply a very nice person!!! I highly recommend his service. I would definitely ask him for another job when I have a chance again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Review readjustment document

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2020

01/21/2020

Ryan did a great job and was easy to work with. He performed the services he said he would. It's great to work with someone who follows up and follows through with what we agreed to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Survey to verify property line

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2020