Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Kent, WA
There are 3 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Kent
- Salish GeoWhat an awesome service. Salish Geo came out to my steep slope property in a very reasonable timeframe and got the property lines staked with ease. Communication was easy and concise. I’ll definitely be looking to use them again on other properties we have when the time comes.
- Salish GeoRyan and the team at Salish Geo were awesome! After a different survey company strung me along and eventually skipped out on me, I called him for a survey of my family’s property on Anderson Island. The property was purchased by my grandparents in the 1950’s and there was no real survey ever completed, which given that and the remote location, made the job a little more difficult. Ryan was quick to respond to my original email request and timely with all communication during and after the survey process. He did a great job with the survey locating and staking our corners and property lines on a timely manner and now we can proceed with the other upgrades to our property with confidence given his work. Given all he had to do and the time frame in which he did it, his price was very reasonable. I would recommend the team at Salish Geo to anyone looking for a property surveyor. You won’t be disappointed!
- Salish GeoWorking with Ryan was wonderful! He is professional, communicates well and thorough. We would definitely refer to friends and family!
- Salish GeoRyan is professional and his work is very thorough. Always quick to response to email and easy to work with. Highly recommend for any property survey needs. Will hire him again for sure.
- Salish GeoWorked with Ryan over the past several months to get a survey for a parcel we were interested in. He was upfront about services and cost, very responsive, and did a great job recommending and working with our wetland experts to get us the detailed survey we needed. Definitely recommend!!
- Salish GeoRyan, was great to work with. I was quoted that they were about 6 to 8 weeks out. However, they had a cancelation and was in my area so they were able to get my work order completed right away. This was great news as our survey was for our fence line. Thank you and will use again.
- Salish GeoThe process went smoothly. Ryan was a clear communicator, and super helpful. We would use Salish Geo again.
- Salish GeoRyan was professional, courteous and helpful. He gave consideration in pricing for my neighbor's and my properties being done at the same time. I recommend Salish Geo for anyone needing a property survey.
- Salish GeoWe read many positive reviews about Salish Geo so hired them to find boundaries on our property. Salish Geo lived up to their excellent reputation! Ryan is professional, quick to respond to emails and phone calls, friendly, and punctual. We would hire Salish Geo again and highly recommend this company
- Salish GeoSalish geo was on time, professional, and friendly. Good people, if i need any other survey work done I’ll be calling them again.
Last update on January 11, 2023
Land Surveyors in Kent
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Des Moines,
- Maple Valley,
- Normandy Park,
- Federal Way,
- Black Diamond,
- Mercer Island,
- Lake Tapps,
- Bonney Lake,
land surveyors in Kent
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Crones & Associates Inc23806 190th Ave SE
Kent, Washington 98042
- Crones & Associates Inc
- BBA Land Surveying, LLC12014 SE 157th Pl
Renton, Washington 98058
- Beyler Consulting5920 100th St SW Suite 25
Lakewood, Washington 98499
- BLUE HERON SERVICES INCPO BOX 393
Index, Washington 98256
- BODINE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, INC.6009 212th St SW
Lynnwood, Washington 98036
- BRACY & THOMAS PS INC1520 IRVING ST SW B
Olympia, Washington 98512
- BBA Land Surveying, LLC
- Ford Land Surveying Inc15822 95th Ave SE
Snohomish, Washington 98296
- Ford Land Surveying Inc
- JDH logging & tree service90 east goldfinch lane
Belfair, Washington 98528
- JDH logging & tree service
- Lanktree Land Surveying Inc421 B St NE
Auburn, Washington 98002
- Lanktree Land Surveying Inc
- MXP Consulting, Inc.PO Box 1637
Issaquah, Washington 98027
- MXP Consulting, Inc.
- ORCA Land Surveying inc.3605 Colby Ave
Everett, Washington 98201
- ORCA Land Surveying inc.
- PLS INC355 NW Gilman Blvd Ste 201
Issaquah, Washington 98027
- PLS INC
- RT Excavation LLCpo box 1044
Ravensdale, Washington 98051
- RT Excavation LLC
- Site Surveying, Inc21923 NE 11th Street
Sammamish, Washington 98074
- Site Surveying, Inc
- Wetland Resources9505 19th Ave SE Ste 106
Everett, Washington 98208
- Wetland Resources