A sprinkler system can keep your lawn and garden watered, but sometimes it needs to be repaired. Here’s how much it will cost to have a plumber fix it.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Newman Lake, WA
There are 10 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Newman Lake
- Pristine Lawn CareHe quickly got back to me and scheduled a visit within a few days. He was able to repair and reroute a portion of my sprinkler system damaged by tree roots in a narrow lawn strip between the sidewalk and the street. The work was done well and in a reasonable amount of time. A quality professional and one I would gladly hire again
- Altec Irrigation llcThe job was exceptionally well done. Shay made the adjustments that I requested and did everything completely and in a timely manner.
- Altec Irrigation llcVery well. Altec was prompt and efficient. All work was done in a professional manner. Shay made adjustments to be sure that I was satisfied with the coverage.
- Altec Irrigation llcVery well, Shea was here quickly, did a thorough job, replaced and rebuilt all 5 sprinkler heads and broken PVC on manifold, extensive repair job. Very pleasant and professional gentleman. I will definitely hire him again for any sprinkler issues and blowouts. I had attempted to reach several sprinkler companies before Altec Sprinklers and everyone informed me they could see me in the Spring. I sure appreciate this gentleman working so late into the season and doing such a great job at a reasonable price
- Altec Irrigation llcEverything went great. He had excellent solutions for odd-shaped areas that needed watering and made it possible for me to turn on my vegetable beds individually because I don’t have everything planted all at once, so now I won’t be watering empty planters! Very friendly and definitely a problem solver! Would definitely recommend
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingWe hired Phillips360 to turn our neglected, overgrown, dead-grass backyard into a sustainably designed xeriscape with paver patio. I had to book them a year in advance (I learned that's fairly standard for landscaping projects). I had a layout in mind, and Mike built from that. Mike gave me an estimate at a good price, less expensive than another high-end company. I relied heavily on Mike's expertise and suggestions. Mike, AJ, and the crew were very professional, polite, and friendly. They were always on time. They communicated exceptionally well (I appreciate their use of text), always asked my opinion if they ran into something that needed my preference, and gave great advice (AJ especially has a great eye for aesthetics). I love their use of "fancy corners" for patio pavers, it's a very artistic touch! They stayed within budget, even with changes and additions I made, for which they were flexible and happy to do. They cleaned up very well. The only thing I wish they had was the ability to pay electronically without a 4% fee, but that doesn't detract from their quality of service. I've already got them booked to do our front yard next year, and will likely hire them for routine maintenance too. I give them my highest recommendation
- Altec Irrigation llcShea did a great job . Worked with us to get the sprinkler system we wanted drew up plans so we could see what we were going to get. We had almost 8 companies give us bids and we are very happy we chose him!
- Altec Irrigation llcAltec Irrigation "Shea" was great! Very knowledgeable, excellent job, very professional! Would absolutly recommend for a first class job!
- Altec Irrigation llcWonderful, everything was set up for me, he never left a mess, even having him come back and do more for me. Highly recommend him!
- Turf ProTurf Pro had the equipment and experience to handle all my requests with professionalism. Glad I found him!
Irrigation Systems Installers in Newman Lake
- Business Description:PRISTINE LAWN CARE is a local family owned business serving all of Spokane, Spokane Valley, Liberty Lake, South Hill, Five Mile, and surrounding areas. Pristine lawn care offers full lawn mowing service, fertilizing/weed control, core aeration, power rake, spring/fall cleanups, landscape, tree/shrub pruning, sprinkler services, and snow removal servicesRecent Review:I wish all home repair and improvement businesses operated like Pristine Lawn Care. Total profesh start to finish: Kyle returns his calls, keeps his appointments, fair and honest pricing, He even drove back to my house late in the day to go over his work to ensure I was happy. He conscientious not to leavie dirt and sod out of place. Give Pristine a look, hire Kyle, you won't be disappointedJohn M.
- Business Description:monthly billing invoice systemRecent Review:We have been using Keith's Lawn and Landscape for around 3 years now. The first 2 years they did a good job other than almost stripping a young tree with the weed whacker. When I pointed this out to them, they said that particular guy was a new hire and quit the same day. <br /> This 3rd and current year their quality has diminished drastically. I don't know if they have a new crew, but each week I'd be disappointed in the results. They'd blown 3 inches of grass into our picnic pavilion. They scalped the edge of the lawn that rounds down the side. Their mower blades either needed to be sharpened or leveled because the grass was always cut uneven. The side hill was very soft from too much rain and the mower dug up a big hole. I know it was because of the rain, but they either should have not mowed the hill that week or at least filled in the hole. In addition to the hole they did not bag the grass on the side hill which later resulted in the whole hill being covered with dry, brown, dead grass that looked horrible. <br /> They also took out one of 4 plastic legs our heat exchanger rests on. Not sure how they were able to eat through that thick plastic. <br /> I was more than willing to discuss our issues with them but when I called to cancel our service I just got an and quot;okayand quot;. I figured if they weren't even curious why they were losing a client, especially after 3 years then not worth my time to explain ourselves. <br /Elizabeth D.
- Business Description:Small business in Spokane with 10 employees. We provide quality and professional landscaping services to Spokane and surrounding areas. From landscape design / installation to full weekly lawn care, we guarantee satisfaction in every service that we render. Our professional and efficient staff is knowledgeable and ready to assist you with all your landscaping needs. We pride ourselves with a guaranteed call back for all inquiries. Please do not hesitate to leave a message, you will get a retu..Recent Review:We hired Phillips360 to turn our neglected, overgrown, dead-grass backyard into a sustainably designed xeriscape with paver patio. I had to book them a year in advance (I learned that's fairly standard for landscaping projects). I had a layout in mind, and Mike built from that. Mike gave me an estimate at a good price, less expensive than another high-end company. I relied heavily on Mike's expertise and suggestions. Mike, AJ, and the crew were very professional, polite, and friendly. They were always on time. They communicated exceptionally well (I appreciate their use of text), always asked my opinion if they ran into something that needed my preference, and gave great advice (AJ especially has a great eye for aesthetics). I love their use of "fancy corners" for patio pavers, it's a very artistic touch! They stayed within budget, even with changes and additions I made, for which they were flexible and happy to do. They cleaned up very well. The only thing I wish they had was the ability to pay electronically without a 4% fee, but that doesn't detract from their quality of service. I've already got them booked to do our front yard next year, and will likely hire them for routine maintenance too. I give them my highest recommendationKari J.
- Business Description:Spokane Trophy Turf brings years of experience from all aspects of landscaping to your lawn. Covering the Spokane area we can handle all of your Lawncare needs.Recent Review:Spokane Trophy Turf is by far the best lawn maintenance company I have used. They are very professional. The owner, Brandon, is very easy to work with, very professional and has excellent interpersonal communication skills. The staff are easy to talk to, very responsive to my requests and professional in all respects. They are highly organized, efficient and leave my lawn looking great. The best thing about Spokane Trophy Turf is that their prices are incredible. I would highly recommend that everyone use them based on price alone. This is a great business, great work ethic, and great pricingRandall B.
- Business Description:American Arborists, provides professional tree service in Reno, NV, Carson City, Incline Village, Truckee, CA, Spokane, WA, and Roseville, CA. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured to practice a wide variety of tree service and landscape services. American Arborists is a professional tree service company that brings generations of experience and formal education to the tree service industry in the Reno area. It is our belief that educating our community about our field of expertise impro..Recent Review:<p>The crew was on time and friendly. The manager remembered the yard from a previous job, because I have used their company twice before and have been very happy and satisfied with their work. The tree was cut swiftly and efficiently and everything was cleaned up. I would highly recommend American Arborists ltd, they have proven reliability and I would definitely use them again.</p> <p><br></p> <p><br></p> <p><br></pAlicia A.
- Business Description:Fidelis Outdoor Living is a full-service landscaping and hardscaping company with design and installation capabilities, custom development and grounds maintenance. We specialize in paver patios, driveways, walkways, retaining walls, wood fences, yard maintenance, irrigation, and more. Owner operated with a decade in the industry, we guarantee our work and proudly showcase our projects
- Business Description:Affordable Option Lawn Care is a full service company. We take care of your lawn shrub beds and maintain natural area when necessary.Recent Review:Our neighbor referred him, he was doing her lawn. It's ongoing, he mows my lawn every week or every other week, whenever it's needed. He comes and he shovels my snow on my sidewalks. He offers other services, he does aerating, he does some fertilization, he will wash windows and he will trim trees. He does just about everything. He wouldn't do big, tall trees, but if there are bushes that need trimmed, he would do that. He comes every Friday about 8:30, except if it rains or something. I'm on a contract for the year. So it works out to be $55 a month. He doesn't cut the lawn as short as I would like. I know during the summer you don't want it too short. I think he just mows everybody's lawn the same length and it's not as short as I would like because by the time the week gets by, it's getting pretty tall because he does fertilize. He is very professional. This would be the third year that I've had himVirginia H.
- Business Description:We specialize in building 5 star backyard resorts! For more than 25 years, Alderwood has shown an uncompromising commitment to delivering the most beautiful landscapes to our clients. Our designers and construction crews have enhanced the beauty and the functionality of outdoor environments throughout the Inland Northwest. Contact our design offices in Bellevue and Spokane. We offer a free in-home design consultation with a licensed architect. To view a full gallery and scope of our projects,..Recent Review:Kris, from Alderwood Landscaping, far exceeded our expectations. He is the only one we worked with so we can't judge the company as a whole. He was professional and really thoughtful about what we were trying to accomplish. <br /> We went back and forth several times on the design and he always responded and followed up immediately. <br /> I feel we got more than our moneys worth on the design and would highly recommend working with Kris to anyone in need of landscape design. A month after our design process was over, I sent him an email asking about a certain tree species and its placement in our design and was blown away by his very detailed and thought out response. He's GREAT!! <br /margaret t.
- Business Description:We do Full Service, Any and Everything to do with Outdoor Grounds, Including Snow Remival & De-Icing. Complete Grounds Maintenance, Tree & Snow Maintenance of Any Kind. Including Snow Plowing, Snow Blowing, Snow Removal, De-Icing, Irrigation, Weekly Mowing, Pruning, Aeration, Power Raking, Fertilization (Specialize in Custom Blend of True Organic Fertilizer) Landscaping of ALL Types, Full Service Lawn & Grounds Services, Year Round Services! Equipment to do Anything! I am an Arborist so profe..Recent Review:I called Jerry to inquire into residential snow removal and he was able to come out later that same day to assess the property, and then clear the driveway the next day. He was extremely responsive, professional, and friendly, and he did a great job clearing the snow from our long gravel driveway. We will be using him againLorrie V.
- Business Description:We accept visa, MasterCard, Discover, cash, check and PayPal as forms of payment. Chose pay as you go or pay over time. On certain services we use third party licensed contractors. Multi service discounts and multi property discounts
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Find lawn irrigation services in
lawn irrigation services in Newman Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Accurate Waterworks8714 N Greenwood St
- Alderwood Landscaping9708 N Nevada St # 204
- All Terrain Lawncare LLCPO Box 1586
Post Falls, Idaho
- American Arborists Ltd3515 Airway Dr
- Aqua Pacific Landscape215 S Conklin Rd #J 12
Spokane Valley, Washington
- ARBOR PRO LAWN & TREE CARE CO10 A ST
- Arborworks Landscape Maintenance1113 E 14th Ave
- Atmosphere Landscape Const.7008 N. Palmer Rd.
- Auto Rain Contracting LLC2938 N Martin St
- Accurate Waterworks
- B J Enterprises- 509 painting2315 N Sycamore St
- B J Enterprises- 509 painting
- C & C Yard CarePO Box 18768
- C & E SPRINKLERP. O. Box 9412
- C.A.P SMART WATER IRRIGATION LLCP.O BOX 451
Post Falls, Idaho
- Catalyst Landscape Solutions511 E Joanne Ct
- CLEARWATER SUMMIT GROUP INC4228 E WELLESLEY AVE
- Copper Creek LandscapingPO Box 568
- Cousin Caru Contracting6521 n Elizabeth
- Crown Home Services3451 W Industrial Lp #7
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Cut-Rite Lawn Care Services1117 W Indiana Ave
- C & C Yard Care
- KEITH'S LAWN & LANDSCAPE INC12505 N PITTSBURG ST
- KEITH'S LAWN & LANDSCAPE INC
- North 40 Fence and LandscapePO Box 272
- North 40 Fence and Landscape
- SENSKE LAWN & TREE CARE INC10269 N TARYNE ST
- Senske Pest Control7115 E Cataldo Ave
- Spokane Pro Care7610 N Freya
- Spokane Sprinkler Diagnostics and Repair5925 N Forest Blvd
- Spokane Trophy Turf and LandscapingP.O. box 31081
- Sprinkler SystemsPo box 623
Otis Orchards, Washington
- Stefan's Landscape Maintenance2308 E. 60th Ave
- SENSKE LAWN & TREE CARE INC
- The Hughes Group3701 S. Lawerence St
- The LawnSmith7900 N Market St
- TK's Lawn Service13112 E 28th Ave
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Tommy G's Irrigation Services 5808 N Stevens St
- Trinity Lawn Carepo box 18495
- Trinity Lawn Care/Advanced Property Maint LLCPO Box 18495
- Turf ProP.O. Box 1253
Post Falls, Idaho
- The Hughes Group
- ZANDTCO IRRIGATION & LNDSCPPO Box 1540
- ZANDTCO IRRIGATION & LNDSCP