Applying driveway sealer is a big project with major impact. Find out how to seal an asphalt driveway in just a couple days, with all the tips you need to DIY.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Newman Lake, WA
There are 1 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Newman Lake
- BLK Asphalt SealcoatingBrittin did a phenomenal job. His attention to detail and punctual schedule is top notch. He does what he says he will do and then some. Great job and hard worker!
- RWS Construction, LLCIt went amazing! Much better than expected. They were quick to fix the problem and very professional.
- Black Diamond Asphalt Paving LLCA very impressive company. Daniel met us at our home within one day of our request for an estimate. He told us what the work would entail and answered all of our many questions. He was able to schedule the job within 10 days thereafter. He ALWAYS returned our phone calls before and during the job. We had met with two other paving companies and were unimpressed with both of them. Black Diamond crew and equipment arrived exactly when expected. Daniel texted us that morning to advise that he would be 10 minutes late. He arrived 10 minutes later. They prepped the existing driveway thoroughly and worked incessantly on two very hot days. Our driveway includes a basketball area, and a fork off to a pole barn. They had to remove several sections of the driveway that had deteriorated with age, then they built up those areas and lastly put down 1 1/2+ inches of asphalt over the entire 8,450 sq ft . It was a major undertaking and not inexpensive. We had never had to contract for asphalt paving before. It looks fantastic. It has enhanced our entire property
- Black Diamond Asphalt Paving LLCThe project was very professionally done in two days as anticipated. The team of workers were perfectionists, making sure that all was done correctly. With such a large job on a 15% grade, this project needed to be done right. Although very expensive, I believe the price was very fair for the large amount of work that our driveway needed. Saving those parts of the road surface that were salvageable helped to keep the cost from being even higher. I highly recommend Black Diamond Asphalt and am very satisfied that this project could not have been better by anyone else
- Black Diamond Asphalt Paving LLCBlack Diamond Asphalt did an excellent job. They gave us fair pricing, arrived when they said they would, did the work they agreed to and did a great job. Our roads and the additional driveway look better and are much smoother to drive on. We will use them again for future asphalt needs.
- ASPHALT PRODUCTS INCWe have a very long driveway and have used them twice. Both times work was done as promised and in a timely fashion. Crack filling work could have been just a little neater, but overall very satisfied. Care was taken with the sealant to be very careful not to go past the edges or get it on the buildings or other finish edge materials such as brick or concrete
- Black Diamond Asphalt Paving LLCWe will definitely use this company in the future and recommend as well. Very happy with the job completed, the prep work, the friendly service and reliability of the entire project.
- J & J ConstructionJohn was the easiest guy to work with, really caring about what I wanted and the quality of work that he provided. He was punctual, showed up exactly when he said he would, and finished exactly when he said he would (which I found amazing considering that he said it would take 2 days - we have a long drive!) He showed up with an impressive work crew who were all so polite, respectful, considerate, and helpful. John was even helpful with some very creative ideas for 'finishing' our driveway area. When they left they cleaned up and left without any evidence that they had been there for 2 days - VERY neat and clean!! I honestly wish John did general contracting, I would use him exclusively for EVERYTHING!!! I am thankful for his expertise and desire to only provide top quality work for his clients. NOTE: I gave Jand J a 'B' rating for price only because we had received other quotes for a little less, but I truly believe we would have received less quality as well. John was absolutely worth every penny (and more!) and I was never so glad to pay out money than when I paid John! I do feel his rates are definitely competitive and not at all inflated
- BuiltToBuildItNick worked closely with me during about 4 residential and commercial projects over the past 2 years and he is a creative problem solver and has done outstanding work in all instances and has gotten the work done on time in all instances. His work ethic is outstanding.
- CONMAT CONMAT ROAD & DUSTOILFor paving the driveway, they charged a little over $7200. For having the road oiled, they charged a little over $480. They did a good job, and they did get out in the front of the house and did a big separate special on top of it because my husband wanted his parking area where he parks his semi as oiled. Our interaction with the workers was fine, and they were all very excellent. We didn’t have any complaints. Their price was pretty much what everybody’s cost was because we went through other people
Driveway Pavers in Newman Lake
- Business Description:-Asphalt Maintenance -Sealcoating Driveways -Crack Filling -Power Washing
- Business Description:Budget friendly solutions for your home needs! Free Estimates! All questions answered. Pet friendly. Video calls for estimates if face to face is not possible. Window washing, painting, drywall repair, furniture assembly, TV mounting, tile, window glass replacement, flooring, and much more! No Project to big or small! Quick to scheduleRecent Review:Fantastic. There was excellent communication and Eric showed up when promised. He did everything from replacing roof vents, washing windows, painting walls, hanging new doors and base and window trim, to tearing out old flooring and installing a whole house of flooring, including stairs. I had him back for more help and he hauled away trash and old furniture.. I highly recommend this companyRamona C.
- Business Description:This is a construction business. I can sub-contract cabinetry, electrical, and HVC. Material costs up front payments are due based on length of job. Longer jobs will owe payments as the work is completed shorter jobs will require payment upon completion of the work. We accept cash or checks
- Business Description:JL Design Build is a building design firm where we specialize in both design and construction, we are licensed Architects and registered contractors, fully insured
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated construction company with 35+ years experience. We have the size and experience to build multi millions dollar projects, yet small enough to do any job available! You will always deal directly with the owners and not be run around by foreman and project managers. We have a quality resume of shopping centers, restaurants, houses and room additions. We do it all-- general contracting, framing, dirt work, you name it and we can do it
- Business Description:Additional phones - (509) 218-3335, (509) 218-3462, (509) 768-5722. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional contact names - Melissa Miller, Gary Knoles. Owned & operated.Recent Review:I called for an estimate, and Gary came right out the same day and on time. They were able to get me right in after the new year. My basement had to have new pipes, so they cut into the cement floor and out through the house. The work was done very well and on time. All the employees were professional and did a great job. During the project I thought my house and yard would never be the same, but when it was done, you couldn't tell anything had been changed! They started the job on Thursday and finished Friday evening. I would highly recommend Larry Miller. <br /STACEY R.
- Business Description:TAK Petroleum, a division of Spokane Washington based BST Surfacing Inc., We are a Spokane based company, proudly serving all of Eastern Washington, Northern Idaho, and Montana. BST Surfacing Inc. is a member of the Association of General Contractors, and the has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Since 1988 we have been a supplier and applicator of asphalt based products
- Business Description:With a well-managed, professional staff of nearly 50 people, Environment West has the ability to efficiently and effectively serve our clients. Environment West’s highly motivated team ensures that the projects’ design, landscape, irrigation (offering both spring start-ups and fall blow-outs), and subcontracted elements successfully come together in a well-orchestrated eventRecent Review:The process went very well. The designer worked very well with us. He ensured that all our input to the design was taken into consideration, modified his original work to meet the changes we wanted, and met wit us several times. <br /> The crew that came out to do the actual work was outstanding, made sure to verify that what was on the plans matched what they were doing, and that we approved of the work. They completed the work in the timeframe we were given, and did an outstanding job of cleaning up when they were finished. <br /> <br /Roger P.
- Business Description:Inland Northwest Construction Company is a locally owned and operated, fully licensed, insured, and bonded general contractor. We provide General Contractor Services and for most projects and services we have dedicated and skilled workmen on staff. For larger projects we maintain a comprehensive list of reliable subcontractors. Call or email Bill for an appointment and estimate: 509-869-1003 or email@example.com or find us on the web at INWCC.CO
- Business Description:We are a general contracting business with 12 years of construction experience. We specialize in full remodels from roofing to flooring, along with priding ourselves in having great prices and quality craftsmanship
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
You crave the sleek, modern look of a paver driveway, but who do you hire to install one? This guide will help you determine the right kind of professional for the job.
The cost of resealing an asphalt driveway varies based on the size of the driveway, the type of sealant you use, and your location. This guide helps you estimate the cost to seal an asphalt driveway and gives you a cost breakdown.
Find driveway paving contractors in
driveway paving contractors in Newman Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Count On It Construction408 E Pacific Ave
- Count On It Construction
- ENVIRONMENT WEST LANDSCAPE SVC7015 N ARGONNE RD
- ENVIRONMENT WEST LANDSCAPE SVC
- Inland Northwest Construction Company6108 N BLUE SPRUCE LN
- Inland Northwest Construction Company
- JL Design Build PLLC1018 E. Montana Ave.
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- JL Design Build PLLC
- Larry Miller Excavating7117 East Rutter Ave
- Larry Miller Excavating
- MATESSEALSMARTPO Box 6191
- NRC Construction LLCPO Box 145
- NRC Construction LLC
- Solid Surface Cleaners3711 S Sr 27 Hwy Apt J106
- Solid Surface Cleaners
- TransBlue Spokane601 W 1st Ave
- TransBlue Spokane
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100