American Arborists Ltd

Founded 1996 • With Angi since January 2010

American Arborists, provides professional tree service in Reno, NV, Carson City, Incline Village, Truckee, CA, Spokane, WA, and Roseville, CA. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured to practice a wide variety of tree service and landscape services. American Arborists is a professional tree service company that brings generations of experience and formal education to the tree service industry in the Reno area. It is our belief that educating our community about our field of expertise improves treescape health and longevity cultivating our community’s urban forests. We are trained and certified to provide complete tree care services. We will also identify other issues that may be affecting the health of your trees, such as over or under watering, soil deficiencies, structural defects, improper pruning, rots, root problems.. Our goal is to keep your trees in good health, so you can enjoy a mature treescape for many years to come minimizing future costs and adding value to the area. No job is too big or too small. Let our qualified and professional Arborists do what we do best -- provide high quality tree service that will ensures your tree's health and exceeds your customer service expectations....

Property Care Systems LLC

For an estimate for your sprinkler repairs, contact us today, for assistance from our landscaping company. Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Legends Landscaping

Legends Landscaping has been creating spectacular outdoor spaces for residential and commercial customers throughout the Reno-Sparks for a quarter century. Our start-to-finish capabilities mean we can design the space of your dreams and install it. From rock walls and outdoor kitchens to unique plants and irrigation systems—with our landscaping services in Reno we have the expertise to complete your project, no matter where your imagination takes it.

Offers by Legends Landscaping on Angi
Enterprise Landscaping Inc

Enterprise Landscaping, Inc. has grown to a full service landscaping firm. Our line of services include: commercial and residential installation and maintenance, 3D rendering and design, irrigation, fencing, water and patio scaping as well as lighting and outdoor BBQ’s. We truly value our customers and work tirelessly to ensure their satisfaction. Our professionally certified employees are area experts with years of experience who work with you to make your dream a reality. We take pride in providing quality services at exceptional pricing and strive for this excellence each and every day.

03/20/2020

carolyn S.

They cleaned up well after themselves.

Description of Work
3 pine trees, all the branches have been removed and hauled away. Don't have to be dug up, want the stump left in the ground.

10/26/2019

Donna H.

Great job! Pablo, Chris and Brandon were professional, efficient and on time. Would definitely hire again. Superb customer service.

Description of Work
Tree pruning

09/25/2018

viki N.

Very impressed with the crew’s professionalism and they’re attention to detail. Removed the existing trees, including roots up to about 3-4 feet from trunks. Planted the new trees, which were of a decent size. Amended the soil, adjusted the trees so that the best side of the trees faced the house, carefully teased out the roots so the trees would grow properly, thoroughly tamped down the soil as it was being replaced, and staked the trees well. One thing that really impressed me that they were removing the trees in decomposed granite. Looking at the work locations, you can not tell that trees were recently planted.

Description of Work
Had three dying trees removed and new trees planted to replace them.

11/14/2017

Kathy S.

Was billed before Work was done. Cancelled and postponed work at one site. Failed to appear at the appointed time. Did the Owner abandon the business or hire amatueurs? From my Army training, ALWAYs be at the assigned place at the appointed time. Once upon a time it was a good company, but recent years have seen massive increased costs and horrid service, inoperable website. Time to fire Managers., Business Accounting, Operations, etc. They have tried to make amends by reducing price.

Description of Work
Tree removal and stump grinding

03/04/2017

beatrice F.

They are top of the line. The price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
They chopped down some old trees and trimmed some trees in the back.

02/02/2017

Robert Tod R.

Marnie came out in late November and gave us a competitive price on a very complete scope of work including removing all wood and debris. Much of the tree was hanging over our neighbor's house and we were very concerned, as was our neighbor, that limbs would break and fall onto our neighbor's house under a winter snow load or heavy winds . We chose to have the tree completely removed rather than simply pruning it. The first date scheduled for having the tree cut down had to be canceled and rescheduled due to a sudden circumstance leaving the scheduled crew short-handed. Grant DeVore called me to tell me and explain. While disappointed, crew safety is paramount to me and I didn't want anything less than a full crew on our property cutting our tree and was re-assured that American Arborists felt the same way. On the re-scheduled day for cutting the tree down (December 29, 2016) the crew of Rick, Devin and Robert showed up within the ETA time-frame given and went right to work. They were polite, professional, they worked well together, they communicated well, and they worked safely. They took great care to cut the tree down without damage to our property or our neighbor's. They safely applied a commonly available consumer-grade herbicide to the stump and then scheduled the stump grinding for 4 weeks out on the calendar. Brian came out on January 17, as scheduled, to grind our very large stump with a stump grinder. Brian cleaned up all of the excess chips and debris. Brian was polite, professional, thorough and conscientious. I was very happy with the work American Arborists did for us and won't hesitate to call them again.

Description of Work
We had a very large curly willow tree in our back yard cut down and the stump ground up.

04/07/2016

Alicia A.

The crew was on time and friendly. The manager remembered the yard from a previous job, because I have used their company twice before and have been very happy and satisfied with their work. The tree was cut swiftly and efficiently and everything was cleaned up. I would highly recommend American Arborists ltd, they have proven reliability and I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
A tree had fallen over, going through the fence and was touching my neighbor's house. The tree was being supported by an old fence and I was afraid of the tree falling over more and damaging the house. American Arborists ltd were able to fit me in their schedule and came over promptly to remove the tree.

12/15/2015

Kim T.

They were on time and very professional, and they did a great job! Awesome clean-up also!

Description of Work
They removed 3 large tree limbs which had come down in a winter wind/snow storm. They also pruned/topped the tree that lost the limbs.

11/11/2015

Shelley H.

Called this company yesterday indicating I had an emergency situation with the paper birch in my front yard...could they come out? This was late afternoon, so I was just hoping they could give me an idea of when they might be available. We had a large wet snowstorm the day before, so I knew they would be busy. I obviously reached an answering service, which told me they would relay the message and that the providers were on the phone, but would call me back to set an appointment. At 10:30 this morning, I still had not heard back. It's Veterans Day today, so I imagined they were still busy, but I expected someone to at least let me know they could or couldn't come anytime soon. The operator indicated that no one called me because they were all busy with other emergencies, and it was a holiday. So, I guess the courtesy of letting me know they could not even set up an appointment or discuss my situation with me was out of the question. I called Greater Nevada Tree Services, and the man actually answered my call, and let me know he was swamped but would def try to come today to see if he could save my tree. I'll review after I see him. Bottom line, companies who can't even tell you no, just leave you hanging because they are too busy need to get out of the business. I wouldn't use them even if they were free.

Description of Work
Called for an appt for a damaged tree

Category tree service

Dear [Member name]- We are sorry that we were unable to respond to you in time. This is upsetting because at American Arborists we are determined to provide 100% customer satisfaction and make every interaction with the public a positive one. We take pride in being the first company to answer the phone, the first company to provide an estimate or consultation by ISA Certified Arborists, and the first company to provide quick timelines for service. As you pointed out our management team was overwhelmed with a record amount of emergency service calls the entire week and unfortunately we were not able to provide the quality of service to you that we strive to provide to all of our customers. If there is anything we can do to make this shortcoming up to you we would gladly do whatever it takes. We would gladly provide you future services at 20% less than a certified competitor. I would assure you that during that week all of our staff was doing everything they could to help the community. Working countless hours into the late evening to restore 100's of customers properties. Sorry for your frustration and I hope you will give us the opportunity to make it up to you

09/17/2015

Chris H.

They called before they arrived and were early. They asked questions to make sure they knew what was to be done.

Description of Work
Trimmed all trees, sprayed trees for bugs, and cleared the lot behind the house of brush to reduce wild fire danger.

Category tree service

Tree, pruning, trimming, removal, sick tree treatment, stump grinding, tree planting, fertilization, environmentally safe insect & disease treatments.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, PayPal, Financing Available