Living Water Lawn & Tree Care

Founded 1991 • With Angi since August 2010

Living Water is a family owned, locally owned business. We employ an average of 25 employees. Year in and year out, Living Water continues to make a difference in our local communities through donations, support and sponsorship of many quality non-profits, schools and programs in our area that assist men and women, the homeless, abandoned, abused, lost, and hopeless. Additional email: contacts@livingwaterspray.com....

CDA Tree and Utility LLC

Cda tree and utility llc Free estimates Fast response Lic. Bonded and insured 20+ years experience All the equipment to do any job safely ZERO claims against my ins. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Offers by CDA Tree and Utility LLC on Angi
TransBlue Spokane

Transblue provides Landscape design and construction services. We take great pride in our work and our attention to detail. We provide retaining wall construction, irrigation systems, water features, hardscapes (patios, pavers, flagstone, concrete), fencing, decking, synthetic turf, new sod, landscape design and plantings, drainage systems, etc. We love helping people and love our business, we love enhancing out door spaces for our clients! Landscaping isn't just a yard it the place were friends and family gather, it is where birthdays and holidays are celebrated! Its more than home it's where the magic happens! We truly work to bring those dreams to reality for our customers!

Phillips 360 Land & Hardscaping

Small business in Spokane with 10 employees. We provide quality and professional landscaping services to Spokane and surrounding areas. From landscape design / installation to full weekly lawn care, we guarantee satisfaction in every service that we render. Our professional and efficient staff is knowledgeable and ready to assist you with all your landscaping needs. We pride ourselves with a guaranteed call back for all inquiries. Please do not hesitate to leave a message, you will get a return call. We are communicators and will keep you informed and answer any questions you have in a timely manner. Additional contact - Alexe Phillips

10/31/2020

I hired this company for the season fertilizing of my lawn. On the 2nd application there was a really funky smell all over my lawn and with further inspection I noticed the tech left a giant brown streak 3 feet wide and about 80 yards long all the way across my new asphalt and I also have stains on my brand new hottub. I called the company and they had John the sales person call me. John came out to look and found it very odd and could smell the stench as well. He said he was goin to chat with the owner and get back to me. After a couple weeks of waiting, I finally called back in to see where we were at with it all. John said he spoke with the owner and they dont believe it was their techs that did that and dont plan on doing anything about it... This is the lack of integrity and professionalism you get from this company. Any damage they cause they will just make excuses and deny deny deny. They are the only company that has sprayed my lawn. Completely pathetic that I have to resort to complaints and reviews.

Description of Work
Fertilizer program

12/24/2018

First of all, very responsive and quick to get someone out to look at property. Unfortunately, they did that when I wasn't here, so they 1) couldn't find out what my budget was and 2) if they came in on the high side (which they did) - I didn't have an opportunity to see if there were other options v. a "one size fits all" sort of deal. So, didn't go with them - just due to price and lack of tailoring to my needs. Doesn't mean I wouldn't consider their services for lawn care down the road. Just not for tree/shrub spraying!

Description of Work
wanted quote for tree/shrub spraying for year

06/08/2017

They don't do mowing or anything like that but they do fertilization.

Description of Work
They do our yard maintenance.

Category lawn service

05/31/2017

They were prompt, which was the best thing about their service. Unfortunately, they gave me an estimate for the clean up service at about $200, and it ended up costing closer to $400. Our yard is small, and it seemed like they dragged out service to charge extra money.

Description of Work
We needed yard clean up and an application of pesticide.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

After review of the account information, the contract did clearly state $200 per hr. However, we understand that there may have been a verbal miscommunication and we have made adjustments to this account, as requested. Thank you for letting us know your concerns.

12/12/2016

They were prompt and quick. A great service.

Description of Work
Spider perimeter spray.

10/24/2016

They were on time and as always did a great job.

Description of Work
Fertilize the lawn three times.

Category pest control,lawn treatment

10/17/2016

The team of 3 installers were amazing! They were professional, hard workers, friendly!

Description of Work
Install of new sprinkler system!

Category irrigation systems

08/08/2016

They come every tree months and spray for bees and spiders and stuff. If you have a problem in 90 days, they come back and take care of it.

Description of Work
Living Water Lawn & Tree Care is our tree service. We had them come to spray.

Category pest control,tree service

10/28/2015

Things went very well; a few minor communication mishaps which were cleared up quickly. Friendly, knowledgeable and supportive. They were quick, careful and did things thoroughly. They took about 2 days to get the whole thing done. Good communication as to times of arrival. Honest in their quotes and re-adjustments when changes were made. The sprinkler lay-out is perfect for our needs. We've already noticed a difference after the fertilizer and weed killer work was done. John and Russ are 2 great people.

Description of Work
put in sprinklers, blew out (winterized) sprinklers, applied weed killer/fertilizer to lawns/orchard/garden

Category lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment

10/26/2015

Very punctual and worked me in at the end of the day. Price was reasonable. They were a pleasure to deal with and I will be contacting them for future work.

Description of Work
Removed cherry tree from front yard

Category lawn treatment,tree service

Lawn Fertilization & Treatment, Tree & Shrub Care, Pest Control, Sprinkler Installation & Repair, Yard Cleanups, Mowing, Pruning, & Minor Landscaping. Commercial Snow Removal.

Power Raking. Residential Snow Removal.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check