When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Everett, WA
There are 5 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Everett
- Salish GeoWorked with Ryan over the past several months to get a survey for a parcel we were interested in. He was upfront about services and cost, very responsive, and did a great job recommending and working with our wetland experts to get us the detailed survey we needed. Definitely recommend!!
- Salish GeoRyan, was great to work with. I was quoted that they were about 6 to 8 weeks out. However, they had a cancelation and was in my area so they were able to get my work order completed right away. This was great news as our survey was for our fence line. Thank you and will use again.
- Salish GeoThe process went smoothly. Ryan was a clear communicator, and super helpful. We would use Salish Geo again.
- Salish GeoRyan was professional, courteous and helpful. He gave consideration in pricing for my neighbor's and my properties being done at the same time. I recommend Salish Geo for anyone needing a property survey.
- Salish GeoWe read many positive reviews about Salish Geo so hired them to find boundaries on our property. Salish Geo lived up to their excellent reputation! Ryan is professional, quick to respond to emails and phone calls, friendly, and punctual. We would hire Salish Geo again and highly recommend this company
- Salish GeoSalish geo was on time, professional, and friendly. Good people, if i need any other survey work done I’ll be calling them again.
- Salish GeoExcellent service and communication throughout. Very courteous and professional. I am pleased overall. I highly recommend them.
- Salish GeoGreat! Ryan was very responsive and underbid bigger companies. He was also much easier to communicate with as well as more personable!
- Salish GeoI have a uniquely shaped lot with difficult property lines to delineate, which SalishGeo came, surveyed, and clarified. The communication was open and receptive. They were upfront about how to communicate with them throughout the process (as they’re usually in the field). From what I can tell, the work is thorough & clear, as I now know where the boundaries are and what dimensions I have to work with for future property improvements. Simply put, I’d work with them again or at the very least be willing to refer them for someone else’s survey needs
- Salish GeoRyan and his team did a great job, handling our woody backyard with ease. He did a very thorough walkthrough at the end with us, showing us ground markers and explaining everything fully. The property map he did is great, it shows how the house and fence are situated within the property lines, which is super helpful. All in all a very good experience
Land Surveyors in Everett
- Business Description:Axis Survey and Mapping is a premier land surveying firm
- Business Description:The benefit of hiring us is that a Licensed Surveyor performs the field work on each project. The prevailing trend in this industry is that it's rare to find Licensed Surveyors performing their own field work, nonetheless, handling the entire project to completion. Additionally, we retain your project file on records indefinitely. Should you have questions arise in the future, we have the added advantage of being able to respond according to our project experienceRecent Review:Fantastic service. I called around and eventually settled on Escarez. To my surprise the quality and type of survey performed was at the highest standard including a full surrounding block transit to be sure my survey was accurate. The final survey included all manner of details along the line, short retaining walls - old concrete structures - fence posts, etc. In the end I was given an onsite walkthrough with the drawing set to describe the details. Extremely satisfied and will use Escaraz for all my future projectsFrank W.
- Business Description:At Bodine Construction Services, Inc. our goal is to provide the homeowner, real estate professional and property manager with high quality, durable solutions to their drainage and structural repair problems. Our crews are specially trained and equipped with the latest technology to take your project from bid to completion. Most, if not all, of our foremen/lead people and office staff have been with the Company 5-15 years. This demonstrates our commitment to the trade. Our integrity is unsurp..Recent Review:He did an excellent job, was within his price quotes, and you have to be happy before you pay him the final payment. I would highly recommend him and I would definitely hire him again.Ronald B.
- Business Description:Our surveying team is ready to go to work for you with great service, trustworthy results and helpful deliverable packages on time, every time.Recent Review:BBA Landscaping did an excellent job and a very good price for a boundary survey for my home. They set the property corners with Rebar and stakes and provided a detailed online record of the report with photos. They also recorded the Record on the King Survey site. I called a number of other Angies list companies but they were too busy, unable to make my quick turnaround request or the price was much higher. I would highly recommend BBA Land Surveying anytimeleonard a.
- Business Description:We are a local family run business that strive to provide our customers with the best services and prices. Not only are we a reputable business with a long list of supporting customers, we also have over 20+ years of experienceRecent Review:Quan and his team showed up on time and worked steadily. The yard clean-up was well done, some pruning was OK, and they finished in about 4 hours. Beauty bark (supposedly 10 yards) was so lightly spread you could expose underlying soil with a gently scuff. Not sure we actually got all the beauty bark we paid for. The overall price seemed exorbitant for the time spent (that's due to our own naivety). For that reason, my wife says we won't use them againBarbara L.
- Business Description:Ford Land Surveying, Inc. is a family owned and operated land surveying company that has been operating in the state of Washington since 1994. Preparing topographic and land boundary surveys, together with all other surveying related services. Ford Land Surveying, Inc. is based in Snohomish Washington and serves all of the state of Washington. Our office is home based with a very low overhead which allows for reasonable fees for surveying services. The business owner has over 35 years experi..Recent Review:Ford Land Surveying was easy to work with. They gave me a rough estimate over the phone and were available the following week. The other company I contacted was about the same price, but booked 5 weeks out. Darren got the work done while I was away from the house and left the corners clearly marked with rebar and wooden stakes. I received the drawing in the mail a few days later, and Darren was readily available to answer my questionsJoshua B.
- Business Description:ORCA Land Surveying, Inc. is a prospering land use planning and surveying company with over 30 years experience, based in Everett, Washington. ORCA uses Leica Total Stations and GPS in the field, combined with experienced office technicians to offer varied surveying services. ORCA specializes in King and Snohomish Counties, but has completed numerous larger scale projects statewide. The majority of our employees have been associated with our company and it’s preceding firms for over two decad..Recent Review:Requested a quote on June 30. It is July 9 and I never even got acknowledgement of my request! There is no indication in Angie's List or on the Internet that they are closed or out of businessMICHAEL I.
- Business Description:Owned and operated. Additional phone numbers: (206) 448-2828, (425) 455-4508, (253) 841-0553.Recent Review:Requested a quote on June 30. It is July 9 and I never even got acknowledgement of my request! There is no indication in Angie's List or on the Internet that they are closed or out of businessMICHAEL I.
- Business Description:Harstad Consultants is a land surveying firm serving the State of Washington in King and Snohomish County. Founded in 1978, our firm has been providing surveying services for clients involved in a wide variety of commercial, industrial and residential projects, occupying our state-of-the-art office at 2024 West Lake Sammamish Parkway NE in Redmond, Washington. For the last three years, we have been affiliated with the R. N. Parnell Company, a civil engineering firm. By combining our e..
- Business Description:Beyler Consulting, LLC, brings an unmatched commitment to excellence to your engineering, surveying, and design project needs. We deliver unsurpassed professionalism and expertise. Our services include civil engineering, land surveying, land planning, permitting, project management, building design and plan preparation. We are a small company but we have developed our company such that we can provide the same level of service as a large company without the large company price tag. No project ..Recent Review:Great job well done and ON BUDGET!!! We are now planning a parcel split and design plans for our five acres that is zoned residential with a view to offering it to builders. Thank you Beyler Consulting!Donald L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Mill Creek
- Lake Stevens
- Alderwood Manor
- Mountlake Terrace
- Lake Forest Park
land surveyors in Everett
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A S E & T LAND SURVEYINGPO BOX 1136
- ALPHA SUBDIVISION PRO'S INC4532 Evergreen Way
- American Surveying & Engineering, LLC4056 148th Ave NE
- APS Survey & Mapping13221 SE 26th St
- Aramaki Borden & Associates Inc6141 NE Bothell Way Ste 304
- Aspen Land Surveying LLCPO Box 124
- AXIS SURVEY AND MAPPING INC15241 NE 90th St
- A S E & T LAND SURVEYING
- BBA Land Surveying, LLC12014 SE 157th Pl
- Benchmark Surveying, LLC218 Main St. PMB 455
- Beyler Consulting5920 100th St SW Suite 25
- BLUE HERON SERVICES INCPO BOX 393
- BODINE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, INC.6009 212th St SW
- BRACY & THOMAS PS INC1520 IRVING ST SW B
- Bradford Building Company8210 Wayne Ave
- BBA Land Surveying, LLC
- Cascade Surveying & Engineering, Inc.105 E. Division St
- Casement Land Surveyors1411 33rd Ave Ct SW
- Christensen van Mourik, PLLC18520 23RD DR SE
- Crane Land Development Specialists2218 137th St SE
Mill Creek, Washington
- Crones & Associates Inc23806 190th Ave SE
- CSI Land Surveying729 Prospect St #202
Port Orchard, Washington
- CSI SurveyingPOB 1611
Port Orchard, Washington
- Cascade Surveying & Engineering, Inc.
- Ford Land Surveying Inc15822 95th Ave SE
- Ford Land Surveying Inc
- JDH logging & tree service90 east goldfinch lane
- JDH logging & tree service
- Lovell Sauerland and Associates, Inc19217 36th Avenue W 106
- Lovell Sauerland and Associates, Inc
- MXP Consulting, Inc.PO Box 1637
- MXP Consulting, Inc.
- ORCA Land Surveying inc.3605 Colby Ave
- ORCA Land Surveying inc.
- PLS INC355 NW Gilman Blvd Ste 201
- PLS INC
- Site Surveying, Inc21923 NE 11th Street
- Site Surveying, Inc