When you bought your dining room set, you probably didn’t consider how to ship it to your next home. Here are five tips to safely ship a dining room set.
Get matched with top moving companies in Clarkston, WA
There are 13 highly-rated local moving companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Movers Reviews in Clarkston
- MovherIt went great! Crew was friendly, worked well together, time efficient and did what was asked without repeating. They confirmed rather than assumed. They corrected the bed assembly quickly. I've used Mohver several times and they have never disappointed.
- All Service MovingEverything went very well. They were right on time and were very efficient and careful with my furniture. They really seemed to enjoy their work and were very pleasant during the entire move. They are a bit more expensive but I’d rather pay more and have a safe move with reliable people. I would definitely use them again
- First Due MoversFrom beginning to end all went very smoothly thanks to First Due Movers. All the firemen were very professional on the phone; promptly sending documents; helping with signing documents electronically; answering questions; setting convenient moving date; carefully handling items for loading and unloading truck. Will definitely recommend to friends and family and use again when needed
- Diverse Clean-Up ServicesExcellent. They were very professional. On time, quick and thorough. Very friendly and easy going. I would hire again.
- Charlton EnterprisesWe called Charlton Moving at the last minute, after our original moving company (Brawny Moving) no-showed and would not answer their phone! Charlton Moving not only answered their phone, but sent a crew of strong capable, professional guys to our rescue immediately. Our 26-foot Uhaul was unloaded quickly and safely. The Charlton crew was also delightful and very pleasant. BEST MOVERS EVER!!! And their price was also super competitive
- Good Stuff MovingIt was a very good experience. They gave a good estimate. They are very conscientious, careful, and made sure to protect our home during the entire process. They were quick, efficient, and professional. The estimate was dead on. I would definitely recommend their services.
- 7B Moving, LLCSo I don’t put a lot of time into reviews but felt that this company deserved it. First scheduling was easy and all the cost were upfront and accurate. They are the only moving company in the whole area that does not charge their hourly rate from when they hit the road and they had the lowest hourly rate after that. Ian(owner) and Kai showed up on time, were super professional and treated all of our items like they were theirs. They communicated really well together while planning and lifting. These guys honestly did a really good job and have all the tools to lift the awkward and heavy items. HOWEVER, I highly recommend that you pack first and get things ready so these guys can come do what they are best at, move you. We were all ready and they got things going quick and carefully. Took less time than I expected and had a great time talking with them during the process. Sandpoint, Newport area and more I would assume, this is the team to get, honestly. Thank you for your kindness with the family and our worldly possessions. Don’t plan to move for a long while but highly recommend them
- Advantage Moving & StorageBeing very leary of movers because of a prior bad experience and hearing many moving horror stories, I began my search VERY skeptically. We had another company give us an estimate and a moving date and we signed up with them. We found this company on the better business bureau site which gave them an A rating. One week before our move, we called them to confirm and to ask some questions. Nobody answered and we left a voicemail. We also sent them an email. We did not receive any response for 4 days and realized we needed to find another mover. We found Advantage on Angie's list after a careful comparison. We told them our problem and Brian, the owner, personally answered all of my detailed questions about insurance, the estimate, etc. He also said that he would be driving the truck. Brian gave us straight up answers and explanations and worked us into his schedule with 4 days notice. He arrived at the scheduled day and time, carefully tagged all the items while his crew very carefully packed up our dining room table, and other furniture. Our goods stayed on the same truck from our old home through the 750 mile move into storage. Brian delivered our goods on the day he said he would and had great crews both in California and in Washington. There was very minor damage to our dining room table when loading it into storage but will be easily repaired. We opted out of additional insurance so we will do the repair on our own. Given the large size of our load and the long distance involved, this is extremely minor when we saw how professional Brian and his crew were in every stage of our move
- Portland Movers ReadyEverything went very well, except that they had changed their policy and did not accept checks. We had to drive back toward Portland about 10 miles to get a cell signal so I could pay via credit card.
- MovherIt went great! I relied on these folks to do everything - soup to nuts. The packers arrived as scheduled, asked relevant questions and worked harmoniously to get it done. The move-in clean crew did a good job then cameleer and helped the packers. The next day a different crew loaded the goods and moved them to the new place. They used care to not damage either home. Again - harmonious crew that worked well together to get the job done. Friendly, professional, asked good questions to make sure they knew what I wanted. All personal wore identifying shirts with the company's emblem. I have moved more times than I care to admit and this was THE BEST MOVE EVER. Worth every penny
Movers in Clarkston
- Business Description:We will pack, wrap, load and unload your home or office with our professional movers.Recent Review:It went excellent, which we are really thankful for because our items could not of been replaced. I felt like my concerns of keeping our items safe were listened to a head of time, they were on time and the price was reasonable. We will use Samson Movers again in the futureMelinda C.
- Business Description:Our mission is to provide top tier residential and commercial moving services. Three Generations Movers goal is to achieve and maintain 100% client satisfaction with our services, employees, and business practices. We will achieve this by listening to our clients’ needs and customizing their experience to fit those needs. Things can change at a moment’s notice. It is our job to ensure we react in a positive manner so the client has the most pleasurable experience possible. Moving is stressful..Recent Review:they were so professional, sweet, and went the extra mile. They were on time, set everything up and checked in with me every step of the way. the price was more than fair and the employees were a joy to be around. I will tell everyone I know to go with these guysKelly R.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Awesome, stress free experience. Royce and his partner Jake (?) were outstanding. When our truck load was 160 lbs over the truck's weight limit of 8,500 lbs, they removed their spare tools and equipment and drove the 890 miles with no more than 1/2 their fuel load to stay underweight. Nothing damaged and they were so helpful in getting all our furniture and boxes into the right places. Protected walls and floors and disassembled and reassembled beds and tables without issues. Outstanding and would hire them again. Thank youLawrence A M.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:The pickup went pretty well, except the charge for packing materials was several hundred dollars higher than the APT estimate. It turned out that Moving APT does not move anything -- they are a broker located in Florida. Everything is great when you talk to them. But they assigned our move to Streamline Moving and Storage, a small company located in Las Vegas, NV. Our move was from NV to CA.] Streamline told us they charge their rates, which seemed excessive, for boxes, plastic wrap, etc. It didn't matter what the estimate was. A year later Streamline failed to call us to inform the day and time of delivery to our new home. Thankfully we were there, and the movers were friendly and helpful. Several pieces had minor damage, but several had badly cracked and warped wood. They had assured us that our furniture would be stored in an air-conditioned warehouse. If the warehouse is environmentally controlled I cannot understand how the wood could become so badly warped and cracked. After submitting photos of the damages we received ZERO response. Streamline stopped responding to my calls, texts, and emails. I know that APT is only the broker, but I would not deal with them again. I would prefer to deal with one company for the entire moveJames B.
- Business Description:Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the booksRecent Review:Fantastic team! Couldn't have been more impressed with their work ethics and pleasant attitudes. They go above & beyond. Carefully handled all of our items with no damage during the two-day move. Managed to get more into the two trucks than we thought was possible! Their great reviews are well-deserved. Highly recommendDora J.
- Business Description:Movher is based in Spokane Valley, WA, and is a licensed professional moving company that offers services to both residential and commercial clients. We offer moving, packing, cleaning, storage and shipping services. Movher is a woman-owned business that hires and trains strong, capable, trustworthy and personable college students to provide high-quality customer service. Our crews are known not only for their physical strength, but also their strength of character. Each crew is hand-selected..Recent Review:Moved out in 3 days. First day they came and packed up all belongings, second day everything was moved out of the house and third day they cleaned house for new buyers. Everyone was very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. Put me at ease, made a difficult stressful time so much easier. Couldn't have asked for better service, it was perfect! Would recommend MovHer to everyone doing a moveMelinda K.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:Lori and Sasha and team did a great job. I had very specific requirements that were not standard - and they worked with me. The carrier selected was an operator/owner who really took care of all the details - as he said he would: from loading, to transport to unloading. Very satisfied!! And thanks SashaAliya P.
- Business Description:ADT home security systems are backed by more than 145 years of experience. As the leader in home security, ADT can help you customize a home security system with easy-to-use equipment and special security features to meet your safety needs. We have service centers nationwide that can install an ADT home security system within 24 hours in most areas. Once your home is equipped with our top-of-the-line system, it is connected to a network of ADT Monitoring Centers nationwide which deliver non-..Recent Review:My experience using ADT for a new alarm system was exceptional. Shout out to the service technician who got me all setup and even added an extra door sensor to my package for no additional charge. This kind gesture went a long wayPatrick M.
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Outstanding experience. The dispatcher, Guy, was extremely knowledgeable and professional. He explained my different options and helped me to make an informed decision. The car arrived on time and the driver was also very professional and polite. Very happy with my experience and highly recommend them to anyone needing an auto transportRusty Z.
- Business Description:For Long-distance piano & organ moving. We generally do not handle local moving outside of the metro St. Louis, MO area. Local #: (573) 860-6683. Additional emails: General Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Sales Manager: email@example.com; Accounting: firstname.lastname@example.org; Dispatch Manager: email@example.com; Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org , In case of emergency contact Russ at 314-568-688Recent Review:Modern Piano is a throwback to the days when companies were run by people who cared about their customers’ service and their own reputation. Every single aspect of this move went perfectly and courteously. The quote was reasonable, the dispatcher kept us advised as promised, and it was disassembled and reassembled (a baby grand) professionally by men who really knew their business. I agree with other reviewers below - it would be a mistake to entrust a valuable piano to anybody but these folksMichael M.
Deals in Clarkston for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
Moving can be a pain, but it doesn’t have to be if you hire a professional organizer. Here’s what you need to know about hiring a moving organizer.
Real talk—most people aren't keen on packing or moving. But you can make the experience more manageable by opting for brand new boxes instead of used ones.
Find moving companies in
moving companies in Clarkston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 3B's Moving & Storage1392 Port Dr
- 3B's Moving & Storage
- A&E Relocation Services2590 Willamette Dr NE Suite 101
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Asotin Moving527 Costley Lane
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- A&E Relocation Services
- Crown Moving Co Inc1071 Andover Park W
- Crown Moving Co Inc
- Eyring Movers638 Moore Rd Unit A
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Eyring Movers
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT1611 Crenshaw Blvd (310) 686-5318
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT
- Mansion Movers1960 South Ocean Blvd
- ME & MY TRUCK1625 LEMHI DR
- METROPOLITAN MOVERS INC10303 PORTLAND AVE E
- MICHAEL'S Handyman & Labor Services, L.L.C.90 S. Rhodefer Rd G303
- Mile High Van Lines Long Distance Only17527 E Caspian Pl
- Mitchell Moving and Storage18800 Southcenter Pkwy
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
- Montway Auto Transport425 N Martingale Rd Ste 550
- Movers Direct LLC314 Old Hales Gap Rd
- Movher6010 E Broadway Ave
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- Mansion Movers
- Organized Direction103 E Hoffmanville Ave. P.O. Box 1018
- Organized Direction
- Quick Transfer USA860 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, New York
- Quick Transfer USA
- Yetties Junk Removal & Services L.L.C.2140 5th Ave
- Yetties Junk Removal & Services L.L.C.
- Zandecki Construction Inc.200 Washington Way
- Zandecki Construction Inc.