Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Cottonwood, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Cottonwood
- Thomas Contracting Services, LLCEveryone I encountered was very professional, from the owner to the employees that did the work. Questions were always answered in a timely manner. Listened to ideas for changes and accomadeted requests, when appropriate. Very diligent in obtaining materials when they were hard to come by due to the ongoing pandemic. All deadlines were met. Would definitely recommend and use this contractor again read less
- Thomas Contracting Services, LLCExcellent job. The contractor helped me design the barn for my unique purposes, and then delivered quality work on time. He also helped me acquire an electrician which also did excellent work, and coordinated with him on timing. This was no simple task because most electrical contractors are backed way up read less
- COAST TO COAST CARPORTS INCBuilding was delivered when concrete pad was ready, Workers was professional and fast on the construction.
- Nicholson Home Repair & RemodelingVery professional and work completed in timely manner. My barn needed a face lift so bad and it looks great now.
- J & J ConstructionJerry and the entire crew did an excellent job. They came out and met to review the scope of the project and then worked up a bid. They began construction shortly after obtaining the building permit. They finished the project exactly on bid. The building was finished in a professional manner. They even enclosed all outside wood in painted custom formed metal, so there is nothing needing to be painted every few years. We highly recommend their work and we would not hesitate to hire them if we need a contractor in the future read less
- Exodus ConstructionThis project went very well once Exodus took it over from J. & M construction who totally dropped the ball. Exodus created plans using CAD. Looked at the supplies we had and ordered what we needed so there was no waste or cost overages. He built a great car port which meet and exceeds code requirements and is strong and beautiful. I asked to have the carport match the existing architecture. He was able to match siding and soffit exactly. I watched Exodus carefully because I was burned with they other guys. They move, and work, carefully and efficiently. Job duration was 4 Days and they cleaned up after the job was complete. Polite and hard working. Quality that you can see and feel. Work ethic and values are impressive in a day when good enough is the norm, Exodus exceeds all expectations. Jed in particular has a vast knowledge base. Electrical, metal, wood, Plumbing, Automotive. A jack of all trades here in IF. I recommend you call and see for yourself read less
- Mem Works IncThis man can do anything and everything! I would recommend him to all the single ladies who don't know who to trust. He is conscientious about spending your money, is a perfectionist, is reliable, is honest, and does the job right. He fixed my water pipe and installed one that allows the water to drain out of it so I won't have to worry about it freezing ever again. He built new stairs to the basement, and installed approximately 300 square feet of tile in my kitchen. This was especially challenging because my house is old and nothing is square. Each step on the stairway had to be cut differently. He measured, measured again, and measured more to ensure he had a good starting point for laying the tile and to ensure the grout lines were straight. What I like most is that he was so conscientious of the costs. He knew how much "thin set" it took to lay so many tiles and ensured that he had just enough. He took an unopened bag back to the store. He didn't seem to mind that I was always around watching and trying to "help." He was always in a good mood and he even liked my dogs. I would definitely trust him with any job or project read less
- COMFORT CONSTRUCTION INCHad a Great experience! We have built once before and had a really bad experience. Comfort Construction did more for us before even breaking ground then our previous builder did over the course of the entire build. No joke! Avoid all the horror stories you've heard about biluilding and build with Comfort Const. They are honest and caring. I've seen the good and bad contractors in this town and Comfort is one of the best read less
- COAST TO COAST CARPORTS INCI also had them build a garage for me on one of my rental properties and of course they did a great job fast,clean, right,this one I added a door and they matched the color to the house and that was in 2008 and the price was around 5000.00 but I can park a RV or a large boat in it. They did not seal the bottom of the garage I did that but all in all its a nice job. they were on time and left no mess read less
- MANGUM'S CONCRETE FORMINGWe bought a fixer-upper home with no garage and after receiving several estimates on having a garage installed, we settled on Mangum's Concrete. Lou showed up for the estimate with dirt on his boots which to me was a good sign because I knew his estimate and advice were first-hand. He struck me as honest and true and it ends up that I was correct. Lou not only did a great job on every aspect of the project, from planning to excavating to finishing the job, he also removed a large tree from our property, leveled out our pasture, and spread new gravel on our driveway. If he was not there personally to oversee the work, he arrived after each phase of the job to check on progress, even going so far as to require his crew to re-do an entire afternoon's work which was not done to his satisfaction. I doubt if his crew appreciated it, but I sure did. Not too long after construction, our area was hit by a hail storm with baseball-sized hail and winds that tipped over trees. The garage proved to be solid and sturdy and was no worse for the storm. It has been several months since construction, and we have had no problems whatsoever. The garage we chose is 24x36 feet. It is insulated in walls and roof and has an electric garage door, 2 windows, several electrical outlets and outdoor lighting, a concrete apron, and man door with a roof over it. Lou would be my first choice if we ever need anything like this done again, and he has already been back to our place to deliver gravel for another project we are working on. He is no nonsense and easy to work with read less
Garage Builders in Cottonwood
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated since 1985. We’ve built our business on great customer service, quality craftsmanship and exceptional communication. Creekside Construction builds quality custom homes and is a direct repair contractor for insurance companies. Additional DBAs - Creekside Construction LLC, Owner- Dave Adams and Derek Adams Additional contact names - Mike Gray/Supervisor, Steve Cates/Project Manager & Estimator, Paula Merk/Marketing-Sales/New Construction Advisor. Additional emails -pau.. read lessRecent Review:We had our restoration project set up with them, the day we got approval from our insurance adjuster, they bailed on us due to “too much work from the windstorm in January”. When I asked Dave why there was a sudden declination of the project and how poor of an excuse that was...I then got two more excuses: “I’m not sure we can effectively communicate with you on this project “ and then “I don’t think we can be successful”. I asked him what that meant...as he was having trouble explaining. This came after I pointed out the changing story we got from his estimator and how the carpet restoration was going to work. We were told a process and the exact opposite happened, I have it documented on what we were told. Dave said “he’s worked for me for a long time, I don’t think he would say that..” It was one of the strangest interactions I’ve had with a contractor. They aren’t honest, Dave couldn’t even tell me the reason without stuttering and stammering on the call. Go elsewhere.. read lessDouglas P.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:At Guardian Homes, we’re devoted to building your dream home. Our new homes and custom homes are built to your exact specifications. We build your home, your way - and just for you!Recent Review:We were drawn to the style and thought we had found a builder who was a cut above the rest. Sadly, this was not our experience. Building with Guardian Homes felt like we were constantly being punked. The poor project management, dramatic lateness and repeatedly botched execution of home features is only paled by the jaw-dropping disrespect with which we were treated throughout the long, arduous, and hellish building process. The only consolation in all of this is that word about their reputation is finally getting out in the community. The slogan amongst neighbors in our development is “friends don’t let friends build Guardian homes.” Never again read lessJordan H.
- Business Description:Thank you for your interest in Steel Structures America, Inc. We are a family owned business and have been in operation since 1995, specializing in post frame steel buildings. Our individually engineered permanent structures are the best choice for customers requiring speed of construction and economy coupled with aesthetic value. Our buildings are ideal for residential, commercial and agricultural use. read lessRecent Review:Poor quality work. Damaged product took over a year to dis and left holes in roof have pictures to prove how bad the workmanship is.Dawn H.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED*** read lessRecent Review:They never showed. Not at the original time or the rescheduled time. I was billed for work that was never done. The work was not even started let alone completed and I was billed in full. Do not use this company. Extremely unprofessional!! read lessCharlie M.
- Business Description:The Pressbox sports bar is the perfect place to enjoy a sporting event. We have 15 tv and 3 big screens that provide a fun atmosphere for any sporting event. We are open 7 days a week serving lunch and dinner. We have continent hours along with daily drink specials. We accept all major credit cards. Come by and watch your favorite sporting event read less
- Business Description:We are a full service exterior remodeling company.Recent Review:Easy to work with. The customer's satisfaction is their main goal. The best way to describe how the overall experience is "Try them. You will be glad that you did". <br />Drew K.
- Business Description:We are a honest liable handyman services, Most of our work is on referrrals and we come with impeckable references.Recent Review:It didn't! I've had zero response thus, no work completed. Not a pleasant experience all the way around. I've sent Angie's List a review 3 times and zero activity there also!Susan G.
- Business Description:Excavation, Concrete, Steel Building erection, Dirt and gravel hauling, Demo
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- Clearwater County
garage builders in Cottonwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DAVE SMITH CONSTRUCTION3617 22ND ST D
- DAVE SMITH CONSTRUCTION
- FINISHING TOUCH592 LOCUST ST S
Twin Falls, Idaho
- FINISHING TOUCH
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
- Ideal Construction Inc
- Jack Roberts Specialty ContractorsPO Box 702
- Jack Roberts Specialty Contractors
- Keever Constuction525 Arizona Street
- Keever Constuction
- Little Odds And Ends ConstructionPO Box 42
- Little Odds And Ends Construction
- MBA Construction298 W. Bridge St
- MBA Construction
- Nailed It Premier Services325 Ruth Ave.
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Nailed It Premier Services
- Wellard Constructors Inc.# 9 Three Mile Lane
- Wellard Constructors Inc.