Wiggins Construction

With Angi since February 2018

Wiggins Construction is licensed, bonded, and insured in the State of Washington specializing in home additions, kitchen and bathroom remodels, poll barns, custom mill work, and portable sawmill....

BackYard Effects

I'm a handyman, I work all around the house, mowing lawns, pruning trees, removing dead trees, trimming bushes, delivering soil (rock, mulk, bark, etc) repair drywall holes, repair broken plumbing, YOU NAME IT, I'll do it.

07/21/2020

I never heard from them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house & deck painting

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

Find someone local, we are 6 hours away and never got a call from you. We are a custom construction company in eastern Washington. I think you should erase your bad review of my company. We pride ourselves on customer service and have never received a bad review.

04/07/2018

Great! Scott did a quality job and was very easy to work with. The best part was that he was very clear in his pricing, itemizing every invoice and reviewing it with us before every payment that was due.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
30x60 pole building erected

CATEGORY concrete repair,excavators,picture framing,insulation,siding,replacement windows,garage builders

04/04/2018

The remodel went very well. It was easier than we expected even though we lived in the house throughout the project. Mr. Wiggins does high quality work. His guidance made it easy to make decisions on design, materials, fixtures, and colors. The fact that we've hired him several times since the completion of the remodel says alot about how much we appreciate his work. We have more upgrades planned ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major remodel of 60s house, with additional upgrades and maintenance work since

CATEGORY custom cabinets,contractors,ceramic tile,concrete repair,decks,drywall,excavators,picture framing,handyman service,insulation,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,siding,home theater design,water heater repair,replacement windows,deck cleaning,pressure washing,fireplaces,home builders,woodworking,ceiling fans,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors,sunrooms,foundation repair,basement remodeling

Wiggins Construction is licensed, bonded, and insured in the State of Washington specializing in home additions, kitchen and bathroom remodels, poll barns, custom millwork, and portable sawmill.