The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Clarkston, WA
There are 2 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Clarkston
- Arnott Construction IncWe have not yet begun the project due to scheduling and lead time on items, but we are under contract and plans are in place to begin the end of February. We have been very pleased with John Arnott and look forward to working with him to complete our project. I will definitely provide reviews when we are complete. Can't wait!
- Renewal By Andersen of WashingtonMatt Q. and Joey W. were wonderful to work with. They were very professional and worked very hard to get our windows replaced in a timely manner with excellent quality. Will work with them again.
- ALG EnterprisesHe has been working for us now for several years. His work is always excellent and I would recommend him to anyone. He is punctual and professional which is the best part of using him.
- DOUBLE S CONSTUCTIONAll work was done on time and very professional. Really amazed us, as we have dealt with other contractors and were used to getting a phone call the day before a job, telling us that there has been a delay; not with these guys, even a delay of an hour from the designated start time would be covered by a phone call. All the employees were polite and professional, and dealt with our dumb questions and mistakes that we made in the payments, with patients and courtesy
- Rain Shadow HandymanExcellent overall. David and his crew worked full time for 2 weeks fixing up the manufactured home I purchased in October. After that they came out once a week to do odds and ends. They are going to sand and stain the deck outside my bedroom in the Spring.
- Kattau Construction8/30/2012 by Sherry Roberts, Port Angeles, WA Kattau Construction just completed a water damage repair caused by the hot water tank leaking into a bedroom of my mobile home. My call to Kattau was returned immediately and Scott was able to assess the situation that same afternoon, including his (very reasonable) bid. I needed to wait a bit for their availability but that waiting time was well worth it. EVERYTHING about their work was A+. This included excellent communication, materials used and labor. At the end of each day's work, the site was totally cleaned. Scott's crew is efficient, knowledgeable and works quickly. I was extremely pleased with the sub-contractor and Scott's recommendations saved me money. Any concerns or questions I had prior to and as the work progressed were answered to my satisfaction. I trust this company and each individual who worked in my home. The bedroom and hot water closet are now better constructed than when this home was new. In the future if more repairs are needed, l will call Scott first to get his opinions and bids. To every other and ldquo;Little Old Ladyand rdquo; I highly recommend this same action. In fact, my neighbor did just that. My work was completed yesterday and today the Kattau crew is working next door. I couldn't be more pleased with the entire outcome
- Rain Shadow HandymanDavid's communication and professionalism are outstanding. Whenever we uncovered a new issue he immediately reviewed the options, and made great recommendations. One area that I was truly impressed with: When David encountered an area outside of his expertise he would be open and honest. His list of specialty contractors were very professional, gave accurate estimates and delivered outstanding quality workmanship . One area we found needed a structural engineer to review. We jointly inspected and reviewed the options with the engineer. We agreed to the resolution design. David was very open about everyone carefully inspecting each step of the process. The repair was also inspected by the engineer who commented on the new result was superior to the original. When considering a handyman, honesty, with careful consideration of the desired outcome is critical. I now thoroughly trust David's work and expertise. He is a true professional: Honest, and delivers very high quality work
- L.P.Hanna Construction IncProject went smoothly start to finish. It was completed before the schedule date. Good communication and feedback from the contractor and his employees.
- High Valley Construction of Ellensburg LLCAt first I did not know Butch and his team so I was a bit worried but he talked things over with us very professional and we tried him out. We were so impressed with Butch and Brian that we just kept adding work (deck, siding, roof) and they came through each time. After all was done there were just a couple of boards from the deck and they were able to return them for a refund and save us a couple hundred. They know what they are doing and they do it very well. Again we passed every inspection 1st time what more can I say
- Kattau ConstructionIn retrospect I am quite happy that I took the path I did as there were several unexpected developments and/or requirements that I had asked for that were "unexecutable" during the course of construction that we were able to fix on the fly. I was very happy with Scott's attention to detail during the course of construction and his quality of work far surpassed most other residential contractors I have dealt with. One of the first challenges was trying to get a permit to do the work. It turned out that the property I purchased had a barn on it that had never had a permit issued for its construction. (Not disclosed in the seller disclosure). As a result the issuance of a permit was delayed a bit until we reached an agreement with the county that we would retroactively get a permit for the structure and do any required fixes that a structural engineer determined were necessary. I ended up having to get Scott to do some additional concrete work on the barn foundations to make the county happy and hired a separate contractor to do some of the wood structural work to keep Scott focused on getting the house completed on time. I am a retired engineer with some experience in doing construction projects. Scott would be the first to tell you that I am a somewhat uncompromising taskmaster and I really appreciated the fact that Scott would push back based on his extensive experience in what works in home construction. We made several adjustments to the layout of the home as we went along and we had a good give and take on what I was adding vs items that were abandoned for a credit and the overall cost impact. The only issue I had with our project centered on critical path planning. For those not familiar with large projects this is the planning that determines what work that needs to be done today (eg: material ordering) to ensure that the work we are going to be doing in the next several weeks goes smoothly. This improved as we got through the project and at the end we ended up getting it done in the agreed time frame (excluding the delay in getting the permit at the outset of the project). I would certainly recommend Scott to anyone looking for a quality contractor to do either a renovation or construction project
Contractors in Clarkston
- Business Description:I install tile showers from stud to finish, kitchen backsplashes and floors. Installing ceramic, percaline and natural stone for nine years, I can definitely install and I am proud of every job. Please give me a call today
- Business Description:Trickett Woodworks is a 3rd generation family owned custom cabinetry and furniture shop servicing all of Washington state. We believe customer service and a high quality product are the foundations of Trickett Woodworks. We strive to provide the highest quality product using the best materials and hardware we can get our hands on . Email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Overall it went pretty well. We worked with a kitchen architect who did the design. The cabinets were build according to design, we had to switch some things around, as they didn't quite work as pictured in the design. Installer was very good and we were OK with the changes that needed to be made on siteCarmen P.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens
- Business Description:Wiggins Construction is licensed, bonded, and insured in the State of Washington specializing in home additions, kitchen and bathroom remodels, poll barns, custom mill work, and portable sawmill.Recent Review:Great! Scott did a quality job and was very easy to work with. The best part was that he was very clear in his pricing, itemizing every invoice and reviewing it with us before every payment that was due.Pam L.
- Business Description:Gregg Roofing has provided quality roof services since 1944 in the Portland, Clark County, and Columbia Gorge areas. Call or email us to request a free estimate! No job is too big or too small. Additional phone Vancouver: (360)892-2422Recent Review:Kevin was here to give me an estimate and options on the work needed in a day. He worked with me on the scheduling and the job was done on time. It's great to deal with good, honest contractors. Thanks again Kevin.Thomas T.
- Business Description:Thirty years experience in professional residential construction and remodeling.
- Business Description:Your painting and remodeling contractorRecent Review:I think this painter would be a better choice for an exterior job. Inside, he was not careful and did not sufficiently protect the floors, furniture and woodwork. It is apparent that he did not always put down drop cloths beneath where he was painting. The paint job itself looks good, but I spent more than 4 hours cleaning paint spots off the laminate floor and woodwork, and also found flecks, smears and/or globs of paint on a sofa, TV console, countertops and, an antique chest that has been in my family 150 years. The laminate floor actually had gray paint smears on it, too, because the painter used a drop cloth from a previous job that still had wet gray paint on it. One place on the floor even had a paint ring from a can. <br /> <br /> <br /Kathleen O.
- Business Description:Family operated. Additional business address - PO Box 218, Leavenworth, WA, 98826. Additional emails - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Additional contact names - Ken Marson, Janae, Lea. See website for additional contact names & emails
- Business Description:C.A. Construction is a complete construction service company. We provide both residential and commercial expertise to accommodate all aspects of the building process. C.A. Construction has built a solid reputation for uncompromised quality construction and creative vision to make our customers dreams a reality
- Business Description:Pacific Northwest Builders (PNB) is a General Contractor specializing in the construction custom residential and commercial structures/ facilities. Additionally, PNB is licensed with the State of Washington with federal certification in conducting AHERA building inspections for asbestos, Lead (Pb) Assessments for HUD commercial and residential projects, "Mold" remediation/ abatement, and Hazardous Material cleanup and remediation/ demolition projects. In addition to its construction services..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Clarkston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Advanced Moving & Rigging LCC1111 Sanford Ave
Richland, Washington 99354
- Advanced Moving & Rigging LCC
- Becker Design Consulting5012 SW Stevens St
Seattle, Washington 98116
- Becker Design Consulting
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
Pensacola, Florida 32506
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Frostad's Construction311 N Tukanon
Walla Walla, Washington 99362
- Frostad's Construction
- Marson and Marson Lumber Inc11724 Riverbend Dr
Leavenworth, Washington 98826
- Marson and Marson Lumber Inc
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- SPT LLC1804 N Jefferson St
Kennewick, Washington 99336
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire 03884
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- Trickett Woodworks LLC4911 Mieras Rd
Yakima, Washington 98901
- Trickett Woodworks LLC