What is a carport, and should you build one for your home? Learn about this affordable garage alternative, including benefits and cost, to decide if it’s right for you.
Get matched with top garage builders in Colton, WA
There are 2 highly-rated local garage builders.
Matching on Angi
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Colton
- C SquaredChris is a master craftsman and his end product clearly reflects that dedication to his craft. His high quality of work is matched by his care to clean up and keep a orderly work site. I highly recommend Chris.
- Wiggins ConstructionGreat! Scott did a quality job and was very easy to work with. The best part was that he was very clear in his pricing, itemizing every invoice and reviewing it with us before every payment that was due.
- Miller ConstructionCould not have gone better! Building a new home is stressful and hard to coordinate. Miller construction did outstanding work and helped mitigate many of the stresses that come with building a new home.
- Sun City BuildersSun City Builders did an awesome job building our attached carport. As our needs changed Jordan adjusted the design while maintaining cost and schedule. Meticulous attention to details ensured this construction project met all of our needs. We would highly recommend Sun City Builders (Jordan Rich) to anyone
- Good Works ConstructionAfter getting and reviewing three estimates, from three contractors for remodeling our bathroom, we selected Joseph Kelly, owner of Goods Works Construction. His estimate was the most complete and clearly written estimate of the three. His estimate left no part of the project in question. From the demolition, disposal of debris, purchasing of materials to completed remodel including labor costs were all covered in the estimate. We sat down and discussed the entire remodeling details that included estimate for how many actual calendar days to complete the work. Joseph also explained potential items that might cause changes to the estimate due to hidden problems that may alter the estimate. We set the start date and the complete remodel was completed as agreed—time, cost, and quality. The subfloor in the walk-in closet required additional materials and labor over and above the estimate. Because Joseph had explained that potential problems may not be evident until demolition was complete, I was aware that potential hidden issues may arise. As soon as he identified the issue with the sub-floor, he consulted with us, showing us the problem along with options and estimated additional cost for correcting the problem. Throughout the entire remodel, Joseph offered options for the placement items such as the shower handle, shower head, shelf placement, tile layout, etc. Because of his effort at guiding us through the entire remodel, we were extremely pleased with every aspect of the remodel. Based on our experience, Good Works Construction is a top notch contractor that I feel confident in recommending to others for construction needs
- Kattau ConstructionIn retrospect I am quite happy that I took the path I did as there were several unexpected developments and/or requirements that I had asked for that were "unexecutable" during the course of construction that we were able to fix on the fly. I was very happy with Scott's attention to detail during the course of construction and his quality of work far surpassed most other residential contractors I have dealt with. One of the first challenges was trying to get a permit to do the work. It turned out that the property I purchased had a barn on it that had never had a permit issued for its construction. (Not disclosed in the seller disclosure). As a result the issuance of a permit was delayed a bit until we reached an agreement with the county that we would retroactively get a permit for the structure and do any required fixes that a structural engineer determined were necessary. I ended up having to get Scott to do some additional concrete work on the barn foundations to make the county happy and hired a separate contractor to do some of the wood structural work to keep Scott focused on getting the house completed on time. I am a retired engineer with some experience in doing construction projects. Scott would be the first to tell you that I am a somewhat uncompromising taskmaster and I really appreciated the fact that Scott would push back based on his extensive experience in what works in home construction. We made several adjustments to the layout of the home as we went along and we had a good give and take on what I was adding vs items that were abandoned for a credit and the overall cost impact. The only issue I had with our project centered on critical path planning. For those not familiar with large projects this is the planning that determines what work that needs to be done today (eg: material ordering) to ensure that the work we are going to be doing in the next several weeks goes smoothly. This improved as we got through the project and at the end we ended up getting it done in the agreed time frame (excluding the delay in getting the permit at the outset of the project). I would certainly recommend Scott to anyone looking for a quality contractor to do either a renovation or construction project
- Good Works ConstructionIt continues to go very well and he is the only contractor I use on the house despite having had several others do some work when Joe wasn't available. Now I just wait until Joe can do the job.
- Sturdy Built Sheds LLCThey were absolutely awesome. This is the third shed we have purchased from them. They build the best.
- F & L Pacific Inc.Very fast, and excellent work. Did some extra cement work to finish the job too. Top notch bunch of guys.
- GORST CONSTRUCTIONThe weather did not cooperate early so things took a little longer, but the buliding came out great.
Garage Builders in Colton
- Business Description:Thomas Contracting Services was founded in 2018 by Matthew Thomas, an experienced and devout professional with a contracting background for nearly 30 years. Only the most exceptional improvements are provided for clients in and around the Inland Northwest; specializing in a wide variety of construction services for businesses and homes. We take pride in our diligent, honest and most importantly, passionate team members that take a bold, hands-on approach to the services we provide. Custome..Recent Review:THE TEAM AT TCS WERE FANTASTIC. THE PRICE WAS FAIR, THE WORK WAS DONE ON TIME AND THE QUALITY WAS GREAT.I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM TO EVERYONE.TODD D.
- Business Description:Licensed and insured, owner operated, construction company with more than 15 years of experience. Specializing in kitchen and bathroom, general, and basement remodeling, new construction, and carpentry. Other services provided, at an expert level, are drywall, painting, windows, and more! Please call Brandon at 808-896-8724 to get started on your projectRecent Review:Very well...prompt, professional and met all my requests and expectations...very impressed and easy to work with..very positive experience...will contact again for next project this spring.Karen S.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Wiggins Construction is licensed, bonded, and insured in the State of Washington specializing in home additions, kitchen and bathroom remodels, poll barns, custom mill work, and portable sawmill.Recent Review:Great! Scott did a quality job and was very easy to work with. The best part was that he was very clear in his pricing, itemizing every invoice and reviewing it with us before every payment that was due.Pam L.
- Business Description:West Coast Metal Buildings, Inc. provides many sizes and styles of carports, garages, storage buildings, barns, sheds, and custom built structures. All buildings are delivered and installed on your level land at no additional charge. West Coast Metal Buildings, Inc. is also committed to giving our customers the best available price while still providing excellent products. All our 12-gauge buildings come with a 20-year limited warranty that covers rust through of framing and roofing material..Recent Review:I am a Real Estate Agent in Washington State my main duty is to protect my clients. Its an oath/vow that the state of Washington REQUIRES me to maintain with my clients even beyond the sale. I referred West Coast Metal buildings to a senior client of mine in January of 2021. I worked this this client for over a year trying to find her perfect piece of property on the beach so she could build her home to stay in after her retirement. I referred a sales rep of West Coast Buildings to her in January and she ordered herself a new 24x25 metal carport from them to be installed in 10-12 weeks. Somewhere between her order date and when they called to set up deliver West Coast Metal Buildings built the WRONG sized carport. They built a 12x20 instead of her ordered 24x25 My client needed the extra width because there are two cars in her household. And the 12 foot wide carport wasn't big enough to fit both. When West Coast Metal Buildings delivery department person (Jackie) called my client to schedule delivery of the WRONG SIZED 12x20 carport my client noted to JACKIE that that was the incorrect size. Jackie explained to my client that was the size that was built for her and if she refused to accept delivery there would be a 25% restocking fee to put the 12x20 back in their warehouse. And that they had "recently increased their pricing structure by 20%" so to deliver the correct 24x25 it would cost my client even more. My client felt forced to accept the 12x20 carport and RELUCTANTLY agreed to continue with the purchase. That's where I came in. I was in the neighborhood of my clients new home and decided to pop by and say hi and see how she was settling into her new retirement digs when I asked why the carport hadn't been installed yet. She explained the above story to me and I was appalled at how my senior client had been forced into purchasing this carport that doesn't suit her needs. Consistent with my duties as a REALTOR to protect my client from this very thing. I called West Coast Metal Buildings and spoke with a lovely call center person named Aria (sp?) and explained the situation to her in an attempt to settle this amicably. Aria stated that the shipping person was out to lunch and that she would have her call ME back shortly. So I left my name and number with them expecting a call at any time. A few minutes later my client received a call from Jackie at West Coast Metal Buildings. I asked her to put it on speaker phone because Jackie was supposed to call me not her. When my client answered Jackie immediately started scolding my senior client because my client had agreed to accept the 12x20 carport and it was already loaded on their truck and ready to ship out. Then I interjected...... Jackie wouldn't allow me to talk at all. Eventually hung up on me. So I called back to talk to Jackie's boss about how my client was being treated. During my attempt to call, Jackie, then called back and wanted to speak with my client only. Not the individual that was 'yelling' at her. I am a veteran that suffers from severe hearing damage from listening to 5 inch cannons on my ship sound off regularly during my enlistment. I talk loud. But, because I damaged her fragile constitution and hurt her tender feelings I do apologize. But I will not stand by and let her scold my client for refusing delivery of an incorrect product she ordered that West Coast Metal Buildings incorrectly built. After all was said and done at the end of an excruciating 3 hour process, I paid my clients 25% restocking fee for the carport, a total of $504. Just to get these people out of her life for good. The original sales rep called my client later and stated the company has had a lot of trouble with Jackie in the past. Makes one wonder why she's still there. Buyer bewareRahe B.
- Business Description:Better Built Barns, Inc. is the premiere provider of installed storage sheds in Oregon, Washington and Colorado. Since 1994, Better Built Barns, Inc. has dedicated itself to giving our customers a positive experience. We achieve this through the service and by the sincerity of our employees as well as through; the unparalleled quality, strength, and visual appeal of our buildings, all at an unsurpassed value. Our customers are highly satisfied, and as a result, recommend of our company to th..Recent Review:Very disappointing. The customer service is bad. The workers are great but the front desk person was not. The project was to be a one day job but due to not showing up until late afternoon and having some wrong materials had to return, but not for over a week. Upon return they still did not finish due to forgetting to bring a window, so now the soffit is not completed and two windows remain to be installed. There was order confusion (my fault) on the awning and deck that had nothing to do with finishing the main shed. Now, two weeks later they are requiring an additional $600 to complete. Initially I was told it was a $300 charge to return and now they’re requiring $600, which was paid, but they aren’t returning until who knows? Totally unbelievable! I warn others to look elsewhere. The upper management doesn’t appear to be any betterLina S.
- Business Description:General Contractor. Commercial and Residential. New construction and/or remodeling, Tenant Improvements. Sub contract out electrical and plumbing and any specialty work needed as required.Recent Review:All the work done by this contractor was done well and right and we would have him back again.SA, HA and ML <br />Sally R A.
- Business Description:tony santini, Larry santini. jj santini. Carlos santini four brothers with over 25 plus years of expertise. Our goal then and now is to provide quality on time projects.We let our quality work and commitment to customer satisfaction be our slogan
- Business Description:Permit-It.com is a full service construction and development consulting company. We are a group of designers, architects, engineers and permit expediters. With over 15 years of experience in jurisdiction throughout the United State we make getting your project ready to build easy by doing all the leg work for you up front. We then take your completely prepared documents to the permitting office and process them for you. Our focus is to provide accurate and timely information.....every time! ..Recent Review:Initial contact was good. Then all communication basically ceased, tried leaving several phone messages and emails all of which were not responded to. Was told it would take 3 weeks to get the work done. I got the idea that he was entirely too busy to contact me or provide me with any kind of information about the proposed work what so ever. <br /> <br />Lost more than a week trying to figure out what this guys deal was. Ultimately contacted someone else. <br /> <br /brian b.
- Business Description:Over the past 40 years, Ked-Ter has been providing quality construction work at affordable prices across the Olympic Peninsula. We believe that the customer’s vision is the most important aspect of the project. We have the experience and knowledge to get everything finished to code and within the time frame you set forth. No matter what type of renovation you are looking for, our wide skill-set and knowledge allows us the opportunity to get it done right
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
Running out of storage in your garage? Or maybe you want a secluded hangout space. A backyard shed can solve all of that. Here’s how to build a shed yourself.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
garage builders in Colton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Becker Design Consulting5012 SW Stevens St
- BEK Construction113 Wright ave
Cle Elum, Washington
- Bernard Commercial Inc.2000 Mallard Ln.
- Better Built Barns, Inc3867 37th Ave SE
- BETTER BUILT BARNS, Inc3867 37TH AVE SE
- BULLDOG CONTRACTORS, INC.16024 E Sprague Ave
- Becker Design Consulting
- Endicott Constructionpo box 44 1071 post lane #2
- Endicott Construction
- IDH Builders105 NE Spring St. Suit B
- IDH Builders
- Ked-Ter Construction Inc.4304 Old Mill Rd
Port Angeles, Washington
- Ked-Ter Construction Inc.
- Log Structure Specialists1176 Fertile Valley Rd
- Log Structure Specialists
- M & W BUILDING SUPPLY CO22175 S HWY 99 E
- M & W BUILDING SUPPLY CO
- Ocean Shores Windmills1416 E Ocean Shores Blvd SW
Ocean Shores, Washington
- Ocean Shores Windmills
- Sam's Home RepairP.O. Box 1343
- Santini General Contractings LLCpo box 2148
North Bend, Washington
- SPT LLC1804 N Jefferson St
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Straightline Exteriors7009 NE 47th Ave
- Sam's Home Repair