If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Albion, WA
There are 0 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Albion
- AquaProof IncThey water proofed by installing drains and sump pumps in an existing basement which was prone to water problems after rains. I got 4 or 5 bids. They were very competitive as they came down on the bid when I showed them another bid and they matched it.
- A Better Crawl IncWe were very happy with the entire process. Nick sealed the deal even before he forwarded us the written estimate. He was informative, extremely thorough with his inspection and gave us options to tailor the job to our needs. The installation crew (April, Jason, and Scott) did an outstanding job. It was evident that there is great communication within the company as April and the rest of the team knew what needed to be done from the start. April was excellent at informing us what each day's goals were and provided us with an update at the end of each day. Despite completing the job ahead of schedule the quality and thoroughness of the job was still too notch. Clean-up was fantastic
- BODINE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, INC.Both the man who gave us the bid and the two men who did the work were professional and punctual. They had failed to notice that additional venting would be needed, but they solved the problem and we were not charged for the extra work. Already our first floor has no hint of stale or moist air and humidity levels have dropped. In this part of the country, that is a big accomplishment
- Kattau ConstructionIn retrospect I am quite happy that I took the path I did as there were several unexpected developments and/or requirements that I had asked for that were "unexecutable" during the course of construction that we were able to fix on the fly. I was very happy with Scott's attention to detail during the course of construction and his quality of work far surpassed most other residential contractors I have dealt with. One of the first challenges was trying to get a permit to do the work. It turned out that the property I purchased had a barn on it that had never had a permit issued for its construction. (Not disclosed in the seller disclosure). As a result the issuance of a permit was delayed a bit until we reached an agreement with the county that we would retroactively get a permit for the structure and do any required fixes that a structural engineer determined were necessary. I ended up having to get Scott to do some additional concrete work on the barn foundations to make the county happy and hired a separate contractor to do some of the wood structural work to keep Scott focused on getting the house completed on time. I am a retired engineer with some experience in doing construction projects. Scott would be the first to tell you that I am a somewhat uncompromising taskmaster and I really appreciated the fact that Scott would push back based on his extensive experience in what works in home construction. We made several adjustments to the layout of the home as we went along and we had a good give and take on what I was adding vs items that were abandoned for a credit and the overall cost impact. The only issue I had with our project centered on critical path planning. For those not familiar with large projects this is the planning that determines what work that needs to be done today (eg: material ordering) to ensure that the work we are going to be doing in the next several weeks goes smoothly. This improved as we got through the project and at the end we ended up getting it done in the agreed time frame (excluding the delay in getting the permit at the outset of the project). I would certainly recommend Scott to anyone looking for a quality contractor to do either a renovation or construction project
Basement Waterproofers in Albion
- Business Description:tony santini, Larry santini. jj santini. Carlos santini four brothers with over 25 plus years of expertise. Our goal then and now is to provide quality on time projects.We let our quality work and commitment to customer satisfaction be our slogan
- Business Description:We are a full service remodeling and home repair company. We offer free estimates and senior discounts.Recent Review:unknownCyndi R.
- Business Description:Family owned drug store in an historic building. Retail gifts, HallMark cards, candy, toys and apparel are just a few things we offer. -Convenience and availability -Credibility and experience -Reliability -Services, Products, Brands -Affordable price/payment options Prescriptions, over the counter, medical supplies, pick up, delivery and mail orders are available. We like to make it easy for you
- Business Description:K-5 Contracting is a specialty contractor located in Eastern Washington. Providing our customers with a job done right the first time.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:I do most of my own work, I currently have not employees but have qualified help when needed. I only use reputable sub-contracters, and usually bill upon completion unless job requires payments as progress is madeRecent Review:Wonderful! Stuck with bid, on time,friendly, honest, took extra care with my dogs using old fence to keep them safe. This is the 3rd time I have hired Joe - very affordable and very good.ANNE N.
- Business Description:Not a franchise, Family owned and operated since 1987. CCB# 94222, Serving the entire NW. FREE Estimates/ Inspections. Western Construction Systems LLC. is a locally owned, family owned and operated specialty construction company serving the entire north-west. WCS LLC. Prides its self in high quality work which is micro-managed by highly trained crews to ensure the highest level of confidant work. WCS LLC. Has also worked internationally in South America and currently has crews in Haiti..Recent Review:They showed up as scheduled for a 2-day job. It took a another .5 day to complete it. They were courteous, professional and did a fine job. I felt their price was reasonable andI would definitely go to them again with any foundation issuesMary B.
- Business Description:We are a full service general contractor with two crews that do as much work in house as possible. We work with customers to achieve their goals. All our pricing is up front and open. We don't do upfront billing, 30-50 percent down or deposits. You only pay for work that is completed, materials that have arrived at your location or special orders. Being professional about the job site conditions, billing and close out are major factors we strive towards
- Business Description:Advanta Construction is an expanding company servicing the greater New York area. We are experienced in both commercial and residential projects. Our organization consists of our coordinated, client oriented office team and our crew of skilled craftsmen well practiced in many trades; including carpentry, plumbing, waterproofing, painting, and much more. Such a vast team allows us to provide for all of your construction needs
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Saint John
waterproofing contractors in Albion
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Alliance Restoration, Inc.3777 N Clemons E&F
East Wenatchee, Washington
- Alliance Restoration, Inc.
- Bernard Commercial Inc.2000 Mallard Ln.
- Bernard Commercial Inc.
- Frostad's Construction311 N Tukanon
Walla Walla, Washington
- Frostad's Construction
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- K-5 Contracting, Inc.881 N Galloway Dr.
- K-5 Contracting, Inc.
- Santini General Contractings LLCpo box 2148
North Bend, Washington
- Santini General Contractings LLC
- Tick Klock Drug109 S Main
- Tick Klock Drug