Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Saint Maries, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Saint Maries
- Premier Basement SystemsPremier gave us a fair estimate and completed the job in a timely manner. I was very happy with their business.
- Premier Basement SystemsPremier Basement Systems was a class act from start to finish. Everyone was extremely prompt, courteous, and helpful. The information packet that they sent before the inspection was very helpful. A pleasant surprise was finding that the recommended solution was the right solution for the job and not the most expensive. I didn't even go after a second quote. Repairs were scheduled for the next day and it was done in a couple of hours. I would not hesitate to recommend them every time to family and neighbors. I can now finish off my basement
- Premier Basement SystemsFrom start to finish these guys were amazing!! They were professional, courteous, worked thoroughly, with integrity and did an amazing job! I recommend them to everyone I know!!
- Premier Basement SystemsAngie's List local representative researched and found 3 companies that I might select from. Timbercreek promptly returned my phone call and scheduled a time at my convenience to come to the house. They arrived exactly at 10:00 am as promised, and answered our questions fully. My wife asked about cracks in the floor, and the agent explained they could be filled for cosmetic purposes but that it was not necessary to do so. We agreed to a price and he completed the job in less than an hour. The system he used involves installing several injection ports into the basement side of the foundation wall, then pumping in the sealant until we could see it had filled the crack completely and had extruded somewhat from both sides of the foundation. The extrusion that was visible on the exterior of the wall was easily removed after it had set. No muss, no fuss, and a five-year guarantee
- Premier Basement SystemsWe had water seepage off and on for 5 years. Could not find the reason. We had french drains put in outside. But Premier Basement came out and found the source which was a crack in the foundation. Previous owner had done a DIY job that was a joke. Premier Basement was professional and did a great job
- Premier Basement SystemsBesides being late for the job (by about 2 hours), they were professional, got things done quickly and did a nice repair job on the area in our basement. Only time will tell if it holds up, but we were very pleased with their work.
- BuiltToBuildItNick worked closely with me during about 4 residential and commercial projects over the past 2 years and he is a creative problem solver and has done outstanding work in all instances and has gotten the work done on time in all instances. His work ethic is outstanding.
- Premier Basement SystemsAfter living in our home for a little over 4 years I finally decided to test for radon. To my surprise and horror the test came back at 30.3 pCi/L ! I contacted Premier Basement Systems and couldn't be happier with their service. Heather and Garrett were extremely responsive to my calls and emails, answering all of my questions and plainly explaining my options. They came up with a plan that was simple and minimally invasive. More importantly it is nearly invisible on the exterior. Most important of all, they reduced my radon from 30.3 pCi/L to just 1.2 pCi/L !!! My family can now breath safely in our home
- Premier Basement SystemsAfter my initial phone inquiry, but before our first visit, Premier sent a large booklet giving extensive information about the company and the science of waterproofing basements and crawl spaces. I recommend reading this booklet if you want to appreciate and understand, in plain language, what Premier does. The man who came out to give us an estimate was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions. He examined the problem areas, and took pictures which he sent electronically to a colleague for consultation. He had a portable printer that he used to print-out the detailed contract with warranty, and he was able to process our credit card deposit, all in one visit and in the comfort of our home. The work was scheduled to be started at 8:30 a.m. on Monday, March 23, 2015, which I presumed was their first appointment of the day. We received a call shortly after 8:30 advising us that the crew would be late (about an hour or so). No explanation was given, but it didn't really inconvenience us. Four men arrived and worked for about an hour and 15 minutes. We were advised that there might be dust, so we had all the furniture, paintings and lighting fixtures covered. Our basement rec room is carpeted, and the crew put down a heavy drop cloth over the carpet from the bottom of the stairway to the alcove where the indoor work was done. It was raining that morning and we were told that for that reason the material used to fill the exterior cracks could not be smoothed out that day. We were told that they would come back after the material was set in a few days, when it wasn't raining, and when they had a crew in our area. I even got a call from Shelby a few days later confirming their intention to follow up and finish the work. But a month went by without hearing from them. I called and the woman who answered apologized and told me the work order had been misfiled. A crew of three arrived on May 1 and worked for about twenty minutes to finish the work. After they left, I realized that I hadn't asked if the material used to fill the crack could be painted. I called the company with my question, and within minutes I got a call back with the answer: yes, but wait three days
- Premier Basement SystemsI had Premier Basement come out to encapsulate my crawlspace. I have seen their work before since my parents used their services for the exact same reason. I wanted a warmer floor which required something to be done with the crawlspace under my house. Scheduling was easy, Steve came out and inspected the space and we walked through what would need to be done. I filled out the required paperwork and away we went. We had to reschedule a few times but communication was always open. The gals in the office are on the ball. Art and his coworker (forgot his name) came out and got the job done in a day. They did have to come back another day because one of the vent covers broke and they had no spares in the truck. Not a big deal, we scheduled it and got it on in about a 2 week time frame. I am very happy with the work. I guess they actually do egress windows, which I will be calling them to do as soon as we move forward with finishing our basement
Basement Waterproofers in Saint Maries
- Business Description:We are licensed, bonded, and insured contractors licensed in Washington and Idaho. We offer a variety of services including: chimney cleaning and inspection, chimney rebuilding and repair, wood, pellet, and gas stove sales and installations, as well as all forms of masonry including fireplace construction and cultured stone refacing. A full-service, family owned and operated company, Mr Chimney makes customer satisfaction our top priority, every day,f or every project. When it comes to chimne..Recent Review:Unable to get to me until end of the mouthRobert Craig P.
- Business Description:Foundation Supportworks of Idaho is an expert in foundation repair, commercial foundations, crawl space repair, basement waterproofing, and other services in the Greater Boise area.Recent Review:They used Jack's that can be custom cut and a steel beam to support the house. The concept is really good, the execution was done very poorly, they didn't cut them long enough to raise the house enough to be level, which is what I was paying them 8000 for! So they raised it a bit and probably realized they didn't cut them long enough and called it quits. They then gave me a poor excuse of the house is too heavy to raise it more with the Jack's that they used which are meant for that, not only that but it is being supported by them right now so...... Majorly disappointed,but hey at least it's not supposed to sink any more I guessTyson S.
- Business Description:We are a full service construction company that is family owned and operated since 1986. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau of Eastern Washington North Idaho & Montana (BBB). We are members of the Spokane Home Builders Association (SHBA) and Roofing Contractors Association of Washington (RCAW). We are certified applicators and installers of United Coatings and KM Coatings Mfg. elastomeric roof coatings. We are preferred contractors and installers for Pabco Roofing Products. ..Recent Review:After the windstorms we called Alpine for an estimate for repair to our deck and gutters that had been damaged when a tree fell on it. The rep that came out was very lackadaisical and had little to no interest in the process, but said that he'd get back to us with an estimate. I followed up with a phone call a week later and was told that ours was a special case and had to be "discussed with the boss" and he would get back to us in a day or two. A week later I still hadn't heard back from him, called and left a message and still haven't heard back (yet another week and a half has passed as I write this). Highly unprofessional. <br /Rachel B.
- Business Description:General Contractor, 2 employees, we sub out electrical, plumbing, and hvac due to local codes.Recent Review:Work went fine. Ed wasnt able to get the two exterior doors adjusted more (they look like they were sagging in the jam orignally), and the front door actually looked a little and quot;worseand quot; than it did before the adjustment. Thermostat replacement and closet door adjustment went great. The bathroom faucet needed new parts to stop the leak. While Ed was working on other stuff, I went and got replacement parts (universal fit per Ace Hardware), only to have Ed work on faucet for over 1/2 hour and still not be able to stop the leak. Ed said I needed to get geuine Moen parts and then showed me how to reinstall them myself. Ed also said that if I had trouble getting the facuet back to gether to give him a call and he would drop by and do it because it would be only a and quot;5 minuteand quot; deal. Ed spend 2 hours at my house and charged me $10 less than his actual 2 hours I owed him. I assumed that was because he could actually fix the facuet. After he left I got the Moen parts, but was unable to get it back together myself. I tried to call Ed several times and left messages to have him call and come by to help me. (This was the Friday before Labor Day, so I assume to was out of town). I couldnt use the faucet for the long weekend, which was fine, however, when Ed did call me back and and quot;stop by on Tuesday morning (1/2 hour later than he said he would be here), he charged me $35.00 for the 10 minutes he was here. I was not expecting if free, but I didnt think I should be stuck for a full hours labor (If I new that, I would have found another 50 minutes of work for him to do, so I got 1 hours work for 1 hours pay. Ed did a good job and was very nice and didnt waste time when he was here working. I would recommend him, but be clear that both parties know what is expected and the cost of it. <br /Kelly H.
- Business Description:All Restoration Solutions is a full service family owned licensed insured and bonded remodeling company that can help with most any remodeling project you may want To visit our facebook page AllRestorationSolution all one word capital A. and see pictures of some of our latest projects. Commercial Improvements Tenant Improvements Kitchen remodels Bathroom remodels, Finish off basements Garage conversions Countertop replacement. installs of Floor coverings - vinyl to hardwoods Paint..Recent Review:They did a really good job. They were even pretty nice. Towards the end they basically seemed to give up. They became unresponsive, and not very prompt. There were also some minor issues that they never did get around to correcting. After trying to get them to fix the area's that needed it, they became even more unresponsiveRobert T.
- Business Description:Welcome to Excell Design & Build ! My name is Mike and Iam a 3rd generation Builder . Weather you are Building a Custom Home or Renovating your current one our experiance ensures that you will be geting superior quality and craftmanship. Our Sub-Contractors and employees represent our values of integrity,honesty and excellence. Professionalism is of upmost importance. All initial consultation are free as are estimates . We also offer discounts to senior citizens
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.Recent Review:Good job, reasonable given the cost. My only complaint was less than meticulous clean up of the siding debris. <br />Wanda H.
- Business Description:I am a paint contractor with one employee. We pride ourselves in quality assurance. To achieve that we do the work ourselves. We ask for half the bill at the start of the job and the last half received upon completion and customer satisfaction
- Business Description:NWCLM is local idaho company that believes in the average american working for the average american. We provide services from exterior construction to land management and clearing. Our base charges depend on the job normally, however for service calls and repairs we charge 65 dollars an hour. We are a small company with almost no overhead keeping prices down for you the customer. We have a combined 20 years of experience in the land management field, exterior construction and welding services
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Coeur D Alene
- Dalton Gardens
- Post Falls
- Hayden Lake
- Liberty Lake
waterproofing contractors in Saint Maries
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Foundation Supportworks of Idaho1871 E McGrath Rd
- Foundation Supportworks of Idaho
- Gem State Handyman Services460 W Boise St.
- Gem State Handyman Services
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Mr Chimney Inc1807 W Jackson Ave
- Mr Chimney Inc
- NW General Construction & Contracting5475 W. Glen Grove-Staley
Deer Park, Washington
- NW General Construction & Contracting
- Premier Basement Systems4137 E 3rd B
Post Falls, Idaho
- Premier Basement Systems
- R & R Construction12708 E 29th Ave
- R & R Construction