Water heaters need electricity to function. The size and type of your unit will determine how many amps you need to accommodate it. Use this guide to determine when your water heater warrants an electrical system upgrade.
Get matched with top Electricians in Windsor, VT
There are 6 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Windsor
- Bob Crino, ElectricianBob Crino was fantastic! He responded to our phone inquiry quickly, scheduled us promptly and did a great job. He listened to what we wanted and steered us in the right direction for what kind of heating units we should go with, where the thermostat should be placed, how many new circuits we needed and so on. He did the work professionally and without a hitch. His final bill was less than his quote and far less than another electrician had indicated. We can't recommend him highly enough!
- Mack and son electricEverything was great; Dominic is a good communicator and touched base with me before coming over to see what color plates I wanted for outlets, so that he had everything ready to go for the service appointment. He was on time, performed the work, cleaned up after, and labelled the new outlets on the fuse box. Everything looks great and works well. I would definitely hire them again
- Ascutney ElectricAstoundingly prompt. Very pleasant. Did exactly what he promised in a very timely manor. Reasonably priced, as well. Would definitely hire again.
- Actual Electrical ServicesThis is the second time we have used Actual Electrical and will continue to use for all of our electrical needs going forward. Ray shows up on time, is super friendly and extremely professional. I feel he is very fairly priced, and very knowledgable.
- BRITE LITE ELECTRIC, LLCFrom the initial contact I had good feelings. Although it was after conventional hours I was able to speak to someone to come give an idea what I was faced with. The initial appointment was on time and the crew could start as soon as possible. It was just a few days later that they started and just three days later the job was done. Shockingly it was prompt, efficient and the crew's attitude was great. I can't imagine how they could have been better
- BRITE LITE ELECTRIC, LLCIn a word, perfect. Communication beforehand was excellent, the electrician arrived on time, covered his shoes so as to not mess up my white bathroom floor, installed the light beautifully; even though there were some unusual aspects to the installation he was able to make them work. He was almost TOO nice! He liked the fixture so well that he asked permission to take a picture so he could show it to future customers if they had a bathroom where it might work nicely. Showed me how to change the bulbs myself and recommended a store for getting new ones. It couldn't have been better. Highly recommend
- Morgan ElectricMorgan Electric was the electric company used by our contractor, Don Collins of Mountain Goat. These guys were so nice, professional, and everything they touched and adjusted worked (and still works) beautifully and really changed how our whole kitchen renovation looks. They communicated really well with us about how things were going and were very respectful of our choices. We would absolutely use them again
- LDT LTDThe owner came onsite a few weeks prior to service to evaluate the scope of service and to provide an estimate. He was clear about the benefits and drawbacks of lighting ideas we had. On the day of install, the technician arrived on time with the equipment needed for the planned work. He was thoughtful about installing wiring and outlets. He cleaned up after himself. I would use LDT again without hesitation
- RICHARD ELECTRIC INCThey arrived 10 minutes earlier than promised, which was not a problem. The installation was professionally done, and they cleaned up after the work was done. Will definately
- Irish Electric CorpThe electrician who came (twice!) went from outlet to outlet and made the changes as needed. All of the outlets were working and all properly grounded when he left. When I asked why I was having trouble with the outlets, he patiently explained to me what he was doing, and why. I often find that companies aren't too interested in doing these small-ish jobs, but I never got that feeling from this company. The price was fair, the electrician was neat and cleaned up the area as he worked. And best of all, they came when they said they would
Electricians in Windsor
- Business Description:Welcome to sonlight home repairs. thanks for checking out our company. we have been in business since 1998. I am committed to doing excellent work at a reasonable price. I am the one who gives the estimate and does the jobs. I do not sub my work out!! I love what I do and always take pride in my workRecent Review:It went really really well. He did a great job. It came out right at the price he quoted me. We got the windows from Home Depot and some of them is not the window we're looking so he worked with Home Depot and got the right size of the windows. I was very very pleased. The work was done very professional. He was on time. He was here when he said would be. He is very proactiveRobert T.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.
- Business Description:Founded in 2007, Solaflect is a Vermont based developer, manufacturer, and installer of ground-mounted, dual axis solar Trackers that accurately follow the sun, allowing solar panels to generate 40% more power than rooftop or other fixed-panel installations. We deliver residential and small business solar solutions throughout Vermont, New Hampshire, and northern Massachusetts. Until the end of 2019, the full 30% federal tax credit for solar is still in place, saving the average family over $6..Recent Review:They were fabulous from the first time we spoke to them throughout when we use them for the system. Their product is extremely innovative and performs well better.Stuart and Beth K.
- Business Description:Electrician, One employee(me)Recent Review:Bob Crino was fantastic! He responded to our phone inquiry quickly, scheduled us promptly and did a great job. He listened to what we wanted and steered us in the right direction for what kind of heating units we should go with, where the thermostat should be placed, how many new circuits we needed and so on. He did the work professionally and without a hitch. His final bill was less than his quote and far less than another electrician had indicated. We can't recommend him highly enough!Melissa B.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroomJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:Family-owned & operated mechanical & electrical service & contract firm serving the residential, commerical & industry fields.Recent Review:Never got so much as a phone call or email. I gave up waiting.David T.
- Business Description:Brite Lite Electric is your local, courteous and professional electrical services provider. Since 2006 we have been servicing the Upper Valley leaving many satisfied customers. We are capable of handling complex commercial and industrial wiring, we strive to provide the hometown feel that our customers have come to know and love
- Business Description:Contact us at (603) 287-4083 in Claremont, NH, to get a high-tech electric fence for your dude ranch.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
LED lights can transform the look and feel of your kitchen when done strategically. Choosing the right LED lighting comes down to understanding the temperature, brightness, and bulb shape to achieve perfect balance.
Whether they’re updating outlets or replacing your electrical panel, you need to make sure you’re hiring an experienced electrician for the job. Learn how to find your perfect pro here.
Find Electricians in
- White River Junction
Electricians in Windsor
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
North Walpole, New Hampshire
- Electric Brian WeeksPO Box 245
Warren, New Hampshire
- Electric Brian Weeks
- Fysh Electric34 Bennington Dr
Belmont, New Hampshire
- Fysh Electric
- KERN ELECTRIC22 SCHOOL ST
Bellows Falls, Vermont
- KERN ELECTRIC
- Ucan ContractingPO Box 81
- Ucan Contracting
- Vermont Handyman LLC352 Hillcrest Drive
- Vermont Handyman LLC
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100