A whistling shower is more than a nuisance. It could be warning you of a serious plumbing problem. If your shower is sounding an alarm, explore some of the common reasons why your shower squeals so you can solve the problem at its source.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Hinesburg, VT
There are 14 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Hinesburg
- LAVOIE PLUMBING & HEATINGLavoie Plumbing and Heating is your one stop crew! Holy in scheduling is easy to work with and the team always arrives on time, prepared and they stand by their work. They've kept us safe and warm now for two heating seasons and we hope to see them as needed year after year.
- Long Trail P&HThey were very efficient and knowledgeable, and went the extra mile by getting extra parts at Ace Hardware.
- Long Trail P&HExtremely well. A big job well done by Justin and his co-worker Don, who is a master plumber. They managed the project with the least possible disruption of our living situation, cleaning up beautifully after every aspect. They gave us a reasonable quote and stuck with it. (Note, I found this company via Angie's list but apparently under a different company name? Perhaps they just recently moved to Hinesburg? I don't know why I can't find them again but I'm glad to have initially contacted them via Angie's List!
- RB PlumbingGreat experience ...quick quality work at a reasonable price. One visit to check the scope of the problem and materials needed, and a second to do the job. No more leaks - thanks Rene!
- Advanced American Construction Inc.We still cannot believe our luck that we found this company at such short notice. My husband sent an email to George and within minutes we made an appointment so he can come look at the work. We did a walkthrough and he took plenty of notes and quoted us prices right then and there. The work was comprised of addition of square footage in laundry room/pantry area, flooring, painting/wall refinishing, addition of extra bathroom and remodeling of casita, installing pantry cabinets, plumbing, installing appliances and painting remodeling of house we were moving from. Within days of signing the contract he had guys on the job. We didn’t have to put any money down which was incredible. His crew are the most professional, hardworking efficient people we have ever worked with. They are trustworthy and leave the place cleaner than they found it. Their attention to detail is hard to believe. George and his crew think outside the box, are great at problem solving when a problem occurs, and always do their best to save money but not compromise on quality. When all was said and done, we paid the bill with no bad surprises. We have bought and sold at least 10 houses in our lives and this is by far the best experience we have ever had. We definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for this type of company
- Plumb PerfectThe folks from Plumb Perfect were outstanding. They explained everything they were doing and were true professionals from start to finish. Both people wore masks throughout and were sure to clean everything up from their work. I have found my regular plumbers for sure with this vendor.
- Plumb PerfectStan was prompt, professional and thorough when I asked him to reconnect our gas stove and was careful to evaluate for leak (which he fixed). I highly recommend him!
- Brock's Heating, Air Conditioning, & Gas Services LLCI used Brocks’s to install a 4-head 36,000BTU heat pump system and a new high-efficiency boiler for back up heat and hot water. I got estimates and Brocks was our best quote. The installs went smoothly and the projects both work as they should. A great experience overall.
- Kevin's Home MaintenanceVery well! He was well prepared to do the work. I had a long list of other small repairs plus I asked if he would paint my shed. He agreed to return in two weeks. He has a large van type truck which his traveling work shop. He had all the things he needed to do all the repairs, with him.Tha plumbing was the kitchen sink and the outside water faucet. The electrical was light. above the kitchen sink. On the way out, he took the time to tighten the screen door.. The wind had blown it against the house. Needless to say, I was very happy with his work! He is a quiet spoken man , tends right to work. Very efficient
- Plumb PerfectThis "plumber" isn't licensed, didn't file a permit, took my money and abandoned the job. Do NOT hire him. He is a disorganized mess.
Plumbers in Hinesburg
- Business Description:Plumb Perfect, LLC is a full service plumbing and heating company with over 20 years experience. Our team of professionals are trained and experienced in everything plumbing. From new home builds to Drain pipe cleanings we do it all. Call us at (802) 233-556Recent Review:This "plumber" isn't licensed, didn't file a permit, took my money and abandoned the job. Do NOT hire him. He is a disorganized mess.Amy B.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Plumbing and Water Heater Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:The service was very good. They were friendly, out-front, and quick.Aaron F.
- Business Description:We offer wire replacement, pipe replacement, pressure tank maintenance, pump installment and replacement. We have been operated and ran by Owner Roger Campeau for 8 years now. We get the job done not only at an affordable cost but in a timely manorRecent Review:It was good. They fixed the problem.Ernest C.
- Business Description:Merrill Mechanical, Inc. is mechanical company specializing in plumbing, heating and HVAC installation. We primarily perform new-construction and renovation services in the small-medium commercial space as well as larger, high end, homes. Our talented team works hard everyday to provide the best services for our clients. We customize our offerings based on specific needs, so get in touch today to receive an initial quote. Our rates are $85/hour with a minimum of 2 hours, plus one-way travel t..Recent Review:Very prompt and very professional,able to answer all my questions and make some good recommendations to solve my problem (s) Could not ask for better service,Thank you!Eric R.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated. Jay mechanical, Inc is your source for all of your home-comfort needs including heating, ventilating, air conditioning and plumbing in Chittenden County, Vermont. You can count on our honest and hardworking approach. We believe that your comfort is our business; your satisfaction is our goal. We offer installation and service on all types of residential and commercial systems. We will work with you to understand your needs and together develop an effective and effici..Recent Review:It was a great service, I would highly recommend them, for a reliable service provider for your furnace.Laura F.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:We are a growing company and If we can't fix it, it shouldn't be fixed! We do things the correct way, taking pride in our work. We have over 30 years of experience, so we have seen just about everything! Our services range from fixing your Sink, to remodeling your entire home! We specialize in both commercial and residential. For faster service please call or text 802-324-746Recent Review:This was the most money we have ever paid anyone to do anything...ever. The Sheridans had our trust throughout the entire process. They gave an affordable quote and did awesome work. They cleaned up during each stage of the project and always communicated well with me about timing and issues that came up. Our garage dimensions were awkward and not a perfect rectangle by any means - these guys had to craft a kit of workarounds for irregular shapes and curves. Todd and Luke are good human beings with positive attitudes, and care about their integrity and their work. I hope to use them in the futureSawyer J.
- Business Description:• 2016, 2015 and 2014 Super Service Award Winner! • Home Improvement Services with a personal touch, Kevin's Home Maintenance is a Small Locally Owned & Operated Company capable of Big & Small Jobs • We Proudly Service the Greater Burlington Area with a smile! • Owner Kevin is present On-Location at EVERY Job Site ensuring only the Highest Quality work is being performed • Call (802) 760-9187 for a FREE Estimate or to Schedule an AppointmenRecent Review:Kevin was fast, professional, very reasonably priced and did an exceptional job for us. We had some recent high wind damage to our roof and he was able to get to our repair right away so we could avoid any long term weather exposure. I strongly recommend Kevin and will be calling him again in the futureG M.
- Business Description:We perform high quality full scale residential and commercial heating, plumbing, and weld work for homes, apartment complexes, small/large businesses, schools, and other public/private entities.Recent Review:This company was the best and most professional contracting company I have dealt with in a long time. My hot water tank (approx 30 years old) had quit working. I was referred to A.Collins by another contractor company, having no idea who they were, but happy to have a name to possibly do the work. I was called at 7:15 AM on Wednesday and by 8:00 I had a plumber at my door. Roger came in and diagnosed the problem within a short period of time and then followed through with the office folks and I had a quote before 10:00 AM. By 11:00, Roger was back and his associate, Tyler showed up with a new tank shortly after. The work they did was outstanding to say the least. They took extreme care to keep my basement clean while they worked and ensured that nothing was damaged as they moved the new tank in and the old one out. The quality of the work they did was very evident. Both Roger and Tyler were very personable and friendly. I got a true sense of the level of their professionalism. Roger did not leave until he was absolutely convinced that the issue was fully resolved. He discovered another problem with the circulation pump and got that part also replaced. He did not leave my home till 6:00PM and only after he was positive everything was working properly. He even gave me his own phone number if I was having any problems. I was absolutely satisfied with the work and how it was performed. I own my business and on occasion will need plumbing or other HVAC work done. I now know who I will call whenever I need something along those lines. I am one very satisfied customer and happy to know I can count on a company with this level of integrityDaniel H.
- Business Description:2016 spots are filling up quickly. Reserve yours now. Immediate call backs. Prompt, courteous, clean & honest. Insured. Lead certified. Integrity matters. 32 years of experience. Uses licensed subs. Pet friendly. Non smoker. No job too small, please don't hesitate to callRecent Review:Mark came to give me a quote, looked at the leveling I’d done on my own and told me I’d done a great job and to keep at it. I have a lot of respect for someone who has the integrity to pass up a job in this situationGabriel E.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Traditional sewer repair involves digging up the sewer main, which can tear up your yard and leave you with a huge bill. Trenchless sewer repair is an excellent alternative. However, you should consider several key factors first.
A plumber must have an up-to-date license to perform work in most states. Why do they need to have proper certifications and what are the risks of hiring an unlicensed plumber to complete work in your home? Keep reading to find out.
Find Plumbers in
- Saint George
- South Burlington
- Essex Junction
- New Haven
Plumbers in Hinesburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24/7 Plumbers in Burlington152 Cherry St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Burlington
- B C Carrier Plumbing and Heating Inc31 Barrett Ln
- Balkans Custom Masonry72 South St
Essex Junction, Vermont
- BATH FITTER472 Meadowland Dr Ste 3
South Burlington, Vermont
- BOILER MAN HEATING and Plumbing LLC498 Lime Kiln Rd New Office Number 802-373-6000
South Burlington, Vermont
- Boudreaus Excavating 126 Williams Rd
Fort Edward, New York
- Burlington Plumbing and Heating Pros33 Tracy Ln
- B C Carrier Plumbing and Heating Inc
- C & E Handymen117B Wallace Hill Rd
Plattsburgh, New York
- Catamount plumbing & heating7 Racine rd
- Champlain Valley Mobile Care57 Walden Rd
- Chuck's Heating & Air Conditioning Inc416 Roosevelt Hwy Ste 100
- COOLIDGE HEATING & HOT WATER23 SAW MILL RD
- C & E Handymen
- Down to Earth Handyman Services LLC2839 South Rd
- Down to Earth Handyman Services LLC
- E HOFFMAN CONTRACTING44 HINESBURG RD
South Burlington, Vermont
- E&M Mechanical Inc41 Commerce Ave
South Burlington, Vermont
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- E HOFFMAN CONTRACTING
- Green Age Builders172 Deer Lane
- Green Age Builders
- I&B construction and handy man services152 Mudgett Dr
Hyde Park, Vermont
- I&B construction and handy man services
- Kevin's Home Maintenance21 Snowflake Dr
- Kevin's Home Maintenance
- On Call Plumbers in Burlington187 St. Paul St.
- On Call Plumbers in Burlington
- salem home improvement4 Hayslope Ct
Glassboro, New Jersey
- Sheridan Renovations106 Mazza Ct
- Simply Plumbing & Heating LLC74 Parkers Ln
South Royalton, Vermont
- SMG Mechanical LLC510 Rockydale Rd
- Smith's Roofing and Home Improvements87 Linden Terrace
- Spectrum Energy2283 Stone Rd
- salem home improvement