Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Waynesboro, VA
There are 2 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Waynesboro
- Vailes Bros Inc-RemodelOutstanding job from design, demolition, and completion. Craftsmen were top of the line, polite, professional, and executed the work flawlessly. Very impressive job; love the new bath area and couldn't be happier. Highly recommend; best in this area, in my opinion, to include 50 mile radius or more.
- Alliance Chimney WorksDustin is awesome. He is very professional, respected by all of the local wood stove places, and did an excellent job. Our wood stove looks beautiful!
- Mighty MasonryTrey Edwards and his crew were highly skilled, hard working, friendly, and professional. They have a very busy schedule and are a little hard to book, but they show up on time and do what they say they are going to. Trey quoted me a price of $5000, which was in line with other masonry work we've had done -- after seeing how hard they had to work, I certainly understand the cost. Trey explained several things to my husband and me throughout the process that made it clear he really knows his business. Even though they encountered a couple of unexpected adventures (a giant rock under the current steps that had to be destroyed, for example) his final charge was $800 lower than his estimate. He was always friendly and considerate of our need to get in and out of our house and driveway and when our postwoman complained about having to temporarily take a different route to our mailbox, he offered to set up a temporary one for her. I currently have him pricing some additional work for us
- Stoneworks of VirginiaQuick, clean, and very good prices. The stone was handpicked local mountains. Beautiful stone looks like a stone foundation due to thickness, use of REAL stone, and craftsmanship of the talented masons. The crew paid particular attention to drainage from siding and maintain flow off siding. Work is guaranteed with no complaints after 2+ years from install date. Neighbors had similar work done with this company but with much larger foundation
- Dwight Miller MasonryThe experience was great has Dwight was very professional in his estimate for the job and did an excellent job cleaning up after he was finished with the reconstruction of my porch.
Masonry Contractors in Waynesboro
- Business Description:We are an owner operated buisness who take alot of pride in making all your masonry ideas become reality, working one on one with the customer to make sure when we leave you are fully satisfied.Recent Review:Bernard is a very personal, friendly and competent contractor. His company removed my old pad and replaced it with a new concrete pad. “I love it!! “. He responded to my inquiry immediately, schedule and completed my job as promised, and for the price quoted. No surprises! I highly recommend his companyDuane A.
- Business Description:Absolute Construction has was created Thirty years ago but has been launched into service for twenty years strong and is still growing. We provide all over service, from the simplest fixes to full home builds and remodels Absolute Construction does it all. We take the time to sit down and go over every possible need and want a customer has. We believe that true personal touches make the difference and changes a good experience to an amazing experience. Every builder/ worker affiliated with Ab..Recent Review:In all honesty I would definitely hire Absolute Construction again. They made it very easy and simple. With my project I had a limited amount of money I could use because I was turning the apartment into a rental space. Absolute Construction went above and beyond to make sure my job was completed and they hooked me up on the price because they knew I was on a very limited budget. I will be calling them againEric M.
- Business Description:LUX Foundation Solutions is a fully licensed and insured foundation repair, waterproofing, crawlspace repair and masonry service contractor. Providing services to a large part of central and Northern Virginia. With Combine Experience of over 25 yearsRecent Review:After researching reviews, we contacted Lux Foundation Solutions to assess the condition of the 1930’s stone foundation of our home. On the Lux Foundation Solutions website it states, “We saw a need for a honest, reputable and dedicated company within the industry; putting customers first before profit and personal interests.” Based on our interaction with the company this philosophy is spot on. Laurie, our initial contact was professional and helpful in scheduling and rescheduling appointments. Tony, the Lux Foundation Solutions structural engineer arrived right on time, listened to our concerns, and made an exceedingly thorough inspection of the property. His expertise, guidance and understanding of our foundation issues coupled with his suggestions and knowledge to rectify water and landscaping issues was exceedingly valuable and appreciated. We highly recommend Lux Foundation SolutionsToni H.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Bees Toolbox is a maintenance and repair service for residential and light commercial facilities. We love what we do and we take pride in what we do for you. Call, email, or text us with your repair or maintenance needs
- Business Description:whatever you need we will try and get it done for you
- Business Description:12 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR CONCRETE, CARPETING. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. SERVICE FEE MAY APPLY. MAY CONTACT THROUGH E-MAIL.Recent Review:On a scale of 1 to 10 we give that company a 25 plus. We are just so happy that we can call them anytime for all of our remodeling and home needs.Larry H.
- Business Description:Residential waterproofingRecent Review:Scheduled a saturday morning appointment for Johnny to look at job and provide quote. He arrived on time with his son, measured the roof, told us what his installation fee would be and gave us an approximate price for materials. He stated he would provide an accurate price when he called the metal roofing supplier on Monday. He stated it would take him 2 days to complete the job. We also requested an quote for a small interior paint job which he quoted at the visit. He called as he said he would and provided the materials price and asked that we call the company to order and pay for the supplies as he had no more credit on his credit card. No big deal, we understood as it was a small self employed business. Materials were delivered as promised the following week, and he stated that he'd begin the prep work on the following Wed. He then asked me to call the lumber yard and pay for wood needed and he'd pick up material on Wed to start the job. <br /> I arrived at the house on Wed to find the metal roofing material had been delivered, and no work had been started. Early evening his son arrived at our house and delivered the wood, stating they'd be there in the morning to start the job. <br /> I ran an errand on Thursday am, returning to the house at approximately 11 am to have the son and 4 other teenagers and an adult female on our deck. The teenagers were installing the wood strapping in preparation of the roof. No one introduced themselves or stated what they were doing or why Johnny wasn't on the job site to supervise. The female adult was hanging out on my deck smoking while the boys worked. We had left our door unlocked, and it was clear from the cigarette ashes on the living room floor that someone (maybe this woman) had entered our home uninvited. Found out later she was the painter. She won't be painting my house! <br /> A hour after they began the job, they ran out of wood and sent one of the young men to get more. I asked the woman if Johnny was her husband, and she stated he was. When i asked very politely, where he was, and was he going to be helping the boys with the job, she became very rude to me, walked away from me, while stating "do you have a problem with that, he's busy somewhere else, if you want the work done these boys are going to do it". Then she yelled for the boys on the roof to come down and talk to me as she wasn't going to explain herself to me. Very rude. At this point, she was cussing me, and I asked her to leave the property immediately. The boys who were on the roof were very confused as to what had taken place and came down to call Johnny, apologized repeatedly and stated she had been a problem and wasn't the wife. She left as asked and didn't return. She apparently was a friend of the owners, and is the person he hires out to do interior painting. Perhaps that why she was in my house uninvited. Rude! <br /> Johnny apologized on the phone to me, and I informed him I didn't appreciate someone coming to my home and being rude. I also told him she was not to be allowed back on my property. <br /> The boys waited an hour or more for their friend to return with the wood so they could carry on with the work. Later in the afternoon they again ran out of wood and asked me to call and pay the lumber yard for more wood. They also didn't check their metal roofing order as the metal roofing screws weren't in the delivery as ordered. They had me drive 5 miles back into town to buy roofing screws. <br /> Johnny arrived around 5 pm with the needed wood, apologized again for this woman's behavior. He didn't make eye contact with me, so I assumed he was embarrassed. He assisted the boys for approx 2 hrs putting up the remaining wood and began the tin installation. They completed approx 1/4 of one side of the roof and quit for the day. When I asked how early they would be at the house on Friday they stated by 11 am., because they didn't like to get up early in the morning. I waited for them until 4 pm after repeatedly attempting to reach Johnny by phone and they nor Johnny every showed up to complete the job. <br /> They resurfaced a few days later and completed the remaining one side of the roof, we were repeatedly calling them to find out when they would be done. Johnny didn't return our calls or return to finish the work for 7 days. He stated he had to replace his phone. No excuse, apparently he must have lost our phone number is all I can guess. Why he didn't use his son's cell phone is beyond me. When my husband finally reached him 3 weeks after the start of the job, he said he was missing one metal piece and had it now to install it and that he'd be done in a day. <br /> As we live at this house only part time we have yet to check on the quality of the job. If this man's lack of professionalism, punctuality is any indication, we are regretting giving this self employed contractor this job. <br /> He stated he was licensed, he is not. He's insured just not licensed. Live and learn! <br /> <br /> <br /Nicholas S.
- Business Description:CHAMBERLIN-WASHINGTON INC., Your CAULKING & WATERPROOFING SPECIALISTS. Serving you since 1898, Chamberlin-Washington Inc. has grown into an established company, Accredited with BBB (Better Business Bureau), Licensed, Bonded, and Insured. Our Mission is: To provided high quality services and complete satisfaction to our valued customers and business partnersRecent Review:Went very well. The company was a pleasure to deal with in all respects and did what they said, on schedule. It was a major job that involved excavating under a porch and extending drainage lines way into the back yard, completed over a couple of weeks. At the end of the project, I believed that the slope of a section of the reconstructed front walk was not quite right. Randy had his guys back out here within a couple of days to redo it. We'd had a major water problem in the basement since buying the house over 10 years ago. CWI did the waterproofing in the spring, and we've had a couple of long, heavy rains since then. Basement is now completely dryTherese L.
- Business Description:Owned & operated. Additional services - masonry liners, new chimneys, new fireplaces, stainless steel chimney liners, thimble installation, fireplace repair, chimney lining, chimney relining, masonry services- block work, blue stone patios, blue stone sidewalks, brick patios, brick sidewalks, brick work, concrete patios, concrete sidewalks, concrete work, flagstone patios, flagstone sidewalks, foundations, masonry repairs, masonry restoration, paver patios, paver sidewalks, paverstones, p..Recent Review:Never paid me a courtesy of a reply.G P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Stuarts Draft
- Mount Sidney
- Weyers Cave
- North Garden
- Port Republic
- Free Union
- Steeles Tavern
- Mount Crawford
- Penn Laird
masonry contractors in Waynesboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brian W Alexander Home Maintenance and Repair47 W 18th St
Front Royal, Virginia
- Brian W Alexander Home Maintenance and Repair
- Earthtones Landscaping & Water Gardens545 S Ellison Ln
- Earthtones Landscaping & Water Gardens
- F & M Home Improvement434 Butternut Dr
- F & M Home Improvement
- Harrisonburg Handymen
- Harrisonburg Handymen
- Johnny Werks1651 Mallory Rd
- Johnny Werks
- Lux Foundation Solution1114 Fairfax Pike Ste 108
White Post, Virginia
- Lux Foundation Solution
- MEP Construction542 Collicello St.
- MEP Construction
- Old Dominion Chimneys3760 Davis Rd
PENN LAIRD, Virginia
- Old Dominion Chimneys
- Redeemed enterprises
- Redeemed enterprises
- Vailes Bros Inc-Remodel2247 Jefferson Hwy
- Vailes Bros Inc-Remodel
- Wooden SunP.O. Box 1005
- Wooden Sun