If you need a new way to stay toasty warm during the colder months, there are multiple types of electric heating to consider. From an electric furnace to heat pump, learn average costs, features, and pros and cons.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Vinton, VA
There are 25 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Vinton
- Stanley SteemerThey're nice to deal with. Came on time and did what was expected of them to do. Also, they're very professional.
- Blue Ridge Heating & AirThe best, they did a good job. good company. their employees are courteous and did the job with no problem.
- Blue Ridge Heating & AirThese folks are awesome! My 23 year old Trane (was also from Blue Ridge) heat pump died. They had me an estimate within the week, thank you Dewayne. They came out sooner than scheduled, installed the Trane heat pump, air handler, and new thermostat. Luke and Lucas were very professional and personable. They even went above and beyond putting up with my big dog
- B & B ServicesChris told me exactly how it would go and that it would take about 4 hours. Well he and his co-worker finished in about 2-1/2 hours, cleaned-up and hauled all boxes and old equipment off. Very professional, knowledgeable in a lot of different areas, and punctual (shows-up on-time or calls to explain why he can't be there i.e. weather). I would definitely hire this service(s) again
- Southern Trust Home ServicesThey were pretty safe, courteous and wore protective gear. They cleaned up after themselves for the most part and we haven't had any problems since. They even sent me a text picture with who was coming to my house!
- Blue Ridge Heating & AirIt went great! It was a complicated job and Hayden and Lucas worked long and hard to make sure everything was done right. We are very happy with the work as we always are with Blue Ridge Heating and Air.
- Wisler Plumbing Incgreat every thing was explained to me so it was easy to understand , always have provided me with great service
- F.H. Furr Plumbing Heating AC & ElectricalRodney Towles was excellent in every regard. He did a very thorough inspection and noted a few things that weren't urgent but should be taken care of later. There was no pressure. Everything else was found to be in good working order. I will definitely keep using F.H. Furr.
- Blue Ridge Heating & AirOutstanding. Blue Ridge called day before appointment as reminder. Technician (Kevin) arrived on time as appointed and fully prepared including COVID safety mask. He was a wealth of technical information applying to present maintenance needs and suggestions for future system upgrades if required. He used his time very efficiently while engaging in tech conversations. I would recommend BR H&A to all family and friends alike
- Brico ServicesMark and his brother did an excellent job. They went out of their way to get what I wanted to meet my request. He would present me with options and let me choose the one that fit my needs. Completed job was professionally done and looked great. Price was better than 2 other contractors. Great value. Easy to work with
Heating Cooling Contractors in Vinton
- Business Description:A veteran owned service business with over 30 years experience in the trades.We are eager to put our experience and discipline to work for you. We have been proudly servicing Southwestern VA as well as surrounding cities and counties for many years. Our focus is meeting all of your heating and air conditioning needs.We offer FREE estimates and, in most cases, same day service. We service Heat pumps, A/C, Furnaces, Oil Burners, Boilers, Refrigeration, Commercial Kitchen Equipment, Electrical I..
- Business Description:At B & B Services we pride ourselves on being one of the top company's in the area that brings you any services that you might need in or outside your home. We do Heating & A/C, Ductwork Cleanings, install Water Heaters, Electrical, some Plumbing, Pressure Washing, Deck repairs and builds, (General) Remodeling, and all Handyman work as well. Need a gas line run for your Stove or Gas logs, no problem, we can do it. Our customers constantly comment on our high quality of work and the high amoun..Recent Review:Absolutely worst experience I have ever had. Chris came out and without even looking over the unit tried to sell me on a new system. I understand this is a unit that's being phased out, but without even trying to see if it could be repaired went straight for a sale. After hooking up the meter, he stated the compressor is bad and continued to push a new system. Apparently he then left the fuse disconnected so the system would not turn on at all. After he left I was able to get ahold of the person who originally installed the heat pump. they came out and discovered the capacitor had burned out. 5 minute repair and system is now working perfectly. I'm out $75.00, but when this system does go out, I can ABSOULTELY guarantee who I won't be calling. Avoid at all costFred H.
- Business Description:Johnston Cooling and Heating is a team of professionals who work hard to provide air comfort solutions to our customers. We offer service and repair for heating and cooling systems, and provide free estimates for new HVAC system installations. For those interested in cleaner air; Johnston Cooling and Heating offers duct cleaning and air purification services at affordable prices. With 24- hour service, multiple discounts, and same- day financing; we are truly there when you need usRecent Review:They are very professional ,done in a timely manner . They make sure that it was fixed.Ramona K.
- Business Description:Unlimited Handiworks LLC is an locally owned and operated residential repair, non-structural remodeling, and restoration service company established in Columbia Missouri 2005. Our goal is to provide the customer with wide range of professional trade services without having to hire multiple contractors. In 2021 the company relocated from the Midwest to Roanoke Virginia offering the same services with the same goal. We are also excited to be focusing on historic home preservation to help preser..Recent Review:Great. Mr. Horton removed an old concrete porch and built a new porch using treated lumber, he and his crew did an excellent job. They were here on time and at the end of each day cleaned up the job site. Mr. Horton went the extra mile to make sure I was satisfied with the result, i would hire him again and recommend him to do work for anyone. He is pleasant cooperative but most of all does excellent work. He returned to do some repairs that needed to be done again made sure I was satisfied. It was so nice to work with someone who really cares about his customer and takes pride in the finished project. I have received many compliments on the improved looks of the front of my house, and how nice it now looksLois T.
- Business Description:27 employees. Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:Wisler has done some work for my elderly mother in the past, and, although I have always thought the prices were on the high side, she has felt comfortable with the plumbers who have come. But, this job will be the end of our association. She had a faulty fill valve on her toilet. This is normally a repair I do for her as it rarely takes more than 30 minutes, but I live in Fairfax and could not get into town this time. She wanted it fixed, so I told her to call Wisler. Costly mistake. Bottom line (literally) was $400+ for fill valve, supply line, and flapper assembly. I was stunned. I figured it would be maybe $200 for a job that shouldn’t take more than an hour and require $20 in parts (retail not wholesale). But $400??? I have asked around (homeowners and plumbers alike) and all are in disbelief. I asked a plumber here in Northern Virginia where you’d think you’d pay a premium, and he said that job is normally a low $200 job. Just outrageous. And to top it off, they had to return once to correct the repair.UPDATED :operations manager subsequently called to better understand my dissatisfaction. He took the onus of miscommunication in terms of price and service. They ultimately refunded a portion of the cost to bing it more in line with my expectations. Final price was $279Dan P.
- Business Description:Since 2005 J's HVAC Unlimited LLC, has provided quality heating and air conditioning service to thousands of customers in the North Carolina and Southwestern Virginia areas. We provide the service as if you are our only customer. Our mission statement says it all, "When Quality Matters!" We pride ourselves on doing the job right the first time. At our company when you receive an estimate, our comfort consultants will provide you with a computer generated manual j load calculation verifying th..
- Business Description:TBD
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Additional Emergency Hours - Fri-Sun 5:30 PM-7:30 AM. Additional services - Heating & air conditioning - sales, service & installation, electric, gas & oil, gas log installations, forced air, boilers, heat pumps, chillers & forced air
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:All Service Moving was exceptional. Great customer service - easy to schedule and flexible. Royce & Frost did an AMAZING job moving all of our very heavy and fragile belongings. They handled all of our requests and items with care and worked both efficiently and quickly. They were super friendly and very customer service oriented. I can't thank them enough for the GREAT job they did. I highly recommend All Service Moving for anything moving and/or storage related. And DEFINITELY request Royce & Frost to handle your job. Thank YouBrock K.
Deals in Vinton for Heating Air Conditioning Hvac
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Seal up those drafty entryways and doors before the cold weather sets in. Follow these 10 tips on how to weatherize key areas of your home to keep it safe and cozy all winter long.
Knowing how to do a smoke test to check attic ventilation can help extend your roof’s life and reduce your energy bills. Learn the six easy steps of the smoke test here.
Find HVAC contractors in
- Blue Ridge
- Boones Mill
- Poages Mill
- Bent Mountain
- Rocky Mount
- Glade Hill
HVAC contractors in Vinton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- A-CO Heating and Cooling LLCPO Box 3322
- Accord Air, Inc.11 Preston St.
- Aesthetics Heating and Air340 Raleigh Ave
- Affordable Heating and Air Conditioning1238 Cochese Drive
- Air Comfort Solutions LLC960 Norbourne Ave
- Air Duct Bros500 E Pratt St
- Air Duct Crew221 1st Ave W
- Air Duct Squad1516 NW 22nd Ave
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- American Heating & Air6317 Cotton Hill Rd
- APB Whiting Oil Company Inc.4939 Starkey Rd
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Artisan Enterprise LLC6803 Medical Center Rd
- A-CO Heating and Cooling LLC
- B & B Services328 E Riverside Dr
- Baker Heating AC & Duct Cleaning3762 Williamson Rd
- Bayshore Mechanical Inc127 Heather Ln
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)PO Box 478
- BLOSSMAN GAS INC225 FRANKLIN RD SW
- Blue Ridge Heating & Air925 Cambria St
- Boothe Construction Co2728 Dell Ave. N.E.
- Bower Heating & Air Conditioning IncPO Box 7519
- Brico Services27 McCormick Lane
New Castle, Virginia
- BRYSON HEATING & AIR COND414 W 4TH ST
- BUD WEAVER HEATING & AIR COND2113 PLANTATION RD NE
- B & B Services
- Chill Refrigeration Heating and Air Conditioning1122 White House road
- Collier ServicesPO BOX 1558
- Collier Services2000 2nd St
- Comfort Coach200 Estate Drive
Glade Hill, Virginia
- Comfort Services Inc326 Albemarle Ave
- Community Housing Partners448 Depot St NE
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Cool Meadows Heating and Air Conditoning Service1157 Morton Ave SE
- Crockett Home Improvement Inc1255 Radford St
- CUNDIFF HEATING & A/C INC4111 Plantation Rd NE
- Cundiff Heating & Air Conditioning Inc11795 Old Franklin Trpk
Union Hall, Virginia
- Cundiff Heating & Air Conditioning Inc4426 Palmer Ave NE
- Cundiff Heating & Air Conditioning Inc (NRV)PO Box 7369
- Curb Velocity1977 Nace Rd
- Chill Refrigeration Heating and Air Conditioning
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)10151 SE Sunnyside Rd Suite 495
- Energy CheckPO Box 355
- Energy Management Services, Inc.162 Flowering Tree Ln
- Enquist Enterprises Inc.2126 Winston Ave SW Suite A
- Eric's heating and air services195 Simmons Rd NE
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)
- Green View Contractors602 18th St SE
- Green View Contractors
- J'S HVAC UNLIMITED LLC130 Greyhound Rd
Mount Airy, North Carolina
- J. E. Patsell Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc.208 Walnut Ave.
- J.C. Plumbing, Inc.662 Clovis St
- Jake's Heating & Air2005 Denniston Avenue
- Jeff's Refrigeration10914 Rocky Rd
Bent Mountain, Virginia
- Jerome's Heating & CoolingP.O. box 13102
- Johnston Cooling and HeatingPO BOX 846
- J'S HVAC UNLIMITED LLC
- Lowes4224 Valley Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- Roanoke Valley Air Conditioning Heating & Sheet MePO Box 256
- Rome Mechanical310 Ferguson Dr
- Rorrer Well Drilling Inc450 Industrial Dr
- RW Huntley Home Inspection LLC3309 Ledgewood Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- S. J. Conner & Sons, Inc.1639 Seibel Drive NE
- S. Vaughan Plumbing Heating and HvacP.O. Box 113
- SCRUGGS TRANSMISSIONS5136 HILDEBRAND RD NW
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning1357 Southside Dr
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- SMITH HEATING & AIR112 Haycock Rd
- Smitty's Heating & Air Conditioning922 Rainbow Forest Dr
- South River Contracting Of Roanoke5130 Hildebrand Rd
- Southern State Electric, Plumbing and Heating/AInc1035 Northridge Rd
- Southwest Sunroom & Window Co.625 S COLLEGE AVE
- Stanley Steemer120 Bayne Rd
- Stroho4801 Woodway
- System One Companies, Inc2642 Horseshoe Bend Rd
- S. J. Conner & Sons, Inc.