The cost of vinyl siding can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of vinyl siding. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of vinyl siding, along with what other siding options to consider.
Get matched with top window treatment in Stony Creek, VA
There are 6 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Stony Creek
- Shenandoah ShuttersThe rep. that came out for the initial visit was knowledgeable, friendly and efficient. Once we decided to have the work done, the rep. came back with the shutter builder to make she the measurements she recorded were accurate. We were surprised how quickly the shutters were made. Less time than quoted. The two men that installed the shutters were profession, clean, skilled, polite and gave clear directions as to the use/care of our new shutters. A wonderful experience. Will definitely use them again and recommend them to family and friends
- Price Blinds LLCThey have professional and knowledgeable employees who are prompt to appointments. They also have an excellent customer service representative who keeps you updated about appointment times, estimated time arrivals of employees, and is courteous in answering questions/replying to voicemail. Very satisfied with their work and would recommend this family-owned, local black business to family, friends, and the general public in the DMV area
- Price Blinds LLCPrice Blinds did a fantastic job on installing Shutters for my home. They arrived promptly and obeyed all the rules to keep others safe during this pandemic. Seamless experience from start to finish! Consultation was conveniently scheduled, efficient, and with no pressure from the consultant. Blinds arrived ahead of schedule and were installed seamlessly. Would recommend Price Blinds to anyone and everyone
- Expert Handyman & RemodelingI called needing some last minute help because relatives were coming to visit. John, the scheduler, courteously explained that it might be difficult to get someone last minute. He did not berate me or act short that I called late. Rather, he tried through several return phone calls to find a time that might work for me. Finally, he was able to schedule Mike for a day later early in the morning which was perfect for me. Mike arrived and was a gem. Clearly he was very knowlegeable about repair work and many other fields. He did not mind my curious questions as he repaired things and was a delight as well as completely professional
- Next Day Blinds - FairfaxWe utilized the show room located at 308 Worth Avenue in Stafford, VA. The design staff was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. The entire transaction was extremely smooth and quick. We knew going in that we were looking for 3/4 translucent honeycomb shades with handles for lift and the top down/bottom up style. The pricing with installation was much cheaper than previous quotes that we received at other retail establishments. The measuring and installation process went seamlessly. The installers were on time and professional. We will definitely be using Next Day Blinds for our future window treatment needs
- Bespoke Design ConceptsOur experience was PERFECT! So good, in fact, we are having them come back and install blinds in another part of the building.
- Next Day BlindsI made an appointment with Next Day Blinds to have window treatments done in 2 rooms. They were able to set up an appointment with a designer for the next day! The designer was VERY helpful and worked within my tight budget, even suggesting cheaper blinds than I had been thinking of because it was more appropriate for the situation. So no high pressure sales tactics! Although I have no frame of reference, I did think that the blinds were slightly expensive, but worth it given the quality and the fact that I had them installed. Delivery took a little longer than I anticipated (a few weeks), but they were custom made, so I guess that's understandable. And the original blinds that were delivered were incorrectly made, so they had to re-make them and set up an additional installation date, which was inconvenient and ultimately meant that my blinds took 1 months from order to installation. I don't know how common those kind of mistakes are, might have been a rare thing
- Shenandoah ShuttersWe were so impressed with your company’s representative Marcia! I can’t say enough about our whole experience from Marcia, Jodi your Customer Service Manager to the installers. A great company to do business with. I would recommend them to friends and family. Thank you for the gift of Virginia Peanut Nuts from the Virginia Diner
- Mr. Handyman of the Fredericksburg RegionThe tech was on time. He worked non-stop and cleaned up. I was very impressed and will use this service again. They charge by an hourly rate, so if they don't get around to everything, you are not charged.
- Mr. Handyman of the Fredericksburg RegionI gave the handyman a call and explained to them my problem. They told me that they could get someone out to take a look and offer me a free estimate. They explained the process to me and sent me an email with information on their billing process, rates and warranty. They arrived as planned (right on time) and the handyman came to door and introduced himself and let me explain the problem as I seen it. He then came into my home (even placed shoe protectors over his shoes so that he wouldn't track any dirt inside) and took a look at my window inside and out. He climbed up on his ladder and told me that the problem looked obvious. The window installers apparently didn't apply the proper size vinyl window trim and did a poor job caulking it. We rescheduled a day so that he could do the work and he came as scheduled to get it done. It took less than the estimated time he estimated so I had him install a ceiling fan for me while he was there. Mr. Handyman has a two (2) hour minimum billing rate for the initial work so that's why I asked him to work on my ceiling fan, also because I had a $25 coupon that was good for a discount off a two (2) hour job. Mr. Handyman did a great job and even cleaned up the area that he was working on. I kept an eye on the window during the next few rains and it appeared that my window leak was taken care of; however, I recently noticed a small drip starting again. I was concerned that I'd have to pay to get them back out again but they came back out and checked the leak again and applied a more durable caulk to stop the leak. The great thing was that they did this for me at no additional charge (covered under their warranty policy). I'm waiting for the next heavy rain to see if the problem was completely fixed because I need them to come back and take care of the interior caulk and paint damage that was previously caused, but I really appreciate the work that they did for me and the professionalism that they show. I feel that their rates were fair and I didn't get the feeling that I was being taken advantage of or overcharged
Window Treatment Services in Stony Creek
- Business Description:Our philosophy at Kings Upholstery is to work with our clients by listening to their ideas, concerns & questions to produce high quality work that our clients deserve. With 25 years of upholstery experience, Kings Upholstery lives in the legacy of bringing the life back to your old furniture through the craftsmanship of upholstery. We give your old furniture piece the needed reviving & make over to suit your design needs.Recent Review:It went perfectly. I supplied them a really filthy, worn-out sofa, along with 10 yards of Ultrasuede fabric. They returned to us an amazing, better-than-new sofa. The workmanship was absolutely amazing. Couldn't be happier with the resultsMatthew P.
- Business Description:Shenandoah Shutters began serving the Richmond, VA area in 1990. As demand for our product grew, so did our service area. In the late 1990’s we began providing shutters to the Northern Virginia, Washington DC, and Maryland area. In 2003 we branched towards the beach area, servicing Virginia Beach, Tidewater and Hampton Roads. Currently our shutters cover the entire states of Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, Washington DC, and Northern North Carolina. 13 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by ..Recent Review:The rep. that came out for the initial visit was knowledgeable, friendly and efficient. Once we decided to have the work done, the rep. came back with the shutter builder to make she the measurements she recorded were accurate. We were surprised how quickly the shutters were made. Less time than quoted. The two men that installed the shutters were profession, clean, skilled, polite and gave clear directions as to the use/care of our new shutters. A wonderful experience. Will definitely use them again and recommend them to family and friendsCraig M.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:At Ultimate Care Credit Repair LLC, we offer credit repair services plus credit building and credit education and financial budgeting empowerment programs. We focus on your individual credit needs with a system designed to get the best results. We are Board Certified Credit Consultants and credit specialists. We have many years of experience in evaluating credit and guiding consumers to assert their legal rights. We do it every day! We guarantee honesty and dependability, virtues which most p..Recent Review:Angela is very professional and prompt with her services. She helped me remove negative items from my credit report. This was all accomplished within a very short amount of time. I highly recommend Angela for her knowledge, punctuality, and how she makes the entire process easy for youRANDALL W.
- Business Description:GlobalWorks PM offers privacy shades, grass-woven roman shades, transitional shades and Solar Shades. We are competitivelys priced and offer a large selction of fabrics. We are an owner operator small company. Owner has much experience in window treatments in both raw materials and finished productsRecent Review:It was excellent. They were professional, on time, they did the job very well, they knew what they were doing and they cleaned up after work.Irfan A.
- Business Description:Homefix Custom Remodeling has been serving Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, North Carolina and Washington D.C. homeowners since 1990, offering a variety of services that improve the exterior appearance, value and energy efficiency of homes like yours. Our customers enjoy fast installation times, excellent customer service, and a variety of top of the line products that will reduce your home energy usage, improve insulation from outside temperature and noise, and instantly increase ..Recent Review:Quality windows installed by a professional installation crew. Initial consultation was professional, friendly with lots of great info on windows, and recommended window sample I could see and touch. Installation supervisor explained what they were going to do and estimated time; supervisor did outside walk around after and showed how they caulked/sealed; and inside showed me how to work windows for cleaning. Crew worked quickly and efficiently; clearly knew exactly what they were doing! Actually gave me 2 crews since they were a few hours late due to rain delay on previous day’s project! HCR Project manager stopped by to ask how things were going and tell me what to expect after install to get warranty initiated. The windows look and work great. Ver impressed with all aspects of my projectLaurie T.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Business Description:Patio Enclosures brand sunrooms, solariums and screen rooms have been trusted by homeowners since 1966 and are renowned for their exceptional quality and craftsmanship. But what our customers rave about is the way a Patio Enclosures room makes them feel! Every Patio Enclosures room is custom designed and custom manufactured specifically for you and your home. You dream it and we bring it to life. Whether you are planning to enclose an existing porch or patio space, or add on a whole new space..Recent Review:Very unreliable company; They walked off the job with the patio mostly finished and the patio stairs partially finished and we cannot get them to return to finish the job. It has been several weeks since they left the job and haven't returned. They originally told us they could do the entire job in 5 days; it has been almost two months so far. They have our +$10K deposit and $10K first payment, they started the work but never finished it. So we have a mostly finished enclosed patio, but with the patio stairs half torn down (by them) and now the stairs are unusable and an eye sore, and despite our repeated contacting them, they seem in no hurry to finish the job. Everytime we ask for a status we get excuses. Stay away from this company. They took our $20K and left us with a half finished remodeling and patio stairs that cannot be used and is a safety issueMark W.
- Business Description:VA #2705 126392. We are proud to be your Home Improvement Company in ALL of the Hampton Roads greater metropolitan area, the Peninsula, Gloucester, VA, and surrounding counties.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
The cost of new window treatments like blinds or curtains depends on what kind of treatment you have in mind. Vertical blinds, faux wood blinds, and custom blinds all have pros for homeowners and put you in different project budgets.
Touchless faucets can help you reduce water bills, avoid germs, and provide easy clean-up for everyone in your household. Learn about the top four benefits of hands-free bathroom faucets and decide whether you should make the switch.
Find window treatment in
- Fort Lee
- Prince George
- Church Road
- Colonial Heights
window treatment in Stony Creek
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.6482 Sligo Mill Rd
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.
- Finishing Touch Design Decor4829 Davis Street
- Finishing Touch Design Decor
- GlobalWorks PM11357 Nuckols Rd
Glen Allen, Virginia
- GlobalWorks PM
- Homefix Custom Remodeling9115 Whiskey Bottom Rd
- Homefix Custom Remodeling
- INTERIOR GUARDS WINDOW TINTING638 LOFSTRAND LN STE C
- INTERIOR GUARDS WINDOW TINTING
- TKM HOMES - The King's Men, LLC1904 Stanhope Court
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- TKM HOMES - The King's Men, LLC
- Ultimate Care Credit Repair LLC150 W Washington St
- Ultimate Care Credit Repair LLC
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR