Water heaters need electricity to function. The size and type of your unit will determine how many amps you need to accommodate it. Use this guide to determine when your water heater warrants an electrical system upgrade.
Get matched with top Electricians in Stony Creek, VA
There are 11 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Stony Creek
- HIVEX Basement Finishing Co.We cannot say enough great things about HIVEX. They came to us highly recommended and we will now highly recommend them. Our basement project was very well planned out from the beginning and we always knew the timeline and what type of work was being conducted on any given day. Starting with the quoting process the documentation they provided as well as time lines were impeccable. Moving into the planning and construction side of things they were efficient, friendly, and very communicative. Our project manager, Terry, was always easy to reach and very responsive to phone calls and texts when we had questions. All of the workers on the HIVEX crews that we interacted with were very polite and professional. Our basement used to be a very uninviting space, not any more, now it is a very well thought finished area where our family and friends look forward to hanging out in and creating great memories in. Not to mention the value added to our home. We are highly confident that in choosing HIVEX we made the BEST choice for our basement finishing
- Resurrection Builders, Inc.Ryan and his team built an amazing 12 x 14 sunroom addition onto the back of our house. The pricing was spot on, and the completion was done as promised. My husband and I are blown away by the craftsmanship. Ryan listened to my design requests and worked to incorporate them all, including the use of a reclaimed antique door and stain glass windows. He also incorporated reclaimed vintage window architectural details, which created beautiful original indoor window casings. Additionally, they kept the construction area clean and worked hard not to damage our yard. We found Ryan and his entire team to be very professional and friendly. When unexpected issue arose, they worked with us to find acceptable solutions (I refer to the manufacturer’s delay in delivering the windows that we ourselves ordered). The room that Resurrection Builders created will be cherished and much used by our family in the decades to come
- Rick Thompson ElectricUsed RTE for previous job and added two dedicated line in garage for freezer and outside as well. Work was very efficient and workers did a great job. Added a switch for the outside outlet as well. Great job.
- Fresh Start ElectricalThe technicians were prompt, polite, professional. They explained all that they were going to do, cleaned up after themselves and did a great job.
- Expert Home ElectricThe first one I purchased was too "small!" They returned to complete the job, a day after I received the "correct unit." There wasn't an additional fee for the 2nd visit. And the "original estimate" was honored!
- Williams Painting And RemodelingWilliam and his crew are amazing! He listened to concerns and fixed anything that came up. He installed new floors on both of my staircases and upstairs hallways. I will hire him again!
- LG Electrical, LLCIt went extremely well. Luke was top notch, he was very knowledgeable and professional. He answered any questions I had and never made me feel like I was bugging him when I had questions. Anyone looking for electrical work done should definitely hire Luke.
- Danny's Electrical ServiceOn time, professional informative explained everything he did and why, and yes need some additional work in kitchen as we are remodeling and he will be returning this week. I would also like to add flexible and willing to work around my time! Great service thank you!!!!!
- Resurrection Builders, Inc.The entire process was so wonderful! Ryan, owner, came to the house to understand the project and scope. He had a proposal back to us in no time. He was comparable to another contractor we picked him because he did a great job installed our awning. Remi, who did almost all of the work was AMAZING! He showed up put down covers to protect carpet and floor. His tile work was outstanding. So much attention to detail. I would hire them again to do any project around my house. They worked/partner with great subcontractors who upheld their timeline. I couldn't be happier with the end resul
- Climate MechanicalExcellent hard working individuals that diagnosed our problem and replaced our heat pump through our home warranty company.
Electricians in Stony Creek
- Business Description:We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, electrical, pressure washing, drywall, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:We really like the finished ceiling project! The men are very professional and do excellent work! The Handy Guys will be remodeling our bathroom soon. Several other projects coming up soon. We highly recommend The Handy GuysJoanne S.
- Business Description:Experience for 20+ years, we have the dedication to assist in all your electrical needs. We are master electricians, for both residential and commercial. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We are small job specialists as well. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:David did excellent work and was a wonderful person to interact with. I highly recommend his services and will call on him again for any additional electrical work. Bob PhillipsRobert P.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be doneCory C.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Financing available. Fireplace & Stove Center, 24 Hour Service, Complete Electrical, HVAC, & Generator Service, including installations. Additional contact firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:The best, they did a good job. good company. their employees are courteous and did the job with no problem.John S.
- Business Description:We're committed to helping you. Friendly and professional staff that will help comfort your home or business. Kelly Heating & Cooling LLC is family owned and operated. Our staff has over 40 years of experience. We take pride in our work and genuinely care about every customers needs. We also offer financing for those big projects. Our services include duct repair or installation, all equipment repair or installation, and preventative maintenance. Call us for all your heating and cooling needsRecent Review:It was good. They were courteous and honest people.Amy M.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Baker Appliance Inc, Baker's Appliance Sales Inc.Recent Review:Service was good, they very on time, very friendly, and considerate. Their prices were pretty reasonable.Mandy K.
- Business Description:**WE INSTALL LIGHTNING ROD SYSTEMS NATIONWIDE...TO PROTECT AGAINST A LIGHTNING STRIKE ON HOUSES, BARNS, METAL BUILDINGS, AND TREES... ***NO ELECTRICAL WORK*** WE ONLY INSTALL LIGHTNING ROD SYSTEMS. Since 1950 WB Lightning Rods is still family owned and operated by William Burden and his Three Sons. William is a third generation Lightning Protection Contractor with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and a Member of the National Fire Protection Association. WB Lightning..Recent Review:William Burden and his crew were awesome! They were efficient and professional and completed the job in a minimal amount of time. The system itself is inconspicuous and will give us peace of mind after having watched one of our neighbor's homes go up in flames after a lightning strike. Would definitely hire them again if necessaryClay B.
- Recent Review:Fantastic work! The crew was very pleasant and clean. I changed the color I originally wanted and they took it in stride. Their detailing was exceptional.Suzanne K.
- Business Description:Additional emails - email@example.com., firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:Joe is the most honest guy in the business!!! Great work! Great quality! Fast service: dedicated to his customers!Audra A.
Deals in Stony Creek for Electrician
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
LED lights can transform the look and feel of your kitchen when done strategically. Choosing the right LED lighting comes down to understanding the temperature, brightness, and bulb shape to achieve perfect balance.
Whether they’re updating outlets or replacing your electrical panel, you need to make sure you’re hiring an experienced electrician for the job. Learn how to find your perfect pro here.
Find Electricians in
- Fort Lee
- Prince George
- Church Road
- Colonial Heights
Electricians in Stony Creek
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Choice Auto and Fleet16080 Rogers Rd
- 1st Choice Auto and Fleet
- Absolute Construction 11222 Ascot Cir
- ACES Electric-
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- Alliance Air & Duct Inc10301 Hull Street Road Building 2 Office 2
- Alpha Omega Construction114 Withers Rd Unit 32
- AMP Electric L.L.C.4515 Brandon Ln
- Ashby Electrical181 DOC STONE RD.
- ATA Tire Ctr3403 Plank Rd
- AUGUSTA ELECTRIC124 Lofton Ridge Lane
- Absolute Construction
- Bakers Appliance Heating & Air1330 Old Bridge Rd
- Battlefield Electric3516 Massaponax Church Rd
- Beau's Services7910 Lake Anna Parkway
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC68 Edmonds Rd
- Bill's Construction Company Inc15068 Lowry Hills Rd
- Blue Ridge Heating & Air925 Cambria St
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Boswell Plumbing & Heating315 Penniman Rd
- Brumbaugh Electrical118 Lake Ave
- Bunn Electric LLC282 Sexton Rd
- Bakers Appliance Heating & Air
- C. E. Gene Comer General Contractor, LLC1180 Loftis Rd
South Boston, Virginia
- C.L. Widener Plumbing Repair12503 Setzer Rd
Stony Creek, Virginia
- Cambridge Companies2509 Valley Ave
- Canter Power Systems, LLC2100 Fairfax Rd
Greensboro, North Carolina
- Carl Plumbing & Electrical LLC32 Celebrity Ln
- Chauvin Mechanical Inc3542 Brick Bat Rd
- Coggin Electrical Specialists, Inc.1210 New Design Rd
- Copper Key Electrical Services5930 Main Street
Mount Jackson, Virginia
- Costco Wholesale3102 Plank Rd #600
- C. E. Gene Comer General Contractor, LLC
- D & S Electrical Service59 Little Whim Rd
- Dixon, Dr. Kevin L.120 Soaring Eagle Dr
- Dog Guard Fence Installation Northern Virginia195 Olympic Dr
- DOUBLE R CONSTRUCTION CO15155 LITTON RD
- Dzinbild14980 Davis Rd
Church Road, Virginia
- D & S Electrical Service
- elder and son construction13 captain johns cove
- Elite Property Preservation8612 Marye Road
- Environment Control LLC1788 Tilletson Pl
- Excell Contractors927 S Walter Reed Dr Ste 16
- Extreme power plus106 SHENANDOAH LN
- elder and son construction
- Farmers Home Improvements10803 Cople Hwy
- Finishing Touches6420 Dawes Dr.
King George, Virginia
- Fire and Water Co LLC7071 Tracey Ct
- Frank Ferguson Enterprises745 Tuscarora Dr
- Frdericksburg Electrician - Bowser Electric Inc11207 Ascot Cir
- Farmers Home Improvements
- H&D Handyman Service's Llc206 east Whitlock ave
- Handy Works679 Holly Crest Dr
- Handyman Services7419 Allstate Drive
- Harrison Handyman5700 Riverside Pl
- Harrup Electric12241 Ivor Rd
- HILL ELECTRICAL INC8553 Meadowbridge Rd
- Hughes Brothers Electric6268 Railroad Bed Road
- H&D Handyman Service's Llc
- J & D Construction and Maintenance304 S Brown Street
- J A HOOD ELECTRIC1750 BURRIER LN
- J&J Electrical15388 Cashville Rd
- J&M Contracting106 Lakeview Rd
- Jerrys Automotive Center2467 Cross Keys Rd
- JMS Contracting1381 Ullainee Rd
- J & D Construction and Maintenance
- MC Peters Cabinet Shop2351 52nd St
- Miller's15457 George Washington Memorial Hwy
- Mission Contracting LLC12307 Rotunda Ln
- Momentum Electrical Services IncPO Box 10012
- Mr. Electric of Tazewell County682 Raven Rd Ste B
- Mull's Residential Services1739 Sweetwater Lane
Chase City, Virginia
- MC Peters Cabinet Shop
- Osborn Services61 Bogey Ave
New Market, Virginia
- Osborn Services
- Perry Cook Signs1400 Iron St.
- Pinkney Services143 Kennedy St SW
Washington D.c., District Of Columbia
- Potomac Pile Driver103 Randolph Road
- Power Solutions2409 Lebanon Rd
Efland, North Carolina
- Premier Electrical Services96 Thompson Mill Rd.
Front Royal, Virginia
- Pro equip 15321 osborne rd
Stony Creek, Virginia
- Perry Cook Signs
- Quality Expectations LLCPOBox 678
- Quality Expectations LLC
- RCI Services3743 Shannon Hill Rd
- RCS Residential & Commercial Svc620 Pennsylvania Ave
- Redford and Sons611 W Carolina Ave
- Redmond's Plumbing & Electrical, Inc.630 Crabbetown Road
- Reno Remodeling211 Sea Cliff Dr
Ruther Glen, Virginia
- Rivah Remodeling & Repair LLCPO Box 1483 628 Charlotte St.
- RCI Services
- s and w general contractors4479 Squirrel Pl
- Shogun Services LLC4601 Namozine Rd
- Southers Electrical Services813 Osborne Rd.
- Spades Renovations 3303 Scott St
- St. James Electric203 W. Main St
Front Royal, Virginia
- Stefan Home Service5901 Sheraton Cir.
- Subaru of Winchester3019 Valley Ave
- superior design1091 longview lane
- s and w general contractors
- The Honey Do Service, Inc. - Bristol, VA626 TN-126
- The Plug Electrical6512 Marleigh Ct
- Thornton Electrical Services Inc3418 King St
- TKM HOMES - The King's Men, LLC1904 Stanhope Court
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- tom sellers electric118 Anderson St
- Total Energy Focus3113 Valley Ave
- The Honey Do Service, Inc. - Bristol, VA