Backflow preventers stop contaminated water from being siphoned back into the water supply when pressure changes. See where you might need a backflow prevention system in your home to protect your family’s water.
Get matched with top Plumbers in South Boston, VA
There are 11 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in South Boston
- Honest Abe Home ServicesThey did an excellent job, were very friendly, were very neat, and were very professional. Their price was very reasonable and the whole staff including the office were great to work with. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.
- Williams Painting And RemodelingI am so glad I found William. He was reasonably priced for painting and gave me an a la carte menu to help me decide. What I needed to paint. I expressed my desire to update my kitchen while his crew were painting my house. When he told me he could be the turn-key contractor to update, I jumped at the opportunity. I got the same style blue oyster granite counter tops that I priced at Lowes for 1/3 of the cost. His painters were very meticulous, cleanly, and made sure to correct any paint drips that occurred. I have plans to rehire in the summer to complete my kitchen floors and paint a handful of ceilings. Itemized Job costs 4100 granite, 1100 for backsplash (this included complete drywall replacement), 2000 paint kitchen counters (sanded 2 coats), and 2600 for painting (2 coats and 12 doors). Williams service has transformed my house. Thank you!!
- Farrell Plumbing and Heating IncPat Farrell and his crew came through for us once again. (They did a new full basement bathroom previously.) This time we had a hole in the copper pipe leading to the sewage line which led to replacing the deteriating cast iron line from the house to the septic tank, which led to the deteriating line from the septic tank to the distribution box (D-box), which led to the replacement of the crumbling D-box. Our house was built in 1963 and we assume the septic system is original to the house. Although, the work required 3 days to complete, with a weekend in between) they saw to it we could use the bathroom overnights, so we were inconvenienced very little. Pat and his crew worked very hard and professionally. They do very neat skilled work. They left our property cleaned up and re-seeded. And best of all the cost was very reasonable for such a big job. Whenever we need a plumber in the future it will Farrell Plumbing we call
- Junior's PlumbingWe’re very happy to have contacted Junior’s Plumbing! After speaking with Michelle on the phone in the morning, the work was completed to our satisfaction that very afternoon! Joshua Eldridge, the plumbing technician came out and was very professional and knowledgeable. He made sure that when he started, he was going to complete the work that very same day! He paid attention to details and took that extra time to install our new house hydrant correctly. We’ve had disappointments in the past with contractors coming out and not completing on time or performing unsatisfactory work, but Junior’s Plumbing did an excellent job. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them for your plumbing needs
- Orbit Water SolutionsOrbit installed a Puronics water filtration system in my home over a month ago and all I can say is WOW! It is by far the best investment I have made for my family. I knew our county water was harsh and heavily chlorinated (I could smell and taste it), but I had no idea what a tremendous difference a Puronics system would make on everything in my home from bathing my kids, washing dishes, doing laundry and preventing water rings in my clean toilets. The alkaline drinking water is the cherry on top! This system has by far exceeded all of my expectations. Not only is this system the best in the industry, Orbit’s team, lead by Shelby, was exceptional, kind, and amazing to work with. I received wonderful customer service every step of the way. All of my questions were answered with factual information and data. Our installer, Travis, was very knowledgeable and further solidified working with Orbit was a great decision for my family. A high quality install was a must for me, especially with plumbing involved. The lifetime warranty Orbit provides stands alone in comparison to their competitors. While a Puronics system is more costly than the DIY system available from a local hardware store, it is worth every penny and will stay with my family for life. The quality is in a league of its own! I highly recommend!!
- F.H. Furr Plumbing Heating AC & ElectricalTechnician arrived on time with several text message alerts, did the work in 4 hours (good time), cleaned up, explained and showed what they did and all was done professionally. As a loyal customer they treated me right. Will stick with them - highly recommended.
- Tough Builders IncHector and his crew are extremely reliable with great attention to detail. They are very talented in all aspects of building, renovation and painting, both interior and exterior. They have done just about all phases of renovation for us over the years and we were extremely pleased. As a dentist , I am very particular about details and I recommend them highly
- A-1 Sewer & Drain Plumbing & Water HeatersZach was on time. Explained how the faucet we bought would fit into the existing holes in the granite and gave us the needed options so we could decide what went where. Zach was very professional, quick and clean and also let us know about the manufacturer's warranty so if anything went bad later, we could get any needed parts for free. Would highly recommend them for plumbing work
- Farrell Plumbing and Heating IncAwesome. Pat and crew are absolutely professional. Pat has done several jobs for us including a complete remodel of our master bath. We could not be happier with the work they do. We highly recommend them for any plumbing related work you might need done.
- Plumbing Innovators - FredericksburgBest plumbing service I've ever had. Chad was outstanding, probably the most professional service pro I've ever dealt with. We had a water leak (from the upstairs bathroom into the kitchen celling below) the day after my wife gave birth...what a headache and stressor! But Chad did a great job....professional, informative, competent,....thanks Chad and Plumbing Innovators! You are our plumbers for life
Plumbers in South Boston
- Business Description:Full Service/Emergency Plumbing and Drain CleaningRecent Review:Didn’t hire. Didn’t convince me that they could do anything to address the problem. Nice guys, thoughEvins G.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Baker Appliance Inc, Baker's Appliance Sales Inc.Recent Review:Service was good, they very on time, very friendly, and considerate. Their prices were pretty reasonable.Mandy K.
- Business Description:We specialize in restoration and conservation of antiques, as well as modern and contemporary works.Recent Review:Wilson did a great job of restoring the lounge chairs to match the original finish. His estimate was very fair, and he picked up and delivered the chairs exactly as he said. I have additional work that I will engage Wilson for. I recommend him highly; he is very personable and professionalCAROL P.
- Business Description:Since 2008, we have been specializing in plumbing, water heaters, drain cleaning services. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Needed our main line to the septic tank unclogged on a Sunday afternoon. Tim was there at his estimated time and got the job done. Could not ask for better service. Would definitely use his services again.ray h.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated with over 35 years experience. Members of National Pest Management Assoc. & Virginia Pest Management Assoc. , Indoor Air Quality Association, and many others. Angies List discount applies. Company is forerunner in industry by using infrared technology to detect termites, moisture, mold etcRecent Review:CSI did a thorough inspection, provide analysis, detailed report of findings and provided pictures of the areas with issues as well as aerial views of the house, lot and surrounding area. We are definitely hiring them for the Final Home Inspection and analysisCHIP J.
- Recent Review:Fantastic work! The crew was very pleasant and clean. I changed the color I originally wanted and they took it in stride. Their detailing was exceptional.Suzanne K.
- Business Description:Since 1984, the Bath Fitter brand has been synonymous with beautiful and affordable bath remodeling. Bath Fitter maintains an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and has been consistently recognized by Qualified Remodeler Magazine as a leading bathroom remodeler nationally for over a decade. Our Salem location serves the greater Roanoke, Lynchburg, Danville, and Blacksburg areas. We specialize in tub and shower liners, tub and shower replacements, and tub-to-shower conversions, installe..Recent Review:Very nice people work here! Very respectful, attentive. Willing to work with you timewise. I'm extremely pleased with the quality of workmanship. Love my new shower!!Roberta B.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home or business as if it were our own. We offer a variety of electrical services and plumbing services that are customizable to each individual project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction! We are located in Moneta, Virginia. Thank youRecent Review:We have used Moser a few times in the past and have been very happy with the work. Most recently, we were having issues with a few ceiling fans whose remotes were not working. We called Moser and they came out promptly, checked the fans, and found the issue was the receiver in both fans. He told us we needed to replace the receivers -- something they could do, but the receivers would have to be ordered. In the meantime, he removed the receivers so that we could at least use the lights with the wall switchThomas C.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Award winning. Additional contact name - Kathy Carter. (757) 499-9735 Norfolk/VA Beach (757) 220-9735 Williamsburg 1544 Penniman Rd Williamsburg, VA 23185Recent Review:Called early in the morning. Valerie was very polite and was able to confirm that I had indeed purchased my system from them. Amy found an available time window for me in the afternoon and was very responsive when I called back within that window for confirmation. James was at my home as promised and was very efficient in pinpointing the problem and making the repair. Before billing he also confirmed that my parts warranty had run out as I expected. I could not ask for better service. My total bill was less than $300 and everyone was courteous and professional. Thank youJohn C.
- Business Description:Importer, Fabricator, and Installer of the best quality countertops. Our showrooms are in Williamsburg: 6618-A Mooretown Rd Williamsburg, Va 23188 and in Newport News: 1185 Canon Blvd Newport News, Va 23606 6412 W. Broad St Richmond, Va 2323Recent Review:What a delight! Khash Erdene at the Richmond warehouse and showroom listened to our ideas and quickly found the stone we wanted. He was also able to Find a remnant that worked out perfectly and saved us quite a bit of money. The online communication provided an easy to execute approval of layout. The turnaround to installation was about two weeks even over the holidays! Installation was quick and professional. Excellent service from start to finishBarbara I.
Deals in South Boston for Plumbing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Bidets? Warming? Music players? You only think you know about the future of the humble toilet seat. Before you invest in yet another standard toilet seat, check out these eight smart toilet seats that will take your commode to a whole new level.
When jiggling the handle doesn’t work, it’s not always clear how to solve a toilet problem. This guide offers tips to fix six common toilet problems homeowners face.
Find Plumbers in
- Buffalo Junction
- Chase City
- Drakes Branch
- Charlotte Court House
- Dry Fork
Plumbers in South Boston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- B&L Labor Services LLC921 Harris St
Burlington, North Carolina
- B4 & After Home Improvement11709 Inverarry Dr
- Bakers Appliance Heating & Air1330 Old Bridge Rd
- Bath Fitter1358 Roanoke Blvd.
- Boswell Plumbing & Heating315 Penniman Rd
- Brian W Alexander Home Maintenance and Repair47 W 18th St
Front Royal, Virginia
- Brian's Heating & AirPO Box 381
- Burgess Plumbing Inc.5921 Klines Mill Rd
- B&L Labor Services LLC
- C. E. Gene Comer General Contractor, LLC1180 Loftis Rd
South Boston, Virginia
- C.L. Widener Plumbing Repair12503 Setzer Rd
Stony Creek, Virginia
- Carl Plumbing & Electrical LLC32 Celebrity Ln
- CCI1057 Bill Tuck Hwy
South Boston, Virginia
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.6482 Sligo Mill Rd
Takoma Park, Maryland
- CSI Home and Commercial Services3715 Lafayette Blvd
- Culligan1820 Erickson Ave
- Culligan of Central Virgina10817 Courthouse Rd
- Custom Plumbing Services Inc1206 Interstate Business Park
- C. E. Gene Comer General Contractor, LLC
- David S Hooper Sewer & Water IncPO BOX 6419
Falls Church, Virginia
- Dicapa Construction and Remodeling1600 Tysons Blvd 8th Floor
Mc Lean, Virginia
- Discover Granite & Marble9067 Jerrys Cir
- Don's Plumbing216 Brown St
- DOUBLE R CONSTRUCTION CO15155 LITTON RD
- DRAINFIELD SOLUTIONS15384 Nelson Hill Rd
- Dyer's, Inc.233 S. Hamilton St.
Eden, North Carolina
- Dzinbild14980 Davis Rd
Church Road, Virginia
- David S Hooper Sewer & Water Inc
- E & W Maintenance148 Ireson St
- elder and son construction13 captain johns cove
- ELITE PAINTING SERVICE LLC720 bruce st
- Elite Property Preservation8612 Marye Road
- Environment Control LLC1788 Tilletson Pl
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Excell Contractors927 S Walter Reed Dr Ste 16
- E & W Maintenance
- GPR Handyman Service2908 Jasmine St.
- GPR Handyman Service
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements10307 West Broad Street
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements
- Johnny Werks1651 Mallory Rd
- Johnny Werks
- Kitchen Magic Refacers, Inc.206 Gambrills Road
- Kitchen Magic Refacers, Inc.
- Osborn Services61 Bogey Ave
New Market, Virginia
- Osborn Services
- Pinkney Services143 Kennedy St SW
Washington D.c., District Of Columbia
- Pinkney Services
- RCI Services3743 Shannon Hill Rd
- Redford and Sons611 W Carolina Ave
- Redlaw Mechanical, Inc2798 White Chapel Road
- Redmond's Plumbing & Electrical, Inc.630 Crabbetown Road
- Reno Remodeling211 Sea Cliff Dr
Ruther Glen, Virginia
- Revitalized Development Group 7 CORPORATE CENTER CT
Greensboro, North Carolina
- RH General Maintenance11001 Griffin Rd
Prince George, Virginia
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup2921 Cardwell Rd
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup10404 Morias Ct
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing and Drain Service742 Memorial Dr
- RCI Services
- s and w general contractors4479 Squirrel Pl
- SMART HOME IMPROVEMENTS11416 Reed Rd.
- Southern Mechanical ServicesP.O. Box 7130 Danville, VA 24541
- Stefan Home Service5901 Sheraton Cir.
- Subaru of Winchester3019 Valley Ave
- s and w general contractors