Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Rhoadesville, VA
There are 2 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Rhoadesville
- Gingerich Outdoor Power SpecialistI just walked in with my Stilh grass trimmer to ask for their help with feeding the nylon line into the mowing head. They were more than happy to help and JD (who I think was the owner) kept trying to fix it even when more customers were coming in the front door. (Luckily, there were other employees to help them). I couldn't believe how patient JD was. He eventually got everything fixed and I went on my merry way. Great Place! Side note: It was nice to see that it wasn't just me having difficulty with the nylon line. JD worked on it for quite awhile before everything came together
- Besley ImplementsI had someone borrow my riding lawn mower and after that it didn't work well. Jack Besley came out to my home and looked at the lawn mower, took the blades off and replaced them. He took the old blades back to the shop and sharpened them and then brought them back to me. The entire bill was under $50. He did not charge me for the house visit because he said, I go by your house anyway. Excellent customer service. Their pricing is reasonable. They sell high end equipment but you can by less expensive equipment if you need. Sometimes it takes them awhile to get things back because they are so busy
- New Virginia TractorI called VIRGINIA TRACTOR and spoke with their financial/accounting person, and explained what had happened. She was exceedingly understanding and helpful, calling the parent company financial service on my behalf. In a short time, she called me back, having squared everything with the company. All I had to pay was the missing $10, which saved me over $500 from my own check-writing mistake
- Morton's Power EquipmentMorton's customer service is always excellent. I bought several chainsaws from them in the past. They're just a place to go if you got a steel. If you got any steeling equipments you go to them.
- Charlottesville Power EquipmentWorth the price of pickup and delivery service as renting a trailer for round trip and my time would have exceeded the charge. When tractor still had a problem on return it was picked up and the job re-done without problems.
- LC NicklesHe is the best handyman in the city of Charlottesville. I use him every couple of weeks. He is always available to help with little things. He just charged $10 to put on the lawn mower blade and he came to the house to do it, but he just lives down the street. He doesn't have finesse; if I ask him to do something it is always well done but there is always that little artistic piece at the end. He gets everything done and he gets it done well. He is very punctual and I will always use him
- CENTRAL BATTERY SPECIALISTSTook my car to them for a new battery. I had called in advance (only 20 minutes before I arrived) to ask if they had my battery in stock and if they could fit it...no problem they said. Arrived and left 20 minutes later with a new battery installed at the price quoted. Very pleasant experience with engaging people and a "can do" attitude. Very refreshing (particularly in a auto maintenance context!) I also note they sell AA and AAA Duracell batteries at about 2/3 the cost in a supermarket or hardware store. Will certainly be going back to them for any battery needs and highly recommend you doing the same
- James River EquipmentIn the Winter months they offer a special where they come to your home and pick up your lawn mower, with no charge for pickup or delivery, and the winterize it for a very good price and it's much cheaper than when they do it in the Summer months. They're very professional and I was happy with their service until we look forward to them in the Winter months. They send you a post card to remind you of their specials and I find this excellent. We spent $225 on our last service with them in January
- HILL'S ON-SITE MOWER SERVICEGreat service. Nice people to deal with. Excellent value and very responsive. Highly recommended.
- HILL'S ON-SITE MOWER SERVICEMr. Hill did a phone evaluation of the problem so he could come prepared for my particular mower. He came with all the potentially needed parts, including a new battery. He arrived on time and went straight to work. Within 20 minutes he had diagnosed the problem and had it repaired. I was delighted to learn he also does routine annual tune-ups. I won't be spending $185.00 to have the mower transported next spring!
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Rhoadesville
- Business Description:Olympus Painting, LLC has been serving the New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania areas since 2006. When John started his business it was important that people could trust him as a contractor when they hired him. John also wanted to provide a service that when finished, people would remember his name and recommend his services to others! John’s Success Has Grown Through The Years With Over 90% Of His Work Being From Referrals Alone!!! Today, Olympus Painting LLC remains a small local bus..Recent Review:We were RIDICULOUSLY THRILLED with the work that John and his crew did at our home. John was the first person who contacted me, and he provided us with the most reasonable estimate. They showed up when they said they would, demonstrated consistent hard work and respectfulness, and the finished project is just stunning. We plan to have them back next year to finish some of our other outbuildings on the property. Truly excellent workers, they get our highest recommendationMegan H.
- Business Description:We are a Authorized Stihl and Toro Dealer and offer financing for our Toro Mower Line. We currently have 6 employees and our hours of operation are Monday - Saturday. Come check out our website at gingerichoutdoor.comRecent Review:I just walked in with my Stilh grass trimmer to ask for their help with feeding the nylon line into the mowing head. They were more than happy to help and JD (who I think was the owner) kept trying to fix it even when more customers were coming in the front door. (Luckily, there were other employees to help them). I couldn't believe how patient JD was. He eventually got everything fixed and I went on my merry way. Great Place! Side note: It was nice to see that it wasn't just me having difficulty with the nylon line. JD worked on it for quite awhile before everything came togetherSinarski A.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Salvage, sales, service, surplus.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Auto, Motorcycle, ATV/UTV Sales and Service
- Business Description:We are a small company with over 35 years experience in outdoor power equipment service and repair.All work is done on a cash basis,payment is due upon completion of service or repair. Due To Unexpected Medical Problems We Are Forced To Suspend Service At This Time. We Hope To Resume Next Year 2017. Thank You ,We Wish You All A B lessed Holliday SeasonRecent Review:They arrived exactly on time and repaired the mower quickly and completely. Mr. Hill ran the mower for awhile to make sure it was repaired. He also stopped and started it several times to make sure it was repaired. I am completely happy with the service and the value. I would definitely call them again for any service I thought they might be able to help me withAnita B.
- Business Description:Central Battery has been fulfilling the battery needs of folks around Charlottesville for over 26 years. It was- and it remains- nothing fancy really: just good products, good prices, and good service. If you've never tried us out, we encourage you to ask around town about us; we believe "word-of-mouth" is the best form of advertising. For those of you who are our customers now, thanks for your business and support throughout these 26 years; it's been fun helping each other outRecent Review:Took my car to them for a new battery. I had called in advance (only 20 minutes before I arrived) to ask if they had my battery in stock and if they could fit it...no problem they said. Arrived and left 20 minutes later with a new battery installed at the price quoted. Very pleasant experience with engaging people and a "can do" attitude. Very refreshing (particularly in a auto maintenance context!) I also note they sell AA and AAA Duracell batteries at about 2/3 the cost in a supermarket or hardware store. Will certainly be going back to them for any battery needs and highly recommend you doing the same.David L.
- Business Description:Honest, reliable. 100% satisfaction. Check out our Facebook page for reviews and photos. https://m.facebook.com/RL-Home-And-Repair-Services-176661986036163/
- Business Description:3-N-1 Lawn Care / Design is a local landscaping design company. Our first priority is not just to win our client's service, but rather, to develop first-class, long-term relationships with them... 3-N-1 Lawn Care / Design understands the desire to see change, and we are willing to invest our team in helping to accomplish specific goals. We assist our clients in achieving their dreams, while affording them the opportunity to be as involved in the process as desired. We network with reputable..Recent Review:He gives real care, and attention to detail. He’s a real friendly laid back guy. I thought his price was expensive. What he was charging me was prohibitive. I have no idea what they charge here for landscaping I only had one other appraisal. I did see the quality of his work at my neighbors, and it was nice. I would call Chad Shaffer to work on my landscapingRichard H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Locust Grove
- Brandy Station
lawn mower repair shops in Rhoadesville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Besley Implements704 Mineral Ave
- Besley Implements
- Gingerich Outdoor Power Specialist925 Harris Street
- Gingerich Outdoor Power Specialist
- HILL'S ON-SITE MOWER SERVICE5579 Jefferson Mill Rd
- HILL'S ON-SITE MOWER SERVICE
- Olympus Painting LLC41 1st St
Dover, New Jersey
- Olympus Painting LLC
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- WACO INC5450 LEWIS RD
- WACO INC
- Yard Buttler 3n1 Lawn Care and Design3770 Seminole Trail rd
- Yard Buttler 3n1 Lawn Care and Design