The cost of vinyl siding can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of vinyl siding. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of vinyl siding, along with what other siding options to consider.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Concord, VA
There are 7 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Concord
- Dawson Aluminum IncMy experience with Mike Dawson and his crew was absolutely superb. They are consummate professionals. I ordered a special color for my new gutters. They arrived and were installed in one day. Then they returned to my home a few weeks later and installed matching gutter guards. I could not have asked for a more professional company. I highly recommend them
- All Washed Up IncThe price was reasonable, they showed up when promised, did a good job, all as expected. The crew were friendly, professional, and worked efficiently to finish everything quickly. Overall, I was pleased. Note - this was a soft wash, not pressure wash.
- Rempfer Construction IncHad a piece of my house's fascia trim siding get blown off in one of the heavy wind days. Not something that Lowes or Home Depot stock, so I went online to Angie's list to look for a siding contractor. Contacted Rempfer to see if they could help, and as it turned out, they thought they might have installed the siding on our 4 year old house. The gentleman I spoke with told me if they did the work, he would replace the piece at no cost to me because they offer a 5 year guarantee on their work! Sure enough, their records showed they did install the siding and true to their word, they installed a replacement piece at no charge. That's customer service and this is a stand-up company. Highly recommend them for any siding, roofing or gutter work
- Jason Linker Exterior RemodelingCould NOT ask for a more prompt, professional or courteous worker! He caulked all seams between the boards (even those existing in that section -- 5 boards in the section) and painted the entire section (neither of which was discussed at the time of estimate) and the total charge was $300. He also came the very next morning to do the work promptly at 8am on the first day of his vacation! You simply cannot go wrong here
- Lowe's of LynchburgThe contractors that Lowes used did an excellent job. I recommend Lowes for the home improvement activities.
- All Washed Up IncAll Washed Up removed all the algae on the siding, all the stains on the gutters and all the stains on the roof. I had tried to remove the algae with a pressure washer and was unable to remove it 100%. They removed 100%. The estimate was higher than others, but the end result was worth the cost. The workers Patrick and Andrew worked all day and were pleasant to speak with and didn't smoke which is nice because there were no butts to pick up in our flower beds. They returned a second day to complete the job by removing the roof stains and cleaning the gutters. I was most impressed with the change in our gutters. They had black streaks that were completely removed. They look brand new. Overall a very professional company to work with. They got the job don't before the weekend we needed things clean and the results were impressive
- Robert Howard Custom Building & RenovationWe had 2 screen sections torn but after talking with Mr. Howard we decided to have him re-do the entire porch, all screening and wood trim. He even sanded all the old woodwork to have it look better which was not even figured into the job. We are super satisfied with the work Mr. Howard did. The porch looks as good now as the day it was originally built. He was on time both days, worked very hard and did over and above anything we expected him to do. Good Christian man with a strong work ethic. His price was very reasonable for all the work he did and we will definitely be calling him in the future for any other jobs that come along
- All Washed Up IncI contacted All Washed Up thru Angie's List on Sunday, June 3rd and received and email response that evening. On Monday, June 4th, I was contacted via phone by the owner of company, David Hamel, who scheduled a visit that day to estimate the work which needed to be done. During the visit I was provided information about the company, detailed explanations of the processes used for cleaning and "before and after" pictures of previous jobs. David inspected the house and provided a verbal estimate of the work which needed to be done. The cleaning was scheduled for the next day, weather permitting. On Tuesday, June 5th, The All Washed Up crew arrived on time and were very courteous and friendly. They worked diligently with the entire job taking approximately 4.5 hours. Upon completion, I was provided an inspection of the work completed and an opportunity to ask any questions. The house absolutely sparkled, I hardly recognized the concrete and I had forgotten what a light color the gutters were! I would highly recommend this company
- All Washed Up IncTwo gentlemen came out with truck, did not have hot water but spent a windy day cleaning the siding of my tall two story home. They did an excellent job. Completed all work on same day.
- All Washed Up IncDavid responded to our call almost immediately. He came out and gave us a free estimate. Our house was built in 2003 and had never been washed. We had lots of algae and mold on our vinyl siding and fence. We also had mold on our gutters. He explained everything to us and gave us a quote for the entire job (two story house, porch, gutters, deck, fencing, deck, and detached garage). After a day or two, we contacted him to set it up, and that afternoon the guys showed up to start the job! They spent three days here because we had lots of work to be done. My husband is super picky, but we were very pleased with the work. Everything looks brand new...every single thing. The only thing that remains at all are tiny little mulch spores which no amount of power washing can remove. This is a good thing to know when you are laying mulch, because there are steps you can take to try to prevent those. Anyway, they are tiny and not an issue. We will definitely recommend this company to our neighbors and friends. They are more expensive than others, but the quality of work they did was worth it to us. We are more than satisfied
Siding Contractors in Concord
- Business Description:The Best Quality & Craftsmanship GuaranteedRecent Review:When I called to schedule an inspection, the original date was about a week out. When they became aware that we had a current leak, they adjusted schedules to arrive the next day. The inspection and recommendations were very thorough and professional. Although we decided to not proceed with All Phase Roofing for this project, we would highly recommend them if you are in need of any roof workKevin D.
- Business Description:Right Angle Carpentry is about providing the customer with quality work at a fair price. We are a class A building contractor in the state of Virginia with 20 years of experience in the Construction field. We are able to provide a wide range of services from small home repairs to larger projects such as additions or custom homes. Call us if you are looking for a positive construction experience in the Roanoke - Lynchburg area. We take great pride in the quality of our work and our attenti..Recent Review:The deck and fence looks great and is very well built. I highly recommend Right Angle.Bruce B.
- Business Description:Cenvar Roofing is a professional contractor that specializes specifically in residential roof repair and replacement. For us, providing superior customer service while delivering on our promises is top priority. To help you get you closer to getting your new roof, we offer financing options and don't ask for any money down to get started! We have a policy of taking no payment until your job is completely finished and you are 100% satisfied with the product, the workmanship and the clean-up. ..Recent Review:We interviewed four roofing companies with experience with commercial roofing to do a variety of repairs on our church roofs which include slate, EPDM and asphalt shingles and also repairs to our copper gutters that were leaking. Brian Laverty with Cenvar Roofing was one of the more detailed roofers with his proposal and he responded very quickly. He was always available for our questions and patient with us as we gained understanding of the magnitude of our job. We hired Brian because of his price but also because of our comfort level with him and the reviews from previous customers who had similar needs as our needs. After the work was scheduled, the crew from Cenvar arrived at the promised time and they worked diligently as a team to correct the issues we had with our current roofs per their proposal. Cenvar honored their estimate for repairs although they encountered unexpected issues which was not surprising for a structure that is 100 years old. I have recommended and will continue to recommend Brian Laverty and Cenvar when given the opportunity for residential and commercial work because of their high quality of work, their high level work ethic, their desire to do their work with "excellence",their high level of professionalism and their excellent follow-upSteve C.
- Business Description:We are a second generation buisness that offer a wide variety of work that include the sales and installation of all types of vinyl siding, 5&6 inch seamless guttering,leaf guards, aluminum awnings, patio and walkway covers, composite windows, vinyl windows, screen manufacturing and repair, screened porches, aluminum and vinyl railing,storm doors and windows, entry doors, deck building, roof stain removal, and roof replacementRecent Review:My experience with Mike Dawson and his crew was absolutely superb. They are consummate professionals. I ordered a special color for my new gutters. They arrived and were installed in one day. Then they returned to my home a few weeks later and installed matching gutter guards. I could not have asked for a more professional company. I highly recommend themSherry C.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Our family owned Construction Company has been in business for over 20 years! Our experienced and professional team of contractors are here to help you with all of your home improvement needs! We are fully licensed and insured, and we do everything from small handyman jobs all the way up to commercial construction. Each of our jobs are assigned to one of our owners or one of our managers who you have full access to every step of the way for any questions or concerns you may have! Our goal is ..Recent Review:I called in early September and followed up a week later. They never bothered to call back to schedule an estimate.Rob W.
- Business Description:WE HAVE BEEN A ANGIE'S LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER EVERY YEAR WE HAVE BEEN OPEN All Washed Up, Inc is an owner-operated company proudly serving the Lynchburg area. To better protect your roof and siding, we utilize 'Soft Wash' technology (more details can be found on our website). For concrete driveways, sidewalks and patios, we use our truck-mounted hot water system. Our crew will arrive in uniforms, they are clean cut, don't smoke and work hard to leave your home All Washed Up! No subs ..Recent Review:David Hamel and Debbie Hamel are not the people who I thought they were or who they present there selves to be, they fired me today over the most Ridiculous reasons (witch y’all can ask what they were and I’ll be glad to tell u) and Everyone out there knows how hard I work for this company and how I’ve stuck my neck out to do extra stuff to put money in the big mans wallet. who worked most weekends me! who was always cleaned the trucks and had them in decent condition me!, these trucks when I first came along were disgusting￼ The crew leaders left pizza crust wing bones garlic dipping sauce open laying out pouring on the dash in the vents not vacuuming no joke these trucks were the almost hazardous I’m surprised that there were not roaches inside of them￼, but I took my time on my own recognizance to come in and clean the trucks and been keeping them that way since I’ve been there nobody else was doing that before I came along, just ask David yourself how much money I make him we made $79,000 alone last month and I am a full-time crew leader I made a huge percentage of that money and they go and put decorative lights in front of their house to light it up at night? And u know what we got a 10% bonus on what we made on our paychecks last month that month everyone there including complained that it wasent enough for how much work we put out! go on their Google review page right now and see just from August 26 of last year how many Google reviews with my name in it are on there and not even the ones with my name on it but they were complete and happy customers cause of me hands down i have gotten most of them reviews since aug 26 last year! Never got a call in on me about serious damages or about being a bad employee! Today was just stupid on there end of being ******* business owners there’s more I could add a lot more about the company is not what all of David’s money portrays it to be but there’s no reason to I’m not here to bash the company I’m here because of what David done today was not fair he put and my family in a very hard position for nothing things that could easily been fixed stuff so stupid that it does not amount to what I’ve done for them and I’m gonna make it known !￼ Bad employer do not work here they will treat you like family then turn there backs on you! The work is only good as it’s workers ! And I did great workMichael B.
- Business Description:Reliant Roofing & Restoration is a residential roofing and restoration company. Our staff also specializes in dealing with insurance claims to ensure that the paperwork and job is done properly.Recent Review:Work was fine but owner refuses to provide basic documentation (a detailed invoice) required by insurance company to complete certification of roof as IBHS Bronze Fortified. This means we cannot get any of the program's benefits related to reduced insurance premiums. Failure to provide the detailed invoice is also a violation of NC General Statute 75 Article 9. Repeated attempts to get this invoice have been unsuccessful. In fact, getting any of the IBHS required paperwork out of him was beyond difficultDeborah P.
- Business Description:Custom Home Repairs is a one stop for all your home improvement projects. We are a small company but with high quality work. See us on Facebook at custom home repairs. References upon request. Also at y.p.com and Google. comRecent Review:We hired Brian to finish our basement. Do NOT hire Brian for drywall or painting. Yes, his prices are good, but you get what you pay for. Do not expect a finished, quality job. We had him go over problem areas once and we did not see much improvement. At the end, you could see paint strokes everywhere, gaps in the drywall, tape lines, paint drips, wall paint on the ceiling and ceiling paint on the walls, uneven walls, paint on hardware and the floor, cracks, not all areas that needed caulking were caulked, areas that were not sanded enough, and long cracks/buckling going across the ceiling where it should have been staggered instead of square hung across a large area. He said the whole job would take 3-4 weeks and we did not believe this. It ended up taking 3 months. He rushed at the end and did not check over his work. He told us he was assuming we would add the final coat of paint... He did one coat of paint (mixed with primer) on new drywall. Every painter we asked afterwards said it is standard to do at least three coats on new drywall. One of primer and 2 coats of paint. At first, he said he stood by his work. My husband got him to admit he rushed at the end and there were many problem areas. He offered to come on his free time to try to repair and add another coat of paint, but we were not confident in his abilities. All painters who gave us quotes said it was the worst job they have seen. The company we ended up hiring said it was the most extensive repair job they had ever done. Do not listen to Brian's advice on obtaining a building permit and do not expect him to know everything that is required by code. Brian is skilled in some areas, but his attention to detail is very much lacking and he will cut cornersHallie M.
- Business Description:Sentry Exteriors is recognized as a Virginia Class A Contractor. We offer the most reliable products on the market, to ensure the highest quality. Our professional and qualified representatives will walk you through our personal and convenient Free Easy Estimate Service. Our 20 years of experience combined with our 10-Year Workmanship Guarantee is why you can trust Sentry Exteriors to deliver Dependable. Quality. GuaranteedRecent Review:Project was only a 900 sq foot garage. They promised work would be done in 2 to 3 weeks. It was 6 weeks before started and 7 weeks before compleyed. The estimator promised plywood but sent OSB and he ordered the wrong color shingles. Company was only pro active to give quote and ask for payment. I had to press the issue to get materials delivered and work scheduled. After I told them it was taking too long to get started and that I did not want their service anymore they pulled a roofer off of a bigger job. He left his crew on the big job and came with just himself and his girlfriend. It took 4 days of working only a few hours each day and then a week to come back and try to correct trimming the edges. Completed work was sub standard, roof edge trimmings are still uneven on all 4 sides and and not straight line cuts even after roofer returned to fix. When I sent pictures of the poor work to go the estimator he did not see the problem, I had to really explain what was wrong. Twice I sent an email to CEO Mr Fritz but he has still not given me the courtisey of a reply to address my concernsDavid R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Cedar siding costs vary depending on the type, thickness, and grade of siding. This popular material is economical, easy to stain, and relatively rot-resistant. Learn how much cedar siding will cost you.
Nothing says classic or cozy like a brick house, but which is better: brick masonry or brick veneer? We consider all the differences between brick veneer wall siding and a solid masonry home, such as durability and moisture resistance.
Find siding contractors in
- Spout Spring
- Madison Heights
- Lynch Station
- Charlotte Court House
- Hampden Sydney
siding contractors in Concord
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Cascio And Sons Construction3712 S Amherst Hwy
Madison Heights, Virginia
- Central Virginia Surface Restoration llc3592 Scottsville Rd
- Cenvar Roofing493 Crowell Ln
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Clearview Windows & Doors84 Pearson Dr
- Commonwealth Construction & Restorations3408 Ivylink Place
- Cowboys Custom Vinyl246 Clearwood Dr
- Cascio And Sons Construction
- Dawson Aluminum IncPO box 447
Madison Heights, Virginia
- Dawson Aluminum Inc
- Energy Max SolutionsPO Box 2118
- Energy Max Solutions
- F.L.W. Innovations294 North Main Street
- F.L.W. Innovations
- Guills Remodeling & Property Management7112 red house rd
- Guills Remodeling & Property Management
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Lynchburg Construction Co104 Chadwick Dr
- Lynchburg Construction Co
- Quinn's Home Improvement152 Mill Acres Dr
- Quinn's Home Improvement
- R & W CARPENTRY2232 KING ST
- Reliant Roofing and Restoration667 Hughes Rd
Hampstead, North Carolina
- Rempfer Construction Inc19950 Leesville Rd
- RIGHT ANGLE CARPENTRY2839 Crab Orchard Rd
- Roof Replacement and Cleaning Solutions
Winston Salem, North Carolina
- R & W CARPENTRY
- VINYL DISCOUNT CO INC1707 SUNBURST RD
- VINYL DISCOUNT CO INC