Finding water in your water heater pan can be a sign of a serious tank leak or a smaller, fixable issue. Consult this list of common water heater problems to determine why you’re finding water in your water heater pan.
Get matched with top rated HVAC companies in Martinsville, VA
There are 20 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Martinsville
- Indoor Air Quality MedicsSmooth, easy process. Friendly, professional, punctual technicians. Estimate was spot on, no hidden surprises at the end. Satisfied customer.
- HVAC Specialists of VirginiaThey were very professional, very knowledgeable and the price was very good. They came quickly and they replaced my heating and ac in just a few hours. I highly recommend them.
- Blue Ridge Heating & AirLucas and Luke, the installers, were very professional, friendly and knowledgable. I highly recommend these two installers and Blue Ridge Heating and Air, Inc. Blue Ridge was able to complete the installation two days earlier than scheduled. If you need any similar installation done, these are the pros to hire
- Falcon Heating and Air Conditioning IncExcellent overall. On time arrival. Excellent technician recommendations and reasonable cost. Phillip Mann was our technician and he was extremely knowledgeable. He is impressive. I have already recommended him to several of my neighbors. I have had great service by Falcon over the past several years
- McCrea Heating & Air Conditioning Services of VAWell. Very professional and helpful. They gave fairest quote for replacement of an old original HVAC unit. Likely going to hire.
- HIVEX Basement Finishing Co.HIVEX is the best. In a long career of moving, HIVEX has exceeded every contractor I’ve ever used. They are organized, responsive, reliable, trustworthy, efficient and gave us outstanding results with a beautiful basement bed & bath, family room, and library. We were impressed with initial meeting which gave us high expectations and were delighted when they met them all. Friendly, courteous and highly skilled, flexible when COVID caused cabinet delays. If I had the decision to make again I would hire them wholeheartedly and not change a thing. We are very grateful to Chris, Bob our project manager, and the great HIVEX team
- Conn's Heating & AirSean was so nice and really knew his stuff. Not only did he get our AC working quickly, but he made it more efficient while he was at it. We signed up for the membership and now he comes out twice a year for regular maintenance. He insists on coming in the basement door so as to not track mud in the house! Great business
- LD Swain & SonBrandon was amazing! My mom's heat pump was acting up this past Saturday. Brandon called mom first thing in the morning to set up a timeline of when he would be at the house. She had an appointment in the afternoon to get her 2nd coronavirus vaccine. He said he would call her at 4pm after her appointment to arrange a time to come to the house. Brandon called when he said he would. He was great with my elderly mom. He kept her updated of when he be at the house. He found the problem and fixed it. He explained what broke to my mom. He is such a great guy and so nice to my mom. I really appreciate the way looked out for her. I highly, highly recommend Swain and Son! Thank you for taking care of my mom
- Horizon ServicesThe techs are always helpful and on time. Always! The tech answered all my questions and gave me helpful suggestions. Good people! And, they are available on weekends. I would highly recommend Horizon.
- Climate MechanicalProfessional, prompt, and excellent service. I would utilize their services as well as recommend them to anyone else needing heating or air conditioning work.
Top Rated HVAC Companies in Martinsville
- Business Description:We offer installation and maintenance services for HVAC and plumbing systems to residents living in the greater Washington, DC area. Our customers rely on us for exceptional services for air conditioners, heaters, indoor air quality systems, plumbing systems, and water heaters
- Business Description:Short Pump Heating, Air & Plumbing is a locally owned and operated, full-service heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning company. With more than 40 years of experience, Short Pump Heating and Air is one of the most respected companies in the Richmond area. Chuck Seay, Matt Seay and Ryan Lancaster, our hands-on owners, design and inspect every new system we install. Our reputation for quality work in the area is unsurpassed. We go above and beyond the standard practices in our industry and ..Recent Review:It was great. System was checked out and cleaned. Technician was very nice and explained what he was going to do.Vickie S.
- Business Description:At B & B Services we pride ourselves on being one of the top company's in the area that brings you any services that you might need in or outside your home. We do Heating & A/C, Ductwork Cleanings, install Water Heaters, Electrical, some Plumbing, Pressure Washing, Deck repairs and builds, (General) Remodeling, and all Handyman work as well. Need a gas line run for your Stove or Gas logs, no problem, we can do it. Our customers constantly comment on our high quality of work and the high amoun..Recent Review:Absolutely worst experience I have ever had. Chris came out and without even looking over the unit tried to sell me on a new system. I understand this is a unit that's being phased out, but without even trying to see if it could be repaired went straight for a sale. After hooking up the meter, he stated the compressor is bad and continued to push a new system. Apparently he then left the fuse disconnected so the system would not turn on at all. After he left I was able to get ahold of the person who originally installed the heat pump. they came out and discovered the capacitor had burned out. 5 minute repair and system is now working perfectly. I'm out $75.00, but when this system does go out, I can ABSOULTELY guarantee who I won't be calling. Avoid at all costFred H.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Baker Appliance Inc, Baker's Appliance Sales Inc.Recent Review:Service was good, they very on time, very friendly, and considerate. Their prices were pretty reasonable.Mandy K.
- Business Description:Sean, the owner of Murphy Family Services, first worked alongside his electrician father when he was a mere 14 years old. The experience stuck with him, and in addition to a college degree, he went on to attain his master electrical tradesman license. Today, he and his team at Murphy Family Services carry on the tradition and perform all skilled home services, installation and repairs, from electrical services, to plumbing, heating and cooling and handyman. Easily book and get deals and prici..Recent Review:I had hired these guys before with a good experience, so I gave it another shot. I know a little too much for my own good, so I had a few questions before the job was done regarding supplies that I needed. I wanted to buy my own materials because I'm nuts. They had no problem with this and told me exactly what kind of wire to buy via text message. Mike was sent over and I explained everything. He needed to fish a lot of wire down under the kitchen floor to the laundry room and then under the finished basement ceiling about 25 feet to the breaker. This guy can fish wire like a boss. He only had to cut 2 holes in my ceiling. I think I'm just going to cover them with access panels for the next time wire needs to be run to the breaker. I like Murphy because everything is easy. I can just book a block of time with fairly transparent pricing and they come by and knock it out. And - they don't give you any problems about having your own materials so an intermediate DIY'er like me can get some specific stuffJoseph P.
- Business Description:We specialize in roofing! Shingles, Metal, EPDM, TPO, etc. If you need a roof we can help. We also do remodeling and building. Kitchens, bathrooms, flooring, and everything you need to make your home your dream homeRecent Review:We’re very prompt and professionalSteve I.
- Business Description:Steves Heating and Air installs name brand equipment . There is no need to get an electrician to come an wire your heat, air, or your heat pump we wire our own equipment. We have been in business since 1984 as Hale's Heating and Air until the passing of Samuel Hale ,now we are known as Steves Heating and Air
- Business Description:Air Duct Squad has many years of service in the HVAC industry. We're the go-to company for the heating and air conditioning service you need in Portland. Our experienced technicians are familiar with equipment makes and models from practically every manufacturer. Customer satisfaction is one of our highest priorities, and we'll work hard to get your ducts cleaned right the very first time we tackle itRecent Review:Great deal, great service, and they are all beyond professional and courteous. Cannot explain to you enough how happy I am with the service I received!Kaylin B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful HVAC contractor articles
Hydronic baseboard heaters use water to distribute radiant heat. This makes them more energy-efficient and cost-effective than conventional electric types. Learn more about hydronic baseboard heaters and the pros and cons of their operation.
Is your furnace on its last legs or should it last many more years? Here’s how long a furnace should last, plus get tips on how to extend its life.
Find HVAC contractors in
- Patrick Springs
- Sandy Ridge
- Rocky Mount
- Dry Fork
- Glade Hill
HVAC Contractors in Martinsville, VA
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-CO Heating and Cooling LLCPO Box 3322
- Access Heating and Air, LLC5908 Cambridge Drive
- Advantage Heating & Cooling Inc5253 Challedon Dr
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Air Duct Crew221 1st Ave W
- Air Duct Squad1516 NW 22nd Ave
Liberty, North Carolina
- Aire Serv Heating & Air Conditioning425 N Cameron St
- All Seasons Heating and Air Conditioning LLC59 Andrew Chapel Rd
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Alliance Air & Duct Inc10301 Hull Street Road Building 2 Office 2
- Alliance Mechanical Services4543 Johns Point Road
- Appliance Repair Woodbridge VA2903 Pheasant Ln.
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Arctic Refrigeration Heating and Cooling676 Rockwood Drive
- Artisan Enterprise LLC6803 Medical Center Rd
- Auto Tech1730 Virginia Ave
- A-CO Heating and Cooling LLC
- B & A Heating & Cooling380 Mitchell Farm Ln
- B & B Services328 E Riverside Dr
- B&L Labor Services LLC921 Harris St
Burlington, North Carolina
- Bakers Appliance Heating & Air1330 Old Bridge Rd
- Benchmark Heating & Cooling Inc.23 Newsome Pl.
- Blue Ridge Heating & Air925 Cambria St
- BLUE RIDGE REMODELING HEATING3674 Virginia Ave
- Boswell Plumbing & Heating315 Penniman Rd
- Brian W Alexander Home Maintenance and Repair47 W 18th St
Front Royal, Virginia
- BROWN'S HEATING & AIR COND1008 4TH ST NE
- B & A Heating & Cooling
- Cambridge Companies2509 Valley Ave
- Carl Plumbing & Electrical LLC32 Celebrity Ln
- Carroll's Automotive17256 Dahlgren Rd
- Chauvin Mechanical Inc3542 Brick Bat Rd
- CHIMCO3800 DEEP CREEK BLVD
- Churchill Air Condition & Heating LLC2 BOWLING CT
- Coalfield Services Incorporated2942 Peppers Ferry Rd
- Comfort Zone Htg & AirPO Box 303
- Cool Techs Heating & Air681 Bifrost Way
- Corum Heating & A/C Co Inc605 Bridge St
Eden, North Carolina
- Custom Air Inc554 Railroad Dr
- Cutting Edge Mechanical Corporation11921 Freedom Drive Suite 550
- Cambridge Companies
- D & M HEATING & AIR COND INC1054 INDUSTRIAL AVE
- Dan River Heating & Cooling3178 Twin Arch Dr.
- Daniels HVAC
Reidsville, North Carolina
- Discount Propane Services6316 Five Mile Center #300
- DuctClean1974831 Dolley Madison Blvd
Mc Lean, Virginia
- Dzinbild14980 Davis Rd
Church Road, Virginia
- D & M HEATING & AIR COND INC
- GEI Electrical Service333 Sandy River Dr
- Glover Enterprises Inc300 Chatham Heights Rd Ste 109
- GPR Handyman Service2908 Jasmine St.
- Green Pro Cleaning - Natural Air Duct Cleaning301 Whitcliff Ct
- Green View Contractors602 18th St SE
- Griffith Heating and Air Conditioning Inc.500 Scott Road
- GEI Electrical Service
- Krell Distributing Co Inc211 Herald Place
Syracuse, New York
- Krell Distributing Co Inc
- LARRY DYE'S HEATING & COOLING3449 STEELSBURG HWY
Cedar Bluff, Virginia
- LARRY DYE'S HEATING & COOLING
- MARTINSVILLE PLUMBING HEATING AND AIR1107A Memorial Blvd. S. P.O. Box 231
- MC KINNEY HEATING & AC265 RIVER RD
- Michael & Son Svc Inc5740 General Washington Dr
- Mike J's Custom Sheet Metal4156 Tabor Place
- Mountain Air Heating & Cooling1205 S Main St
- Mull's Residential Services1739 Sweetwater Lane
Chase City, Virginia
- MARTINSVILLE PLUMBING HEATING AND AIR
- ORTTS ELECTRIC INC116 B NORTH HIGH STREET
- ORTTS ELECTRIC INC
- RCI Services3743 Shannon Hill Rd
- RCS Residential & Commercial Svc620 Pennsylvania Ave
- Redford and Sons611 W Carolina Ave
- Redlaw Mechanical, Inc2798 White Chapel Road
- Redmond's Plumbing & Electrical, Inc.630 Crabbetown Road
- Remodel USA605 Hampton Park Blvd
Capitol Heights, Maryland
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- Revere GasPO Box 100 11080 General Puller Hwy
- Revitalized Development Group 7 CORPORATE CENTER CT
Greensboro, North Carolina
- Riddleberger Brothers Inc6127 S Valley Pike
Mount Crawford, Virginia
- Riverside Air4555 Good Hope Rd
- Riverside Heating and Air Conditioning12549 Warwick Blvd
Newport News, Virginia
- robertson air services inc1911 blue ridge yacht club rd
- RCI Services
- s and w general contractors4479 Squirrel Pl
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Short Pump Heating, Air & Plumbing12111 Ridgefield Pkwy
- Small Solutions, LLC1961 Abrams Creek Dr.
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Southers Electrical Services813 Osborne Rd.
- STEVE'S AUTOMOTIVE, INC14381 US HIGHWAY 29
- Stroho4801 Woodway
- s and w general contractors
- The Honey Do Service, Inc. - Bristol, VA626 TN-126
- The Honey Do Service, Inc. - Bristol, VA