Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Martinsville, VA
There are 10 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Martinsville
- Williams Painting And RemodelingI am so glad I found William. He was reasonably priced for painting and gave me an a la carte menu to help me decide. What I needed to paint. I expressed my desire to update my kitchen while his crew were painting my house. When he told me he could be the turn-key contractor to update, I jumped at the opportunity. I got the same style blue oyster granite counter tops that I priced at Lowes for 1/3 of the cost. His painters were very meticulous, cleanly, and made sure to correct any paint drips that occurred. I have plans to rehire in the summer to complete my kitchen floors and paint a handful of ceilings. Itemized Job costs 4100 granite, 1100 for backsplash (this included complete drywall replacement), 2000 paint kitchen counters (sanded 2 coats), and 2600 for painting (2 coats and 12 doors). Williams service has transformed my house. Thank you!!
- HIVEX Basement Finishing Co.We cannot say enough great things about HIVEX. They came to us highly recommended and we will now highly recommend them. Our basement project was very well planned out from the beginning and we always knew the timeline and what type of work was being conducted on any given day. Starting with the quoting process the documentation they provided as well as time lines were impeccable. Moving into the planning and construction side of things they were efficient, friendly, and very communicative. Our project manager, Terry, was always easy to reach and very responsive to phone calls and texts when we had questions. All of the workers on the HIVEX crews that we interacted with were very polite and professional. Our basement used to be a very uninviting space, not any more, now it is a very well thought finished area where our family and friends look forward to hanging out in and creating great memories in. Not to mention the value added to our home. We are highly confident that in choosing HIVEX we made the BEST choice for our basement finishing
- Williams Painting And RemodelingEXCELLENT! William’s spirit is just amazing; you can tell that God has blessed him and he is passionate about what he does. He helped bring my Interior design to life and worked with my budget. I would FOREVER recommend him.
- Resurrection Builders, Inc.Ryan and his team built an amazing 12 x 14 sunroom addition onto the back of our house. The pricing was spot on, and the completion was done as promised. My husband and I are blown away by the craftsmanship. Ryan listened to my design requests and worked to incorporate them all, including the use of a reclaimed antique door and stain glass windows. He also incorporated reclaimed vintage window architectural details, which created beautiful original indoor window casings. Additionally, they kept the construction area clean and worked hard not to damage our yard. We found Ryan and his entire team to be very professional and friendly. When unexpected issue arose, they worked with us to find acceptable solutions (I refer to the manufacturer’s delay in delivering the windows that we ourselves ordered). The room that Resurrection Builders created will be cherished and much used by our family in the decades to come
- Wilbers PaintingWilbur was professional and responsive throughout and did a fantastic job. I would 100% use him again!
- Tough Builders IncHector and his crew are extremely reliable with great attention to detail. They are very talented in all aspects of building, renovation and painting, both interior and exterior. They have done just about all phases of renovation for us over the years and we were extremely pleased. As a dentist , I am very particular about details and I recommend them highly
- Tough Builders IncExcellent. Hector installed vinyl flooring in a small room. My wife and I were completely satisfied with the work, that we are hiring him again for a much bigger job in our basement. What I liked the most is that Hector shows up early and completed the job in a record time. BTW he will install three storm doors for me tomorrow. Hector’s company can be relied upon to get the job done. Hire Hector if you want it done right
- All In 1 Home Services LLCWe were very happy with the services we received from All In 1 Home Services! They remodeled our garage (installed LVP flooring, installed drywall and painted, removed shelving & installed blinds), built a tool shed for our backyard, finished an upstairs closet (Flooring, baseboards & paint), installed shelves in the garage, and installed large mirrors on the garage walls. All work was done in a professional and timely manner. We would definitely use them again for more home renovation projects
- Wilbers PaintingWilbur is dependable, professional, and his work is impeccable. He went above and beyond to help me out. My house was beautiful once Wilbur was finished. I would definitely hire him again.
- Lark D Drywall LLCJL arrived as scheduled (including phone call to adjust time) and worked efficiently, always leaving the area clean, and returned as promised and delivered a beautiful ceiling.. in short: it couldn’t have gone better.
Drywall Contractors in Martinsville
- Business Description:We provide excellent service and quality work. We specialize in Ornamental plaster and restore historic buildings throughout Virginia and North Carolina. We also offer drywall and plaster services for your home or business. We are licensed and insured and provide over 30 years experienceRecent Review:They were great! Prompt to respond, accommodating, very professional and the quality of the work was excellent.scott b.
- Business Description:Duncan Enterprises has over 20 years experience in construction on residential. We specialize in shingle Roofs and decks. We offer free estimates. Also we are licensed and insured. We are a small family owned and operated business working hard to serve you! We except cash, checks and credit cardsRecent Review:Roofing and siding were done in proper manner in short they did an excellent job. Gutter and downspouts installations were done well. Concrete slab and gazebo were done well too.Caridad R.
- Business Description:Water Damage DMV is a full service water damage restoration company. Our staff is dedicated and I.I.C.R.C certified to help mitigate water damage. All our damage restoration staff are trained to use the most modern equipment and techniques to return properties to pre-loss condition following fire or water damage. Our team is available 24/7 to handle damage restoration projects large and small. We will immediately take action by coordinating with your insurance carrier, securing the structure,..Recent Review:I sent my initial inquiry e-mail at 6:24AM, and Carlos wrote back at 6:52AM asking if he could come by that morning between 8 and 9AM. After having three other companies quote it, I selected Water Damage DMV based both on the cost of the estimate, his promptness and communication, and the clarity in answering questions I had. When Carlos arrived to do the work, he went right to it. He worked quickly and kept me informed about what he was finding and how it was going. When he was done with that, he put in humidifiers at first. The next day, he came with help to apply the mold-prevention treatment before adding fans to aid in drying. He checked in daily either in person or by text until it was time to remove them, at which point he came and did so. I was very happy to work with Carlos and Water Damage DMV. While I hope to never need their services again, if I happen to be that unlucky, I know who I will be callingMark C.
- Business Description:At B & B Services we pride ourselves on being one of the top company's in the area that brings you any services that you might need in or outside your home. We do Heating & A/C, Ductwork Cleanings, install Water Heaters, Electrical, some Plumbing, Pressure Washing, Deck repairs and builds, (General) Remodeling, and all Handyman work as well. Need a gas line run for your Stove or Gas logs, no problem, we can do it. Our customers constantly comment on our high quality of work and the high amoun..Recent Review:Absolutely worst experience I have ever had. Chris came out and without even looking over the unit tried to sell me on a new system. I understand this is a unit that's being phased out, but without even trying to see if it could be repaired went straight for a sale. After hooking up the meter, he stated the compressor is bad and continued to push a new system. Apparently he then left the fuse disconnected so the system would not turn on at all. After he left I was able to get ahold of the person who originally installed the heat pump. they came out and discovered the capacitor had burned out. 5 minute repair and system is now working perfectly. I'm out $75.00, but when this system does go out, I can ABSOULTELY guarantee who I won't be calling. Avoid at all costFred H.
- Business Description:Founded by Hector Vasquez back in 2005, Tough Builders, Inc. has established itself as one of the greatest and prestigious providers of construction focused interior renovation services and building. We provide a professional renovation and installation services with a real focus on customer satisfaction. Our construction Services is a multi-task company. Additional email - email@example.comRecent Review:Hector and staff were on time, professional and offered excellent craftsmanship. Great price and design. Highly recommend.CAMILLA T.
- Business Description:Over 20 years ago, Rob Hetrick, owner of HPI, began a small painting company to help support his growing family. He made sure he always took the time to recognize exactly what the client had in mind and to understand all their expectations. If there was something that a prospective customer wanted that he was unsure of, he went out and learned the process completely before committing to the job. After more than twenty years, Rob has gained a vast knowledge of the painting business and keeps h..Recent Review:Rob came to the house right away to provide an estimate. He said he would put us on his schedule to be done in two weeks. Three weeks later, I called him because we had not heard from him. He did not offer an explanation or an apology, but again put us on his schedule to be done in a couple of weeks. It has been more than a month and I have yet to hear from Rob. Not that it matter, because I have since hired someone else do the job; a professional who did it when he said he would and he did it well (R & B Painting). Had Rob been upfront with me (telling me that he had higher paying jobs he fully intended to do first), I could have had my painting done months earlier. This is rude (quite selfish actually) and unprofessional behaviorRhonda G.
- Business Description:We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Job went really well. Workers were on time and did a great job. Really hard workers with a great attitude and gave the up most respect. I would definitely use them again. Highly recommend!Timmy G.
- Business Description:Robey Inc is a leading drywall, stucco, and roofing specialist with over 30 years of experience serving the DELMARVA area. Robey Inc provides traditional Stucco, drywall, EIFS and manufactured stone walls systems for variety of commercial as well as many satisfied residential customers. Robey Inc is an expert in exterior restoration services for those clients in need of replacing existing exterior wall systemsRecent Review:Wonderfully. We had our Dryvit siding inspected independently looking for other issues and he said the caulk job that Robey did was excellent.Brian K.
- Business Description:paint interior and exterior remove popcorn ceilings patch holes to fix holes in wallsRecent Review:Awesome and derek is very on top of what we wanted and super friendlykegan d.
- Business Description:Sean, the owner of Murphy Family Services, first worked alongside his electrician father when he was a mere 14 years old. The experience stuck with him, and in addition to a college degree, he went on to attain his master electrical tradesman license. Today, he and his team at Murphy Family Services carry on the tradition and perform all skilled home services, installation and repairs, from electrical services, to plumbing, heating and cooling and handyman. Easily book and get deals and prici..Recent Review:I had hired these guys before with a good experience, so I gave it another shot. I know a little too much for my own good, so I had a few questions before the job was done regarding supplies that I needed. I wanted to buy my own materials because I'm nuts. They had no problem with this and told me exactly what kind of wire to buy via text message. Mike was sent over and I explained everything. He needed to fish a lot of wire down under the kitchen floor to the laundry room and then under the finished basement ceiling about 25 feet to the breaker. This guy can fish wire like a boss. He only had to cut 2 holes in my ceiling. I think I'm just going to cover them with access panels for the next time wire needs to be run to the breaker. I like Murphy because everything is easy. I can just book a block of time with fairly transparent pricing and they come by and knock it out. And - they don't give you any problems about having your own materials so an intermediate DIY'er like me can get some specific stuffJoseph P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- Patrick Springs
- Sandy Ridge
- Rocky Mount
- Dry Fork
- Glade Hill
drywall contractors in Martinsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- Archetype Builders10908 Courthouse Rd. Suite 102-230
- Archetype Builders
- B & B Services328 E Riverside Dr
- B&L Labor Services LLC921 Harris St
Burlington, North Carolina
- B4 & After Home Improvement11709 Inverarry Dr
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC68 Edmonds Rd
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Brian W Alexander Home Maintenance and Repair47 W 18th St
Front Royal, Virginia
- B & B Services
- C R,painting custom15 woodmont ct.
- C&K Painting Services4528 Massaponax Church Road
- C. E. Gene Comer General Contractor, LLC1180 Loftis Rd
South Boston, Virginia
- Colonial Plaster Restorationpo box 1053
- Creative Concepts LLCPO Box 1511
King George, Virginia
- Cut-Right Construction LLC106 Hidden Lane
- Cutright Painting and Construction5001 Little Flock Church Rd
Amelia Court House, Virginia
- C R,painting custom
- elder and son construction13 captain johns cove
- ELITE PAINTING SERVICE LLC720 bruce st
- Elite Property Preservation8612 Marye Road
- Excell Contractors927 S Walter Reed Dr Ste 16
- Extreme straight line painting 35 Mountain Vista Rd
- elder and son construction
- H&D Handyman Service's Llc206 east Whitlock ave
- Hamlin & Sons Painting46 Egret Ct
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy Works679 Holly Crest Dr
- Hannon Plastering, LLC1020 Shanti Rd
South Boston, Virginia
- Hanson & Ryan Builders LLC3232 Salty Way
- Hawkins Construction Company206 Johnson Ave
Mount Airy, North Carolina
- Hetrick Painting Inc12040 Corianna Ln
- Hiatt Construction LLC527 Pine Spur Lane
- HomePro Builders50 Royal Elm Rd
Front Royal, Virginia
- Hyltons Handyman Service1489 Peach Orchard rd
- H&D Handyman Service's Llc
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements10307 West Broad Street
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements
- Lawson's Lawn and Home Services112 Millpond Rd
- Lawson's Lawn and Home Services
- NATHANIEL HAIRSTON DRY WALL827 SMITH ST
- NATHANIEL HAIRSTON DRY WALL
- P & W Drywall1775 Scuffling Hill Rd
Rocky Mount, Virginia
- Perkins Remodeling1855 Irisburg Rd
- Pic Organic Mold Remediation Solutions4110 Melwood Road, Suite #1
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- Pinkney Services143 Kennedy St SW
Washington D.c., District Of Columbia
Reidsville, North Carolina
- Pride Painting50 Vista Ct
- Prince William Home Improvement14843 Persistence Dr
- P & W Drywall
- Quality Expectations LLCPOBox 678
- Quality Expectations LLC
- Reddicks Drywall909 Morgan St
- Remodel USA605 Hampton Park Blvd
Capitol Heights, Maryland
- Reno Remodeling211 Sea Cliff Dr
Ruther Glen, Virginia
- Revitalized Development Group 7 CORPORATE CENTER CT
Greensboro, North Carolina
- RM Decorating2437 Jones Lane
- Robey Inc.1634 Old Westminster Pike
- Reddicks Drywall
- s and w general contractors4479 Squirrel Pl
- S M C Drywall services inc
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- sagers painting120 skyway ln
Chester Gap, Virginia
- Sean's Interior/Exterior Design Contractor14870 Mills Ct
Amelia Court House, Virginia
- SHANNON REALTY & LAND CO8511 MANASSAS DR
- SHEFFIELD'S PAINTING7317 George Town Rd
- Stefan Home Service5901 Sheraton Cir.
- Stephano's Construction, LLC121 Artillery Rd
- Stump & Sons Construction2103 Jeremy Creek Rd
- Swyers Drywall810 Clarke Rd
- s and w general contractors
- Taylor and Son LLC3148 Davis Mill Road
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- TndM Handyman1119 Chatham Heights Rd
- Tom Lane Contracting Inc15287 Diascund View Trl
- Turn Key Property & Lifestyle Management, LLCPO Box 6087
- Turner Drywall and Paintingpo box 3
- Two Brothers Painting10324 Lomond Drive
- Taylor and Son LLC