Handyman Cans, LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since December 2013

6882 Wellington Rd

Manassas, VA 20109

Family owned & operated, 12 Yard Driveway Friendly Dumpster Cans, Great for small remodeling business', Garage/Basement Cleanouts, Yard, Landscape & Construction debris...

dumpster rental (9)

02/11/2021

I reached out to Handyman to pickup junk (car scraps, construction scraps, general trash) at my house. We set an appointment for him to come look at and evaluate the junk for a quote and unfortunately he forgot about the appointment and never showed. When i called he apologized and said he would give a discount if we stuck with him. We scheduled another time and he came out the following week to e...

Description of Work
Hauling Junk

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

Review for Handyman Cans, LLC - 6882 Wellington Rd, Manassas, VA - 39187836

10/30/2020

All went well. Dumpster delivered on time, customer service is great

Description of Work
Trash dumpster

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

10/06/2020

Easy to work with and very flexible. Delivered more than they promised. What more could I want?

Description of Work
Delivered and picked up container for yard waste

Work Completed On 09/26/2020

08/19/2020

Perfect! Lovely company to work with.

Description of Work
Garbage skip

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

08/03/2020

Very well. Everything went very well.

Description of Work
Placed / Picked up a dumpster

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

07/24/2020

Everything went really smooth, driver gave me a call to let me know that the trash can was delivered. We loved the fact the he put 2*4 to protect the driveway. Price was great. I will work with them int he future for sure. Very happy

Description of Work
Trash construction

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

07/05/2020

Handyman Cans were very friendly and professional from the first contact to the last. Lisa in the office was courteous, professional and friendly and was she was able to answer any and all questions I had. She explained all my options thoroughly and was very helpful in my choice of cans. John delivered my can, and he was great! He was very professional as well and he dropped my can exactly where I...

Description of Work
Rented a residential dumpster.

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

06/16/2020

Per plan. Lisa was extremely friendly, helpful, and customer oriented. I called other companies and their attitude was “take it or leave it” not helpful. Handyman Can’s pricing beat competitors. Their drivers are also very helpful. I have used this company on multiple occasions and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Dumpster delivery and trash haul.

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate it very much. Glad we were able to help you with your Dumpster Rental. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any future Dumpster Rental needs. Denise Kidd - Marketing Manager

02/02/2018

The dumpster can arrived and was picked up when promised, the staff was very helpful and professional. Pricing was very competitive. The 12 yard dumpster can was perfect for what I needed it for! Will use them again for sure! Would recommend them to anyone I know! Hands down, the best Dumpster Rental Company out there!

Description of Work
Basement Cleanout

Work Completed On 01/13/2018

Helpers available to assist at an additional costs

No concrete at this time