Angela`s painting

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2011

4.4

8635 liberia ave

Manassas, VA 20110

We are a full service painting contractor with over three decades of experience in making the Northern Virginia beautiful. Our Company is fully licensed female owned minority firm. In order to create a tradition of excellence our reputation is built one project at a time. We realize our future depends on your satisfaction. Our professional craftspeople are passionate about the services and experience we provide. We choose our employees carefully to represent our reputation, as much for their honesty as for their skill set. We pride ourselves on the quality because we believe our clients deserve the best....

05/30/2017

Jeanine C.

One of us had had a previously positive experience with Angela so we chose her for our project. We approved the paint sample but found the gray to look totally blue once the first room was completed. Angela insisted it was a true gray and treated us like we were overreacting. We were totally prepared to buy new paint at that time, admitting our error. We deferred to her judgment but the problem only continued. We were totally ready to stop and regroup midway through the second level. At this point we were told we might as well complete the job because the blue gray would be a better base than the original white. We stupidly payed her expecting a sizable discount on a redo of walls only. Angela came back with a bid for the FULL ORIGINAL PRICE with no recognition of her part in the problem and no willingness to negotiate (even though ceilings, trim, & 2 bathrooms needed no work). All of this could have been resolved successfully at two critical junctures. Now we feel completely manipulated, deceived, and taken.

Description of Work
Full interior painting of a town home.

11/03/2015

Eunice R.

Description of Work
She painted the entire interior of our home.

07/28/2014

Debra S.

Angela and her crew did a wonderful job. We had many different paints, and paint surfaces that were beautifully painted. Our home was powerwashed as well as the garage. The deck looks brand new! Angela's crew worked as hard as she did and were very polite. We made some last minute changes in what we wanted painted and she was very easy to work with to achieve our goals. She takes great pride in her work and we felt like she was taking as much care of our home as she would with hers!

Description of Work
Painted kitchen, reading nook, hallway, living room, dining room,outside front and side doors, bathroom, powerwashed entire house, garage, and deck.

Category pressure washing, interior painters

06/04/2014

demetrius S.

The men that were doing the painting spoke no English so it was hard to communicate what we needed done. I respect the fact that Angela is a small business trying to help others but I think it may be to the determent of her company. After they left we noticed paint splatters on one wall in the bathroom (clove color splatter on beige), the fellow who painted the kitchen had chocolate colored paint on the baseboard and pantry door that were white and it wasn't cleaned up, shortly after my son's room was painted the paint began to peel off the wall. We have several spots where the previous color is leaking through. Overall it was just a bad experience, it looks like we did the job ourselves. Angela is very pleasant to talk with and she seems to really care about her business but sadly I would not use this company again.

Description of Work
Painted my a wall in my kitchen, a wall in the hall, a bedroom and touched up two other bedrooms and a small bathroom closet. The major portion of the job was a basement tv room.

09/20/2013

gale L.

After working with a color consultant in choosing colors for the majority of my homes builders white rooms and ceilings I got estimates on having the work done.The consultant recommended two painters, one Angela's Painting. Angela was also on Angies List .She called very promptly and came out and gave me her estimate. I hired her to do the work and am very pleased with the decision as the work done was excellent, reasonable and completed in a very quick and professional manner ( three full days of work for 3-5 people and 35 gal. of paint ) Angela is a wonderful person to work with, she was willing to accomdate our needs. Three rooms with high ceilings were to have only ceilings painted. I did not want to remove the window treatments so they fully covered the walls to protect from any paint drops. Angela is on site and works with her crew and she is an excellent painter herself. She double checked the work and the color choices and where each was to go so there no mistakes as to what was to be painted ( there were about 10 different colors ) I was a little nervous at first about the varied choices and what should and should not be painted. It turned out to be painless and we were very happy with the results. I felt very comfortable with Angela who is a lovely lady !!!!!!! I would use her again without hesitation. All the painters were neat, cleaned up when they finished, I have found no problem areas. Both coats look good and I have found nothing that needs a touch up.

Description of Work
Interior painting of majority of my home

04/27/2013

Rachel L.

Angela was prompt and honest. Her estimate was fair was competitive. Her estimate was emailed to us the day after her visit. We had plans to do business with Angela's business but we had to use our funds earmarked for painting costs toward some unexpected medical bills. We plan to contact Angela further down the road when we plan to start our painting project.

Description of Work
Estimate given for townhouse painting.

04/09/2013

CARLA R.

Everything went great, See above comments.

Description of Work
Angela and her crew did an AMAZING job. She was extremely responsive and was very quick to return our request for a quote. She met us at the house the next day and emailed us the quote the same day. It was a great price to do the WHOLE HOUSE. This included: 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Living, Dining Room, Den, Sun Room and Nook. Additionally, we requested and the quote included ALL TRIM, that included baseboard, crown molding, door facing and ALL interior doors. The mended multiple holes and did great caulking in all room that needed it. Finally, the painted the inside of ALL the closets in the house to include the laudry room. The work was done in 2 days. Angela and her crew were quiet, polite, and the attention to detail was REMARKABLE. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND ANGELA TO ANYONE NEEDING AN INTERIOR PAINT JOB.

04/08/2013

Lisa B.

Angela was recommended to me by an interior decorator, and she initiated contact with me right away. We got all the details taken care of very quickly and they were able to do the work within 2 weeks of the estimate. They took 3 days to complete my 1250-sq-ft townhome, and came back to do a few touchups a couple days later with no questions. They stayed until I was satisfied. I would definitely recommend Angela's painting. I paid exactly what she quoted me, which was THOUSANDS less than every other painter I got quotes from (3 others). She also did the work in half the time as the others quoted. The results are beautiful. Everyone comments on how wonderful my house looks when they come over and I owe it to Angela and her team!!

Description of Work
Entire interior of 3-story townhouse repainted, including touchups on trim and ceilings.

04/03/2013

Jennifer A.

Angela was a total pleasure to work with. She responded to my call immediately and came over the next day to give me an estimate. She provided it quickly, it was extremely reasonable and I decided to hire her. She and her 3 man crew showed up on time and immediately set to work. They were considerate of the fact that my children were in the house for part of the time. I was impressed at how quickly they worked and how nice everything looked as they progressed. They completed the work much quicker than I expected, and did it well. I asked them to remove several lights and cabinets from the wall to paint under them, and they did it with no problem. The touchups were done quickly. Angela and her team were easy to work and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I hired Angela and her crew to paint about 4000 sq. feet of the interior of my home. She was recommended to me by the color consultant I worked with to choose paint colors. The scope of work included the entire main floor (a large foyer, dining, kitchen, family, living, sunroom including most of the ceilings), 4 bedrooms, and 3 bathrooms. I did not need all the trim done, but did have some of it touched up. Almost every room was painted a different color and I had many of the ceilings painted a color as well. I was thrilled with the results. Angela and her team worked quickly, completing the work in only 4 days, but paid great attention to detail and protected everything well. They made repairs in the drywall where necessary and the lines along the ceiling were perfect throughout the house. I cannot imagine that anyone would have done a better job than was done. Before she left, Angela told me to call her if we found any areas needing touchup. As with any paint job of this size, we did find a few places and Angela came over and made sure everything was perfect. I plan on hiring her to do the remaining areas when we are ready.

03/27/2013

Scott B.

Absolutely outstanding ... please read my description of the services provided (sorry, I'm new to Angie's list, so my comments may be out of order) Angela's price was the best and her quality of work exceeded our expectations.

Description of Work
We got a recommendation from a friend about Angela, and from the start, she was exactly what we were looking for. Her attention to detail started as she walked in the front door to do our estimate and noticed some over spray, commenting that it was unacceptable. Angela has a strong sense of ownership ... her reputation is on the line, and she takes it very seriously. Angela is very hands-on and has a crew of painters that has worked with her for years ... no random "pick-up" laborers. We had her paint our entire house (interior) and Angela made suggestions that saved money. She was extremely particular about the quality of the job. (The quality of their work truly exceeded our expectations) Angela estimated 3 to 4 days and finished in 3 (despite a snow storm that shut down the Federal Government!). Angela's team was always punctual and they were respectful of our home. And to top it off, her pricing was very competitive, and when we added a few things along the way, she didn't gouge us. Bottom line: Angela did an outstanding job ... she has my highest recommendation .... in fact, she's painting a house today for a friend of ours because I recommended her ... and it looks great!

03/19/2013

Jack Y.

Angela, thank you so much for the wonderful job you and your company did. Our home looks beautiful. You have done a wonderful job. I thank Christine Barringer from Home At Last for the referral. I would not hesitate to refer you to anyone. I just wish I had more painting to be done just so that you could do it! I would use your services again without any reservations.

Description of Work
Angela's painting was referred to me my Christine Barringer, owner from Home At Last. Angela Blair was prompt in her contact with me and was able to give me an estimate by email within a day. The minute she left I knew this was the person I wanted to do business with. We hired Angela's Painting to paint the entire interior of our home. I had received multiple estimates from several companies. I felt completely at ease with her from the very start. Her estimate was reasonable in price compared to others. Angela uses quality paint, and has high standards she expects from her employees. She was present overseeing and also painting along side her employees. Angela and her crew were clean, tidy, and punctual, and I felt comfortable leaving my home while they worked. They took great care of our furniture, covering and using clean covers in each room. My experience with Angela was positive and stress- free. Excellent job.

02/26/2013

Chris B.

We used a color specialist (see review for Home At Last Decor Consultation after we moved into our new home and she recommended Angela's Painting Service, a woman owned business. Christine (owner of Home At Last Decor) told us that if we wanted her to she would pass her report on to Angela as well. We asked that she do so. The next morning we got a call from Angela and she scheduled a time to see us that Saturday. On Sunday we received a written estimate that was an all inclusive price and a price not to be exceeded. It was extremely reasonable and competitive considering that she was going to paint our three bedroom, two and a half bath condo. We scheduled the work to be done on the 25th of February. She arrived (with her three person crew) precisely on time and, as she had promised, the work was completed by the end of Feb. 26. The work was excellent. I would highly recommend Angela to anyone in the Northern Virginia area with painting needs.

Description of Work
Angela and her crew arrived and immediately started laying drop cloths and covering all furniture with painter's plastic wrap. They examined all surfaces for cracks, nail pops, patches required and sanding. Angela went through and marked the walls indicating to her crew what paints went where. They gave each wall two coats and all the paint used was the same brand and grade as we had requested.

CertaPro Painters Of Springfield

At CertaPro Painters®, our promise has always been that of Certainty -- reassuring our customers of a worry-free and easy property improvement experience. While times may have changed, CertaPro Painters® local service and expertise remains the same. Your satisfaction is our top priority. Schedule our free estimate today. CertaPro Painters® of Springfield, VA offers the best house painting services. In addition to expert interior and exterior house painting, our team offers a variety of home improvement services including drywall repair, wallpaper installation, and others. We will show up on time, be respectful of you and your property, and deliver what we promise. Keep reading to learn more about areas we serve and about how you can get your free estimate

Friendly Painting And Contracting INC

Friendly Painting & Construction INC is premier painting and home remodeling contractor in the Washington Metropolitan region for over 20 years. We have 12 professional employees can handle top level painting service and full line of home remodeling services. We do accept credit card and check for payment. Our Virginia license number 2705 129520A , Maryland license number MHIC 92480. For estimate call Tom Seo at 571-225-1756 or Sam Kim at 571-225-6112

Potts Brothers LLC

Interior & exterior painting, kitchen, bathrooms & basement remodeling. Award winning. New in 2019 home elevators We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Exterior/Interior painting