Deciding on a material for your next masonry project? Concrete blocks and bricks share some advantages but have key differences. This guide breaks it down.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Lynchburg, VA
There are 2 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Lynchburg
- Capital Masonry LLCApproximately 9' x 18' cavity was filled in. Pour new concrete porch floor. Mike Cadle, personally did the estimate and made certain the job gets done correctly. Excellent and outstanding. Gave me discount for senior citizen, plus Angie's List member discount. Work was done on schedule.
- Stinnette Masonry & Son'sStinnette Masonry and Sons did a great job. This started as a smallish job and became bigger than we thought. The cost was very reasonable, and it looks fantastic. Very professional crew, on time and made it all look great.
- Stinnette Masonry & Son'sJunior Stinnette and his crew are professionals in every sense of the word. We hired them to do the stonework on our new home and We are in awe of the job they did. We have since hired them to come and do the stonework on our outdoor steps. Soon we will bring them back for the retaining wall and fire pit. We highly recommend them
- MIGHTY OAK CONTRACTORSMattioli is difficult to schedule because he is in high demand. But once he is scheduled, he comes through just as promised. He starts his long days early, and keeps the worksite as neat and orderly as possible. He is very competent with regard to issues related to building code, drainage and structural soundness. Most importantly he has a fabulous eye for color, shape, detail. He very carefully selects the stone he uses not just to match, but to complement existing structures and shapes
- K & W MasonryKenny Pollard did a super job from start to finish. We had contacted many chimney repair people, most of whom would not even follow up with us after they looked at the job, flat out said they couldn't , or gave us an astronomical price. Kenny was a godsend. He was very optimistic about the job (which was difficult as the roof has a very high pitch) and always worked out ways to overcome problems he encountered along the way. A hydraulic lift was required to do the job. He was tenacious in finding the right size and at the best price. He did a few extra things at the end that made the job look more complete and professional that we had not even thought of. He thoroughly cleaned up the worksite at the completion of the work The cost of the job was VERY reasonable and did not change once he got into the repair. Having the chimneys repaired has made this old house look more substantial and ready to survive another 100 years! Kenny was very easy to get along with and kept the lines of communication going during the whole project .We will definitely use him again for any type of masonry work we have
- All Seasons Chimney & Masonry LLCRick came out and gave us a quote. They asked for half down, and scheduled our work. When it was too hot to work, Rick called and said they would be out later in the week when the weather cooled down, since mortar does not bond well if it's too hot out. That was fine with me. They rebuilt a portion of the chimney, let it set up for a few days, then completed that work. They came out a few days after that and repaired some other masonry. Rick explained everything as they worked, was prompt with his phone calls, and they showed up when they said they would. Their workmanship was excellent
- Mark Smith MasonryHe did a really good job. He was really good. The work was great. He was quick and complete. The work was much better than what was done before. It was a very good experience.
- Fast Track ConstructionHis name is Robert Clark. It was horrible. He did wonderful work when he was here. It was supposed to be a 3 weeks renovation and it took 2 months. He had his brother-in-law come and help him finish everything. He went to my lake cottage a couple of weeks ago to do a deck and a kitchen renovation. I can't say enough about the guy that came and finished the work. He did good work when he was here but he was never here. He was always leaving to go do other jobs. His ex-brother-in-law that he brought in was here every day from 8-5 and he did beautiful work. He finished everything at my house and also at my cottage. He does good work. The ex-brother-in-law did the deck, stone countertop and other masonry work. The price was good but he overcharged me on the floor
- 1A+ Masonry RestorationQuick response to estimate. Promised service between Nov 5 -15. Indicated it would take about 1 week to complete. Showed up Nov 9th without materials or tools to do the job. Left to find tools and materials for the job. Showed up Nov 10th without materials or tools to do the job. Left to find tools and materials for the job. Showed up Nov 11. I made the request that they only do what they could finish that day. They indicated I didn't understand how the work was done. I canceled the contract. I have not seen the deposit
Last update on August 1, 2020
Masonry Contractors in Lynchburg
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
When you start to notice small cracks or damaged sections of a brick wall, it needs your attention. Use this guide to handle minor brick wall repairs.
You can hire a professional to fix a decaying brick wall, or you can save money and do it yourself by learning how to tuckpoint brick using the steps below.
Find masonry contractors in
- Madison Heights,
- Spout Spring,
- Lynch Station,
- Buena Vista,
masonry contractors in Lynchburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- All-In-One Home Solutions LLC5115 Benois Rd.
Roanoke, Virginia 24018
- All-In-One Home Solutions LLC
- Carolina Brothers Construction llc1104 Emerson Lake Dr
Knightdale, North Carolina 27545
- Carolina Brothers Construction llc
- Innovative Custom Solutions, LLC1141 Dillons Way
Bedford, Virginia 24523
- Innovative Custom Solutions, LLC
- Mark Smith Masonry25 Rolling Meddows
Lexington, Virginia 24450
- Mark Smith Masonry
- Pyramid Masonry & Chimney Lining Co3836 Churchville Ave
Churchville, Virginia 24421
- Pyramid Masonry & Chimney Lining Co
- Romano Builders1262 Redfields Rd
Appomattox, Virginia 24522
- Romano Builders
- Stinnette Masonry & Son's128 Grove Ave
Madison Heights, Virginia 24572
- Stinnette Masonry & Son's
- William Coles1148 Faith Ln
Bedford, Virginia 24523
- William Coles