Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Concord, VA
There are 1 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Concord
- Capital Masonry LLCApproximately 9' x 18' cavity was filled in. Pour new concrete porch floor. Mike Cadle, personally did the estimate and made certain the job gets done correctly. Excellent and outstanding. Gave me discount for senior citizen, plus Angie's List member discount. Work was done on schedule.
- Stinnette Masonry & Son'sStinnette Masonry and Sons did a great job. This started as a smallish job and became bigger than we thought. The cost was very reasonable, and it looks fantastic. Very professional crew, on time and made it all look great.
- Stinnette Masonry & Son'sJunior Stinnette and his crew are professionals in every sense of the word. We hired them to do the stonework on our new home and We are in awe of the job they did. We have since hired them to come and do the stonework on our outdoor steps. Soon we will bring them back for the retaining wall and fire pit. We highly recommend them
- MIGHTY OAK CONTRACTORSMattioli is difficult to schedule because he is in high demand. But once he is scheduled, he comes through just as promised. He starts his long days early, and keeps the worksite as neat and orderly as possible. He is very competent with regard to issues related to building code, drainage and structural soundness. Most importantly he has a fabulous eye for color, shape, detail. He very carefully selects the stone he uses not just to match, but to complement existing structures and shapes
- All Seasons Chimney & Masonry LLCRick came out and gave us a quote. They asked for half down, and scheduled our work. When it was too hot to work, Rick called and said they would be out later in the week when the weather cooled down, since mortar does not bond well if it's too hot out. That was fine with me. They rebuilt a portion of the chimney, let it set up for a few days, then completed that work. They came out a few days after that and repaired some other masonry. Rick explained everything as they worked, was prompt with his phone calls, and they showed up when they said they would. Their workmanship was excellent
- K & W MasonryKenny Pollard did a super job from start to finish. We had contacted many chimney repair people, most of whom would not even follow up with us after they looked at the job, flat out said they couldn't , or gave us an astronomical price. Kenny was a godsend. He was very optimistic about the job (which was difficult as the roof has a very high pitch) and always worked out ways to overcome problems he encountered along the way. A hydraulic lift was required to do the job. He was tenacious in finding the right size and at the best price. He did a few extra things at the end that made the job look more complete and professional that we had not even thought of. He thoroughly cleaned up the worksite at the completion of the work The cost of the job was VERY reasonable and did not change once he got into the repair. Having the chimneys repaired has made this old house look more substantial and ready to survive another 100 years! Kenny was very easy to get along with and kept the lines of communication going during the whole project .We will definitely use him again for any type of masonry work we have
- Mark Smith MasonryHe did a really good job. He was really good. The work was great. He was quick and complete. The work was much better than what was done before. It was a very good experience.
- Fast Track ConstructionHis name is Robert Clark. It was horrible. He did wonderful work when he was here. It was supposed to be a 3 weeks renovation and it took 2 months. He had his brother-in-law come and help him finish everything. He went to my lake cottage a couple of weeks ago to do a deck and a kitchen renovation. I can't say enough about the guy that came and finished the work. He did good work when he was here but he was never here. He was always leaving to go do other jobs. His ex-brother-in-law that he brought in was here every day from 8-5 and he did beautiful work. He finished everything at my house and also at my cottage. He does good work. The ex-brother-in-law did the deck, stone countertop and other masonry work. The price was good but he overcharged me on the floor
- 1A+ Masonry RestorationQuick response to estimate. Promised service between Nov 5 -15. Indicated it would take about 1 week to complete. Showed up Nov 9th without materials or tools to do the job. Left to find tools and materials for the job. Showed up Nov 10th without materials or tools to do the job. Left to find tools and materials for the job. Showed up Nov 11. I made the request that they only do what they could finish that day. They indicated I didn't understand how the work was done. I canceled the contract. I have not seen the deposit
Masonry Contractors in Concord
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in the concrete and masonry industries, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today
- Business Description:We offer any type of masonry. Brick, Block, Rock. Sidewalks, Foundations, chimneys, All Brick houses No job to big or small.Recent Review:Stinnette Masonry and Sons did a great job. This started as a smallish job and became bigger than we thought. The cost was very reasonable, and it looks fantastic. Very professional crew, on time and made it all look greatKathy M.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:All types of commercial and residential masonry
- Business Description:Locally owned. We have the ability to repair brick to original. We are the experts at restoring damaged, cracked, & loose mortar in steps, sidewalks, foundations, etc.Recent Review:EXCELLENT WORK AS WELL AS WONDERFUL PEOPLE TO WORK WITH!Linda W.
- Business Description:I have been in buisness for 25 yrs and have never recieved A single complaint or call back for inatecuate workmanship, only contacted to do more work.I have had A Class A builders license in the state of Virginia for the past 11 yrs and am fully insured.I qoute the work and perform the work,I do not send estimators out and then send subcontractors out to do the work. If there will be the need for A subcontractor I will let you know up-front. I can handle all of your needs, small repairs/l..Recent Review:I think their price was reasonable but just slightly high. It was good workmanship. The owner was here all the time. They could have done a couple things a little better but it was okay. He was very responsive.Brian G.
- Business Description:Welcome to Shrader Stone, where we create to-die-for spaces by specializing in Stone Patios, Stone Fireplaces, Outdoor Kitchens, and Entrance Signs in Lynchburg, Charlottesville, and throughout Central Virginia. We are a fully insured LLC with business license. Please see our website for our project galleries: www.ShraderStone.com. Corey Shrader founded the company in 2008 and has been designing unique, handcrafted projects for more than 10 years. Your project will be individually designed..
- Business Description:A medium sized construction company 4-5 personnel. The company's main focus is additions, remodeling and custom residential projects. In the 35 years of business we have completed thousands of residential projects. Visit our web site then give us a call
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company. We do all jobs small and big. Our prices are the best around, we encourage you to come get a free estimate.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Concord
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Custom Crafters Construction Co. Inc5121 Boonsboro Rd
- Custom Crafters Construction Co. Inc
- Davis Stone Work49 Parkwood Drive
- Davis Stone Work
- Evans Masonry125 tip lane .
- Evans Masonry
- Home Maintenance Solutions Inc.325 Burr Oak Rd
- Home Maintenance Solutions Inc.
- K & W Masonry1297 Sunburst Rd
- K & W Masonry
- Lasting impression services
- Lasting impression services
- M&T Handyman and home repair8260 Gladys rd.
- M&T Handyman and home repair
- Pyramid Masonry & Chimney Lining Co3836 Churchville Ave
- Pyramid Masonry & Chimney Lining Co
- William Coles1148 Faith Ln
- William Coles