Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Gloucester, VA
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Gloucester
- Cairns SurveyingI would highly recommend Cairns Surveying to anyone that needs any type of property surveying. They were FANTASTIC to work with regarding responsiveness, timeliness, the quality of their service and cost. Andrea is a total delight! She was the first to respond to my request for an estimate and followed through on every promise. The crew was exceptionally professional and thorough. I’ve already sent my neighbor their contact information. Nothing speaks louder regarding customer satisfaction that a referral of 100+% satisfaction read less
- Thurber Engineering and Land SurveyingI highly recommend Jim Thurber and his associate, he performed a property survey for me in Montross Virginia. Jim was very thorough in all aspects of the survey; excellent communication, punctual, answering all question, competing the survey and a reasonable price.
- Thurber Engineering and Land SurveyingArrived on time and was very thorough. I was very pleased with his work ethic and the amount I paid.
- Thurber Engineering and Land SurveyingEven though I did not use the service due to a unexpected change of plan, I would hire this company if and when I need the service based on the responsiveness and professionalism of the company.
- Thurber Engineering and Land SurveyingJim was extremely responsive. He replied immediately after my web inquiry and set up a service time almost instantly. Then, when I changed my mind on the level of service I needed, he was accommodating and understanding. Resulting product was professional and thorough. A great service provider!
- MGI Land Surveying, LLCThey were able to get the work done and get us the certificate in just a few days. They were very professional and got us exactly what we needed. I would definitely hire them again.
- AES Consulting EngineersThey showed up a few days earlier then what was scheduled, but that worked out for me since I happened to have that day off work. Plus it didn't matter much since they did not have to come inside for anything. I had to pay before they would do the work, but that makes sense to me since it was just for a single house and not a larger company. The people at the office were very friendly as were the surveyors that showed up at my house. Overall a good experience read less
- NEWMAN SURVEYINGI left a message to inquire about thier service offernings, they returned my call the same day. Also they provided a written list of sesrvices, cost and estimated time slots available the same day via email. very responsive, curteous and professional.
- Thurber Engineering and Land SurveyingI spent around $200. He's really responsive, professional, meets appointments and does what he says he will do. I would recommend him.
- Land Survey Solutions PLLCThey did a great job. Showed up on short notice and surveyed a difficult, rocky, and steep mountain property. Professional and pleasant and very thorough.
Land Surveyors in Gloucester
- Business Description:Free EstimatesRecent Review:It was a very good experience overall.Young K.
- Business Description:www.cairnssurvey.us We are a family owned and operated land surveying company based in Madison, Virginia. Our professional land surveyor services include the following: Boundary and Mortgage Surveys of all sizes Family Transfers and Administrative subdivisions Drainfield Plats/New Construction Layout Boundary Resolutions/Property Line Marking Our surveyor services include the conducting of boundary and mortgage surveys for Title and Settlement Companies, Real Estate Attorneys, and Realtors to.. read lessRecent Review:Reschedule Several times put the well site at the wrong place we had to have her come out again it cost us another $450 and put us back on time frame of 3 months having to have county re approve. Absolute worst read lessRegina B.
- Business Description:Your yard will look its absolute best after trusting All Landscaping Services as your ground maintenance architect. From tree service, to excavating, and even auto towing, we do it all.Recent Review:David and amp; his crew came out to my mother and amp; father-in-laws house as expected and did all of the yard work, removed 3 trees that were taken down and cleaned everything from top to bottom. I would highly recommend this company to any one, they will not be dissapointed. They do the work like they would treat their own family. After the job is over and they leave, you know they have done exactly what you wanted and for the quoted price. You will not be sorry. I am and will be asking for their services in the future. <br / read lessJune L.
- Business Description:Local Small Construction Business with direct affiliates to House Cleaner and Electrician. Family Owned & Operated 3 Employees with ability to hire as needed for larger Jobs. Have and will Travel within and out of state, Liscensed and Insured read lessRecent Review:Wonderful service, friendly, professional, and efficient. <br />Amanda M.
- Business Description:50+ Years of Surveying in Louisa and surrounding counties. Specializing in Lake Anna Area. We handle all projects from Subdivisions to residential Line marking.
- Business Description:Land Planning and SuvryeingRecent Review:They did a great job. Showed up on short notice and surveyed a difficult, rocky, and steep mountain property. Professional and pleasant and very thorough. <br />Aimee K.
- Business Description:We are a small Marine Construction company located in West Point, Virginia. We are local experts and have been operating in Eastern Virginia since 1980. Dockmaster's specializes in customized dock design and building, boat lifts, boat houses, shore revetment, dock and deck restoration, and pressure washing. We offer free permit work for customers who sign on for full work. Please call today to schedule a complimentary consultation read less
- Business Description:We are a subcontracting construction businessRecent Review:We had some delays from the manufacturer getting the new window but Eagle did a great job keeping us informed on the status.Glenn M.
- Business Description:Roth Environmental, LLC provides a full service of environmental investigations and assessments to assist our clients in achieving their project goals. Roth Environmental works to determine if any potential constraints are present that could affect proposed development or improvements on a property read lessRecent Review:He was prompt and timely. Very professional. He went above and beyond to work with local city officials to meet their exact requirements. Without his help I wouldn't have closed on the property.Richard H.
- Business Description:Dzinbild is a full service General Construction Company owned by Gene C. Layne, Jr., CCM, an experienced certified construction manager who has managed over $500 million dollars of quality design and construction for the past 30 years read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
- Locust Hill
- Gloucester Point
- Glouster Point
- West Point
- White Stone
land surveyors in Gloucester
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bell Land Surveys LLC30 Industrial Dr # 1B
- Bell Land Surveys LLC
- Cairns Surveying1583 Nethers Rd
- Cairns Surveying
- EAGLE RIVER CONSTRUCTIONPO Box 440 2151 NORTHUMBERLAND HWY
- EAGLE RIVER CONSTRUCTION
- Land Survey Solutions PLLCPO Box 1960
- Land Survey Solutions PLLC
- MGI Land Surveying, LLC6955 Sunset Rd
- MGI Land Surveying, LLC
- Pyramid Land Development Solutions7476 New Ridge Rd
- Pyramid Land Development Solutions