When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in White Stone, VA
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in White Stone
- Cairns SurveyingI would highly recommend Cairns Surveying to anyone that needs any type of property surveying. They were FANTASTIC to work with regarding responsiveness, timeliness, the quality of their service and cost. Andrea is a total delight! She was the first to respond to my request for an estimate and followed through on every promise. The crew was exceptionally professional and thorough. I’ve already sent my neighbor their contact information. Nothing speaks louder regarding customer satisfaction that a referral of 100+% satisfaction
- Thurber Engineering and Land SurveyingI highly recommend Jim Thurber and his associate, he performed a property survey for me in Montross Virginia. Jim was very thorough in all aspects of the survey; excellent communication, punctual, answering all question, competing the survey and a reasonable price.
- Thurber Engineering and Land SurveyingEven though I did not use the service due to a unexpected change of plan, I would hire this company if and when I need the service based on the responsiveness and professionalism of the company.
- Thurber Engineering and Land SurveyingArrived on time and was very thorough. I was very pleased with his work ethic and the amount I paid.
- Thurber Engineering and Land SurveyingI spent around $200. He's really responsive, professional, meets appointments and does what he says he will do. I would recommend him.
- Land Survey Solutions PLLCThey did a great job. Showed up on short notice and surveyed a difficult, rocky, and steep mountain property. Professional and pleasant and very thorough.
- Thurber Engineering and Land SurveyingJim was extremely responsive. He replied immediately after my web inquiry and set up a service time almost instantly. Then, when I changed my mind on the level of service I needed, he was accommodating and understanding. Resulting product was professional and thorough. A great service provider!
- Thurber Engineering and Land SurveyingJim did an excellent job! He got back to me quickly and was very reasonably priced...about half what the title company wanted. The survey only took about an hour, and he was on time, professional, and personable. He even installed metal bars when they were missing or mangled. I would definitely hire him again if I need to survey anything else in this area
- Thurber Engineering and Land SurveyingJim was very easy to deal with and his PayPal account made the payment procedure a snap. He was responsive at every turn and got the job done quickly.
- NEWMAN SURVEYINGI left a message to inquire about thier service offernings, they returned my call the same day. Also they provided a written list of sesrvices, cost and estimated time slots available the same day via email. very responsive, curteous and professional.
Land Surveyors in White Stone
- Business Description:www.cairnssurvey.us We are a family owned and operated land surveying company based in Madison, Virginia. Our professional land surveyor services include the following: Boundary and Mortgage Surveys of all sizes Family Transfers and Administrative subdivisions Drainfield Plats/New Construction Layout Boundary Resolutions/Property Line Marking Our surveyor services include the conducting of boundary and mortgage surveys for Title and Settlement Companies, Real Estate Attorneys, and Realtors to..Recent Review:Cairns Surveying was prompt & very responsive. They fit us in as quickly as their scheduled & the weather would allow. They completed the job & met me in person to deliver originals for recording. The neighbor to this property was no picnic to work with, moving markers & trying to scare them off. Throughout the process Cairns was professional & courteous in spite of his efforts to get them off the job. I would definitely hire them againTiffany F.
- Business Description:Free Estimates
- Business Description:Local Small Construction Business with direct affiliates to House Cleaner and Electrician. Family Owned & Operated 3 Employees with ability to hire as needed for larger Jobs. Have and will Travel within and out of state, Liscensed and InsuredRecent Review:<p>He came out soon after I called for review of problem. Got parts and returned soon after and completed repairs. While there he also helped to reinstall a piece of siding that had blow off. Quick work and well done.</p> <p><br /></p> <br /Diane A.
- Business Description:I am a one man shop specializing in environmental consulting for natural resource issues encountered during land development. I have worked in this field since 1990. Billing is conducted monthly with payment due in 30 days. Estimates are free, and are provided in writing
- Business Description:We are a locally owned firm offering professional land surveying services to private, commerical and municipal clients throughout Virginia. We also cater to the private residential homeowner.
- Business Description:We are a subcontracting construction business
- Business Description:Transportation/Utility Design, Traffic, Land Development and Planning, Surveying, Right-of-way Acquisition, Environmental, Construction Engineering and Inspection, Structural, Litigation Support
- Business Description:Land Planning and Suvryeing
- Business Description:Your yard will look its absolute best after trusting All Landscaping Services as your ground maintenance architect. From tree service, to excavating, and even auto towing, we do it all.Recent Review:On a Saturday because I knew the area would be unoccupied I went to the Brooke VRE lot to fly my DJI Phantom 2 quadcopter. I had been flying around for about five (5) minutes when the wind began to pick up. As I was flying it back towards me to land a strong downdraft pushed the vehicle into a tree. It was caught up towards the top well over 60 feet. After coordination with CSX and the SherriIff's Department I sought professional help to retrieve the vehicle; the fire department was unable to help. I decided that a 'tree service' would afford the safest and most effective retrieval. I contacted and quot;All Landscaping Servicesand quot; via their main office number. As it was the weekend I was expecting to have to leave a message and they would get back to me during normal business hours. A recorded message indicated I could leave a message or call a cell phone, number provided. I called the cell and was connected with Mr Kearns. He collected some initial information and said he would come meet me to further analyze the situation and discuss options...he was there within 5 minutes. We further discussed the situation, he made visual note of the quadcopter location and other information necessary to determine a plan for extraction. He presented options, and we agreed given time of day, lack of available light, and the cold weather to wait until the next morning for the retrieval. He set a specific time to meet after establishing my understanding and agreement with the plan. The next morning he called me before the scheduled meet time, updated me on needed equipment and his climber's preparedness. He confirmed the meet time and said he would call me when he was en-route. A short time later, he called and we met back at the VRE lot. Mr. Kearns once again explained the plan and the climber put on his climbing and safety gear and began the ascent. As it was going to take a number of minutes and the temperature was below freezing, Mr. Kearns started his truck back up, cranked up the heat and invited me in to keep warm. We talked about further details and the plan on how to safely retrieve the drone once the climber got within reach. Within a reasonably short time considering safety factors for the climber and a shared concern to protect the drone from damage the retrieval was complete, drone was safe, no damage. <br />Mr. Kearns and his staff where professional, highly competent, and showed true concern for my situation. In all, job we'll done! <br />I'll be sure to give him a call when I have more traditional tree and landscaping services, and fortunately now I know who to call if I ever need another drone retrieval. <br /Michael D.
- Business Description:Dzinbild is a full service General Construction Company owned by Gene C. Layne, Jr., CCM, an experienced certified construction manager who has managed over $500 million dollars of quality design and construction for the past 30 years
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in White Stone
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Cairns Surveying1583 Nethers Rd
Sperryville, Virginia 22740
- Cairns Surveying
- J & D Construction and Maintenance304 S Brown Street
Blackstone, Virginia 23824
- J & D Construction and Maintenance
- Land Survey Solutions PLLCPO Box 1960
Spotsylvania, Virginia 22553
- Land Survey Solutions PLLC
- MGI Land Surveying, LLC6955 Sunset Rd
Spotsylvania, Virginia 22551
- MGI Land Surveying, LLC
- Pyramid Land Development Solutions7476 New Ridge Rd
Hanover, Maryland 21076
- Pyramid Land Development Solutions
- Roth Environmental LLC700 Prescott Cir
Newport News, Virginia 23602
- Roth Environmental LLC