Deep cleaning your dishwasher seems needless, right? Wrong. Cleaning your dishwasher is vital to its efficiency and functionality. Luckily, this guide contains all you need to know about how to take the plunge and deep clean your dishwasher.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Gate City, VA
There are 5 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Gate City
- McMurray Appliance RepairHe was able to fix it very rapidly. He was pleasant and very knowledgeable about what he was doing. I would highly recommend his service
- McMurray Appliance RepairHe immediately diagnosed the problem and ordered parts. Called the day they arrived and made an appointment to do repair. Has worked well ever since. He was very tidy inside and there was no clean up after he was gone. VERY reasonable rates. I have used him for other smaller jobs with the same results. I would Definitely recommend him to anyone
- Lane Thompson Heating & CoolingThis work was performed on a Sunday. I contacted their company late evening on Saturday. I am thoroughly pleased and highly recommend this company. Overall, they are very professional and knowledgeable of their trade. I have used them on numerous occasions, however this is my first review for them on Angie's List
- Lane Thompson Heating & CoolingCouldn't get the new thermostat programmed. I called Lane and they originally said they would be out the next day. THey call back later and were there in the afternoon. THe checked fuses, programmed the thermostat and checked the heat pump and them found a bad fuse in the furnace. THey replaced that and everything is working correctly. They were everything I could have asked for
- Lane Thompson Heating & CoolingResponse within an hour of my call, eliminated less expensive repairs first, and then discovered true problem which pleased my sense of proper approach. New motor was picked up quickly and installed well--even fixed vibration noise we thought was inherent. Price seemed reasonable and we're happy to have a warm house on coldest day of year
- Lane Thompson Heating & CoolingExcellent service. We were quoted $65 for a minimum 1hr non-emergency visit. Their technician gave a courtesy call prior to scheduled time and arrived promptly on time. It was quickly determined that the compressor was not starting, but was fully energized. The start capacitor tested OK, voltage draw was normal, and all pressures were good. The tech suspected an aging compressor, and attached an inline RapidStart device to assist the compressor on start-up. The RapidStart device resolved the issue and now the air conditioner works perfectly. The tech also confirmed a temperature drop of 20 degrees. I assumed the system needed a new compressor ,the hard-start / no-start issue began at the end of last summer for a few weeks and finally quit in late September. I put off getting help, not wanting to deal will It. Boy was I wrong! Lane Thompson could have easily convinced me to purchase a new compressor, but instead I received excellent service In the end the total was $230. I feel the price is a bit high, but "you get what you pay for" and we have a great running AC unit and peace of mind that unit will last for more years to come
- Mr. Appliance of The Tri-CitiesRepairman was excellent. Fridge needed repair to eliminate drain from freezing and replaced a on/off switch on the stove.
- Appliance AuthorityMr Thompson scheduled my estimate for the next day after I called. He arrived promptly at the scheduled time. My dryer complaint was that "it sounded like something had 'crawled' or 'slithered' somewhere in it and had got caught in a belt or something because the drum wouldn't turn". Mr Thompson had the dryer taken apart and "the slithering thing" which caused the problem removed quickly and 'Professionally'! He repaired, cleaned and gave me needed information on a few faults with my dryer duct work. He was in and out in around 60min and that included a run to the local hardware store. He was nice, friendly, professional and did an excellent job! I would highly recommend him for any job or task. He even give me an estimate and some facts about my washing machine while he was there when I inquired. Reasonably priced as well! This form asked for Photos.....and no I did not take a picture of the dead snake.....
- Sears Appliance RepairFine. Would have been nice to be notified that design flaw existed and needed to be replaced rather than waiting until we had a melting mess and had to call for repair.
- Brian's Appliance ServicesHe came and looked it over saying he wasn't sure parts were available. After checking his sources, he was not able to find part because the dishwasher was so old. He did not charge me for the visit.
Appliance Repair Experts in Gate City
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Repair all home appliances.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Appliance repair services for all brands of major appliances. Dryer repair Cooktop repair Refrigerator repair Washer repair Coffee system repair Range repair Oven repair Trash compactor repair Garbage disposal repair Ice machine repair Dishwasher repaiRecent Review:It went well. Daniel McMurray is very professional & thorough.Roberta M.
- Business Description:Michael Corder has been fixing all types of appliances ie. dishwasherswashersdryersovensrefridgeratorsmicrowavesfreezersvacuumsyou name it & Michael has given it new life.He has repaired these appliances at the best rate in town. So if something is on the blinkgive us a callyou won't be disappointed
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
Deals in Gate City for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
If you're gearing up for your next renovation, there's a solid chance you're tossing out a bunch of old materials. Find a dumpster rental service you can trust by looking out for these six signs.
Your washing machine sees a lot of use, so when it’s not working properly, it can really affect your day. Learn six tell-tale signs you need washing machine repair so you know when to hire a pro.
Find appliance repair services in
- Weber City
- Church Hill
- Mount Carmel
- Colonial Heights
- Fall Branch
- Big Stone Gap
- Piney Flats
- Bluff City
appliance repair services in Gate City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Easy Appliance Repair1104 e erwin rd
- Easy Appliance Repair
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Quality Appliance118 Auburn St
- Quality Appliance
- Warren Associates Development Inc507 Wood Ave
BIG STONE GAP, Virginia
- Warren Associates Development Inc