Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Gate City, VA
There are 9 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Gate City
- Blairs ConstructionExcellent is all I can say. I spent almost 20 years as a construction engineer in the military. I have never seen a crew work together so professionally and in sync. Work was done with each one knowing what to do and how to do without being told. All work was completed in 2 days. They completed the job and cleaned the work area after it was done. Their competency exceeds others in their field. Would definitely hire again. Concrete was poured faster and as well as any I have ever seen or been a part of. Good crew
- Master Servicesexcellent work although they brought wrong dehumidifier. Crew offered to come back within a week with correct unit (refurb) but I opted to pay more for the unit they had (new). Foreman was very good at explaining the work. Crawlspace is noticeably warmer and drier after five days.
- Master ServicesEvery thing went well. Showed up on time, clean work, Professional work and language. I waited a while before writing this to see how it worked. I must say I am pleased at this point. I had another system put in several years ago that did not work. I think this has solve my problem.
- Mr. Fix-It Home Improvements & Bath MastersThis remodel was a very positive experience. The many different crews that came to work; carpenters, painters, electrical, plumbing, siding, countertops.......etc. were all professional, punctual, and friendly. Mr. Dunn coordinated the work from start to finish. He was always very professional and willing to work with us with whatever changes we wanted. We were extremely satisfied with the work done and would definitely use Mr. Fix It again
- Mr. Fix-It Home Improvements & Bath MastersIn July we signed a contract. Darrell said he would start in September and the day after Labor day his crew showed up and started building the breeze way for the new tiny house. By the end of the week the breeze way was built and footers were poured for the house. The next weekend block was laid. Framing started within the minimum time allowed for block to cure. His crew had it framed, roofed, and windows in by the end of September. After the framing was completed my wife and I decided there was not enough room on first floor for a bedroom. We were thinking of adding a bedroom in basement. Darrell recommended we add bedroom to the side of the building. Good decision. He had the 12' X 12' addition framed and roofed within two days. This was done in middle of October. Rough plumbing was started and completed within a week along with rough electrical which took about two days. Building was insulated as soon as rough ins were completed which took one day. Drywall followed right after the insulation was done. Drywall was completed around Halloween. Initial painting took about a week and then floor installed. This was completed by Thanksgiving. Finished plumbing and electrical completed around 1st of December. Touch up painting and hvac were completed by 2nd week of December. Daughter and grandkids moved in new tiny house December 23. Merry Christmas. Darrell time line is impeccable
- Mr. Fix-It Home Improvements & Bath MastersOverall, we are EXTREMELY satisfied with this contractor! He was VERY dependable, honest, and professional. We were actually within days of going with another contractor for this job when a friend at work recommended Mr. Fix-It. After getting the quote from Darrell, he got the job. He came in at almost $5000 cheaper and delivered what we believed to be a far superior product that what we were going to be getting! Darrell's crew was always there when they said they would be, and they finished the job in a timely manner. They were very professional, and did very, very, very good work. The trim work on the screen room is immaculate. Even the electrician and siding guys were a pleasure to work with. We would recommend Darrell to ANYONE with complete confidence. In addition, he is great to work with (very flexible), communicates well and answers all phone calls and voice mail. We are NOT related or associated with Mr. Fix-It in any way other than for this job
- Mr. Fix-It Home Improvements & Bath MastersI could NOT be more pleased with the entire project from beginning to end. I was contacted every step of the way and informed who would be there each week to do their work. I was also informed of any delays necessary. All of the workers were very professional and performed excellent work.. They were also friendly and helpful whenever I had any questions. They were there promptly each day ready to work and at the end of each day, they cleaned up their work areas and hauled away any material to be trashed. I was very pleased to be able to add things to the project that I had originally forgoten. This was not a problem and was handled in a prompt and professional manner. I was also pleased to have various professionals give me suggstions on things I could do differently and they always added to my overall satisaction with the project.I am highly satisfied with every experience I have had during this project and would recomment Mr Fixit for any home project you might be considering
- Mr. Fix-It Home Improvements & Bath MastersThey did a great job with both the bathroom and screened in porch. The bathroom was completed before the school year started, which I had requested. The screened in porch is fantastic! They did a great job with everything- extending the roof, moving gutters, insulating one wall and the ceiling, installing electrical outlets and ceiling fans, covering all exposed wood, putting up siding, and installing the tile floor. All employees were pleasant and very careful about cleaning up every afternoon .There are several veterans working for the company. If we decide to finish our basement, we will definitely call Mr. Fix-It
- Quality Concrete ContractorsContacted Bryan with Quality Concrete contractors about my concrete needs. He came out quoted the job, got me on the schedule and performed all the work I needed. The crew was on time and worked non-stop. Did a great job.
- Quality Concrete ContractorsThis is a great, conscientious company that does quality work. They poured our driveway and also removed and replaced our old sidewalk. There were a couple of hiccups along the way but they persevered through them to start and finish on time. The sidewalk had a few issues that had to be resolved and were resolved. I think that working until 10:00 at night in order to start pouring first thing in the morning was a contributing factor. Very dedicated team! They're crew was absolutely great. They were professionals that knew what each person needed to do and they worked together as a very efficient team. They were also very friendly and helpful. Bryan and Mike were efficient contractors. They scheduled trucks and crews so there was no interruption in the workflow. They also communicated very well and they followed through in a timely manner every time. They'll actually answer their phones and emails! A job well done, thank you Bryan and Mike
Concrete Repair Contractors in Gate City
- Business Description:Master Services is your local, certified basement, crawl space, and foundation repair specialists. They specialize in professional services that improve the health and functionality of your below-grade space: Basement Waterproofing Crawl Space Repair Sump Pumps Foundation Repair Concrete Lifting and Leveling Humidity and Mold Control We will make your basement, crawl space, and foundation safe and usable. With free, no obligation estimates, patented products, and lifetime warranties you can r..Recent Review:They don't do this kind of work. Your service failed to match my needs.Karl S.
- Business Description:Integrity, Commitment, Experience We take the time and care to get every job done right the first time... With our talented team and years of experience, we can tackle even the toughest of projects. Offering both Commercial and Residential services, we are dedicated to providing you with the best experience possible We offer concrete leveling and concrete slab lifting services with structural foam injection. We can correct trip hazards in your sidewalks and pool decks with our patented struc..Recent Review:My pool deck was a sunken mess. American Concrete was able to make my pool deck completely level again. No more tripping hazards for my grand babies!! Would use them again in a heart beat.Stephanie B.
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur..Recent Review:JES came on time and finished when they said they would. Their employees were courteous and worked diligently.Bill P.
- Business Description:Cates property services & cates pressure washing has been serving johnson city, bristol tn & va. kingsport & surrounding areas. We also cover asheville nc, hendersonville nc and all western north carolina since 1997. We specialize in residential, commercial and new construction jobsites pressure washing of all types. We currently have 2 new homes builders in north carolina & tn that we pressure wash all new homes before closing. We offer a 100% guarentee on all work performed for the resident..Recent Review:He did a good job and made sure it's done right.Stephanie Y.
- Business Description:YES Contracting Services was established with one goal in mind: to provide a single source of home improvement services for homeowners in Tennessee, North Carolina & Virginia. We specialize in roofing, siding, gutters, windows, doors, decks/porches, hardscaping, landscaping, and more. We source materials from only the most esteemed companies in the industry, and we take part in their training and certification programs, too. We are proud to say that we are a GAF Master Elite Contractor, an ..Recent Review:It went very well. They showed up when they said they were going to be here and all of them were super nice... great at their jobs! Jeremy was excellent , very friendly and honest in giving us our estimates! Thank you so much! The house looks awesome�John G.
- Business Description:We are a Veteran Owned and operated company. We have at least 25 years of landscaping and construction experience between us. We are here for your landscaping and outdoor home needsRecent Review:Very well will definitely hire for more workJan O.
- Business Description:For more than 60 years, ’58 Foundations has provided the highest-quality basement waterproofing, crawlspace encapsulation, foundation repair, and mold remediation solutions for homes and commercial properties. We lead with a promise of Trusted Five-Star Service, which means the customer experience is at the center of everything we do. Since 1958, we have been steadfast in keeping this promise and in upholding the values on which '58 Foundations was built: trust, teamwork, integrity, respect a..Recent Review:They help us know that we can do it our self. Very knowledgeabledavid m.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Remodeling services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today! *10% DISCOUNT FOR SENIORS AND MILITARRecent Review:They did great really appreciated they did addition to the house.Warren l.
- Business Description:Bartlett Tree Experts has been providing scientific tree care since 1907. A 3rd generation, family owned business, our mission is the maintenance and care of the health and beauty of trees and shrubs. We are an international organization, with offices in Canada, England and Ireland. Our Research Laboratories advises us about the latest technological advances in arboriculture and assists our arborists with training updates. The laboratory networks with professionals at universities, government..Recent Review:A great experience from the first contact to the finished job. Ryan Clark, a certified arborist, gave us a lot more than a quote; he gave us a plan for caring for our 100+ year old red maple and the other trees on our property. We decided to move forward with pruning and the crew arrived exactly on time, took care of the trees and left our property looking greatChristopher S.
- Business Description:Mr. Fix-It Home Improvements is a locally owned small-business operating since 1993. We have a small number of employees and pride ourselves on the relationships we have established with our customers. Our goal is to leave your home in pristine condition or, even better than when we arrived. Additional DBA - Mr. Fix-It HomeRecent Review:First response was quick, contacted within 2 days and was on site for estimate within 5 days. Promised estimate in a few days. Over course of 3 weeks, attempted to contact him three times. Never heard from againDave J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Weber City
- Church Hill
- Mount Carmel
- Colonial Heights
- Fall Branch
- Big Stone Gap
- Piney Flats
- Bluff City
concrete contractors in Gate City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A TO Z HOME IMPROVEMENTS1932 GRANBY RD
- A-1 Concrete Leveling Inc1306 Suntree Dr
- Absolute Construction & Restoration Services4545 Bristol Hwy
Piney Flats, Tennessee
- Afforable Home Services213 Emmet st
- Almond Blue Painting & Concrete1360 Holyoke St.
- American Concrete Services LLC 5405 Port Royal Rd
- Artistic Stone Of Tri-Cities658 Hwy. 91
- A TO Z HOME IMPROVEMENTS
- Cates Pressure Washing2291 Enterprise Rd
Piney Flats, Tennessee
- Clarks Home Remodeling and General Services2222 Hinkle Road
- Construction Asphalt Paving Services Inc320 Bill Garland Dr
- Construction Technologies LLC257 Mockingbird Ln
- CONTROLLED AIR INC1509 RIVERPORT RD
- Cox Excavating956 Weaver Branch
Bluff City, Tennessee
- CT Redd Construction Inc165 Clancie Rd
- custom renovations3011 Princeton Rd
- Cates Pressure Washing
- H & M Asphalt Paving & Seal Coating116 Spring City Dr
Johnson City, Tennessee
- H & M Asphalt Paving & Seal Coating
- Logix Insulated Concrete Forms106 Perma R Rd.
Johnson City, Tennessee
- Logix Insulated Concrete Forms
- Stokleys Contracting Services4512 Talbert Cir
- Stokleys Contracting Services
- YES Contracting Services, LLC3611 N Roan St
Johnson City, Tennessee
- YES Contracting Services, LLC