Sears Appliance Repair

Founded 1956 • With Angi since July 2016

3.8

Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts and labor* 2. Flat Repair Cost + Extended Repair Coverage • $249.99 or $299.99 pre-set price (depending on type of appliance) • 1 year of coverage up to $500 for any additional repairs (includes parts)** 3. Flat Repair Cost + Multiple Appliance Coverage • $129.99 for your initial repair with purchase of Home Warranty Appliance Plan • 1 year of repair coverage for up to 10 appliances with 11 subsequent monthly payments of $49.99*** Book your appointment with a Sears expert technician today! * 90 Day Guarantee: The limited warranty provides that if within 90 days from the date of your Sears in-home repair your appliance fails to operate for reasons related to the original repair service when used normally in accordance with manufacturer guidelines, we will replace any parts that failed due to defects in the material or workmanship and perform any labor related to the original repair free of charge. Excludes damage caused due to service provided by any party other than Sears. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary by state. ** Appliance must be less than 10 years old to qualify for Service Smart Agreement. Covers up to $500 in parts and labor. Limitations apply. *** Limitations apply” ...

Mark's Handyman Service

As an experienced handyman (30 + years), I bring a variety of skills and knowledge to every project. Being a woodworker/cabinetmaker my strongest skill set is anything related to wood, however, I also have varying degrees of experience with laminate floor installation, basic plumbing and electrical, and drywall repair and painting.

Slacks Electrical & Handyman Services

I provide electrical service work as well as handyman services like plumbing, bathroom remodels, siding etc. I specialize in small jobs, however we are not afraid of the large jobs as well. We are here to provide the best service possible for a reasonable price. I strive to provide top quality work, knowing that customer service is incredibly important, in order to be successful.

King's Child Construction

Kings child construction Insured and bonded,quality workmanship and free estimates. We offer everything from concrete foundation work all the way up to the up and all in-between. I am also certified in hvac installation/repair. Drywall,floors,windows,trim,crown molding,minor electrical,painting,decks,fence,staining landscaping and you name it we can probably get you taken care of. Contact me at 2174142196 or my website www.kingschildconst.com. God bless you and your family in CHRIST JESUS almighty name amen.

Offers by King's Child Construction on Angi

09/27/2018

Didn't take but 30 minutes.

Description of Work
Door latch replaced on refrigerator.

11/07/2017

Fine. Would have been nice to be notified that design flaw existed and needed to be replaced rather than waiting until we had a melting mess and had to call for repair.

Description of Work
Defective part replaced.

05/02/2017

Very well.

Description of Work
Heating element in a Samsung Dryer

09/06/2016

We've always beens satisfied with the quality of their work. Their products are quality and I know that sometimes they make costs a little but they're usually very good.

Description of Work
My husband does buy tools there.

Category home improvement stores

03/18/2016

Sears Home Services came out about 4 weeks ago and determined that it was the computer board that needed replaced. They said they would order it and expect them back in about 3-5 business days to fix the washer. I asked them to send the same repair man. On Friday the 4th they came to install the board. It was a different repair man and he asked me what was wrong the the machine. They said it was t...

Description of Work
I called Sears Home Services to repair a washer.

Category handyman service

08/07/2013

Overall, SEARS is excellent. Certainly, there are cheaper alternatives, and I could have saved money by buying from a Heat/AC vendor, and negotiating a separate installation. Heat/AC is a major home-improvement investment. DO NOT TAKE THIS DECISION LIGHTLY. The decision to replace Heat/AC (if not an emergency) cannot be a spur-of-the-moment, off-the-cuff decision. If you do not do your homework, or if you leave the decision to someone else (like an unscrupulous vendor/installer), you WILL be sorry! I trust SEARS because they back their products, 100%. There are numerous products, types, different efficiency ratings (SEER and AFUE), and prices. Just as important is the INSTALLATION process. Even the very-best Heat/AC, if installed improperly, will be a problem for you. From start to finish, SEARS was FIRST CLASS. The in-home presentation was very informative and necessary, even for "know-it-alls!" I learned a great deal in a short amount of time. There was no pressure. All questions and concerns were addressed. I was presented with numerous alternatives. The installation was relatively quick and very professional. The installation crew was extremely experienced. I knew I made an excellent decision when the Head Installer told me he had been in the business for 15+ years. The installation can be an all-day process, but my crew finished in less than five hours. The new system works extremely well, and I'm very happy!

Description of Work
SEARS came to my home and provided an estimate on replacing my central air conditioner and gas-furnace heater. After careful consideration, and receiving other estimates, I purchased from SEARS. SEARS handled all the installation, education/training on use of the new system, and removing my older system.

Category heating & cooling contractor

01/03/2012

We were quoted to have the job completed in three weeks and it ended up taking them close to four months. Overall our experience was terrible and we would never use them again.

Description of Work
They were hired to install counter tops for us.

Category home inspector

09/15/2011

Initially they had the worst price but they came back and gave me a much better price and financed a few years. Their workmanship was very good and their price stood out the most. They did everything that they said that they were going to do.

Description of Work
I used Sears Heating & Cooling about a month ago. They installed a new and complete heating and air conditioning system.

Category heating & cooling contractor

09/27/2018

Didn't take but 30 minutes.

Description of Work
Door latch replaced on refrigerator.

05/02/2017

Very well.

Description of Work
Heating element in a Samsung Dryer

Category appliance repair

Appliance repair - cooktops, microwaves, dishwashers, double ovens, dryers, freezers, garbage disposals, gas grills, ice makers, ranges, range hoods, refrigerators, ovens, stacked laundry, trash compactors & washers.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa