When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Farmville, VA
There are 8 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Farmville
- NoVA BuildersNova did an incredible job framing, drywall, floor leveling and installation, tile work, sound proof insulation, and drop ceiling for my unfinished basement. Isaac was present for all inspections and was very easy to communicate with. Very happy with the work that was done.
- 4 Service ProsWith recent heavy rains, I had some water pooling in one corner of the basement. Mr Justiniano from 4 Service Pros came to the house and immediately observed that my yard was sloping toward the house and had a pronounced low spot. He investigated the basement thoroughly and advised that I did not need his services at plumber rates but rather needed a landscaper who could install a French drain, a collection basin, a drain buried pipe and landscaping to redirect water away from the house particularly away from one corner. He said water in the basement problems are generally caused by settling and landscaping problems. Mr. Justiniano's opinion was confirmed by a couple of other pros although a few tried to sell me on the idea of an $8,000 - $9,000 sump pump and other expensive work. Call 4 Service Pros, I think they will do you good
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairExcellent team and excellent service. David H. gave us the initial quote, providing several options. Mike W., Austin and Travis worked quickly and efficiently. Vinny performed the electrical portion. I would highly recommend them. Feel free to call me if you have questions. 804-334-1727.
- NV Waterproofing & Foundation RepairOverall they were great. The only thing I am disappointed with is that it was not clear that they would not be putting the drywall and insulation back, but I can't knock them for that when I should have confirmed beforehand. Other than that, everything else was great. The workers were great and they did great work
- JES Foundation RepairThe JES crew were efficient, flexible and professional. Would absolutely recommend. Shout out to Calvin and his crew: Andrew, Trevon, Joseph, Mike and Aaron! Thanks for the great work. What a relief!
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairBay Crawlspace and Foundation Repair did an amazing crawl space encapsulation job at my house. I’ve been planning to combat the moisture problem in the crawlspace for the last three years. I obtained 6 bids and a lot of diverse recommendations on the best approach that should be used in solving the problem. After counseling with James City County and a structural engineer, I decided to go with Bay Crawlspace because their approach closely aligned with the independent advice I received. Additionally, they also offered financing options that helped us manage the monthly expense budget. They worked with the County on obtaining work permits, came in completed the work within the timeframe they promised and left the area clean of all debris. Since the install last year, I have had the pleasure of meeting their Field Manager Seth Lilienthal who performed the annual preventative maintenance. He checked the entire system, cleaned filters and changed batteries out to ensure that the system continued to run effectively and efficiently. In summary, as a homeowner, I’ve learned that you get what your pay for. The cheapest vendor may actually be the worst. Bay Crawlspace and Foundation Repair is the company I would highly recommend for crawl space encapsulation. Their team of professionals is very knowledgeable and focused on delivering exceptional customer service
- JES Foundation RepairTeam was very professional and work was completed in a timely manner. Team also cleaned the area that they repaired!
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairSeth Lilienthal called one hour in advance of his arrival to let me know he was on his way. Upon arriving he explained he would make sure entire area was sealed, dehumidifier and condensate pump were working properly, clean dehumidifier filter, change batteries in sensors and check humidity. Once finished, he informed me everything looked great and the humidity was 48%. Bay encapsulated my crawlspace in 2018 to correct excessive moisture conditions. Since that time humidity levels are consistently 50%or less. Great job by Bay Crawlspace
- S&S Waterproofing And Foundation RepairWe were very pleased with the foundation waterproofing work done for us by S&S Waterproofing. They were responsive to our calls, patient with our questions, and prompt with their service. The crew worked hard and efficiently. It was a big job, and required a lot of digging. They managed the work site well, and at the end of the project, they cleaned everything up nicely, replanted the bushes we wanted to have replanted, sowed grass, and spread down appropriate quantities of straw. We recommend them highly
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairBeau did a great job outlining all of our options and helped us settle on what we needed by answering all of our questions. Matt, James, and Seth did a great job encapsulating our crawlspace. All were very professional. There were a few items left to do after the initial installation and they had someone out to create a punch list just like they said they would. We appreciated having this additional individual come and check the work after it was completed. Definitely a trustworthy company. One thing to note is to check with your termite warranty company before you make plans to encapsulate as they may not extend their warranty. We didn't know this until after the install and I wish we were told before. There are companies out there that will give you a warranty but it costs an extra $1k plus because they require doing a termite treatment. Encapsulation was a pricey expense for us and cost was a concern so the heads up on this would have been nice
Basement Waterproofers in Farmville
- Business Description:To see what The Drying Co. is doing to protect its employees and customers, go to: https://www.thedryingco.com/about-us/press-release/2037-precautions-taken-by-the-drying-co-to-ensure-the-safety-of-our-customers-employees-during-covid-19-concerns.html. The Drying Co. has been serving Greater Richmond & the Virginia Peninsulas since 2002. We are a Home Performance Contractor specializing in Attics, Basements, and Crawl Spaces. Our goal is to deliver comfortable, energy-efficient, durable, an..Recent Review:Cool hand Luke showed up on Thursday dressed to kill. Crawled under house for 30 minutes and said he would get back to me on Friday with price. Never heard back from him or his lousy company.Richard L.
- Business Description:Kefficient is an experienced Crawl Space Repair and Waterproofing company serving homeowners in Richmond, Virginia. We are a family owned and operated company, and we pride ourselves on the quality of our service and our commitment to our customers. We use only the best quality products and proven solutions to permanently repair your homeRecent Review:Daniel was the guy who came. He was very nice as well. He was very professional and very respectful. He went straight to the point. Gave me options. They also let me know that they have a financial institution within their company in case I want to pay in portions (12 months with no interest). I am interested in doing the work with themDee H.
- Business Description:Bright Masonry Inc offers professional and experienced masonry and concrete services as well as creative design work for your construction, concrete work, driveway, sidewalk, retaining walls and patio for both small & large jobs. For generations we have maintained our goals to provide the highest quality of service. We employ the most experienced and friendliest staff & offer the sharpest prices possible. We have also built and sustained a desirable reputation with our clients as a qualified,..Recent Review:very good I've seen their proposal. Their responsive They work completely.Lois K.
- Business Description:LUX Foundation Solutions is a fully licensed and insured foundation repair, waterproofing, crawlspace repair and masonry service contractor. Providing services to a large part of central and Northern Virginia. With Combine Experience of over 25 yearsRecent Review:After researching reviews, we contacted Lux Foundation Solutions to assess the condition of the 1930’s stone foundation of our home. On the Lux Foundation Solutions website it states, “We saw a need for a honest, reputable and dedicated company within the industry; putting customers first before profit and personal interests.” Based on our interaction with the company this philosophy is spot on. Laurie, our initial contact was professional and helpful in scheduling and rescheduling appointments. Tony, the Lux Foundation Solutions structural engineer arrived right on time, listened to our concerns, and made an exceedingly thorough inspection of the property. His expertise, guidance and understanding of our foundation issues coupled with his suggestions and knowledge to rectify water and landscaping issues was exceedingly valuable and appreciated. We highly recommend Lux Foundation SolutionsToni H.
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur..Recent Review:Great repair and excellent leveling.Gary S.
- Business Description:For more than 60 years, ’58 Foundations has provided the highest-quality basement waterproofing and crawlspace encapsulation solutions for homes and commercial properties. We lead with a promise of Trusted Five-Star Service, which means the customer experience is at the center of everything we do. Since 1958, we have been steadfast in keeping this promise and in upholding the values on which '58 Foundations was built: trust, teamwork, integrity, respect and communication. This comes across in..
- Business Description:Specializing in basement waterproofing, insulation, gutter repairs/ replacements. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:The salesman was knowledgeable about waterproofing. Scheduling the job was easy. The installers arrived on time & did excellent work & was very professional!Sherrie B.
- Business Description:TO SCHEDULE A FREE ESTIMATE PLEASE CALL: 804-798-7880.Residential and commercial foundation repair and new foundations. If you have cracked exterior brickwork then you have foundation settlement. We use the patented a b chance helical underpinning system. Adding on, or building a new house then utilize our deep foundation helical piles to support your new structure. If your chimney is moving away from your house then we can fix it. Basement wall cracking then give us a call. free estimates. l..Recent Review:I never heard from them. Please let me know if this is a mistake.Meg H.
- Business Description:Michael & Son is family owned & operated and has been servicing the Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC area for over 30 years. We take great pride in providing our customers with the highest quality plumbing services. Our professional and courteous staff are here to help you with whatever projects you need to get doneRecent Review:Michael and Son's water mitigation team came out the same day, and had dehumidifiers and air movers placed by the following afternoon. Oscar was supervising the team, and he was great in not only explaining what he was doing and why, but walking me through the insurance process as well. As far as the end results are concerned, there is a hole in our ceiling and about a third of the bathroom tile has been pulled up, as well as one level of flooring that was beneath it. We're currently waiting on a restoration team to come out and repair things, but this won't be through Michael and Son. (It was my understanding that they didn't do the kind of work we needed done.Tom M.
Deals in Farmville for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Flooding is devastating for homeowners, but you need to act quick to minimize water damage and mold. Contact your insurance company, grab protective equipment, and follow this flood remediation checklist to restore your home after a flood.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Hampden Sydney
- Charlotte Court House
- Drakes Branch
- New Canton
- Spout Spring
- Amelia Court House
- Chase City
waterproofing contractors in Farmville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC68 Edmonds Rd
- Bio-Remediation Of Virginia11533 Busy St
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bright Construction Group2812 Old Lee Hwy Ste 200A
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.6482 Sligo Mill Rd
Takoma Park, Maryland
- COMMONWEALTH EXTERMINATORS2070 Lawrenceville Plank Rd
- CREATIVE CONSERVATION10992 RICHARDSON RD
- Custom Stone & Tile LLC.384 Clubhouse Dr
- Cut-Right Construction LLC106 Hidden Lane
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Fortress Foundation Solutions147 Mill Ridge Road
- Fortress Foundation Solutions
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements10307 West Broad Street
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements
- Kefficient13509 E Boundary Rd
- Lux Foundation Solution1114 Fairfax Pike Ste 108
White Post, Virginia
- Lux Foundation Solution
- Northern Neck Property Services8640 Menokin Road
- Northern Neck Property Services
- ON THE LEVEL Construction125 CARROLL LN
- ON THE LEVEL Construction
- Quality Concrete & Masonry1705 CHILLY HOLLOW RD
- Quality Concrete & Masonry
- RWC II Inc10440 Mattoax Ln
Amelia Court House, Virginia
- RWC II Inc
- Virginia BasementPO Box 244
- Virginia Basement