Are cool breezes sneaking into your home and racking up your heating bills? Choose the right exterior caulk for windows that can stand up against the elements.
Get matched with top window treatment in Ewing, VA
There are 3 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Ewing
- Price Blinds LLCMr Price was a complete professional. He helped me decide what type of window treatments to get installed. He took his time preparing and installing them personally. His prices are very competitive. I will recommend him and use his company again if I need to.
- Shenandoah ShuttersThe rep. that came out for the initial visit was knowledgeable, friendly and efficient. Once we decided to have the work done, the rep. came back with the shutter builder to make she the measurements she recorded were accurate. We were surprised how quickly the shutters were made. Less time than quoted. The two men that installed the shutters were profession, clean, skilled, polite and gave clear directions as to the use/care of our new shutters. A wonderful experience. Will definitely use them again and recommend them to family and friends
- Price Blinds LLCThey have professional and knowledgeable employees who are prompt to appointments. They also have an excellent customer service representative who keeps you updated about appointment times, estimated time arrivals of employees, and is courteous in answering questions/replying to voicemail. Very satisfied with their work and would recommend this family-owned, local black business to family, friends, and the general public in the DMV area
- Price Blinds LLCPrice Blinds did a fantastic job on installing Shutters for my home. They arrived promptly and obeyed all the rules to keep others safe during this pandemic. Seamless experience from start to finish! Consultation was conveniently scheduled, efficient, and with no pressure from the consultant. Blinds arrived ahead of schedule and were installed seamlessly. Would recommend Price Blinds to anyone and everyone
- Expert Handyman & RemodelingI called needing some last minute help because relatives were coming to visit. John, the scheduler, courteously explained that it might be difficult to get someone last minute. He did not berate me or act short that I called late. Rather, he tried through several return phone calls to find a time that might work for me. Finally, he was able to schedule Mike for a day later early in the morning which was perfect for me. Mike arrived and was a gem. Clearly he was very knowlegeable about repair work and many other fields. He did not mind my curious questions as he repaired things and was a delight as well as completely professional
- Next Day Blinds - FairfaxWe utilized the show room located at 308 Worth Avenue in Stafford, VA. The design staff was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. The entire transaction was extremely smooth and quick. We knew going in that we were looking for 3/4 translucent honeycomb shades with handles for lift and the top down/bottom up style. The pricing with installation was much cheaper than previous quotes that we received at other retail establishments. The measuring and installation process went seamlessly. The installers were on time and professional. We will definitely be using Next Day Blinds for our future window treatment needs
- Bespoke Design ConceptsOur experience was PERFECT! So good, in fact, we are having them come back and install blinds in another part of the building.
- Next Day BlindsI made an appointment with Next Day Blinds to have window treatments done in 2 rooms. They were able to set up an appointment with a designer for the next day! The designer was VERY helpful and worked within my tight budget, even suggesting cheaper blinds than I had been thinking of because it was more appropriate for the situation. So no high pressure sales tactics! Although I have no frame of reference, I did think that the blinds were slightly expensive, but worth it given the quality and the fact that I had them installed. Delivery took a little longer than I anticipated (a few weeks), but they were custom made, so I guess that's understandable. And the original blinds that were delivered were incorrectly made, so they had to re-make them and set up an additional installation date, which was inconvenient and ultimately meant that my blinds took 1 months from order to installation. I don't know how common those kind of mistakes are, might have been a rare thing
- Mr. Handyman of the Fredericksburg RegionThe tech was on time. He worked non-stop and cleaned up. I was very impressed and will use this service again. They charge by an hourly rate, so if they don't get around to everything, you are not charged.
- Mr. Handyman of the Fredericksburg RegionI gave the handyman a call and explained to them my problem. They told me that they could get someone out to take a look and offer me a free estimate. They explained the process to me and sent me an email with information on their billing process, rates and warranty. They arrived as planned (right on time) and the handyman came to door and introduced himself and let me explain the problem as I seen it. He then came into my home (even placed shoe protectors over his shoes so that he wouldn't track any dirt inside) and took a look at my window inside and out. He climbed up on his ladder and told me that the problem looked obvious. The window installers apparently didn't apply the proper size vinyl window trim and did a poor job caulking it. We rescheduled a day so that he could do the work and he came as scheduled to get it done. It took less than the estimated time he estimated so I had him install a ceiling fan for me while he was there. Mr. Handyman has a two (2) hour minimum billing rate for the initial work so that's why I asked him to work on my ceiling fan, also because I had a $25 coupon that was good for a discount off a two (2) hour job. Mr. Handyman did a great job and even cleaned up the area that he was working on. I kept an eye on the window during the next few rains and it appeared that my window leak was taken care of; however, I recently noticed a small drip starting again. I was concerned that I'd have to pay to get them back out again but they came back out and checked the leak again and applied a more durable caulk to stop the leak. The great thing was that they did this for me at no additional charge (covered under their warranty policy). I'm waiting for the next heavy rain to see if the problem was completely fixed because I need them to come back and take care of the interior caulk and paint damage that was previously caused, but I really appreciate the work that they did for me and the professionalism that they show. I feel that their rates were fair and I didn't get the feeling that I was being taken advantage of or overcharged
Window Treatment Services in Ewing
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:Shenandoah Shutters began serving the Richmond, VA area in 1990. As demand for our product grew, so did our service area. In the late 1990’s we began providing shutters to the Northern Virginia, Washington DC, and Maryland area. In 2003 we branched towards the beach area, servicing Virginia Beach, Tidewater and Hampton Roads. Currently our shutters cover the entire states of Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, Washington DC, and Northern North Carolina. 13 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by ..Recent Review:Shenandoah Shutters is excellent! Amy came to our home for a consultation and discussed the various options. She was very professional, thorough, and attentive to our unique needs. The company communicated with us on every step of the process and the custom shutters were ready earlier than expected. The shutters are gorgeous! Incredible custom craftsmanship and excellent quality. We are very happy with the work and highly recommend Shenandoah ShuttersAmy R.
- Business Description:Our philosophy at Kings Upholstery is to work with our clients by listening to their ideas, concerns & questions to produce high quality work that our clients deserve. With 25 years of upholstery experience, Kings Upholstery lives in the legacy of bringing the life back to your old furniture through the craftsmanship of upholstery. We give your old furniture piece the needed reviving & make over to suit your design needs.Recent Review:It went perfectly. I supplied them a really filthy, worn-out sofa, along with 10 yards of Ultrasuede fabric. They returned to us an amazing, better-than-new sofa. The workmanship was absolutely amazing. Couldn't be happier with the resultsMatthew P.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:Patio Enclosures brand sunrooms, solariums and screen rooms have been trusted by homeowners since 1966 and are renowned for their exceptional quality and craftsmanship. But what our customers rave about is the way a Patio Enclosures room makes them feel! Every Patio Enclosures room is custom designed and custom manufactured specifically for you and your home. You dream it and we bring it to life. Whether you are planning to enclose an existing porch or patio space, or add on a whole new space..Recent Review:Very unreliable company; They walked off the job with the patio mostly finished and the patio stairs partially finished and we cannot get them to return to finish the job. It has been several weeks since they left the job and haven't returned. They originally told us they could do the entire job in 5 days; it has been almost two months so far. They have our +$10K deposit and $10K first payment, they started the work but never finished it. So we have a mostly finished enclosed patio, but with the patio stairs half torn down (by them) and now the stairs are unusable and an eye sore, and despite our repeated contacting them, they seem in no hurry to finish the job. Everytime we ask for a status we get excuses. Stay away from this company. They took our $20K and left us with a half finished remodeling and patio stairs that cannot be used and is a safety issueMark W.
- Business Description:Finishing Touch Design Decor™ we offer stylish craft solutions to decorate your home, special event, or workspace. We specialize in creating Floral Wreath Designs, Gorgeous Ribbon Bows, and Exquisite Floral Arrangements. Our Floral Designs can be used for Home Decor, Weddings, Funerals, Office Decor, and as a part of your decorations for Celebrations of All Occasions. All of our designs are custom made and they are a joy to make and sure to welcome all of your family and friends. Allow us to ..
- Business Description:Luxurious custom-made drapes, swags, valances, panels, roman shades with very low price. Service nation-wide, free shipping to any address in the US and Canada. Please check us out--lots of elegant styles and fabric choices. You can easily install the drapes yourself with our unique easy-mount hardware, save lots of money over high-priced designers, shops and expensive installers! Windows are key components of a room, and selecting the appropriate treatments for them will enrich the desig..Recent Review:We received the drapes as promised and they look absolutely beautiful. We are very satisfied with the quality of the materials and the fitting is perfect. We have installed the drapes ourselves without any problem at all. The draperies gave our dining room a grand new look! Communications with their staffs were quick and easy. I have been looking for window treatments for a long time, including many upscale brands that are much more expensive. All I can say is that I have received a high-end product at a fraction of the cost of what I have to pay at specialty shops. Highly recommended! <br /King C.
- Business Description:Interior Design services include remodeling, kitchen and baths, window treatments and bedding.Recent Review:Excellent Results, very talented, customer focused.Rick M.
- Business Description:CHAMBERLIN-WASHINGTON INC., Your CAULKING & WATERPROOFING SPECIALISTS. Serving you since 1898, Chamberlin-Washington Inc. has grown into an established company, Accredited with BBB (Better Business Bureau), Licensed, Bonded, and Insured. Our Mission is: To provided high quality services and complete satisfaction to our valued customers and business partnersRecent Review:Went very well. The company was a pleasure to deal with in all respects and did what they said, on schedule. It was a major job that involved excavating under a porch and extending drainage lines way into the back yard, completed over a couple of weeks. At the end of the project, I believed that the slope of a section of the reconstructed front walk was not quite right. Randy had his guys back out here within a couple of days to redo it. We'd had a major water problem in the basement since buying the house over 10 years ago. CWI did the waterproofing in the spring, and we've had a couple of long, heavy rains since then. Basement is now completely dryTherese L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
To get a better night’s sleep and improve your health, minimize allergens and irritants in your bedroom by replacing VOC-releasing items with organic ones.
How long does it take to install a window? Replacing a window can do wonders for your home’s energy efficiency, but this job isn’t always a quick fix. Learn more.
Find window treatment in
window treatment in Ewing
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.6482 Sligo Mill Rd
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.
- Finishing Touch Design Decor4829 Davis Street
- Finishing Touch Design Decor
- INTERIOR GUARDS WINDOW TINTING638 LOFSTRAND LN STE C
- INTERIOR GUARDS WINDOW TINTING
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR