INTERIOR GUARDS WINDOW TINTING

Founded 1991 • With Angi since March 2005

Interior Guards Window Tinting, LLC is a family owned business which was being providing installation since 1991. Our business motto is "Providing Solar, Safety and Decorative Window Film Solutions". Through this motto we have of grown into one of the largest and strongest window film companies in the Maryland, Virginia & Washington DC regions. Our status in the industry allows us to be a Prestige 3M Film dealer and installation to our customers with competitive pricing. Interior Guards Window Tinting has installed window film to including FDA, The World Bank, RFK stadium, O’Hare Airport in Chicago, IMF Building, and many of the area’s most LOVELY homes. We are a 14 TEAM fully licensed Class A Contractor and never use subcontractors to complete our projects. We offer Free Estimates. Please Mention Angie’s List for a special discount of 10%....

American Home Specialists

Family owned & operated. since 1996 we have made it our duty to help homeowners across the nation Update, Restore and Enrich their homes. We are a Founding Member of the UASRC and as a Master Elite General Contractor, we specialize in all aspects of Home Renovation. Whether it's Roofing and Siding, or Interior Remodeling, our team of experts are dedicated and prepared to work with you to find solutions that meet your needs. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, as well as a Strong Labor Warranty and understand that customer service excellent quality craftsmanship is whats most important. Our goal is to provide you with the peace of mind and security you deserve. We hope to hear from you and look forward to meeting your every need!

Kelemer Brothers

Kelemer Brothers is a Family Business with a family values approach to replacement Windows. Winner of SUPER SERVICE AWARD: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020. We have been building great relationships with excellent service for nearly 20 years and have over 150,000 window installations and counting! From our family business to your family, you can rely on us to treat you right. Serving Maryland, DC, and Virginia

Innovative Home Improvement

We are a family owned and operated company since 1986. .We are a client based company,hassle free no sales pressure or gimmicks with our presentations.we offer one of the best warranties in the market .We have our own crews to guarantee great installations every time.We offer premier energy efficient vinyl windows and vinyl siding.

11/04/2017

Excellent contractor and product. Ken and Ben were very professional pleasant. Love the product. This is the 2nd installation in a different area of our home.

Description of Work
Installed Llumar UV window film on sunroom windows

03/20/2017

1. They didn't answer the phone. The auto-attendant said the message box was full - "please call back" - not likely. 2. The website is messed up. No on-line form available to complete to receive an estimate. 3. Website - sales video comes on with no prompting. Had to shut down computer to turn it off. 4. Very unsatisfactory experience.

Description of Work
Residential window tinting

Category window tinting

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review. We are working on a new website and have had some bugs in it. We are available monday through friday 8am-5pm daily. Please give us a call again we are happy to help you out. Laurence Streidel

11/07/2016

I sent several messages to the company to schedule service and never received a reply. I finally contacted Angie's List and requested a refund.

Description of Work
I purchased an Angie's List deal from this company for 70SF of residential window tinting for $350.00.

02/01/2016

I used them a couple of times and have always had great service. I believe they have growing pains, as they had to re-schedule and seemed slammed with business. Could be they have a lot of commercial and government work these days. I had a couple of bubbles after they applied the film, but it's not a big issue. I mentioned it to the boss, but they told me it would eventually shrink and not be an i...

Description of Work
Provided Scotch Guard film to doors and windows.

Category replacement windows,window tinting

12/28/2015

Guys were very meticulous Windows look great I also thought the price was extremely reasonable

Description of Work
Installed 3m security film

Category replacement windows,window tinting,security windows

12/07/2015

Exceptional work! Recommended them to friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Put UV block film on our breakfast room and sunroom windows.

Category window installer","window tinting service

10/16/2015

They took their time, in a good way, made sure the match was exact, that the windows were clean so their were no bubbles, and even cut the film a little shorter so that when windows are closed it will not peel, bubble or wear.

Description of Work
Front driver and passenger windows to match back windows on my excursion

Category window installer","window tinting service

08/03/2015

I got the same work with same quality materials for 1/3 (one-third) the price Interior Guards bid. Two other companies also bid less than a third for the same work with similar materials. I don't like to talk badly of someone, but I thought I might save someone hundreds of dollars (or thousands, depending on the size of the job) by publishing this.

Description of Work
Gave an estimate.

06/28/2015

Was friendly, fast and the price was reasonable. I had tried tinting the windows myself and it was a nightmare! Thanks for a job well done!

Description of Work
Added tinting to my bonus room.

07/25/2014

Owner/Chief Estimator named Laurence arrived as scheduled on 2/19/2014 to perform work and was paid in full. After vendor had finished work, I noticed extensive bubbling underneath film. I was aware that this type of application required time to dry and for moisture bubbles to dissipate. There was one area, however, where the bubbling looked different than the rest in that it appeared there was some time of aggregate underneath that was causing the bubbles. The vendor assured me that this would dry out between 30-90 days. After 90 days, I contacted the vendor and informed him that the regular moisture bubbles had gone away but the 20 eraser size bubbles that looked different from the rest originally had not changed at all. He then said he was out of town for the next month but he would follow up mid-June and repair if necessary. Vendor did not contact me. I followed up with him mid-june via email and again the following week and received no response. I followed up a third time and finally got an email from an unnamed representative who said that someone would come the following week to assess the situation. Two representatives from the vendor came the following week, evaluated the bubbles and said that there was indeed some type of dirt that was under the film when originally installed. The removed the old film, cleaned the glass and then installed new film. After they installed the film, they were supposed to also install Dow 995 sealant in order to complete the work. They told me they did not know that this was needed on this job, didn't have any and would contact the owner to have someone come by and finish the work. That was 3 weeks ago and I still haven't head anything. At this point, I'll just do the sealing part myself. This vendor was friendly and professional during estimation and original installation but It was a real hassle dealing with them for follow-up. While they did mostly repair the original installation problem, they didn't totally complete it and it involved extensive contact on my part over many months.

Description of Work
Installed Safety and Security Film on sliding doors and various windows around home

Category window tinting service

3M window film, 3M Prestige, 3M Night Vision, Residential and Commercial Glass Tinting, Decorative films, 3M Fasara, UV protection, Safety and Security 3M Redirecting Film 3M Di Noc Solar Gard Window Film, Solyx decorative films.

NONE