INTERIOR GUARDS WINDOW TINTING

Founded 1991 • With Angi since March 2005

Interior Guards Window Tinting, LLC is a family owned business which was being providing installation since 1991. Our business motto is "Providing Solar, Safety and Decorative Window Film Solutions". Through this motto we have of grown into one of the largest and strongest window film companies in the Maryland, Virginia & Washington DC regions. Our status in the industry allows us to be a Prestige 3M Film dealer and installation to our customers with competitive pricing. Interior Guards Window Tinting has installed window film to including FDA, The World Bank, RFK stadium, O’Hare Airport in Chicago, IMF Building, and many of the area’s most LOVELY homes. We are a 14 TEAM fully licensed Class A Contractor and never use subcontractors to complete our projects. We offer Free Estimates. Please Mention Angie’s List for a special discount of 10%....

Whiting Co

***CURRENTLY, WE ARE ONLY TAKING ON NEW INSTALLATION/REPLACEMENT jobs. We aren't doing small repair jobs. Whiting Co has been serving the Baltimore and Washington areas for 41 years. When you work with Whiting Co, you work with highly experienced professionals who have worked with the company for over 25 years. If inquiring about work through Quick Connect program, please include a phone number to contact you. Award winning. Additional DBA - The Whiting Company. Additional website - www.whitingcompany.com . Additional phone: 301-218-5400

Offers by Whiting Co on Angi
Remodel USA

At Remodel USA Inc.we are completely dedicated to meeting the expectations of our customers. One of the ways we ensure customer satisfaction is by maintaining our distinctive attention to detail while minimizing our installation time. For example, we can finish a complete bathroom remodel in only about 5-10 days, limiting the disruption to your schedule. We can also customize our services to meet your unique requirements,whether we're designing the ideal kitchen layout for your home or walking you through the sunroom selection process.

Unicorp Home Energy Services

Since 1987 UNICORP Home Energy Services has made window, siding and roofing projects a worry free experience for over 23,000 homeowners in MD, VA and Washington D.C. We are proud of our flawless record with the Better Business Bureau because customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Our past partnerships with Price Club (Costco) and more recently Pepco Energy Services are a clear indication that we understand the importance of providing substantial savings and value on all our energy saving products. ---- At UNICORP we don't believe in hard-sell tactics, and never make cold calls that interrupt you at meal time. We understand the importance of making the right decision without headache or high pressure. That's why more customers refer us to their friends and family than any other window and siding company. Not surprising when dealing with professionals that care about their customers and love what they do. ---- We thank you for visiting our profile and look forward to improving the quality, enjoyment and energy efficiency of your home. ---- Additional phone - (703) 462-6100. Additional fax - (877) 867-3726. Award winning. Additional DBA - Vinyl Technologies Energy Service. Additional contact name- Brian Weil. Additional email - contact@unicorpmail.com.

11/04/2017

Excellent contractor and product. Ken and Ben were very professional pleasant. Love the product. This is the 2nd installation in a different area of our home.

Description of Work
Installed Llumar UV window film on sunroom windows

03/20/2017

1. They didn't answer the phone. The auto-attendant said the message box was full - "please call back" - not likely. 2. The website is messed up. No on-line form available to complete to receive an estimate. 3. Website - sales video comes on with no prompting. Had to shut down computer to turn it off. 4. Very unsatisfactory experience.

Description of Work
Residential window tinting

Category window tinting

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review. We are working on a new website and have had some bugs in it. We are available monday through friday 8am-5pm daily. Please give us a call again we are happy to help you out. Laurence Streidel

11/07/2016

I sent several messages to the company to schedule service and never received a reply. I finally contacted Angie's List and requested a refund.

Description of Work
I purchased an Angie's List deal from this company for 70SF of residential window tinting for $350.00.

02/01/2016

I used them a couple of times and have always had great service. I believe they have growing pains, as they had to re-schedule and seemed slammed with business. Could be they have a lot of commercial and government work these days. I had a couple of bubbles after they applied the film, but it's not a big issue. I mentioned it to the boss, but they told me it would eventually shrink and not be an i...

Description of Work
Provided Scotch Guard film to doors and windows.

12/28/2015

Guys were very meticulous Windows look great I also thought the price was extremely reasonable

Description of Work
Installed 3m security film

Category replacement windows,window tinting,security windows

12/07/2015

Exceptional work! Recommended them to friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Put UV block film on our breakfast room and sunroom windows.

10/16/2015

They took their time, in a good way, made sure the match was exact, that the windows were clean so their were no bubbles, and even cut the film a little shorter so that when windows are closed it will not peel, bubble or wear.

Description of Work
Front driver and passenger windows to match back windows on my excursion

08/03/2015

I got the same work with same quality materials for 1/3 (one-third) the price Interior Guards bid. Two other companies also bid less than a third for the same work with similar materials. I don't like to talk badly of someone, but I thought I might save someone hundreds of dollars (or thousands, depending on the size of the job) by publishing this.

Description of Work
Gave an estimate.

Category window tinting

Thank you for your feedback. Because our company goes to great lengths to provide the highest levels of customer service; we use only premium products, primarily 3M window films. The 3M product does command a higher price due to the superior quality of the product. This comparison is unbalanced since the bid you accepted was from another manufacturer. We have found in our 15 years of business that...

06/28/2015

Was friendly, fast and the price was reasonable. I had tried tinting the windows myself and it was a nightmare! Thanks for a job well done!

Description of Work
Added tinting to my bonus room.

Category window tinting

[member name removed], It was a pleasure to work with you. I look forward to working with you again.

07/25/2014

Owner/Chief Estimator named Laurence arrived as scheduled on 2/19/2014 to perform work and was paid in full. After vendor had finished work, I noticed extensive bubbling underneath film. I was aware that this type of application required time to dry and for moisture bubbles to dissipate. There was one area, however, where the bubbling looked different than the rest in that it appeared there was so...

Description of Work
Installed Safety and Security Film on sliding doors and various windows around home

Category window tinting

3M window film, 3M Prestige, 3M Night Vision, Residential and Commercial Glass Tinting, Decorative films, 3M Fasara, UV protection, Safety and Security 3M Redirecting Film 3M Di Noc Solar Gard Window Film, Solyx decorative films.

NONE