Installing a home security system is a great choice. But before you sign the contract, you’ll want to ask your home security system provider these eight questions to ensure you’re making the right choice.
Get matched with top home security companies in Ewing, VA
There are 6 highly-rated local home security companies.
Recent Home Security Systems Reviews in Ewing
- ADTEugene was super dedicated in getting our alarm panel issues resolved. He skipped lunch and worked late, but finally got our new system installed and working perfect. I am glad we got the new ADT system through Eugene’s team at Protect Your Home.
- ADTWe used Protect Your Home to find the best deal on an ADT system. Pricing is very competitive and I love that they have a local presence. I strongly encourage you to give them a phone-call if you need protection.
- Metro Home Improvement LLC.Excellent work. Professional, courteous, all work completed quickly and conscientiously. Highly recommend and will definitely hire again.
- SafeStreets - ADT Authorized ProviderADT Reps were very nice explained everything and were very quick at setting up. I highly recommend them!
- WSC Home Audio VideoRight on from beginning to end The two projects were done a week apart from each other & by two different Technicians the service & results were excellent in both cases!
- ADTIt has gone very well. They have given me good customer service. They are always very prompt about helping me. I also like that they give you weather alerts through the system and my smart phone.
- Rick Thompson ElectricService went well, very professional would definitely use what Rick Thompson electrical company again without a doubt.
- United Electric Company, Inc.Contractor was polite, knowledgeable, and arrived on time. We met several of their employees during our project and all were courteous, well dressed, and professional.
- Dillard Alarm CompanyWe have never had any problems with Dillard. Our alarm has been accidentally set off a few times and they responded promptly and appropriately.
- SimpliSafe Home SecurityThis experience was great! I was sick of the service that went along with a 3 year contract with security monitoring systems. I picked what I needed through Simplisafe and shortly after, I received my order in the mail. I set everything up with the help of a representative over the phone. It was easy. You can also set it up yourself on your computer. I also let them know that I was referred by an existing customer, and I and the customers that referred us received a free month. If you do the math, you will still save regardless of the cancellation fee from your existing 3 year contract company
Home Security Systems in Ewing
- Business Description:ADT home security systems are backed by more than 145 years of experience. As the leader in home security, ADT can help you customize a home security system with easy-to-use equipment and special security features to meet your safety needs. We have service centers nationwide that can install an ADT home security system within 24 hours in most areas. Once your home is equipped with our top-of-the-line system, it is connected to a network of ADT Monitoring Centers nationwide which deliver non-..Recent Review:My experience using ADT for a new alarm system was exceptional. Shout out to the service technician who got me all setup and even added an extra door sensor to my package for no additional charge. This kind gesture went a long wayPatrick M.
- Business Description:Promo Offer: FREE Standard Security System + FREE Outdoor HD Camera + FREE $100 Visa Giftcard w/installation fee & monthly monitoring agreement. For 140 years, ADT has been the leading home security provider in the country. SafeStreets, ADT's Authorized Provider, sells and installs ADT-monitored home security systems. Our team consists of 300+ trained consultants, covering more than 90% of the United States across 44 states. We are experts on the latest smart-home technology, and highly foc..Recent Review:While discussing options on the phone. The agent on the phone was about to end the conversation let's not waste your time or mine. So I agreed and hung up. That was that. Would. Ot recommend.Richard C.
- Business Description:We are here to provide investigation and litigation support services to private individuals, attorneys, corporations, small businesses and insurance companies. Call toll free, phone number: (844) 663-4631. Since 1980, Our firm has been providing professional, licensed private investigation and private detective services, to businesses and individuals. Our clients include law firms, insurance companies, major corporations and small businesses. Our nationwide private investigations, private det..Recent Review:The team of 1privateinvestigator is the most polite, well-spoken private investigator firm that we have ever hired. They answer all your questions with patience and calmness. I suggest everyone looking for dependable PI services to hire themCarlos H.
- Business Description:7-year Angie's List Super Service Award Winner. Medical Care Alert provides personal emergency medical alert systems for seniors in all 50 states. Our "Help At The Push Of A Button" Medical Alert Systems provide instant access to our US-based, EMT-trained emergency personnel 24 / 7 / 365. With Medical Care Alert there is nothing to buy, no long term contracts, no hidden fees - we have several plans which all work out to around $1 a day for the service. We offer systems with 2-way voice pendan..Recent Review:Customer service is very responsive to our questions and needs.LILLIAN P.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Sales staff is made up of working professional photographers & videographers with years of field experience. Online chat available. See website for shipping details & information on parking in the area. Additional phones: (212) 444-6615, (800) 221-5743, and (212) 239-7765
- Business Description:Link Home Security is a Mountain Alarm company and has been in business since 1952. We're 5-Star rated with Alarm.com--the highest rating possible! Our 5-Diamond-rated central station has redundant locations so you'll never be without service. Our 2Gig (cellular) and Z-Wave products are the highest quality on the market. Everything we sell is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. Our customer support is unparalleled in the industryRecent Review:Glad it's easy for some with no experience and I could save money along the way.Jared C.
- Business Description:When we opened our doors in 1997, we had one goal in mind: to design custom integrated home security systems based entirely on the vision and needs of each of our clients. To that end, we decided we would provide the best security equipment available, offer the best possible customer service to our clients, and make security systems accessible and affordable to families and business owners. We’re proud to say that this driving philosophy remains the same – over 38,000 customers later. We con..
- Business Description:You’d pay a fortune to keep your family safe, but you shouldn’t pay a penny more than $14.99! Most alarms systems seem like a bargain---UNTIL you look at the cost of signing a long-term alarm contract for $30, $40, sometimes even $50/month. Protect your home and your wallet with a SimpliSafe home security system. Our alarm monitoring costs just $14.99/month, and we’ll never lock you into a contract, so you are free to cancel with us anytime. Each year that you protect your family with SimpliS..
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..
- Business Description:There are many companies out there, but little value customer service. We want you to know that we appreciate your business and our goal is to keep doing business with you for years to come.
Deals in Ewing for Home Security Systems
Explore our Solution Center for helpful alarm system articles
Now that you’ve installed your home security system, it’s time to create a PIN to prevent tampering. But how can you be sure your PIN is secure and safe from a curious intruder? This guide breaks down the basics of good—and bad—home security system PINs.
There’s nothing wrong with looking for some extra security for your home. Using this guide, you’ll learn nine different ways you can keep yourself and your home safe while inside and while you’re away.
Find home security companies in
- Rose Hill
- Cumberland Gap
- New Tazewell
- Bean Station
- Powder Springs
- Pennington Gap
home security companies in Ewing
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1privateinvestigator.com555 Anton Blvd Suite 150
Costa Mesa, California
- B&H Photo Video Pro Audio420 9th Ave
New York, New York
- Best Medical Alert LLCPO Box 50246
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Brickhouse Security980 Avenue of the Americas
New York City, New York
- B&H Photo Video Pro Audio
- Condition One Security LLC230 Claybrook Avenue
- Condition One Security LLC
- D&S IMPORTS,LLC1013 s loudoun st
- D&S IMPORTS,LLC
- Elite Protection Services5430 Lynx Ln 182
- Elite Protection Services
- Rosner Nissan of Stafford1 Coachman Circle
- Rosner Nissan of Stafford
- SafeStreets - ADT Authorized Provider615 N 150 E
American Fork, Utah
- SimpliSafe Home Security294 Washington Street
- SOS Family Secure, Inc.121 East Northport Road
Kings Park, New York
- Southers Electrical Services813 Osborne Rd.
- Stafford RV6101 Mallard Rd
- Sure Site SatellitePO Box 280
Locust Grove, Virginia
- SafeStreets - ADT Authorized Provider
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc