Deadbolt locks are crucial for adding another layer of security to your home. If you are considering installing deadbolts, here's what you need to know. Learn the benefits of this type of lock, different deadbolt types, and more.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Ewing, VA
There are 1 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Ewing
- Keyed In LLCDerek was very polite and professional. Everything went very smoothly. He answered all my questions..
- Coffey's Lock Shop IncRick Jerrils, the Locksmith arrived early and quickly replaced the door locks and rekeyed the locks to match the front door lock. Rick was very friendly and professional.
- Eastern Safe & Lock IncMy tenants has just moved out of my house and I wanted to have the locks re-keyed. I spoke with James and he showed up at my door promptly. He showed me a safer/better lock set by Schlage, installed it quickly, and also gave me a hefty discount for being an Angie's List member. I couldn't be happier. He was fantastic! Thank you
- Pop-A-Lock of Northern VirginiaEmanuel was awesome. Very near work was completed quickly and price was very reasonable. Highly recommend them for all locksmith needs!
- Pop-A-Lock of Northern VirginiaJeff, the owner was very accommodating and scheduled a Tech to arrive at the Auto shop as soon as he could. The Tech arrived and worked on my car in the parking lot of the Auto shop. he had it unlocked and started in a very short amount of time. The cost was very reasonable. Excellent craftsmanship and a very fair price. Truly outstanding service! I would highly recommend Jeff and his outstanding Technician, Emmanuel - if you ever find yourself in a similar situation
- Pop-A-Lock of Northern VirginiaI picked Pop-A-Lock from Angie's List as they had high ratings and I'm glad I did. They were all very professional. The technician, Emanuel, did his best to fix the lock before informing us that it needed to be replaced. He stopped over a couple of times to try different methods of fixing the lock before noticing that a spring was missing and the lock mechanism had finally worn out. The replacement part was it's own price so I will not hold that price against the company. I don't have much experience with locksmiths and their pricing but I thought it was a fair price for the work that was required. I'm happy to have worked with Pop-A-Lock and would recommend them to anyone should they need their services
- APPLE TREE LOCKSMITH, INC.It went wonderful. He was early which I appreciated. He was professional and courteous. He explained in detail about what he was doing. I would recommend him and already have to other individuals.
- Ave's Lock and KeyAveril was a pleasure to work with and did an amazing job. He came out the same day, took care of all of our needs and was very professional and pleasant. Would recommend him to anyone. He is our new go-to for locksmith needs.
- Professional LockWe have a custom-built home with gorgeous one-piece door handle/dead bolts (a total of four that opens wood-framed french doors on one side of home). One of the dead bolts had broken. We weren't sure whether the deadbolt could be replaced or if we would have to replace the entire door handle/dead bolt mechanism. If so, we know we wouldn't be able to match it to the existing one. Which meant we either have one odd-ball door assembly (very prominent from kitchen to outside deck) or whether we'd have a costly alternative to replace all 4 door handle/door lock assembles. Professional Lock saved the day. He managed to find a deadbolt cylinder and installed it on a following visit. We also had Professional Lock change out a separate door knob and and deadbolt to our garage with a security keypad deadbolt and matching door knob (which we provided). Beautiful work at a reasonable price
- Steve's Services3/5/2018 This review is for a Fort Knox safe I bought. I did a lot of homework before I bought the Fort Knox Gun Safe Series M2 Model 7241. I am very happy with my purchase. I looked at Superior, Champion, Liberty, Browning, Cannon, Steel Water, and many other safes before I bought the Fort Knox M2. If you think that the safe you’re looking at will work for the guns you have now, think a little before you buy it, and buy a bigger one. You will probably buy more guns! Right? Spend a little more at the front end of buying a safe, or you will end up buying a second safe at some point! Also make sure to get an S&G Group 2 lock. The man I bought my safe from, Steve , is a great locksmith that is willing to work with you, and with no pressure to buy ‘Right Now’! I found out about Steve from a friends son, a retired State Trooper from one of the adjoining states to Virginia. I talked to Steve a number of times on the phone before I went to meet him in Chantilly, Virginia, at a gun show. Even at the gun show he never pushed for a sale. When he was finished with the person he was talking to when I showed up, he came to talk to me as if I was the only one at the gun show, one on one, NO KIDDING!!! His wife Toni, talked to me first, and gave me a brochure, and a price list, and talked about the safes, very knowledgeable also. Toni knows the product very well! One of the things I wanted was a certain 3 number combination, and Steve easily set it to the numbers I had requested. I had the safe set on my garage floor. To keep the bottom of the safe protected from rusting, he set the safe on 4 Hockey Pucks. May seem weird to some, but steel and cement = rust on bottom of safe. Today they came from Northern, Virginia with the Fort Knox M2 safe, in the rain, and did an incredible job moving the safe, and setting it up, and leveling it, and anchoring it to the cement floor. They traveled at least 135 miles, or a little more. I know I traveled 135 miles to go to the gun show to meet them. Steve seems willing to travel a great distance to set up your safe. He will give you a flat rate of what the set up and delivery will cost. It might seem pricey, but when you really understand what service and knowledge he is providing, it will be worth it! Others I talked to about getting a safe delivered, and given a flat rate within a certain zone for mileage, would have cost a great deal more. Then to set it up, level it, and anchor it was so much an hour per man, 2 men minimum. Much more than I paid Steve and they would have only had to come 70 miles. We are dog lovers, and so are Steve and Toni. They had their 4 dogs with them, one named Bullet, another Caliber, another named Ammo, and another named --- . After the safe was completely installed Steve took the time to make sure I was okay with the way everything worked. It took me a few tries to get the S&G Combination Dial to work for me, but I have opened it a number of times now with no problem. If you find yourself having a hard time with going that ‘just a scratch’ too far past your combo number, use a finger from your other hand to slow it down, like a brake. Steve made that suggestion, and it works. If you google “Steve’s Services” you can then email him at firstname.lastname@example.org, and/or call him at 703 573 4394, he will get back to you in a timely manner. I was going to get a gun safe a few years ago, but we could not afford it, so I dropped the thought. A few months ago we were coming out of a Tractor Supply and my wife stopped at the gun safes and said, “I think you should get a gun safe”. Who was I to argue? She did not realize what this would end up costing her/us. We went from around $700.00, to about $4,000.00. Big difference, but she pulled on her big girl boots, and gave her blessing for the safe. You also have to understand that she said I could buy a new Harley or Indian if I lost 100 pounds. She knew she was safe with dangling that carrot in front of me! I can still get a new BIKE, IF I still lose the 100 pounds, but she said no more gun safes, at least for a while. She does understand that you can never have enough guns, or ammunition, so as I see it, I still win. By the way, I do have to be careful around her as she is a much better shot than me. Her daddy raised her in the NRA competition as a young girl. She won a lot of Trophy’s and Badges. She toasted our son (he’s my step-son) at a gun range when he was bragging about what a good shot he was. My wife at that time had not shot a live round in about 25 years. Well, she shamed him in five round groups, every time a bull seye, every set they shot. He would get maybe three in the eye, and two out most of their sets. When she hit the outer edge of a bulls eye one time, he tried to call it as an out. I was in the next lane, and told him to see the ‘range master to see what he would say. Before he got I within ten feet, the MASTER told him to suck it up, and be man enough to be defeated by his mom. It nearly killed him to say, mom you’re a better shot than me. He has never asked for a rematch! I close with saying that I probably spent way too much time on the internet and phone to do the research and learning a HUGE load of information. I know it was driving my wife to a maddening stage, but then I reminded her that this was my Christmas gift from her, and she backed off. Men, if you have a great wife, let her know how blessed you feel, and let her know how great she is, and most importantly let her know how much you love her. You’ll never be sorry for it!!! I am a proud Viet Nam veteran. May God Bless all of our Military Troops, First Responders, and all who put themselves in harm’s way for the rest of us to live within the Freedoms we still have. Freedoms lost, seldom returned!! Home of the Free, because of the Brave. If you love your Freedoms, thank a veteran. Every one of them gave some, and some gave all!! Thanks for letting this ole timer ramble on, Roger Guy (a.k.a. the Grizz
Locksmiths in Ewing
- Business Description:American Lock & Key has been loyally serving the city of Richmond, Virginia and many surrounding areas for over 30 years. We have grown into a well-established and trustworthy full service Richmond locksmith organization that can help anyone with all locksmith needs from simply unlocking your vehicle, home, or business to supplying and servicing safes, commercial grade hardware, architectural hardware, and all of your automatic door needs. Barry Wilson is the owner of American Lock & Key; a q..Recent Review:Guy on phone quoted $149 which was more than twice the cost of a company I called on my own without Angie’s list.Laura J.
- Business Description:MY NAME IS ROBERT GREEN OWNER / OPERTOR OF BLUE RIDGE MTN. PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES WE GO WEATERIZATIONS LOCK CHANGES EVICTIONS AND EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOUR PROPERTY SAFE
- Business Description:Moving Services Moving to a different city or new community? Do you need help packing your belongings? Do you have enough packing boxes? Whatever the job, big or small, Good Movers has a service for you. For additional information on our services, click on the appropriate hyperlink below. •Local Moves: Are you doing a residential move to a new community? •Long Haul Moves: Are you doing a residential move to a new city? •Commercial Moves: Moving your office or warehouse, locally, ..
- Business Description:We cater to the commercial locksmith needs of the business community. We also cater to our Residential ClientsRecent Review:He showed up on time and did the work right the first time. I'm happy. <br />Judy L.
- Business Description:2 employees, pay by check or cash or through a security company
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. 18+ years of experience in the home improvement business. Customer satisfaction is our priority.Recent Review:When he did the drywall and finished it the work was very sloppy. When I told him to come back and fix, he came back and it made no difference. In addition whan he laid my padding, it was done sloppily and had lumps ands bumps. He tried to say its because my carpet was old. <br /> I got a new estimate today because the carpeyt padding was so shoddy, I can no longer look at it. This new company pulled up the carpet to take a look and it turns out Mr. Rios and his staff left old padding down and thru new carpet on top of it! I am mortified. <br /> What makes it bad is the few times he was suppose to come and repair my carpet padding he kept recsheduling. I then told him hgo does not keep his word and I never heard from him again. <br /> I hesitated to write a review and was angry for months. But when I just had another company pull up my carpet and see where he left the old padding, I knew then I needed to do a review. I am beyond disgusted. <br /LaShawn F.
- Business Description:At WISHEKS we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Our sincere goal is to provide an enjoyable shopping experience that encourages you to shop with us for years to come. On the rare occasion you receive a product that you just don't like or that doesn't match your décor, our experienced Customer Service staff is just a phone call away and will guide you through our easy return policy. At WISHEKS we want you to get exactly what you want and with our world-class product selection y..Recent Review:On Jan 9th I ordered a 4 drawer AMSEC Stor it Cabinet AND two AMSEC Jewelry inserts 1375033 from Indehomes that were advertised on their website. I did receive the cabinet on Jan 23, but without the two ordered jewelry inserts. <br /> I called and talked to Andrea about it and shortly after that I received, without notice, a refund for the inserts. I did manage to get her on the phone and she said she would check into it. I then received an email telling me they were discontinued and she could not find them. <br /> I wrote her back telling her that AMSEC had 18 in stock and even gave her the phone number to call. I again didn't hear back from her, and she wouldn't answer the phone, so I had to call her from a number she wouldn't recognize. She did answer and she sounded so sincere when she said she would really check into it. However, to this day I have never heard back from her. <br /> In the mean time, I ordered them from another company (and paid more for them) but received them in 8 days. <br /> They were very nice on the phone the few time I could get a hold of them; however I would have appreciated sincerity instead! <br /> They rarely answered their phones and I never used their Live Chat when anyone was there even though I tried many times. <br /KAREN M.
- Business Description:Towing & Recovery Services
- Business Description:Military discount 10%. Members of neighborhood watch 10%. Senior discount 10%
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Keyless door locks offer major convenience, but are they effective? Our guide helps you navigate the pros and cons of keyless door locks, featuring information about safety, potential power failure issues, cost, and more.
Floating kitchen islands provide plenty of style and function for your home. Read this floating kitchen island guide to learn the pros and cons of having one in your home, and how to measure it correctly so that it fits your space.
Find locksmiths in
- Rose Hill
- Cumberland Gap
- New Tazewell
- Flat Lick
- Bean Station
- Powder Springs
- Pennington Gap
- Saint Charles
locksmiths in Ewing
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Balian's Towing & Recovery, Inc.116 Pegram Lane
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Balian's Towing & Recovery, Inc.
- Good Movers Columbia10207 Wincopin Cir
- Good Movers Columbia
- LONESOME PINE LOCK & KEY855 Virginia Ave NW
- LONESOME PINE LOCK & KEY
- MILLER LOCKSMITH967 wilson hill rd
Rose Hill, Virginia
- MILLER LOCKSMITH
- SMART HOME IMPROVEMENTS11416 Reed Rd.
- SMART HOME IMPROVEMENTS