Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Colonial Heights, VA
There are 4 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Colonial Heights
- KNABE OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENTPortable generator would not start. The company quickly picked up the generator; however, it took two weeks for them to begin the repair. When the work was completed--cleaning the carburetor, the person who called thoroughly explained all the work that was needed. More importantly, he explained how to avoid the problem in the future. The generator was returned in good order and ready for the next power outage
- Sears Appliance RepairRepairman took things apart and discovered a portion of one part had been chewed through. He ordered replacement part and dishwasher has been working fine since that was installed. He did market a general service plan/warranty offer while on site but was not over-the-top with the sales effort. Work was completed promptly and any mess removed
- Burchett's Small Engine Service LLCI do not recall the time and cost at this point, so the above are rough estimates. I was on a multi-week waiting period with another company, and all the while my spring lawn was getting higher and higher, so I checked references on Angies List and decided to contact Burchett's. They came out within a day or two to pick up my riding mower, I believe, and had it back within a few days as well. The person I spoke with (I believe it was the owner), was pleasant and professional. I got the impression that he is an ethical person who takes pride in doing a quality job. Unlike the other company I was dealing with, I got a very quick turnaround, and the mower performed beautifully all season. I will definitely be calling this company again in the spring
- Burchett's Small Engine Service LLCThe owner, Denny Burchett, was very courteous and pleasant to deal with. They turned the job around in 1 day, much sooner than promised. They even made a piece for the lawn mower deck for free. I highly recommend Burchett's for lawn mower service.
- Bob's Tractor & Mower RepairHe does an excellent job. When he fixes something it is fixed and I don’t need to call him back again to fix the same equipment. He is informative and he is very good at what he does. If does have to order parts, he orders them and then comes back.
- Randy's Small Engine LLCMy 5-year old Craftsman self-propelled mower quit propelling itself. Since I had just received Randy's business flyer in the mail that day, I called Randy that evening. He to my house the next day and discovered a cable was broken and a and quot;bandand quot; needed to be replaced. Once he confirmed that I wanted to spend the money to get the replacement parts, he ordered the cable (which was only available from Sears), and purchased the band at a local store. So I had to wait for almost a week for the part from Sears to arrive. n the meantime, however, Randy gave me a self-propelled mower to use until mine got fixed, It was a great loaner. He also performed a great service on my mower. He cleaned it all over (looks like new) changed the oil and filter, put in a new spark-plug and checked the timing, etc, adjusted everything, and sharpened the blade. (that basic service - I understand, including the service call to your home, is $35) When the part arrived from Sears, Randy called and arranged a time convenient for us the next day to do the repair. Hecame on time, did the repair and tested the mower to ensure we were satisfied before he would accept any money from us. His total bill of $100 included the $38 Sears cable, coming to my house twice, the band and the full general service. I just mowed the entire yard today and it works at least as well as it did when I first bought it - maybe better
- ATKINSON POWER EQUIPMENTPicked up mower on schedule. Repaired and returned as promised. The mower would not start and they needed to evaluate and repair. Wish they would have called before returning. II would have had them do additional services. In this case, I would say they were too efficient.
- Burchett's Small Engine Service LLCBased on time of year mower brought in, got two day prompt service: cleaned carb., got new air filter and plug, changed oil, sharpened and balanced blade, and test ran. Brought in for no other repairs and no other repairs necessary.
- Burchett's Small Engine Service LLCCustomer service was excellent. The estimated time for repair was 3 weeks. They did it in 2 weeks and the machine now runs like new. Cost was fair and the service was unusually friendly and prompt.
- Burchett's Small Engine Service LLCWe had not used the machine in several years and could not get it to run with new gasoline and oil, Burchett's was selected based on their excellent Angie's List ratings and recommendations. As one that was involved in customer service for my entire working career, I was very impressed with everyone I had contact with at their company. They were excellent to work with and rebuilt the carb on the leaf vacuum-mulcher. An even better was the price they charged. I recommend them highly and will be taking all my small engine repairs to them in the future. In fact, I will be taking a lawn mower to them in the next few days for repair
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Colonial Heights
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!
- Business Description:We offer high quality work performed at an affordable cost. We take pride in our work and are here to give you a professional service every time. 6+ years experience in remodeling.Recent Review:Great! I highly recommend Brandon Rose. He has done several projects for me. Excellent workmanship and fair pricing.Cheryl B.
- Business Description:Safe, efficient, and reliable Home Improvement Contracting! With over 10 years of experience, Yusaw is veteran owned and operated where clients experience civilian contracting executed with a military standard. Here at Yusaw, we offer respectful, and professional service at a fair price and are always honest with our clients. We specialize in kitchen and bathroom rehabs and are a one-stop-shop! Detailed Demos, Quick Rough ins, and finishing work, we do it all. We also offer handyman services ..Recent Review:Outstanding! Michael was very responsive and communicated well. We walked through the project and when he felt the work was unwarranted then he would recommend not doing the work. As work proceeded Michael always sought our approval for anything not agreed upon or changes. Work was completed in a timely manner! I would recommend YUSAW 100Tonette H.
- Business Description:Proficient and experienced handyman with over 15 years of service work in all fields of residential and commercial home repairs. Over 600 five star reviews with On another platform called thumbtack. Started off as a part time job and has grown to a staff of 10 people all specializing in their own field. Painters, finishers electricians plumbers and Roofer. If you want it done right please call us for free estimatesRecent Review:We talked and he gave a quote of $250.00, the agreement was he would be fixing the issue that we have but after that time , about 1 week a half, Tony was a no show and never showed up for any schedule. and kept on rescheduling and I have text messages from him, and it is unprofessional to say that you are coming to work on a job, but does not show up at all. My tenants are upset and and I now owe my tenants for the work that Tony hasn't done at all. The last time he communicated was Last Saturday and said that he was working on a kitchen remodeling job, and his worker had back surgery and that I may have to look for another contractorMia O.
- Business Description:Our company provides full-service work performed by professionals. We tailor the work to meet the customer's needs and budget. Give us a call today for your free estimate.Recent Review:I recommend him to other people and they give me feedback that they were happy with his work. He does a very good job. He was professional. He give me a price. He was a humble guy, well spoken, and easy to talk to. You just need to tell him what you want him to doLonnie S.
- Business Description:We are a service and installation based company. Providing customers with accurate service repairs on residential and commercial heating and air conditioning equipment. We specialize in energy efficiency systems, such as High SEER Heat pumps, Geothermal, Solar Thermal, 90+ Gas furnaces. Along with a line of efficient hot water heating methods. Offering the most competitive service pricing around, service visits a low as $85.00Recent Review:Great job. Armstrong worked with me on a somewhat unique schedule I required and met all of my expectations. Good quality work and equipment.CHRIS B.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Repair services on all makes and models of outdoor equipment. Pick up and delivery services available for extra fee. Warranty, sales, and service center for Husqvarna outdoor power equipment, both residential and commercialRecent Review:WE GOT THE GENERATOR STARTED OURSELVES. COST $8.00 FOR STARTER FLUID. BURCHETTE SAID A 4 MONTH WAIT TO GET IN.Alan P.
- Business Description:We are a small cleaning business looking to take launch.
- Business Description:HERE AT TURN KEY INNOVATIONS WHERE YOU INNOVATIVE IDEAS COME TO LIFE. WE TAKE PRIDE IN OFFERING A GREAT CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE. WE HAVE OVER 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN GENERAL MAINTENANCE .WE OFFER A WIDE VARIETY OF COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL PACKAGES TO SUITE YOUR NEEDS. WE ARE OWNER OPERATED AND BASE LOCALLY TO SERVE THE TRI CITY AREAS
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Fort Lee
- Prince George
- Church Road
- Bon Air
- Highland Springs
- Charles City
- Providence Forge
lawn mower repair shops in Colonial Heights
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- COFER'S SMALL ENGINE13908 JAMES RIVER DR
- COFER'S SMALL ENGINE
- KNABE OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT14290 MIDLOTHIAN TPKE
- KNABE OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT
- Mower Lube LLC8417 Erle Rd
- Mower Lube LLC
- Neblett Lawn Care Services227 Marbleridge Rd.
North Chesterfield, Virginia
- Neblett Lawn Care Services
- Pro equip 15321 osborne rd
Stony Creek, Virginia
- Pro equip
- WACO INC5450 LEWIS RD
- WACO INC
- YUSAW CONTRACTING 1502 Spring Tree Ct
- YUSAW CONTRACTING