Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Petersburg, VA
There are 4 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Petersburg
- Lee's Affordable ServicesLee was extremely courteous and timely. He came and hauled away my mower in his “smaller” of 2 cargo trailers-read large capacity. His prices were extraordinarily affordable! I would recommend him for any lawn service needs, handy work, you name it! Just ask him and he will be honest. I will definitely be patronizing him In the future
- Jimmys Lawn Mower RepairExcellent! Our snowblower quit and we called Jimmy. He was at our home the next day, assessed the situation and ordered parts. Three days later, our snowblower is back in our garage fully operational. Experienced professional, fast and fair service.
- DAVIS LAWN TRACTOR REPAIRI could not be at home at the time service was available. All the work was performed in my absence. A detailed service order explained what was done, and replaced parts were left for me to see. A discount I didn't know to ask for was applied, and the charges were quite reasonable. Having someone I can trust to make "house calls" is very important to me. I will definitely call upon Davis Lawn Tractor Repair in future and recommend it highly to my friends
- KNABE OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENTPortable generator would not start. The company quickly picked up the generator; however, it took two weeks for them to begin the repair. When the work was completed--cleaning the carburetor, the person who called thoroughly explained all the work that was needed. More importantly, he explained how to avoid the problem in the future. The generator was returned in good order and ready for the next power outage
- Sears Appliance RepairRepairman took things apart and discovered a portion of one part had been chewed through. He ordered replacement part and dishwasher has been working fine since that was installed. He did market a general service plan/warranty offer while on site but was not over-the-top with the sales effort. Work was completed promptly and any mess removed
- KNABE OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENTI took the chance and called them to pick up and fix the machine. They picked it up promptly and quickly did the work. The machine was returned to me as and when promised and works great. The whole job, including pick up and delivery charges cost less than some other shops quoted me just to pick up and deliver the machine. I highly recommend them
- Pendleton HardwareI showed the saw to the man at the counter, explained to him what happened and he knew exactly what was wrong. He took the cover in the back work area and fixed the engaged spring.. he put the bar, chain and cover back onto my saw and didn't charge me a dime... So I gave them $20. a big thank you and bought an extra chain in the event I need one.. I cant think or say anything more praiseworthy to say..
- Burchett's Small Engine Service LLCWe had service and repair work for two mowers and a gas trimmer. Repaired a locked up mower and trimmer, serviced them, and serviced another mower. Work was quick despite peak season and all equipment runs flawlessly. This is our second repair after a generator repair last year. Can't speak more highly of these guys. Very nice doing business with them
- Burchett's Small Engine Service LLCThey told me it was a very busy time and repair would take 2 weeks, but it was done in 10 days. All repairs done as promised and the machine has been running fine since then. The price was reasonable ($155) just about what I expected. Very courteous service both on the phone and in person, and a man helped me load and unload the heavy machine from my car. I would definitely rely on them in the future for lawnmower or any small engine work
- KNABE OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENTAfter my mower made an unusual sound that I thought was an engine problem, I stopped at two other service providers first because they are closer to my home. The first said it would be four weeks before they could look at my mower. The second was in the middle of relocating their business, would not be open for several days, and had a wait of two weeks. At Knabe, they had a wait of two weeks, but offered to take a quick look and immediately diagnosed a loose blade, something I could have discovered easily enough but never thought to look for. They said there was no charge and I was on my way in less than five minutes, with the tech's thoughts on why my engine sounded a little rough to him. I'll probably take my mower in at the end of the season and have him tune it up, but for now, I won't need to borrow my neighbor's mower again
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Petersburg
- Business Description:Proficient and experienced handyman with over 15 years of service work in all fields of residential and commercial home repairs. Over 600 five star reviews with On another platform called thumbtack. Started off as a part time job and has grown to a staff of 10 people all specializing in their own field. Painters, finishers electricians plumbers and Roofer. If you want it done right please call us for free estimatesRecent Review:We talked and he gave a quote of $250.00, the agreement was he would be fixing the issue that we have but after that time , about 1 week a half, Tony was a no show and never showed up for any schedule. and kept on rescheduling and I have text messages from him, and it is unprofessional to say that you are coming to work on a job, but does not show up at all. My tenants are upset and and I now owe my tenants for the work that Tony hasn't done at all. The last time he communicated was Last Saturday and said that he was working on a kitchen remodeling job, and his worker had back surgery and that I may have to look for another contractorMia O.
- Business Description:We offer high quality work performed at an affordable cost. We take pride in our work and are here to give you a professional service every time. 6+ years experience in remodeling.Recent Review:Brandon and crew did an excellent job. My shed looks awesome and amazing now!Stacy H.
- Business Description:Safe, efficient, and reliable Home Improvement Contracting! With over 10 years of experience, Yusaw is veteran owned and operated where clients experience civilian contracting executed with a military standard. Here at Yusaw, we offer respectful, and professional service at a fair price and are always honest with our clients. We specialize in kitchen and bathroom rehabs and are a one-stop-shop! Detailed Demos, Quick Rough ins, and finishing work, we do it all. We also offer handyman services ..Recent Review:Outstanding! Michael was very responsive and communicated well. We walked through the project and when he felt the work was unwarranted then he would recommend not doing the work. As work proceeded Michael always sought our approval for anything not agreed upon or changes. Work was completed in a timely manner! I would recommend YUSAW 100Tonette H.
- Business Description:We are a service and installation based company. Providing customers with accurate service repairs on residential and commercial heating and air conditioning equipment. We specialize in energy efficiency systems, such as High SEER Heat pumps, Geothermal, Solar Thermal, 90+ Gas furnaces. Along with a line of efficient hot water heating methods. Offering the most competitive service pricing around, service visits a low as $85.00Recent Review:Great job. Armstrong worked with me on a somewhat unique schedule I required and met all of my expectations. Good quality work and equipment.CHRIS B.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Timely appointment. However, was told on the phone when making the appt, that the $99 diagnostic fee would be applied as a credit toward the labor/parts. I called 2 different times, each time told the same thing. Except when the service was provided, the diagnostic fee was billed separately, in addition to the part and labor. Expensive labor for a less than 1 hour job. Definitely feel takenDuane M.
- Business Description:Repair services on all makes and models of outdoor equipment. Pick up and delivery services available for extra fee. Warranty, sales, and service center for Husqvarna outdoor power equipment, both residential and commercialRecent Review:WE GOT THE GENERATOR STARTED OURSELVES. COST $8.00 FOR STARTER FLUID. BURCHETTE SAID A 4 MONTH WAIT TO GET IN.Alan P.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:I couldn't have asked for a better serviceman, except for the charge; Sears quoted a cost of $79.00 but the serviceman was firm that the cost was $94.00. It was "bait and switch" as far as I'm concerned. I will NEVER use Sears home repair services again, despite the really outstanding quality of the serviceman. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on meRichard C.
- Business Description:We have been in business for 6 years and are highly qualified in what we do. We are licensed and insured. We are family owned and operated with 3 employees and we do not sub contract because we want it all done right by us. If we do your work in a satisfied and timely manner we will cut costs and help you with payment plans. Our God is by our side and he is our main helper. We treat our customers like family. Thanks and God bles
- Business Description:Corporate office address: 11047 Leadbetter Rd Ashland, VA 23005. Social media site: https://www.facebook.com/jamesriverequipment. See website for specials & other details.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Fort Lee
- Colonial Heights
- Prince George
- Church Road
- Stony Creek
- Charles City
- Bon Air
- Highland Springs
- Providence Forge
lawn mower repair shops in Petersburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- COFER'S SMALL ENGINE13908 JAMES RIVER DR
- COFER'S SMALL ENGINE
- Minor Touch Ups and Repairs1551 Warrenton Rd
- Minor Touch Ups and Repairs
- Pro equip 15321 osborne rd
Stony Creek, Virginia
- Pro equip
- YUSAW CONTRACTING 1502 Spring Tree Ct
- YUSAW CONTRACTING