A whistling shower is more than a nuisance. It could be warning you of a serious plumbing problem. If your shower is sounding an alarm, explore some of the common reasons why your shower squeals so you can solve the problem at its source.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Ashland, VA
There are 71 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Ashland
- A-1 Sewer & Drain Plumbing & Water HeatersChandler Cobb was the service technician and he was extremely professional and very knowledgeable. He took the time to explain the problem and how to resolve it should it occur again.
- Damascus Road Services, LLCTanner, the plumber, is smart, courteous, on time and very, very skilled and experienced. I am delighted with his work. I will use him for all my plumbing needs and will recommend him to my neighbors.
- Damascus Road Services, LLCAwesome! Tanner was very professional, explaining what was needed and how he would complete the repairs. He was quick to schedule, informative and showed up when he said he would be there and arrived on time! Would highly recommend and have already shared his contact info with family and friends. Thanks Tanner!
- Damascus Road Services, LLCI had a pluggage in my line. Tanner came out right away. Fixed the problem. He was very professional. I would definitely call him again for any plumbing problems. Tanner is very reliable.
- Damascus Road Services, LLCTanner was amazing! I called him with a leaking hot water heater on the weekend and he immediately dropped everything and was here within the hour. After diagnosing the water heater he located a replacement went and picked it up and completed the install the same day. Tanner was polite and personable and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone!
- Orbit Water SolutionsFor the longest time, my husband and I suspected we didn’t have the cleanest of drinking water. We would notice algae growing on the faucet on occasion, there would be days we would notice a change in taste from the day prior, and once you start to question the water you are consuming on a daily basis, that’s when you know it might be time to make some changes. We noticed a difference in taste almost immedely; the water was more refreshing and we found ourselves reaching for refills more often. The water was also crystal clear, another striking difference in the water we had been consuming. The water also made a noticeable impact on the taste for both hot and cold brewed coffees, making both more potent in flavor. Showers are a different experience as well - the shampoo has rinsed completely from my hair and my skin feels cleaner. I have also noticed a difference in my skin complexion; turns out if you don’t have the best of water, it holds oils and grease on your face. The water filtration system was one of the best investments we’ve made in the home to date. The system brings an added sense of security when consuming water, especially after the tests were performed on the city’s drinking water; the chlorine levels were off the charts - quite literally. And in looking at those numbers, in both shock and a little disgust, my husband wondered allowed, “I wonder what the long term effects of that is on your body.” There was no answer and that was answer enough for me to be invested in this product. It has been almost a month with the system and we could not be happier. The installation was seamless, the crew was fantastic to work with and we’ve had no issues with the system. If you have been questioning your drinking water, give them a call to come out and do a test - you will wonder why you didn’t call sooner
- Flush Masters Drain Cleaning & PlumbingAwesome job done! The owner of the company was very honest, knowledgeable, provided me a very reasonable price for the job. He did an excellent work. He also provided me a good advice for kitchen faucet. I decided to ask the kitchen faucet replacement installation with this company. Very very happy!
- Ferkim LLCWe are excited “Fernando” finally got a review page as we have suggested. We first met this gentleman in 2017 canvassing the neighborhood. My wife and I haven’t stopped using him since. My neighbors have used him for different jobs over the years. He is a fair and great person to work with. Always honest and goes the extra mile at no extra costs for his customers. We feel like distant family members and my wife is the only one who calls him “Fernando” as she has incorrectly for years!!! We truly recommend this Class A contractor for any job you may have
- Plumbers R Us LLCPlumbers R Us did a great job with both of my projects. They were very responsive - they came out and installed my faucet the day after my first inquiry. A few days later they installed 4 new toilets. I would definitely hire them again and recommend them without hesitation.
- BEAR MechanicalI had some very old galvanized pipes in the kitchen that had eroded from the inside out (very common issue based on age of my home). Contacted a few trusted companies and added Bear as a consideration. It was the first time I’d ever contacted them for work. Not only were they the first to respond, but Bob and his helper Shawn(sp?) were very focused and diligent with fully identifying the problem and how to fix the issue long term. Before the other quotes came in, I knew these were the folks to hire. The estimate was competitive and the work was completed inside of 4hrs on the date we scheduled. I was so impressed that i asked them to provide an estimate for another plumbing task i’d been considering over the past few years (replacing laundry room plumbing, which was WAY overdue) and they provided yet another stellar experience. I couldn’t be happier with the work that was completed and I’m more than happy to share this experience with folks I know, especially if they find themselves in a similar predicament. Also, anyone who is so personable that he can tell it’s completely appropriate to drop quotes from the Princess Bride during an estimate visit is good people in my book. Thanks again, Miracle Max
Plumbers in Ashland
- Business Description:Synergy Technical Services is Virginia's premier heating and air conditioning, plumbing and electrical contractor that specializes in service of all makes and models of heat pumps, gas furnaces, ductless mini-split systems, geothermal heat pump systems, installations of heating and cooling systems, ductwork and indoor air quality products such as humidifiers and media filtration.Recent Review:Tech failed to install whole house surge protector despite me asking 5x if it was being done. He then lied to his boss and said I never said anything about it. The owner indicated he would think about what he wanted to do about it and call me back. As of this writing, it has been 10 days and I 2 additional attempts at contacting the owner by me. Run from this companyMike C.
- Business Description:Guirkin Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Company, LLC originated in 1976. We have been servicing Central Virginia's residential plumbing, heating and cooling needs for over forty years now! We have a reputation of fast service and usually respond to your call within four to eight hours with the job being completed. When you call our office you will have a nice conversation with Tommy, Linda, or Kristin about your problem. There will be no long waits. We believe in honest, reliable servi..Recent Review:The technician was professional and knowledgeable. He did a thorough cleaning and inspection. He was respectful of our home and worked cleanly. We will hire Guirkin Plumbing and Heating again.Beth B.
- Business Description:Call today for plumbing services.Recent Review:Dell was extremely professional. He arrived when he said he would. And when the faucet I had purchased turned out not to be the right type for the sink, he was flexible and went out and got one. There was also a surprise with the pedestal sink needing longer supply lines - and he took care of that, too. Solid work, fair pricing, great experienceAmy W.
- Business Description:As a mulit-year Super Service Award Winner, Foster Plumbing & Heating is a family-owned business has been helping homeowners stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter since 1989. We have been in the industry since 1946. We pride ourselves in treating our customers and our staff fairly. For years Foster Plumbing & Heating has been servicing the Richmond area with quality and professional care. Our heating and cooling technicians are fully trained and provide the best service in the area. ..Recent Review:excellent- very professional and timelyPearl W.
- Business Description:Plumbers R Us is family owned and operated for over 20 years- We are Licensed, Insured and Bonded. Our specialty is water heaters. We how ever provide all plumbing services. Plumbers R Us, covers all of the Richmond, VA area and we are available 24/7 for Emergency Service. 10% Discounts are available for Seniors, Military and First RespondersRecent Review:They were great came in and got the job done right will use againBenjamin R.
- Business Description:We will take care of all of your plumbing needs! 14 years of experience and come from a family of plumbers. From upgrading your faucets and toilets to drain pipe and water line repair Wirth It plumbing and repairs has you covered. Don't let your honey-do list cost you more than its WirthRecent Review:Very fast & professional job!Catal B.
- Business Description:We can take care of all of your plumbing needs.Recent Review:They called back quickly, were punctual, friendly and solved the problem. Father and sons owned.Sue H.
- Business Description:No matter what plumbing problem you are facing, Mundin Plumbing can help you. As one of the most trusted plumbing companies in Richmond, Henrico, and Glen Allen, Mundin Plumbing offers high-quality work every time. Whether you just need a simple fix for a running toilet or have a more complex plumbing project, the company’s team can handle anything. The plumbers are experts with more than 10 years of industry experience. They always do the job right the first time and provide exceptional cust..Recent Review:Never heard a word from this company.Anne D.
- Business Description:Marines Plumbing, a Veteran-Owned and Operated business, serves Northern Virginia, including Fairfax, Prince William, Loudoun, Stafford Counties and Richmond. We’re the “no haggle” plumber. We give you one fair price for the products and services we provide, and additional options when available. When we work with you, it includes one of our expert technicians coming out to your house to accurately assess your issues. If you decide to use us to fix your plumbing problems, then we get right to..Recent Review:Worst experience imaginable… Run while you have the chance. Due to age and expected life expectancy and recommendation of my condo association, I replaced my 17-year-old gas direct-vent hot water heater that never gave me a problem. Since the initial install on May 24th the heater has been inoperable 30% of the time due to one thing or another. Almost every other day the unit was off, and I must relight the pilot to get hot water. The first time the unit failed was less than a week after it was installed but, on a Sunday, and I was charged an emergency dispatch fee... actually had to provide a credit card number on the phone before they would come out! I was reimbursed weeks later but only after requesting and repeated follow ups. On the Sunday dispatch unit was off because air vent being cut too short and disconnected, so not enough air was getting to the unit, on subsequent trip the damper plate had to be installed to keep air from coming in from outside from blowing out pilot(not sure, this may be required depending on vent length). The issue kept occurring and they could not figure out what was happening, so they replaced the heater with another one...and it still occurred. They then said it could be gas, so I had the gas company come out to test and they found a small leak in the gas line near the heater, but I guess that is not something ordinarily checked. Everything else gas wise checked out. The issue was still occurring every couple of days. Finally, about a week ago steam was discovered coming up the drainpipe from a unit below me and was being directed into my heaters pan/gas controller and that could be contributing. Irony here is that each time I had to relight the pilot I had reported that the gas controller area/fire foam was soaked, and when they were onsite repairing the gas leak they saw firsthand the steam in the pan with the unit off, the tech was on his side lighting the pilot with the steam in his face and each instance said this was normal, just condensation… turns out not normal. They wanted a State Water heater representative/expert to look at the unit. The supposed representative (business card he left said RoT Marketing?) "examined" the unit and he indicated the install “looked ok”. That the issues all along (after the vent, damper, and gas were repaired) were all due to the steam coming up the drain… and here is the best part of all… the warranty on the unit was now void!! Still waiting on that official statement in a letter. Hope this helpsJamie M.
- Business Description:Automatic Climate has serviced Richmond, Virginia and the surrounding areas since 1983. Honesty, integrity, pride in workmanship and customer satisfaction are the hallmark principles that drive our company. Alan Purser, Sr. is a classic American success story. He started with a dream, a strong work ethic and a pickup truck. Coupled with a comprehensive skill set, he has grown his company into one of Richmond's finest full service heating and air conditioning businesses. Alan's wife Olive mana..Recent Review:Replaced heating and cooling systemSam T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Traditional sewer repair involves digging up the sewer main, which can tear up your yard and leave you with a huge bill. Trenchless sewer repair is an excellent alternative. However, you should consider several key factors first.
A plumber must have an up-to-date license to perform work in most states. Why do they need to have proper certifications and what are the risks of hiring an unlicensed plumber to complete work in your home? Keep reading to find out.
Find Plumbers in
- Glen Allen
- Manakin Sabot
- Highland Springs
- Bon Air
- Ruther Glen
- Bowling Green
- King William
Plumbers in Ashland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A.E.I. Installations4400 W Franklin St
- Abbott's Handyman Service9693 King William Rd
- Above And Beyond Plumbing LLC.6177 west river rd
- Absolute Construction 11222 Ascot Cir
- Absolute Plumbing & MechanicalPO Box 5825
- Affordable Plumbing4215 Farmhill Ln
- Agape Plumbing622 Elgin Ter
- Aikey's Home Improvements LLC14100 Whirlaway Way
- Air Excellence Inc7701 Whitepine Rd
- Alex&Son Contractor2015 west Broad Street
- All About Plumbing Service & Repair40 Brick Drive
Highland Springs, Virginia
- All Around Home Air15029 W Patrick Henry Rd
- Allen Rasnake General Contractor1713 Old Hundred Road
- Alliance Air & Duct Inc10301 Hull Street Road Building 2 Office 2
- allphase home repair and improvements9741 Fordwych Dr
- AllTimeProCleaningServices2829 Terminal Ave
- Alphin and Associates LLC22 Villa Ave
- American Leak Detection of Central VirginiaP.O. Box 464
- ANP Plumbing LLC4558 Market Rd
- Apex Construction Solutions LLC301 Masonic Ln
- Art's Plumbing Service, Inc.15925 Searchlight Ct
- Artistic Stone Design11321 International Dr
N Chesterfiled, Virginia
- Arze Home Improvement LLC101 S Boulevard Apt. 6
- Automatic Climate Heating & Air Conditioning5420 DISTRIBUTOR DR
- A.E.I. Installations
- Backflow Prevention Services of VA. L.L.C.654 Effingham Dr
- Bathroom Plumbing Bowling Green VA104 MILFORD ST
Bowling Green, Virginia
- BAZ Construction8 Raines Ave
- Bellescape Companies Of Richmond11101 Dabneys Mill Rd
- Bells Equipment Repair3407 Frank Rd
- Bennetts Home Improvement4807 Monaco Dr
- Best Price Plumbing Inc.11324 Longtown Drive
- Billy’s Pool Services13372 Greenwood Church Rd
- Blake Door Systems LLC10600 Cliffmore Dr
Glen Allen, Virginia
- Blessed Hands Home Solutions LLc21358 Jefferson Davis Hwy
Ruther Glen, Virginia
- BOB'S STUMP GRINDING325 MYRTLE ST
- BOOKER HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING1723 BYRON ST
- BOSE CONSTRUCTION CO., LLC10221 Krause Rd #2753
- Boswell Plumbing & Heating315 Penniman Rd
- Bowen Plumbing2110 Haviland Dr
- Bradley Mechanical Corp8107 Virginia Pine Ct
- BREMAC Inc8133 Mechanicsville Turnpike
- Brinkley's Home Improvement8307 Emerald Ln.
North Chesterfield, Virginia
- Britt Mechanical5029 Grassmere Rd
- Brytec3893 pfost ave
Prince George, Virginia
- Bubbas Handyman Service3803 Chamberlayne Ave A3
- Bubbas Handyman Service3803 Chamberlayne Avenue A3
- Bucci Plumbing, Inc.9205 Freestone Ave
- BURCHER PLUMBING12000 Beaver Spring Pl
- Backflow Prevention Services of VA. L.L.C.
- C&J Home Solutions 2206 Jackson St
- C.J.R. Plumbing LLC6942 Mason Run Drive
- CABINETRY & CONSTRUCTION, INC.18 S Thompson St STE 162
- Calista RealtyPO BOX 70087
- Carroll Plumbing & Heating Inc2108 Maywill St
- CASE HANDYMAN SERVICE1327 POINDEXTER ST
- Case Handyman Services3601 W Hundred Rd Ste 10
- CHAMBER SEPTIC TANK SERVICE17517 NASH RD
- Chase Inc100 Oak Glen St
- Chesterfield Tile Co Inc131 Granite Springs Rd
- Christian renovation network 1706 Devers Rd
- City Wide Plumbing10000 Brittonwood Dr
- Classic Construction Exteriors11622 Busy St
- Classic Granite & Marble14301 Justice Rd
- Cliff's Landscaping & Home Services, LLC1933 Adkins Rd
- Cody Malone Services110 Cranes Corner Rd
- Commonwealth Duct and mold9840 Midlothian Tpke Ste Ste C
- Commonwealth Enterprise 349 Sunnyside Rd
- COMMONWEALTH HEATING & CONTRACTORS3200 MIILBURN AVE
- Commonwealth Home Solutions10628 Toston Ln 10628 Toston Ln
Glen Allen, Virginia
- Commonwealth Renovations9112 Bailey Oak Dr
- Creative Transitions, LLC2316 Ingram Avenue
- Croxton's Inc13805 Village Mill Dr Ste 103
- Culligan of Northern Virginia45095 Old Ox Rd Ste 100
- Curmar Contracting, LLC5118 boscobel ave
- Custom Built and Painted12750 JEFFERSON DAVIS HWY
- Custom Kitchens Inc6412 Horsepen Rd
- CYRUS PLUMBING7901 SECRETARIAT DR
- C&J Home Solutions
- D L Jones Plumbing Inc5616 Greendale Rd
- D&J Affordable Services5820 Matoaca Rd
- D. B. Rankin General Contractor Inc9504 Nandina Dr
- Damascus Road Services, LLC7543 Bell Creek Rd
- Dan's Plumbing and Heating9717 Stockbridge Drive
- DANIELS HANDYMAN SERVICE2412 HAWKESBURY COURT
- Danny's Plumbing ServicePO Box 25178
- Dave Bear Construction2510 Hillanne Dr
- Dave's Handyman Services6108 Charles City Road
- Dave's Home Repair3012 n parham rd
- Davis & Green Inc132 Brandon Road
- Dennis W. Spiller General Contracting LLC1404 Rhode Island Ave.
Glen Allen, Virginia
- DirectBuy of Richmond12830 W CREEK PKWY A
- Discount Contractors5404 Distributer Dr
- Dominion Plumbing9200 Belcherwood RD
- DOMINION SERVICE CO2630 GOODES BRIDGE RD
- DPG Construction, LLC1601 Lake Randolph Drive
- Dr. Tom, LLC.18140 Shumans Rd
Ruther Glen, Virginia
- DRAINFIELD SOLUTIONS15384 Nelson Hill Rd
- D L Jones Plumbing Inc