The roof protects your home, but it can also boost your curb appeal by providing an attractive exterior. There are many roof colors to choose from, but in deciding which is the best color for your roof, here are some factors to consider.
Get matched with top roofing contractors in Mona, UT
There are 8 highly-rated local roofing contractors.
Recent Roofing Reviews in Mona
- Crawford Roofing LLCIt was very good im super happy with Crawford Roofing The crew that did my Roof on my house was very quick and professional above all they were really good about cleaning up I am very happy with the service and I will use them again in the future.
- Roof RescueIt was terrific! David Bethers was extremely helpful and made sure that everything was completed correctly. The crew that came was awesome and got the project completed in one day! Extremely pleased!
- Yeates and Mendoza RoofingThe roofing job was done professionally and timely. Yeates, Medoza and their team were a pleasure to work with and went above and beyond expectation. I recommend this company without hesitation.
- Powell's Pro Building and RemodelingPowell’s Pro recently remodeled my 3 bathrooms as well as other home projects. They were wonderful to work with. Very professional and always went out of their way to protect my home during construction. They thoroughly cleaned each area of my home as work was completed. The same crew was with me from start to finish and arrived promptly at the same time every day. I never worried about leaving them alone in my home. Roger & Preston are perfectionists, were here every day to oversee the work, and addressed any issues promptly. This company really does quality work and I will definitely contact them for any future projects. I truly enjoyed working with Roger, Lisa, Preston & their entire crew read less
- Stuart Stout Roofing IncI received a call from Les at Stout Roofing. He was very easy to talk to. He explained what they could do and what it would cost. We were able to schedule to work the following week. The crew showed up promptly and did a tremendous job. They were careful to clean up regularly throughout the process and before they left could not even tell they were there except for the new roof. Unfortunately they were short a couple pieces of gable and crown pieces as they replaced some sheets from the old roof that we were attaching to. The job was completed within the week with Brodie returning a couple of days later. We were thrilled with the prompt service and quality of the workmanship. All the guys were wonderful. I would definitely recommend this company and would not hesitate to use them again in the future if the need arose read less
- Raven Roofing and contracting Inc.I had Raven Roofing put shingles on an old family house of ours in Central Utah. They were able to make the trip and did a good fast job the first time without any hassle.
- Intermountain West ContractorsThey were prompt and very professional. The entire roof was done in one day. They cleaned up around the yard also!
- Intermountain West ContractorsWe bought a foreclosure in December before the snows came and are not living in it until it's fixed up. I knew there were some soft spots in the decking and that it had been patched previously when a swamp cooler had been removed from the house so we knew that there was roofing to be done. There was ceiling damage inside the front hall, but after some heavy rains and then snow, it stayed dry so we're pretty sure that it was old damage. We were hoping to be able to wait until Spring or Summer before dealing with the roof, but when the plumber opened a wall we discovered water inside it and damage to the ceiling above from ice build-up. I looked on Angie's and saw IWC had high ratings so I called them up. We have re-roofed houses before so we had a good idea of what a reasonable bill would be. Gerald was out of town but when I mentioned that we had water damage, he called his guy, Joe, to come up the next day. Joe gave us a reasonable bid (more than I was hoping for, but good enough) and we decided to hire them. They started almost immediately and did a fantastic job-- they took an extra half a day because they had underestimated how much heavy, icy snow there was to remove before they were even able to start, but didn't charge any more for it. There were some added challenges with their business being in Riverton, us living in Logan, and the house being in Brigham City, but there was no complaining or hesitation on their part to work things out. The new roof looks beautiful and seems to have no problems--though when we mentioned there might be a problem Gerald was ready to call up his crew to fix it before we even had a chance to check it out. Once we checked we realized there was no problem, but it was nice to know that they were so anxious to do a good job. We had them re-cover the patio because we had water coming through the seam where the roof met the patio and we wanted to make it seamless. Joe, who was giving the bid, recommended a TPO membrane instead of shingles because of the slope--we agreed because we don't want too much weight on it from snow. Unfortunately we hadn't realized that it meant they would keep the two roofs separate instead of seamless--I am really hoping that we don't end up with water coming through again. In the spirit of full disclosure, I do feel like I need to mention that Gerald gave us a discount for ensuring that we would post a review. Little did he know that we would have reviewed anyway, but I'm always willing to take a discount. This is still my true opinion about the work done though. And if there are any changes to my opinion when the heavy rains and snows come again, I will update this review read less
- Intermountain West ContractorsOverall it went well and we were pleased with the services and the quality of the workmanship. Gerald upgradded the shingles to a better quality without increasing the cost and with our permission. After the work wa completed the clean up was excellent. The work was done fast and the roof looks very good. We were kept in the loop and there were no suprises read less
- Intermountain West ContractorsI spoke to a very friendly person on the phone. They were very helpful. They did not do the work that i was looking for but was very kind and gave me some company names that could help me.
Roofers in Mona
- Business Description:Wide variety of handyman services which include but are not limited too bathroom remodeling, kitchen remodeling, concrete work, electrical work, plumbing work, tile flooring, hardwood flooring, etc.Recent Review:Bathroom Remodel / Electrical WiringSteven S.
- Business Description:Quality roofing contractor in the Utah area, specializing in new homes/custom homes of all types, anything new to reroofs.Recent Review:Signature roofing put a new roof on my house and did a excellent job. They were on time and finished in a timely manner. I was completely satisfied with the quality of work done. They called to let me know the roof was complete and recapped what they had done. Great company to work with. Definitely recommend them. read lessChuy r.
- Business Description:Utah Pubic Adjuster are Home Owner advocates. We represent you on your insurance claim to make sure you are paid what you are owed by your insurance policy. 99% of insurance claims are underpaid because the Home Owner nor their contractor knows what they are actually owed. On average we reclaim 7x more money than you will on your own. To find out how we can help you give us a call! 855-262-770 read lessRecent Review:WOW!! Matt knows what he's doing! Matt told me he could initiate and, more importantly, win (for me) a dispute with my insurance company over hail damage to my roof and house. He did exactly that!! And this was after the insurance appraised and paid what they said they were accountable for - which was basically nothing. He went way "above and beyond" to make it happen. Thank you Matt read lessBruce W.
- Business Description:We have years of experience in the Roofing trade and started J & J Roofing so that YOU will have a new company in the Salt Lake Market that is willing to provide YOU with exceptional workmanship and customer service! Call us today read lessRecent Review:The job was completed in two buisness days using a mixture of TPO and shingles. Everything was done with extreme care and precision. And we’re looking forward to years of use with out worry.SPENCER D.
- Business Description:Morehouse Construction (801) 885-0617 is a licensed general contactor. We can help you with kitchen remodels, entire home remodels, and basement finishes, We are capable and licensed to provide any service even home building read lessRecent Review:Everything went really well. Rob was punctual and got everything done quickly. The price was competitive. He and the contractors he brought in did an awesome job. In the master shower, they replaced and fixed some of the old pipes and fixtures, installed a new shower pan and all the tile and fixtures. He was even able to work in a curve ball we threw in and installed the niche in the shower. For the outdoor stair drain, he and his crew were able to remove the old, ineffective drain and setup a much better drain with higher capacity and that is better at absorbing the water and rain. Rob also did some research on the best options for drainage in the stair well and helped us avoid costly options that would not work long-term. We're very happy with the result. For the window well installation, he got the job done despite our indecision and patiently worked with us while we changed our minds. Now we have an installed window well attached to the wall in a very narrow space with the drainage gravel all setup and ready to go. All through the process, Rob was awesome at communicating with us, keeping us updated, and figuring out solutions with us, giving us invaluable info based on extensive experience to help us make the best possible choices read lessStephen K.
- Business Description:what We specialize in * Snow Removal *Fencing *Roofing *Landscaping * PaintingRecent Review:Very professional. All concerns I had were answered and addressed. Eduardo came up with a number of solutions to issues during the pre-bid inspection and followed each of them through the final inspection.Jim K.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Salt Lake City! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while .. read lessRecent Review:They did an excellent job replacing basement windows.Burke J.
- Business Description:Advanced Window Products is Utah’s 1 Window replacement company. With an A rating with the BBB, we offer you great customer service and quality products at a fair price. We provide vinyl siding, replacement windows, replacement sliding glass doors and more for homeowners across Utah, as well as up into Idaho and Wyoming read lessRecent Review:Still haven’t received my windows that should have been here weeks ago and had no communication until this week. Can’t ever get ahold of them and when I finally did, they were unprofessional and had no information read lessCameron C.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful roofer articles
Copper is a high-end roofing material. It can potentially withstand strong storms and fire while helping reduce cooling costs. However, it’s one of the highest-cost roofing materials. Learn how much copper roofing costs and what to expect.
To maintain your wooden flooring, it’s important to understand how to care for it through the changing seasons. Find out how wood expands in cold temperatures or high humidity settings, what can make it contract, plus how to combat these changes.
Find roofing contractors in
- Rocky Ridge Town
- Elk Ridge
- Woodland Hills
- Fountain Green
- Spanish Fork
- Mount Pleasant
- Spring City
- Cedar Valley
- Saratoga Springs
roofing contractors in Mona
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Carver Sheet Metal Works Inc1349 Jefferson St
Salt Lake City, Utah
- Castlemenders LLC12607 South 1300 East
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Salt Lake City1960 S Milestone Dr
Salt Lake City, Utah
- Claim Rangers Public Adjusting Po Box 634
San Jose, California
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Common Sense Custom Homes258 S Center St
- Carver Sheet Metal Works Inc
- First Call Construction902 West 760 South
- First Call Construction
- Incredible Tone2610 Adams Ave
- Incredible Tone
- The Haas Group LLC2215 Plank Road #300
- The Haas Group LLC
- Wasatch Roofing3067 S Olive Dunn Dr
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah
- Wasatch Roofing