Is it safe to install a roof in the rain? Learn more about what happens when you install a roof during rain and how to protect your house against unpredictable storms if it rains during your roof installation.
Get matched with top roofing contractors in Goshen, UT
There are 14 highly-rated local roofing contractors.
Recent Roofing Reviews in Goshen
- Crawford Roofing LLCIt was very good im super happy with Crawford Roofing The crew that did my Roof on my house was very quick and professional above all they were really good about cleaning up I am very happy with the service and I will use them again in the future.
- Roof RescueIt was terrific! David Bethers was extremely helpful and made sure that everything was completed correctly. The crew that came was awesome and got the project completed in one day! Extremely pleased!
- Yeates and Mendoza RoofingThe roofing job was done professionally and timely. Yeates, Medoza and their team were a pleasure to work with and went above and beyond expectation. I recommend this company without hesitation.
- Powell's Pro Building and RemodelingPowell’s Pro recently remodeled my 3 bathrooms as well as other home projects. They were wonderful to work with. Very professional and always went out of their way to protect my home during construction. They thoroughly cleaned each area of my home as work was completed. The same crew was with me from start to finish and arrived promptly at the same time every day. I never worried about leaving them alone in my home. Roger & Preston are perfectionists, were here every day to oversee the work, and addressed any issues promptly. This company really does quality work and I will definitely contact them for any future projects. I truly enjoyed working with Roger, Lisa, Preston & their entire crew read less
- Stuart Stout Roofing IncI received a call from Les at Stout Roofing. He was very easy to talk to. He explained what they could do and what it would cost. We were able to schedule to work the following week. The crew showed up promptly and did a tremendous job. They were careful to clean up regularly throughout the process and before they left could not even tell they were there except for the new roof. Unfortunately they were short a couple pieces of gable and crown pieces as they replaced some sheets from the old roof that we were attaching to. The job was completed within the week with Brodie returning a couple of days later. We were thrilled with the prompt service and quality of the workmanship. All the guys were wonderful. I would definitely recommend this company and would not hesitate to use them again in the future if the need arose read less
- Raven Roofing and contracting Inc.I had Raven Roofing put shingles on an old family house of ours in Central Utah. They were able to make the trip and did a good fast job the first time without any hassle.
- Intermountain West ContractorsThey were prompt and very professional. The entire roof was done in one day. They cleaned up around the yard also!
- Intermountain West ContractorsI spoke to a very friendly person on the phone. They were very helpful. They did not do the work that i was looking for but was very kind and gave me some company names that could help me.
- Intermountain West ContractorsWe bought a foreclosure in December before the snows came and are not living in it until it's fixed up. I knew there were some soft spots in the decking and that it had been patched previously when a swamp cooler had been removed from the house so we knew that there was roofing to be done. There was ceiling damage inside the front hall, but after some heavy rains and then snow, it stayed dry so we're pretty sure that it was old damage. We were hoping to be able to wait until Spring or Summer before dealing with the roof, but when the plumber opened a wall we discovered water inside it and damage to the ceiling above from ice build-up. I looked on Angie's and saw IWC had high ratings so I called them up. We have re-roofed houses before so we had a good idea of what a reasonable bill would be. Gerald was out of town but when I mentioned that we had water damage, he called his guy, Joe, to come up the next day. Joe gave us a reasonable bid (more than I was hoping for, but good enough) and we decided to hire them. They started almost immediately and did a fantastic job-- they took an extra half a day because they had underestimated how much heavy, icy snow there was to remove before they were even able to start, but didn't charge any more for it. There were some added challenges with their business being in Riverton, us living in Logan, and the house being in Brigham City, but there was no complaining or hesitation on their part to work things out. The new roof looks beautiful and seems to have no problems--though when we mentioned there might be a problem Gerald was ready to call up his crew to fix it before we even had a chance to check it out. Once we checked we realized there was no problem, but it was nice to know that they were so anxious to do a good job. We had them re-cover the patio because we had water coming through the seam where the roof met the patio and we wanted to make it seamless. Joe, who was giving the bid, recommended a TPO membrane instead of shingles because of the slope--we agreed because we don't want too much weight on it from snow. Unfortunately we hadn't realized that it meant they would keep the two roofs separate instead of seamless--I am really hoping that we don't end up with water coming through again. In the spirit of full disclosure, I do feel like I need to mention that Gerald gave us a discount for ensuring that we would post a review. Little did he know that we would have reviewed anyway, but I'm always willing to take a discount. This is still my true opinion about the work done though. And if there are any changes to my opinion when the heavy rains and snows come again, I will update this review read less
- Intermountain West ContractorsThis crew was fantastic!! They arrived at my home the time and day that was scheduled. A large garbage bin was delivered and placed next to my house the day before. Seven workers removed the entire roof, replaced and reinforced beams, built a new roof, and re shingled the house all in one day. The crew was quick, efficient and did a fantastic job. They cleaned up every piece of the old roof and did not leave a single nail on the lawn. I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing a new roof. Josh and his crew were fantastic to work with. Kathy Corinne Uta read less
Roofers in Goshen
- Business Description:AGMG Roofing, LLC is a family owned and run business specializing in a Variety of Roof installation, Roof Repair and all your current roofing needs. Most affordable roof repairs in Utah with out compromising are integrity, quality, customer service, and 100% satisfaction of Our professional work. From services specializing in Waterproofing roofs, TPO Roofs, Metal Roofs, Flat roofs and installation, wood shingled roofs, leaky roof repair and Customized roof design and Installation we here at A.. read lessRecent Review:I enjoyed my experience with AGMG roofing from start to finish. He was prompt and kept his appointments. He paid attention to the details. We have a beautiful new roof now! I would highly recommend their services. read lessHeather A.
- Business Description:We are a small locally owned 21 year old business with ten employees. Fully licensed and insured. Each job is customized to its individual design for color aesthetics and functionality. We accept payment upon completion for most jobs read lessRecent Review:The service went well. They did a good job. The owner was really nice and they did it quickly. They only took a couple of days and it's done.Bill H.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Mike helped both me and my uncle get a new roof and helped provide evidence to our insurance to have them help pay for the project. Thanks to mike my insurance covered 50 percent of the total cost and my uncle’s insurance covered 100 percent of the cost for the project. He also competed the project in great time with great quality. Thank you mike you really helped us out read lessJaydon R.
- Business Description:Eagle Peak Exteriors. We do all roofing, siding, soffit, facia, and gutters. We are a owner-operated business that has been in the industry for 16+ years. With a very talented and skilled staff to handle all of your needs, we handle every job with the customer in mind. Please click or call today for a free estimate! *A small fee may apply for credit card payments read lessRecent Review:He text me right away that he was to busy to do the jobqueue B.
- Business Description:• We're Gray Huskie Custom Exteriors and we've been remodeling and installing amazing exterior work here in Utah since 2017. • We believe in only offering the best material and quality work to our customers at a fair price. • Here at gray Huskie, we specialize in major exterior parts of a home which include: Aluminum/Fiber Cement Siding, Stucco, Stone/Brick, Soffit/Fascia, Rain Gutters, and exterior Paint. • We would like to personally invite you to gives us a call to schedule an in-person es.. read lessRecent Review:I could not be more pleased in the work and craftsmanship performed by Gray Huskie. Miguel was a pleasure to work with. He was informative, prompt and any concerns were immediately addressed. The crew was professional, friendly and a big bonus cleaned up beautifully afterward. I highly recommend Gray Huskie in any exterior work you may need read lessMichelle L.
- Business Description:We have years of experience in the Roofing trade and started J & J Roofing so that YOU will have a new company in the Salt Lake Market that is willing to provide YOU with exceptional workmanship and customer service! Call us today read lessRecent Review:The job was completed in two buisness days using a mixture of TPO and shingles. Everything was done with extreme care and precision. And we’re looking forward to years of use with out worry.SPENCER D.
- Business Description:Handyman Service that will tackle any project from interior and exterior painting, installing fans, lights etc., to lawn care including sprinkler install and repair. We also do remodel projects from dirt to roof and most everything in between. read lessRecent Review:It was very good. He did a good job, very efficient, and conscientious.Glen R.
- Business Description:Morehouse Construction (801) 885-0617 is a licensed general contactor. We can help you with kitchen remodels, entire home remodels, and basement finishes, We are capable and licensed to provide any service even home building read lessRecent Review:Everything went really well. Rob was punctual and got everything done quickly. The price was competitive. He and the contractors he brought in did an awesome job. In the master shower, they replaced and fixed some of the old pipes and fixtures, installed a new shower pan and all the tile and fixtures. He was even able to work in a curve ball we threw in and installed the niche in the shower. For the outdoor stair drain, he and his crew were able to remove the old, ineffective drain and setup a much better drain with higher capacity and that is better at absorbing the water and rain. Rob also did some research on the best options for drainage in the stair well and helped us avoid costly options that would not work long-term. We're very happy with the result. For the window well installation, he got the job done despite our indecision and patiently worked with us while we changed our minds. Now we have an installed window well attached to the wall in a very narrow space with the drainage gravel all setup and ready to go. All through the process, Rob was awesome at communicating with us, keeping us updated, and figuring out solutions with us, giving us invaluable info based on extensive experience to help us make the best possible choices read lessStephen K.
- Business Description:Dr. Asphalt and Construction is family owned and operated with over 20 years’ experience. Fully licensed and insured our mission is simple, it is to bring you the best customer service possible while providing you the best service possible. From full home remodels to smaller kitchen and bathroom projects we do it all. Contact us to discuss your next project today read lessRecent Review:Two friendly handymen worked over a couple days and did a great job. Made sure the platforms were really strong and sturdy, and left no mess. Would definitely hire them again!Erika B.
- Business Description:Quality roofing contractor in the Utah area, specializing in new homes/custom homes of all types, anything new to reroofs.Recent Review:Signature roofing put a new roof on my house and did a excellent job. They were on time and finished in a timely manner. I was completely satisfied with the quality of work done. They called to let me know the roof was complete and recapped what they had done. Great company to work with. Definitely recommend them. read lessChuy r.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful roofer articles
Copper is a high-end roofing material. It can potentially withstand strong storms and fire while helping reduce cooling costs. However, it’s one of the highest-cost roofing materials. Learn how much copper roofing costs and what to expect.
To maintain your wooden flooring, it’s important to understand how to care for it through the changing seasons. Find out how wood expands in cold temperatures or high humidity settings, what can make it contract, plus how to combat these changes.
Find roofing contractors in
- Rocky Ridge Town
- Elk Ridge
- Woodland Hills
- Spanish Fork
- Cedar Valley
- Saratoga Springs
- Eagle Mountain
- Pleasant Grove
- Cedar Hills
- Fountain Green
roofing contractors in Goshen
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A D Johnson Remodeling1189 N Main St
- A Plus General Contractors Llc.2233 W. Hwy 101
- A1 Roofing216 w 130 s
- Advanced Window Products3052 S 460 W
Salt Lake City, Utah
- AGMG ROOFING LLC1174 N 150 W
American Fork, Utah
- Allan Lowe Roofing377 East 300 South
- ASB Gutters and Roofing454 West 500 south
- A D Johnson Remodeling
- Carver Sheet Metal Works Inc1349 Jefferson St
Salt Lake City, Utah
- Castlemenders LLC12607 South 1300 East
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Salt Lake City1960 S Milestone Dr
Salt Lake City, Utah
- Claim Rangers Public Adjusting Po Box 634
San Jose, California
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Common Sense Custom Homes258 S Center St
- Carver Sheet Metal Works Inc
- Eagle Peak Exteriors1309 S Jefferson St
Salt Lake City, Utah
- Eagle Peak Exteriors
- First Call Construction902 West 760 South
- First Call Construction
- Gray Huskie Custom Exteriors, LLC4409 W 6095 S
Salt Lake City, Utah
- Gray Huskie Custom Exteriors, LLC
- Oakley Roofing49 W Burton Ave
Salt Lake City, Utah
- Oakley Roofing
- R&D Pipe Company2200 Louetta Road Suite 100
- RAM Builders Inc430 N 1200 W
- Retro Custom Metals Inc.472 W. 3440 S. Suite #B
Salt Lake City, Utah
- Ridgeline Roofing5395N N 12000 W
- Ridgeview Roofing165 S 400 E
Brigham City, Utah
- Ron Case Roofing & Asphalt Paving440 S Redwood Rd
Salt Lake City, Utah
- R&D Pipe Company
- Wasatch Roofing3067 S Olive Dunn Dr
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah
- Wasatch Roofing